Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E12: Week 11: Finale Part 1

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Crs97 said:

I joined late and missed Tyler.  What did they ask him and how did he come across?

They loved him.   He was articulate and respectful.   

• Love 7
1 minute ago, bosawks said:

"Ummmm, he has ........qualities."

Is now one of my favorite quotes ever, across mediums, it is that awesome.

Mine too! I'm going to use that for the rest of my life.

• Love 3
(edited)

I loved the mom saying Tyler is out on his own.  They really don’t want Hannah to move back home with jingle-man.

Edited by Crs97
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6

How the hell are they going to drag this shit fest into tomorrow night as well?  I'm barely hanging on tonight (it's just background).  A whole other night to go.  

Hated Hannah being picked as the 'ette.  But then when she first started, didn't think she was too bad.  But for the last few weeks, she has dropped to one of the worst.

• Love 13
Just now, Mswldflwr said:

How the hell are they going to drag this shit fest into tomorrow night as well?  I'm barely hanging on tonight (it's just background).  A whole other night to go.  

Hated Hannah being picked as the 'ette.  But then when she first started, didn't think she was too bad.  But for the last few weeks, she has dropped to one of the worst.

After The Final Rose.  Gotta check in with the happy couple and give #2 closure.  

• Love 1

They’re both just going to make their money shilling on Instagram so it actually doesn’t matter if Jed makes it big or not.. they will support themselves for now with the insta dollah bills. 

• Love 10
(edited)

The way Hannah’s mom was clearing her throat and tiptoeing around the Jed conversation with her makes me think that Hannah has thrown some all out hissy fits when she doesn’t get her way. Princess Pageant Hannah likely always gets her way.

Edited by GracieK
  • Love 22

If Jed had any legit talent, then her supporting him while he tries to make it.... I’d say go for it.    But music is a hyper competitive field and he just isn’t that good or he would have gone on The Voice or American Idol for exposure, not The Bachelorette.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

I missed the whole Jed visit.  Man, both parents visits were bad?  He’s definitely her final.  I love Tyler’s whole attitude, but totally get the playboy vibe Hannah was/is worried about.

i hope that whoever her second is, TPTB will let her cut him before humiliating himself with a proposal.  I have way more respect for the leads who have done that.  If she really cares for both of them the way she says, she couldn’t let her 2nd gonthru that.

• Love 4

It’s pretty clear what’s going on here. Hannah’s parents like southern gentleman responsible Tyler, and Hannah’s pissed that they don’t like her big gestures but zero substance Jed. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I don't think we're getting the final rose ceremony tonight. No scrapbooks have yet been exchanged, no Neil Lane knocking on the door, and by this point in the evening, the dudes would be putting on their suits and getting into the limos/helicopters/boats to their doom.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
12 minutes ago, GracieK said:

They’re both just going to make their money shilling on Instagram so it actually doesn’t matter if Jed makes it big or not.. they will support themselves for now with the insta dollah bills. 

Thing is even that Tyler will be the better option since I think Jed barely has 300,000 followers on Instagram, while Tyler has 1.2 million followers, the fastest social media growth of any contestant ever. So even with the shilling game, she'd do better with Tyler. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 9
(edited)
17 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Oh my god, I want “he has...qualities.” on a coffee mug ASAP! 

THANK YOU AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH I JUST REWOUND AND SAW HANNAH'S MOTHER SAY THIS!   I guess I really wasn't paying attention!

Did you guys notice Hannah's mother shook her head "No" the ENTIRE time she said that sentence?  Tim Roth on "Lie to Me" told me that that means that the person is lying 🙂

Something is so cute about the way Hannah and her father speak to each other.  It's soooooo soft spoken.  It's really cute.  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 7

Tyler has been vocal on Twitter this season defending Hannah.  If she picks Jed, I wonder if ATFR will be

Spoiler

their breakup and then Tyler coming back to propose to her.

• Love 1
(edited)

Hannah talking with Jed outside is practically spitting nails at him that he didn’t gush over her enough to her parents so that she could have her fucking “clarity”. She’s such a spoiled brat!

Edited by GracieK
  • Love 13
4 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Thing is even that Tyler will be the better option since I think Jed barely has 300,000 followers on Instagram, while Tyler has 1.2 million, fastest social media growth of any contestant ever. So even with the shilling game, she'd do better with Tyler. 

I’ve read that to be an “influencer” you need at least half a million followers.  Sorry Jed.  

• Love 4

With Jed you can tell he is full of crap and he's got dead eyes. With Tyler, however, I am buying what he is selling. Sometimes his comments sound so pat but idk. He sounds sincere but they rarely are. Maybe he should try an acting career!

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, shouldbedancing said:

If we don't get a FRC this week, I'll be satisfied if we see when Hannah slips on her butt again.

Don’t forget it’s on tomorrow night!

• Love 1