Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E12: Week 11: Finale Part 1

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Yeah, falling in love with Peter, Luke and one other guy.

Peter's parents are clapping for their son's windmill sex. Now they are laughing and clapping for their son effing FOUR TIMES in a windmill on national tv. I would be so NOT HAPPY if this guy were my son.

Or that woman my daughter.

This is too sick for me. Guess I'm heading over to American Ninja Warrior.

I'm outties too.......But I've got a good book, so I'm getting in my comfy bed with it......ALONE!  *LOL*

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

The whole sequence of them laughing it up and high fiving  over the four times thing might be cute if they actually ended up together. If she actually ends up with one of the final 2.. yeah I think I’d be a little annoyed over that one if I were one of them. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
3 minutes ago, adhoc said:

Wait, hold on. She just lost me when she said they did it 4 times!  Four times and you did not take him to final 2? 

Sorry, I'm confused. 

I know she said it but is it possible she was just joking? That seems unprecedented! What a libido!

And if true, incomprehensible that she did not choose him!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Mama Peter is on a real emotional roller coaster over there. I’ve never seen such drastic over-reaction mood swings! (And i’ve just watched a whole season of Hannah and Luke.)

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Mabinogia said:

They clearly didn't have sex in the windmill but sure are enjoying getting everybody all riled up thinking they did. 

Great troll job if true! I hope that actually is the case 

• Love 2

Because every time I dated a guy for 2 months who simultaneously dated 25 other people at the same time , my mom was bawling crying over the “ break up” . I can’t take this show seriously but I do watch so I know who I’m working with on bachelor in paradise. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, timesywimesy said:

Peter’s mom all puffed up with pride and clapping gleefully over him and Hannah banging 4 times in the windmill is perhaps one of the most disturbing things I’ve ever seen. 

Thank you.  I'm seriously offended. Wonder what Hannah's mom and Dad are thinking let alone her Pastor.

• Love 11

That is a whole lot of purple eyeshadow on Mom.

Oh, snap, Dad is not going to be so happy when he hears about the quadruple windmill sex! NOW we know why she had to dump Peter—-because Dad would ask whether they had sex!

• LOL 1

I hateee when Harrison asks the contestant if they’re still in love with the lead . The person will never say yes because they’re afraid it’ll ruin their chances of becoming the next lead but they can’t really say no because they know the show is looking for a heartbroken bachelor . So their answer is always in the middle . “ well , I still have a lot of love in my heart for (insert name ) and I always will but I’ve tried to move past it and on with my life 

• Love 7

While she was talking to Peter and being asked about where she was in her feelings for him, she said that even up until the end she thought that he would be meeting her parents.  But she sounded so cautious about her words, and I think that she was careful to word it the way she did...meaning, she never did see him as the finalist, but she could theoretically, possibly see him as F2.

• Love 2
(edited)

I really hope she doesn’t pick Tyler. On the small chance that he’s genuinely a nice guy or if he’s full of shit, he’s still a great actor and selling it well. I could do with a whole season of that. 😉

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

That is a whole lot of purple eyeshadow on Mom.

Oh, snap, Dad is not going to be so happy when he hears about the quadruple windmill sex! NOW we know why she had to dump Peter—-because Dad would ask whether they had sex!

And the black eyeliner is a big NO. It looks so hard on anyone but especially a woman her age.

Seriously I guess it’s because I have an old fashioned Irish Catholic dad, but as far as he is concerned I’m a married 41 year old virgin. That conversation would NEVER happen.. awkward city.

• LOL 4
  • Love 13

Ugh, that black eyeliner!!!!  I work with a woman of the same age still stuck in the 80s with no idea how to update her makeup age appropriately.

it only took 40 minutes to get to the real stuff.  Sigh

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, TiredMe said:

Well I think there is no way she’d be crowing about banging the Childlike pilot if she was all googling over her final pick. 

Yes.  And it's the same reason I find it so odd that on that mid-season clip show, she said that Luke was the best kisser.  Not so good if she picks someone else.

• Love 3
Just now, Riplet68 said:

Ugh, that black eyeliner!!!!  I work with a woman of the same age still stuck in the 80s with no idea how to update her makeup age appropriately.

it only took 40 minutes to get to the real stuff.  Sigh

A friend of mine who is about my age (late 60s) started wearing smudgy black eyeliner recently.  I didn't know whether to laugh or scream.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

They really miscalculated this season on who we would get in our final batch of guys, and how that would go. They didn’t catch the Not Right Reasons guys soon enough, they kept allowing Luke to come back thinking it would add “drama” even when it was clear he was hurting the season, and Hannah’s choices just seemed to baffle even them. 

• Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, TheFinalRose said:

Loved her mom's big gulp when she heard the words "musician and songwriter."

Yup. There was an audible awkward pause when he said that. And the mother already let it be known she was going to have to try and give him a fair chance because she liked Tyler so much.  So not looking good for Jed.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 7
Just now, LuvMyShows said:

Wow, Jed has come across so dull, dry, nervous, and flat affect.

That's how he's come across all season which is another reason I've never understood Hannah's fascination with him, the bad singing notwithstanding. Then again girl was into Luke who even without opening his mouth gave me crazy eyes.

• Love 8

Jed wrote a dog food company jingle and this is his big break?!? Oh, boy. I wonder whether they edited in ALL of the bad parts after Bachelor Nation turned on him. You’re in the doghouse now, Jed!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, dizzyd said:

This reminds me a lot of Bryan v Peter. Rachel’s family was edited to like Peter and not Bryan but we know how that went. 

And Rachel's reaction to their not liking Bryan gave away that Bryan was her F1. Girlfriend full on snapped at her own mother. It was just like how pissed off Ashley was at her sister who didn't like J.P.

• Love 6

Ooh, Hannah can turn on the spoiled bitch attitude when her mom (rightfully) expressed concern about Jeb being in bars and such for his "music career". 

"I knew this was going to frickin ' happen." 

nice glimpse into her true self right there.

Mmkay.

• Love 8