Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E20: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

50 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Is it just my TV or is Dorinda’s tanner darker than Barbara’s? 

They all must be lathered up in makeup as I don’t see one imperfection or beauty mark on their skin.  Dorinda especially.  Too dark doesn’t look good on her.

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

I have seen it ALL now ending with The Serenity Prayer!  

I think she was praying/talking about Sonja's diapers.

Cause Luann has ABSOLUTELY no intention of not drinking. She will be wasted 30 minutes after her probation is over.

• LOL 1
  • Love 21
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

As far as her being cast in Chicago, that's called stunt casting.  

Even Nene Leaks had a stunt role in Cinderella on Broadway.

No one was interested in hearing about Lu being on Broadway.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 16
46 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I’m glad this was in three parts. As it is exhausting to watch. How do they get through it? Bethenny needs a drink and Ramona needs a snack. As one of them remarked “This was a haul”. 

I think this reunion was boring.  They just repeated everything they said all season.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Bronzedog said:

Wow.  On RHBH, Camille is "friend" status and she dominates the reunion, but, Barbara gets 5 minutes of verbal abuse and fake hugs.  I wonder what happened.  I didn't think she was given much of a chance.

And, how could that be?  She was filmed just as much as the others, maybe even more.  Bravo did her dirty.  Not fair !

• Love 10
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

And, how could that be?  She was filmed just as much as the others, maybe even more.  Bravo did her dirty.  Not fair !

That's why I think something must have happened we don't know about.  She was treated horribly and Andy was even getting pissed off with hugging.

Edited by Bronzedog
  • Useful 5
  • Love 7
52 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

I think she was praying/talking about Sonja's diapers.

Cause Luann has ABSOLUTELY no intention of not drinking. She will be wasted 30 minutes after her probation is over.

She’ll celebrate upstate, by herself, for about a month.  It was a hard stretch.

• Love 7

Dor's right cheek look bruised. She had soooo much make up on! I must say I hate those multi -level hemmed dresses. Urg. Not a good look. 

I did give yet another side eye when Lu interrupted someone & asked Andy for the time because she was supposed to be doing something else. (blowing for her parole officer??)

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
18 minutes ago, Pop Tart said:

I didn’t think they went light on her. About 80% of the episode was bashing her. Even when a topic didn’t start out about her the HW being questioned would turn it around into an attack on Lu.

Lu is certainly self-absorbed, no question, but what I learned after watching 3 episodes of reunion is that none of the others have a thing going on. Without them all glomming onto Luann’s flaws there was almost nothing for them to talk about.

Three long hours of Lu defending herself.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
19 minutes ago, Pop Tart said:

I didn’t think they went light on her. About 80% of the episode was bashing her. Even when a topic didn’t start out about her the HW being questioned would turn it around into an attack on Lu.

Lu is certainly self-absorbed, no question, but what I learned after watching 3 episodes of reunion is that none of the others have a thing going on. Without them all glomming onto Luann’s flaws there was almost nothing for them to talk about.

That's why there was so much cabaret this season.  Sonja, Dorinda, and Ramona had nothing going on, nothing.  Tinsley was an emotional mess this season, so we saw some talk about her dog and Scott.  Bethanny dined out on Dennis' death all season, so we got some of that.  And then all the rest was Lu.

• LOL 2
  • Love 20
10 minutes ago, izabella said:

That's why there was so much cabaret this season.  Sonja, Dorinda, and Ramona had nothing going on, nothing.  Tinsley was an emotional mess this season, so we saw some talk about her dog and Scott.  Bethanny dined out on Dennis' death all season, so we got some of that.  And then all the rest was Lu.

And then they threw Barbara in there to see if something would happen but that was a dud because she didn’t fit in. 

• Love 7

I saw a reunion from a few years ago that was aired earlier today and if I ever want any plastic surgery, I need Bethenny’s person. Her work is phenomenal. I never even thought she needed it, but whatever she did is impressive. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 15
8 minutes ago, suzyq8017 said:

I saw a reunion from a few years ago that was aired earlier today and if I ever want any plastic surgery, I need Bethenny’s person. Her work is phenomenal. I never even thought she needed it, but whatever she did is impressive. 

