Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E12: Week 11: Finale Part 1

• Start Topic

30 minutes ago, Mswldflwr said:

How the hell are they going to drag this shit fest into tomorrow night as well?  I'm barely hanging on tonight (it's just background).  A whole other night to go. 

Remember when the cameras spent 45 minutes trolling Becca after Arie dumped her.  They’ll find something to fill the 2h but it will probably be a lot of cringeworthy awkward. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
5 minutes ago, GracieK said:

Yeah Jed is truly a dud and I cannot figure out what she thinks she sees in him. He’s not sweet, funny, good looking or smart. He can play instruments.. ok. He can barely sing.. he doesn’t have that rock star mystique at all. What exactly is she attracted to?

Well, her other top pick was Luke—so this tells you all you need to know about her taste in men.

i keep googling “Jed dog food jingle” and nothing is showing up yet. I feel like in the year of our Shower Jesus Twenty Nineteen, information on the Internet should be instantaneously crowd-sourced and surfaced.

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 14
  • Love 8
11 minutes ago, TheFinalRose said:

Geez what's with all the foreshadowing Chris Harrison?  If something bad is going to happen why aren't we getting our crying couch previews ala Becca/Ari?  

That is for After the Final Rose.  

Jed is just so blah and vanilla. I can’t squeeze one iota of understanding of what she sees in him. He’s sounds like a damn robot reciting his lines. She’s a total blockhead for believing this shit. 

• Love 16

Jed is nonstop, frantically shaking his head No as he’s going on about no matter where she was on the planet, she’s the person he is meant to marry.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2

If Hannah picks Jed, I'd say they're emotionally well matched. He can't seem to articulate concrete actions he will take to make their lives secure (or as I would put it, "man up"), and she's too young to understand that love does not conquer all.

• Love 5

Given a choice she wanted to see Jed’s abs?!?

I threw up on a boat in Greece.  Those waves are bad!

Her poor choice in men is almost making me question my love for Tyler.  Almost.

• Love 2

This was a mess.  Did anyone feel really bad for Tyler? He's sucked in the bubble and doesn't realize can do soo much better.  When he's talking about Hannah and putting her on this pedestal, I honestly don't know what dream woman he is describing because it isn't Hannah. Whether he's with Hannah or not, he must be looking back going, "what the hell was I thinking?"  Her and Jed are equally yoked to me but he doesn't want to marry her. Tyler is just...on a different level than Hannah.  IMO

I think Hannah is single.  Hopefully she realized at the FRC she doesn't want to be married to anyone.

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, GracieK said:

I think her getting the answers she said she’s been wanting for the last couple of months has to be about Jed and his gf.

But doesn't that give away she didn't choose Jed?  It's confusing to me.  If she chose him, wouldn't her questions have been answered.

I wonder if she found out about about the gf at the time of the FRC or right after and they filmed everything?  No way these producers, who knew about that random guy's gf in the premiere, didn't know about Haley.  What if the random guy s/l in the premiere was just setting up what was to come with Jed?  Are they that good?  Did they lure Hannah to Jed just to drop a bomb on her?

• Useful 1

Hannah does not look like a beaming, engaged and happy woman. I'm thinking she is the first Bachelorette for it not to work out ... and if so ... good for her. Doesn't mean anything that you can't make up your mind after spending one night alone with several different guys.  

• Love 9
Just now, dirtypop90 said:

But doesn't that give away she didn't choose Jed?  It's confusing to me.  If she chose him, wouldn't her questions have been answered.

I wonder if she found out about about the gf at the time of the FRC or right after and they filmed everything?  No way these producers, who knew about that random guy's gf in the premiere, didn't know about Haley.  What if the random guy s/l in the premiere was just setting up what was to come with Jed?  Are they that good?  Did they lure Hannah to Jed just to drop a bomb on her?

Not sure.. I always stay completely unspoiled. I figured it meant she chose him and maybe they subsequently broke up amidst that info coming out. Or maybe she picks Tyler but in typical Hannah fashion is more hung up on Jed’s lies. It could go several ways at this point.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Tyler can do better anyway. Speaking of...hi Tyler 😉 

WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY better. I don't think I've ever said that about a contestant. I really wish he had a better bachelorette to fall in bubble love with like Hannah G or Tayshia or Caelynn or really anybody else would've been better at this point.

• Love 9

So I’m bummed Pete didn’t have some splaining to do. What happened to Harrison not going easy on him? 

That being said I think Hannah’s gonna listen to Jed’s excuses and forgive his indiscretions. And then I hope to never see or hear from them again. 

4 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

I may be wrong but didn't Jen Scheft also not pick anyone?

Yes, I don't think Jen picked anyone either. But, recently, the Bachelorettes have had a pretty good track record of successful relationships/marriages.  

4 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

I may be wrong but didn't Jen Scheft also not pick anyone?

You are correct.  Jen Scheft was ostracized for not picking anyone, but at the time, I thought it was really great that she didn't pick anyone just to break up with someone later.  Brad from Austin was also ostracized for not picking anyone, but I thought the same thing of him.  This is supposed to be for love, for a great life together, and if you don't see it, don't pick anyone.

20 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Jed is nonstop, frantically shaking his head No as he’s going on about no matter where she was on the planet, she’s the person he is meant to marry.

I noticed that too!  I've done a lot of body language study.  The subconscious cannot lie, and when someone is shaking their head no, while saying affirmative words, you can turn the sound off and just watch their motions.  He was shaking No so much I thought his head would shake off!

