Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E20: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

I thought they were saying Lu didn't know where Sonja's daughter was going to college because she had not bothered to ask Sonja. 

29 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Exactly they were pointing out just how one sided the friendship with Luanne is all about. She’s screaming support me support me be my girlfriends make your life about me. Yet she doesn’t do the same for the other women she didn’t know something has simple has where one of her “supposed” best girlfriends daughter got accepted into college something you obviously would know if you one cared about your friend and two asked questions about their life. Hell eVen Tinsley knew the answer and had actually asked Sonja about it.  

Oh, OK - thanks for the clarification.  It does show what a self-absorbed asshat Luann is.

• Love 9
40 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Exactly they were pointing out just how one sided the friendship with Luanne is all about. She’s screaming support me support me be my girlfriends make your life about me. Yet she doesn’t do the same for the other women she didn’t know something has simple has where one of her “supposed” best girlfriends daughter got accepted into college something you obviously would know if you one cared about your friend and two asked questions about their life. Hell eVen Tinsley knew the answer and had actually asked Sonja about it.  

I was a bit surprised that Sonja's Adams Morgan daughter is not going to Yale, daddy's college.  Did Daddy not give a big enough contribution.  Penn is fine for others, but not sure it rises to the acceptable level of the Morgan family.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)
10 minutes ago, weaver said:

I was a bit surprised that Sonja's Adams Morgan daughter is not going to Yale, daddy's college.  Did Daddy not give a big enough contribution.  Penn is fine for others, but not sure it rises to the acceptable level of the Morgan family.

Did she apply to Yale and other schools and get in and just choose to go to Vassar? I mean if you are a Morgan i would think name alone would get you in anywhere you wanna go unless you are a total shit student.. Maybe with all these collage admissions scandals in the past couple of years it might have an effect on that? I dunno Sonja never stated what collages she applied to or what her daughters GPA, SAT scores and extra curricular activates and whatever else these schools look at were.......we can only speculate .....

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Wow.  On RHBH, Camille is "friend" status and she dominates the reunion, but, Barbara gets 5 minutes of verbal abuse and fake hugs.  I wonder what happened.  I didn't think she was given much of a chance.

I cannot stand Barbara. This is my favorite franchise, but Barbara just doesn't "fit" and I think that was really clear this season.

• Love 8
(edited)
10 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Penn is an Ivy. Nothing shabby about Penn. maybe Quinn wants to be her own person. 

As as far as Chicago, there’s a role in the musical that is specific to stand casting. Rinna has done it and so has Kandy (she can sing though). I read this morning that “Chicago on Broadway” put out a statement that Luann has NOT been cast in the production. 

I had to google it cause there is no way she would BRAG about being a Broadway star and NOT even be cast yet and low and behold you are 10000000% right A production representative shared with BroadwayWorld: "Luann de Lesseps is not confirmed to join the cast of CHICAGO at this time." hahaha good god and what is this bullshit of STARING on Broadway if anything it would be a small part not the LEADS so that would hardly qualify has STARING in the show... her ego sooo needs to be deflated stat

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/REAL-HOUSEWIFE-Luann-de-Lesseps-is-Heading-to-CHICAGO-on-Broadway-20190719

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 11
11 hours ago, SailorGirl said:

To be fair, she said out loud what all the others -- and pretty much everyone on this board -- has been thinking -- that Lulu is drinking on the side/on the sly . . . 😄 

But, if she has to be tested 3 times a day, how? If she got caught on Easter, wouldn't she get caught any other day? 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I had to google it cause there is no way she would BRAG that about being a Broadway star and NOT be cast yet and low and behold you are 10000000% right A production representative shared with BroadwayWorld: "Luann de Lesseps is not confirmed to join the cast of CHICAGO at this time." hahaha good god and what is this bullshit of STARING on Broadway if anything it would be a small part not the LEADS so that would hardly qualify has STARING in the show... her ego sooo needs to be deflated stat

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/REAL-HOUSEWIFE-Luann-de-Lesseps-is-Heading-to-CHICAGO-on-Broadway-20190719

Thanks for the confirming. 🙂 I should have done that myself and not use Twitter as a source. lol 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, chlban said:

But, if she has to be tested 3 times a day, how? If she got caught on Easter, wouldn't she get caught any other day? 

