Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E20: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

The women finish raking Luann over the coals about her sobriety; Barbara joins the ladies to discuss her scandalous comment about Luann's singing; the ladies relive some of their most outrageous moments; Sonja is in the spotlight for her drinking.

Airs July 25, 2019.

• Love 3
On 7/24/2019 at 12:02 PM, OnceSane said:

Airs July 25, 2019.

The women finish raking Luann over the coals about her sobriety; Barbara joins the ladies to discuss her scandalous comment about Luann's singing; the ladies relive some of their most outrageous moments; Sonja is in the spotlight for her drinking.

Bravo won't give Barbara a "HW" title, but all of the women give her a generous helping of pie

tenor.gif

Bye BarbTheBuilder

giphy.gif

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
Just now, Mindthinkr said:

Lu: “Pills, dropping acid”. Well I guess you weren’t a child of the 60’s. Acid didn’t usually come in pill form. (Not that I know anything) 

What a liar - she wasn't hinting at Xanax - she was saying Sonja was hyper and up - so she also wasn't hinting at anything OTC.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Lol, "Luanne's friend"

really want the tea on what went down between the show and Barbara, who was clearly meant to be a housewife for the season and then retroactively downgraded to "friend of."

• Love 20
Just now, nexxie said:

B is such an ass actually touching someone’s body like that - I would’ve decked her. People are just props to her.

She doesn’t have boundaries unless it comes to herself or Brynn. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

She doesn’t have boundaries unless it comes to herself or Brynn. 

I’ll bet she doesn’t allow Brynn to have boundaries when it comes to her.

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Is it just my TV or is Dorinda’s tanner darker than Barbara’s? 

I think they are about the same, but Barb’s is shinier somehow.  She used the tanner with glitter I guess?

Dorinda is definitely not making it nice by calling her a turnip.

• LOL 4
  • Love 19
5 minutes ago, Steph J said:

Luanne.  You cannot sing.  Someone saying that is not being "a hater."  It's being honest.  No one is going to that show because of the singing.

They're not haters, I mean look at Marlene Dietrich, she performed in cabarets and I don't think anybody came to hear her sing.

• Love 17
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

This is why these ho’s are my favorite franchise, they fight nasty but end up hugging it out and appear to be friends again. Unlike Bev. Hills. 

That's because in Beverly Hills no one can talk about anything because they're all afraid of being sued.

Luann, nothing is good enough for you, no matter what the ladies do, nothing is good enough.

However Luann is no more singularly focused than the rest of them.

Edited by Neurochick
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

Andy asks one of them a question, and Dorinda jumps right up and answers the question.  WTF ?  I really can’t stand her anymore, Miss Know It All.  Her fake tan looked like crap too.

• Love 12
(edited)
3 minutes ago, SailorGirl said:

To be fair, she said out loud what all the others -- and pretty much everyone on this board -- has been thinking -- that Lulu is drinking on the side/on the sly . . . 😄 

Not everybody thinks the same way.  The last person who should say anything about liquor is Ramona.

I don't think Luann is drinking on the side, I don't think she's taking her sobriety seriously.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 12

I’m sorry that last Luanne monolog was nonsensical she talked in circles and still made it about her taking care of herself at the end. Lol she learned nothing still thinks the girls are jealous.... that was a waste of time and breath wow   

• Love 23
(edited)

I’m glad this was in three parts. As it is exhausting to watch. How do they get through it? Bethenny needs a drink and Ramona needs a snack. As one of them remarked “This was a haul”. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)

A night of apologies and ass kissing .. until next season.  Hugging and kissing Barbara was the ultimate, and phoniest.  They use the word LOVE loosely.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 6
32 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Is it just my TV or is Dorinda’s tanner darker than Barbara’s? 

I though the same thing!  I guess Barbara's not coming back next year.  I think I would rather see her than Dorinda...

• Love 13
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

How can Dorinda (tearfully) tell Lu she wants to help her be a better person when she drinks, probably takes pills and calls people a turnip? 

You just know that Dorinda is dying having to drink a virgin mojito.  It would NOT surprise me if Dorinda is the next one in rehab.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Useful 1
  • Love 21