Sincere question - what did they do to Beth's jaw to round off her face? I mean, do they shave the bone, add some sort of filler? Just curious - it's amazing how much it's changed the shape of her face. I realize it's been a few years since she did it - just always been curious how they achieve that.

• Useful 3
  • Love 7

Welp, just learned something else disgusting about Sonja.  Dorinda was on WWHL and said Sonja is an "early pee-er."  I missed the whole story, but apparently, when Sonja starts towards a bathroom, she starts peeing before she gets there so they're always worried about her peeing on camera.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, suzyq8017 said:

22 minutes ago, lyric said:

Sincere question - what did they do to Beth's jaw to round off her face? I mean, do they shave the bone, add some sort of filler? Just curious - it's amazing how much it's changed the shape of her face. I realize it's been a few years since she did it - just always been curious how they achieve that.

16 minutes ago, Shannah Banana said:

Botox in the jaw.  Yep, botox.

I don't even like Bethenny, but I don't know why Housewives viewers act like paralyzing part of the masseter muscle with botox is a bullshit procedure. It's a real thing and it can produce pretty impressive results. It has to be redone every 3 to 6 months, but it's 2 injections on each side.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

Even Nene Leaks had a stunt role in Cinderella on Broadway.

No one was interested in hearing about Lu being on Broadway.

Wendy Williams also had a 'stunt role' in 'Chicago' on Broadway.

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

She’ll celebrate upstate, by herself, for about a month.  It was a hard stretch.

I caught at the very end when Lu said that it would be great to have these women supporting her through the next "couple months." What happens after that, Lu?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

B did not like that viewer calling her out so she suggested the person was brainless.

That Monty from McGootville really gets around!

Ugh, Luann. She’s a special brand—cocktail, if you will—of clueless, self centered,  self absorbed, and willfully ignorant.

“What do the other ladies think of her singing?”

Ladies: “...”

Tinsley was gleeful that people were calling it as they saw it. 

“I’m going to be in Chicago!”

Who hasn’t? 

“Can I talk for a second?”

What have you been doing all night?

Oy.

Still more interesting than BH.

• LOL 3
  • Love 14
3 hours ago, Neurochick said:

That's because in Beverly Hills no one can talk about anything because they're all afraid of being sued.

Luann, nothing is good enough for you, no matter what the ladies do, nothing is good enough.

However Luann is no more singularly focused than the rest of them.

It is all about the editing and the tipping point with these women.

For example, Ramona worked every one of my nerves last year, but she dialed it back this year and I'm back at a neutral for her. I mean yeah, she is a social climbing liar, and she said something awful about Dennis, but she mostly dialed back. 

Dorinda dialed back as well, but not Lu. 

In the last four years she snagged her friends off and on again  lover, a huge man whore who was with most of her friends, and then she acted like the other women were so envious of her that their rightful concern at her quick marriage was simply envy. She was a bridezilla who acted like she was the only woman in the world who had ever married.  Then she went off the rails and was hauled into jail for her drinking, after acting like she was the only woman who'd ever divorced. And she skipped taping for rehab, that sounds like she left early from. Then this year she came back with her fake assed making AA look bad BS, full of her signature cuntessness, all while acting as if she were somehow honoring  the viewer with her entitled presence. 

I can do without her. Let her go on Broadway, and continue her Caberet and see how long she remains relevant. The show will be just fine without her.

Even Bethenny dialed back this year. Lu is sure that rules do not apply to her. That courtesy for anyone she sees as beneath her is not necessary, and that we are all too stupid to know she's deep in her addiction.

• Love 24
2 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Welp, just learned something else disgusting about Sonja.  Dorinda was on WWHL and said Sonja is an "early pee-er."  I missed the whole story, but apparently, when Sonja starts towards a bathroom, she starts peeing before she gets there so they're always worried about her peeing on camera.

Assuming this is true, Sonja is a pig. The way she lived at the townhouse was always gross but she seems like someone with gross personal hygiene. 