Didn’t she allude somewhere that she calculates how to drink and when to blow?  She miscalculated on Easter. 

Also, I loved how dismissive Dorinda was when Lu announced her Broadway moment.  

• Love 11
(edited)
6 minutes ago, chlban said:

Because she has worked out a timing thing where she knows if she has to blow at 1pm she can drink at a certain time and it wont blow dirty for her she was explaining it to Andy how she got caught cause she didn't "time" it right that time which leads to everyone thinking she had done it before and got away with it... the woman has a drinking problem i have no doubt about that.... ANYONE who has to time when they can drink to beat a test has some kinda problem with the booze

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 2
  • Love 18
19 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

As as far as Chicago, there’s a role in the musical that is specific to stunt casting. Rinna has done it and so has Kandy (she can sing though). I read this morning that “Chicago on Broadway” put out a statement that Luann has NOT been cast in the production

They are probably still haggling over her paycheck. She probably wants some deLUsional amount like she is requesting for next season on Howives. Most actors take it for the base pay, the experience and for their love of acting/playing a character. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Even though I felt for Barbara with the tanning stuff, I did crack up at Bethenny in mid conversation "Do you think Barb has too much tanner" and then getting up to wipe it off.  I love to hate Beth, but I thought she came off loads better in Part 3.  And I couldn't get over how great she really did look.  She truly is an example of botox/fillers done right.  

I would really love for Beth to come back and be more like Season 1 version Beth.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

For the most part Barbara was treated like a social pariah by all of the women. She was not cool enough, pretty enough and they were not about to let her become part of the. "in crowd."  They showed an ugly nasty side of themselves. And Dorinda capped it off by referring to Dorinda as a big fat turnip in the fruit bowl. I would not to waste 10 minutes of my life with any of these women. Barbara run fast and don't look back. 

Yep, I thought the "big fat turnip" was really awful. Dorinda is a nasty piece of work.

LuAnn is the master of deflection.  It's hard to get her to take any responsibility without a "but..." 

She also needs to go back to Season 1 hair.  The long curls do not look good on her at all.  Needs to calm down on the fillers too b/c I think they are making her look masculine.  And that voice.  Say no to cigarettes folks!

• Love 16
6 hours ago, ivygirl said:

I almost forgot: Luann interrupting a genuinely serious part of the reunion to ask the time. I was irritated because I was truly getting engaged in the conversation. But noooooooooooo, the focus is off Luann, so she has to interrupt.

I had a friend that did that... it was annoying. The moment the focus was off her, she’d interrupt with something “urgent.” Because heaven forbid someone else be the focus for a bit.

That was rude especially during a "serious conversation" - but I think she had to go do her scram monitoring testing. Since she ended up getting hauled into court in Palm Beach a few days later, maybe she knew she was on thin ice with her compliance issues. I kind of get why she asked kind of startled, like when you just remember you were supposed to be somewhere or do something. Typical usual Lu self-absorbed-ness aside. 😉  

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
6 hours ago, ivygirl said:

I almost forgot: Luann interrupting a genuinely serious part of the reunion to ask the time. I was irritated because I was truly getting engaged in the conversation. But noooooooooooo, the focus is off Luann, so she has to interrupt.

I had a friend that did that... it was annoying. The moment the focus was off her, she’d interrupt with something “urgent.” Because heaven forbid someone else be the focus for a bit.

I think this is rock solid proof that she did not take her arrest and probation seriously. When the arrangements for the reunion were being made and date and time were announced, or even when she showed up to film, she should have let them know she'd have to take a break and when. I'm fairly certain, even Bravo, would accommodate her on this one, and schedule a break. 