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

So I’m bummed Pete didn’t have some splaining to do. What happened to Harrison not going easy on him? 

You mean about his girlfriend that he broke up with by text when he got the notice that he was being asked to be on the show?  The one he professed his love to, who he was so "in love" with, yet dumped in 2 seconds?

I didn't see any sort of feelings with Peter whatsoever.  Wooden, trying to pull tears out.  Heck, his mother cried a ton more than he did totally.  

What I saw from Peter was, a couple of times, a little smirk (I study body language).  Those little smirks told me all I need to know:  Peter did exactly what he wanted:  He got to *almost* the end, made everyone think he was this amazing guy, but gosh darn it, he didn't get picked.   So now, he thinks he'll be The Bachelor, have 25 beautiful girls to choose from, he can pick one, and they can go on every t.v. show, podcast, Dancing, social media, forever.  It's all about staying relevant.

• Love 17
6 minutes ago, Sterling said:

You mean about his girlfriend that he broke up with by text when he got the notice that he was being asked to be on the show?  The one he professed his love to, who he was so "in love" with, yet dumped in 2 seconds?

I didn't see any sort of feelings with Peter whatsoever.  Wooden, trying to pull tears out.  Heck, his mother cried a ton more than he did totally.  

What I saw from Peter was, a couple of times, a little smirk (I study body language).  Those little smirks told me all I need to know:  Peter did exactly what he wanted:  He got to *almost* the end, made everyone think he was this amazing guy, but gosh darn it, he didn't get picked.   So now, he thinks he'll be The Bachelor, have 25 beautiful girls to choose from, he can pick one, and they can go on every t.v. show, podcast, Dancing, social media, forever.  It's all about staying relevant.

He got EXACTLY what he wanted. Peter is the one and only winner this season. IMO

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Sterling said:

Yup, that’s what I tuned in for, not the recycled drivel that was shown and which we see every season. It would have been worth a snark attack and sunk his Bachelor audition a few pegs. I sure hope they bring it on for Jed. If not, I don’t see how this beats the fence jump.

• Love 2

Be honest folks - Peter dodged a bullet with this girl.  So did whomever she doesn’t pick and, if the speculation here is any indication, even the winner/not winner.  This girl is not ready for a serious relationship.  She barely knows her self. Fleiss May have got what he wanted, but no one else may have.

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, b2H said:

Be honest folks - Peter dodged a bullet with this girl.  So did whomever she doesn’t pick and, if the speculation here is any indication, even the winner/not winner.  This girl is not ready for a serious relationship.  She barely knows her self. Fleiss May have got what he wanted, but no one else may have.

AMEN!

• Love 4
(edited)

Peter never really wanted Hannah.

He got exactly what he did want:  

Sex a bunch of times.....check.

Met a great group of guys......check.

Traveled to some really cool places.....check.

A shot at being The Bachelor, with 25 beautiful girls, and a chance to do this all over again, with himself in the pilot seat......check.

Edited by Sterling
  • Love 24
5 minutes ago, b2H said:

Exactly. Are we going to pretend Hannah is a catch? He won because he's windmill guy AND he didn't get stuck with her.  If poor Tyler is stuck with this woman, he's the big fat loser in all this.  PLEASE, GOD, NO, WORSE ENDING EVER.  IF IT'S HIM, I HOPE HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS ARE TALKING HIM OFF THE CLIFF!! Jed is already a loser because he tanked his career with his lies before it started.

If she is with anyone, Hannah will be on to the next one soon.  She used this experience to get attention/hook up with hot guys.  She was a better fit for paradise.  JMO

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Sterling said:

Peter never really wanted Hannah.

He got exactly what he did want:  

Sex a bunch of times.....check.

Met a great group of guys......check.

Traveled to some really cool places.....check.

A shot at being The Bachelor, with 25 beautiful girls, and a chance to do this all over again, with himself in the pilot seat......check.

Oh, I don’t know about the travel to cool places.  Pilots do more than enough of that in their day jobs.  He flies with Delta, according to sources.  I will be flying from Minneapolis to LAX on Delta next week.  Maybe he will be on my flight.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
48 minutes ago, TheFinalRose said:

At least Luke never made her throw up her breakfast.

This is the quote that is going on MY coffee cup.

Just now, b2H said:

Oh, I don’t know about the travel to cool places.  Pilots do more than enough of that in their day jobs.  He flies with Delta, according to sources.  I will be flying from Minneapolis to LAX on Delta next week.  Maybe he will be on my flight.

For all we know, he's got the Bismark, North Dakota to Springfield, Missouri run. The free travel on The B-ette looks fine compared to most flight routes. And nothing against Minneapolis, but it ain't no Scotland.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, b2H said:

Pilots typically fly the same routes over and over and over.

He got to travel without having to "work", and to some great international destinations.

That would be pretty cool though, if he was on your flight!

I dated a pilot who used to, coincidentally, fly the regular flight that I took every 2 weeks for work.  He, too, took me on a flying date in a small plane for our first date, so that brought back fond memories.

• Love 6

I dated a pilot for a very short time.  The thing that made me laugh was when he would call me to let me know he was running 3 minutes late and give me his new ETA.  Every single time.

• LOL 15
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, TheFinalRose said:

I don't think we're getting the final rose ceremony tonight. No scrapbooks have yet been exchanged, no Neil Lane knocking on the door, and by this point in the evening, the dudes would be putting on their suits and getting into the limos/helicopters/boats to their doom.  

Hannah appeared to be carrying a scrapbook when she left Jed's place.

i am loving this thread.  You guys are the greatest.

• Love 3