Lu is an insufferable narcissist and did not disappoint. If BravHo cared about her they’d fire her so she could stop being on TV.

Duhrinda is beyond awful too. It was telling on WWHL when she got called out for heckling and for going over the line re: Tinsley’s finances, and she couldn’t once admit she was wrong. She really has a big problem.

If B comes back I’m done with this show. 

• Love 7

I almost forgot: Luann interrupting a genuinely serious part of the reunion to ask the time. I was irritated because I was truly getting engaged in the conversation. But noooooooooooo, the focus is off Luann, so she has to interrupt.

I had a friend that did that... it was annoying. The moment the focus was off her, she’d interrupt with something “urgent.” Because heaven forbid someone else be the focus for a bit.

• Love 16

Luann bragging about being asked to be in Chicago on Broadway is laughable.  Hey Luann!  So was Nene Leakes!  I doubt your singing bowled them over.  GET-OVER-YOUR-SELF!!!  Good grief woman you are insufferable.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
5 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Wow.  On RHBH, Camille is "friend" status and she dominates the reunion, but, Barbara gets 5 minutes of verbal abuse and fake hugs.  I wonder what happened.  I didn't think she was given much of a chance.

That's because Camille was once a full time Housewife.  Barbara wasn't.  And Camille really knows how to bring on the crazy drama.  I think Barbara was a little too laid back.  In Housewife speak that means boring.  

• Love 7

After watching the season and the reunion, where Barbara was basically a houseplant, I'm becoming more convinced that the rumor of her role being a settlement of some sort is likely true.  I've mentioned before that there was talk that she sued or threatened to sue Bravo over the "hot mic" incident at the yacht party prior to Lu's wedding.  Talk was that she was given this season as compensation.  It could explain why she was treated by the women (and Andy) with a certain degree of hostility at the most, and indifference at the least.

• Useful 14
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

So, Lu doesn't know what college her daughter is planning to attend, but the ladies do?  WTF?!?

Also, I caught Lu's remark that "I really made lemonade out of lemons, I really did.  Because I really got dealt a really tough hand".  Really, Luann?  Nobody dealt you the hand that lifted all those drinks to your mouth, pushed you into the wrong hotel room, made you resist arrest, slip out of your cuffs and threaten to kill a cop.  And then break the conditions of your probation, repeatedly.  That was all you - not what life did to you.

I thought they were saying Lu didn't know where Sonja's daughter was going to college because she had not bothered to ask Sonja. 

• Love 11
44 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I thought they were saying Lu didn't know where Sonja's daughter was going to college because she had not bothered to ask Sonja. 

Exactly they were pointing out just how one sided the friendship with Luanne is all about. She’s screaming support me support me be my girlfriends make your life about me. Yet she doesn’t do the same for the other women she didn’t know something has simple has where one of her “supposed” best girlfriends daughter got accepted into college something you obviously would know if you one cared about your friend and two asked questions about their life. Hell eVen Tinsley knew the answer and had actually asked Sonja about it.  

• Love 19

I thought the entire three episodes of this reunion were boring, maybe disastrous.  I would have liked to hear what the others (besides Bethenny and Lu) have been up to and what their thoughts about the season were.  It was just hours of Lu being Countess-y and Beth being her usual horribly abrasive self.  

What are Tinsley's plans for the rest of the summer?  Ramona seems to never have anything going on...other than fibbing about how many men she is dating (just me?) and she is very close-mouthed about her private life.  At least her real private life.  What has Dorinda been up to?  I think she has a radio show? 

This is maybe the best of all the franchises; we are used to the ladies and their foibles.  How could the reunion(s) be so awful?  I have always liked LuAnn but am sick to death of her; sick to death of Bethenny.  Barbara's appearance could have been a boost in the dialog but it was predictable and let's face it....she is not a good fit with these ladies.  Through no fault of her own; Bravo did her a disservice and so did the ladies.  But really, at this point, what self-respecting New York lady/socialite/social climber would sign on with Andy and Bravo? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 17