I have a feeling she's one of those people that has an excuse for everything. I wonder how many times she said she couldn't do the test because she was filming or on stage, or forgot to take the device with her to the round house for the weekend,...

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Love 17
2 hours ago, 65mickey said:

I thought they were saying Lu didn't know where Sonja's daughter was going to college because she had not bothered to ask Sonja. 

My first thought on this is that Sonja has been talking a lot (or prattling on) around the women about her daughter's college search, her hopes and dreams and her eventual acceptance at Penn, etc...  I thought the women were aghast because it became obvious to them at the reunion how much Luann just tunes them out when the conversation is not about Luann.  Just like she tuned out a teary-eyed Ramona to ask Andy what time it was.

• Love 18
1 minute ago, rehoboth said:

My first thought on this is that Sonja has been talking a lot (or prattling on) around the women about her daughter's college search, her hopes and dreams and her eventual acceptance at Penn, etc...  I thought the women were aghast because it became obvious to them at the reunion how much Luann just tunes them out when the conversation is not about Luann.  Just like she tuned out a teary-eyed Ramona to ask Andy what time it was.

Or when Bethenny asked her what the "thesis" of the set of clips was about, she couldn't answer. Her reply was something like, What did it mean to you? She hadn't paid attention at all. She's just giving lip service.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
(edited)
11 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

I think this is rock solid proof that she did not take her arrest and probation seriously. When the arrangements for the reunion were being made and date and time were announced, or even when she showed up to film, she should have let them know she'd have to take a break and when. I'm fairly certain, even Bravo, would accommodate her on this one. 

I have a feeling she's one of those people that has an excuse for everything. I wonder how many times she said she couldn't do the test because she was filming or on stage, or forgot to take the device with her to the round house for the weekend,...

This and the fact she "timed" when she could drink ""Which her probation officer and the courts really should take a look at before letting her off probation and if anything should give her surprise test that arnt scheduled ** she was just doing the bare minimum and sometimes not even that to get her though this "probation" She admitted to still drinking even when court ordered NOT to.... that right there should violate her if nothing else and show she isn't taking any of this seriously at all and could care less 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
11 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

I think this reunion was boring.  They just repeated everything they said all season.

I watched about a total of 10 minutes of alll.three.epidodes. 

And confirmed what I’ve suspected: the fun in this show is not the show. It’s coming here to read y’alls’ commentary and witticisms. And to catch your excellent commentaries on things like the indefensible expectations for women in our society, etc., and did I mention y’alls’ wit?  

Carry on, primetimers! You are the stars.  

Edited by BckpckFullaNinjas
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
27 minutes ago, divsc said:

That was rude especially during a "serious conversation" - but I think she had to go do her scram monitoring testing.

I also think that because she knew she was doing it later than the expected time, that she wanted to make sure that got on camera. Hence, she could have her probation officer just cut to the tape and her excuse was recorded. Rude...yes, but necessary in her opinion. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, MadLove said:

I hate myself for asking, but what role will Lu be playing in Chicago?

I can't believe the cold reception that announcement got from the other women.  Boy, they really don't like her, do they? I expected applause or cheering.  Yikes.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

I also think that because she knew she was doing it later than the expected time, that she wanted to make sure that got on camera. Hence, she could have her probation officer just cut to the tape and her excuse was recorded. Rude...yes, but necessary in her opinion. 

Perhaps but Lu didn't know that it was later than expected - she didn't know what time it was.  She could have given Ramona a few minutes to go through her story.  She didn't because she wasn't even listening to Ramona. Or any of the others.  Luann was only listening for her name to pop up and if it appears that a segment is not going to be about her, her mind wanders off to other things related to herself.  I bet she was picturing herself up on stage, singing and tap dancing on the set of Chicago ...

• LOL 4
  • Love 14

After suffering thru the most boring RHOBH season with the most insufferable group of superficial, phoney, bored hags, I don't care if Luanne can't sing, or that Bethenny is the double-standard queen, or that Dorinda is a sloppy drunk who invents sayings and words, or that Ramona is the constant apologizer, or that Tinsley acts like a 15 year old valley girl, or that Sonja promotes her shitty aliexpress dresses as her own designs. Nope, don't care. I'll even throw in some love for Barbara, who I think could have been okay with a makeover. Loved the reunion, love how whacked they all are. See you all next season! ❤️

• LOL 7
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, gingerella said:

If B comes back I’m done with this show. 

Maybe her new perfect boyfriend who she is madly in love with and doesn't like to be on camera will convince her to leave the show. 

I guess next season the new "C" word will be "Chicago". "Cabaret", thou shall be replaced!  

Tins was the only one that didn't get up and fake hug Barbra. I like Tins. 

Sonja can be so lame. She brought nothing to this reunion. She better start hiring more interns and sleeping with young guys again if she wants to keep her apple. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
9 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Welp, just learned something else disgusting about Sonja.  Dorinda was on WWHL and said Sonja is an "early pee-er."  I missed the whole story, but apparently, when Sonja starts towards a bathroom, she starts peeing before she gets there so they're always worried about her peeing on camera.

I heard this as she is an early "peaker", meaning on a day they are all out drinking, she gets started early, peaks early and then passes out early while the rest are still just getting started.  They were talking about when they were all with Andy on the gay pride parade float and Dorinda had to go help Sonja because she peaked early (and then Tinsley shortly thereafter).

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, spazchic said:

I heard this as she is an early "peaker", meaning on a day they are all out drinking, she gets started early, peaks early and then passes out early while the rest are still just getting started.  They were talking about when they were all with Andy on the gay pride parade float and Dorinda had to go help Sonja because she peaked early (and then Tinsley shortly thereafter).

What was the part about Ramona running to get napkins or paper towels to put under Sonja?

• LOL 1
8 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Maybe her new perfect boyfriend who she is madly in love with and doesn't like to be on camera will convince her to leave the show. 

I guess next season the new "C" word will be "Chicago". "Cabaret", thou shall be replaced!  

Tins was the only one that didn't get up and fake hug Barbra. I like Tins. 

Sonja can be so lame. She brought nothing to this reunion. She better start hiring more interns and sleeping with young guys again if she wants to keep her apple. 

Didn’t someone say “tins you don’t have to hung her and ruin a $6000 dress”?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Because she has worked out a timing thing where she knows if she has to blow at 1pm she can drink at a certain time and it wont blow dirty for her she was explaining it to Andy how she got caught cause she didn't "time" it right that time which leads to everyone thinking she had done it before and got away with it... the woman has a drinking problem i have no doubt about that.... ANYONE who has to time when they can drink to beat a test has some kinda problem with the booze

Yes, I heard that, but heard it as the timing thing was more wishful thinking than reality, a lesson learned on Easter. However, I do not disagree that she has

1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

a drinking problem, I think many of these women do. Certainly Sonya and Dorinda. 

• Love 4
(edited)
22 minutes ago, chlban said:

Yes, I heard that, but heard it as the timing thing was more wishful thinking than reality, a lesson learned on Easter. However, I do not disagree that she has

a drinking problem, I think many of these women do. Certainly Sonya and Dorinda. 

I think the difference is Sonya and Dorinda arnt court ordered NOT to drink ... they both could be RAGING alcoholics but are adults and can do whatever they want till they break the law.. when you are soo bad that the law steps in and tells you NO you cant drink then you know you have a problem ..Luanne doesn't have that luxury she has been court ordered not to drink and has basically said FU I'll drink and get away with it

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 10
(edited)

"Chicago" has long been the Broadway champ at stunt casting to get people in seats.  They have a part that doesn't need a ton of range and get mainly C and some B list celebs in the role to get us all talking about it.  I guess Lu doesn't actually pay attention to Broadway. I wonder if she's even seen Chicago. 

And I LOVE that they said it's not even true.

Edited by katespencer1
  • Love 12
(edited)
9 hours ago, MadLove said:

I hate myself for asking, but what role will Lu be playing in Chicago?

Matron Mama Morton. It's the role they almost always use for stunt casting. Nene did a run, Wendy Williams did a run, and Kandi did a run in the same role. Ten years ago, Rinna and Harry Hamlin did a run on Chicago as Roxie Hart and Billy Flynn. But more often than not, celebrities end up play Mama Morton for 8 weeks and that's what Lu is going to do.

9 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Also, I caught Lu's remark that "I really made lemonade out of lemons, I really did.  Because I really got dealt a really tough hand".  Really, Luann?  Nobody dealt you the hand that lifted all those drinks to your mouth, pushed you into the wrong hotel room, made you resist arrest, slip out of your cuffs and threaten to kill a cop.  And then break the conditions of your probation, repeatedly.  That was all you - not what life did to you.

Thank you! If anyone needs any more proof that Luann has not changed, is not humbled, and is the same entitled cow that she's always been, the bolded statement is all the proof one needs. This shit didn't happen to her; she did it to herself. How can Luann be dealt a tough hand when she owned the company that made the cards, owns the casino that uses the cards, is the dealer who shuffled and deals the cards, and is every player at the table? Malkovich Malkovich you self-absorbed cow.

4 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

After watching the season and the reunion, where Barbara was basically a houseplant, I'm becoming more convinced that the rumor of her role being a settlement of some sort is likely true.  I've mentioned before that there was talk that she sued or threatened to sue Bravo over the "hot mic" incident at the yacht party prior to Lu's wedding.  Talk was that she was given this season as compensation.  It could explain why she was treated by the women (and Andy) with a certain degree of hostility at the most, and indifference at the least.

Except Barbara had not a single legally valid argument. The judge said that he didn't like reality shows, but Bravo was completely in the right about everything. When a judge just says "nope!" to her entire argument, there's no point in Bravo trying to placate Barbara. However, I can believe that Bravo would tell Barbara that they were giving her a spot as a peace offering, but fully intending on embarrassing the shit out of her at every turn.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Useful 4
  • Love 12
(edited)
5 hours ago, Kemper said:

I thought the entire three episodes of this reunion were boring, maybe disastrous.  I would have liked to hear what the others (besides Bethenny and Lu) have been up to and what their thoughts about the season were.  It was just hours of Lu being Countess-y and Beth being her usual horribly abrasive self.  

What are Tinsley's plans for the rest of the summer?  Ramona seems to never have anything going on...other than fibbing about how many men she is dating (just me?) and she is very close-mouthed about her private life.  At least her real private life.  What has Dorinda been up to?  I think she has a radio show? 

This is maybe the best of all the franchises; we are used to the ladies and their foibles.  How could the reunion(s) be so awful?  I have always liked LuAnn but am sick to death of her; sick to death of Bethenny.  Barbara's appearance could have been a boost in the dialog but it was predictable and let's face it....she is not a good fit with these ladies.  Through no fault of her own; Bravo did her a disservice and so did the ladies.  But really, at this point, what self-respecting New York lady/socialite/social climber would sign on with Andy and Bravo? 

Ita with all of this. The season was ok. The reunion was a snooze fest.They need some new blood and Barbara just doesn't mesh. I am so sick of Luann and her cabaret and her entitled attitude. And Bethenny being Bethenny, taking over every conversation and being her know it all self. 

I hope they step in up next year. It is still the best franchise imo because they are more interesting than RHOBH, seem more real and have better clothes. They can confront each other , get it out and move on. And since I'm done with RHOBH after LVP's exit and a whole season of puppy gate (or pantygate or lymegate - fill in  the blank) the only other Bravos shows I'm into are Below Deck and Below Deck Med. I find them much more entertaining that the housewife franchises now. And I guess I'll have to watch the idiots on VPR to get my dose of LVP!

Edited by Lady of nod
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, rehoboth said:

Perhaps but Lu didn't know that it was later than expected - she didn't know what time it was.  She could have given Ramona a few minutes to go through her story.  She didn't because she wasn't even listening to Ramona. Or any of the others.  Luann was only listening for her name to pop up and if it appears that a segment is not going to be about her, her mind wanders off to other things related to herself.  I bet she was picturing herself up on stage, singing and tap dancing on the set of Chicago ...

You all made good points about Luann’s “interruption.” 

The bolded part above really cracks me up. It reminds me of The Far Side cartoon where it compares what we say to dogs (“Ginger, stay out of the garbage! That’s wrong, Ginger!”) versus what dogs hear (“Ginger blah blah blah! Blah blah blah, Ginger!”).

• LOL 15
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Without Lu, there's was no season. The minute they stopped attacking her sobriety the conversation halted.

I don't think I can take another season of Bethenny. This whole franchise might be done for me.

Oh no .. I liked your picture.  Now that was entertainment.  Casablanca. Lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I just realized the tackiness and the basic spitting in the face of her probation even in taking this role (if she is really cast) is everything she is going to do from now on going to involve her claim to stardom being arrested? I get owning it but Jesus fucking Christ Luanne pick something that doesn't talk about or involve jail come on now

• Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, chlban said:

I cannot stand Barbara. This is my favorite franchise, but Barbara just doesn't "fit" and I think that was really clear this season.

I'm not wild about Barbara and I don't think that she fit in with this franchise,  but, for Bethenny to have to school her on the rules of reality tv.....PLEASE.  Has Bethenny seen Barbara's contract?  She was so presumptuous. For B to be such a total basket case, meltdown queen, planning to sell business because, it's just too much too handle, fighting in court,  bouncing from man to man..... SHE gets to tell Barbara, (who actually works to support herself), what SHE needs to do.  lol  Thanks Bethenny.  I'm sure Barbara appreciates your thoughtfulness.  I guess it's Barbara's fault that she isn't as f'd up as some of these ladies. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 20
26 minutes ago, Lady of nod said:

Ita with all of this. The season was ok. The reunion was a snooze fest.They need some new blood and Barbara just doesn't mesh. I am so sick of Luann and her cabaret and her entitled attitude. And Bethenny being Bethenny, taking over every conversation and being her know it all self. 

I hope they step in up next year. It is still the best franchise imo because they are more interesting than RHOBH, seem more real and have better clothes. They can confront each other , get it out and move on. And since I'm done with RHOBH after LVP's exit and a whole season of puppy gate (or pantygate or lymegate - fill in  the blank) the only other Bravos shows I'm into is Below Deck and Below Deck Med. I find them much more entertaining that the housewife franchises now. And I guess I'll have to watch the idiots on VPR to get my dose of LVP!

Yep.  I feel the same way.  I’m watching Below Deck right now.  At least the scenery is nice and food interesting.  I didn’t read all the posts yet, so did anyone hear who’s coming back and who’s out for next season?  These franchises are getting boring .. it’s the same ole thing.  I’m just interested in seeing how Shannon is doing on OC, but NOT VIKIE NEW FACE and old TAMRA with those bowling balls she’s wearing.   LVP brought a little class to the show, and I’ll miss her and her house and all the pink.  That’s it.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, ivygirl said:

I almost forgot: Luann interrupting a genuinely serious part of the reunion to ask the time. I was irritated because I was truly getting engaged in the conversation. But noooooooooooo, the focus is off Luann, so she has to interrupt.

Correct! Wasnt about her, so perfect time to ask a question.

I was even more annoyed by Andy's decision to air it. He really is such a catty ass. He has plenty of cameras rolling and could have focused on the only conversation with substance, but it was more important that he show Lu being self-centered & Andy calling her out on it.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

As as far as Chicago, there’s a role in the musical that is specific to stunt casting. Rinna has done it and so has Kandy (she can sing though

Lu sucks but I think she would be perfect as Mary Sunshine.  Plus that role only sings a couple lines I believe.  Doesn't Matron Mama Morton get a whole song?

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

On The View Ana Navarro was talking about being at some event and her husband was sitting beside Luann.  Her husband had no idea who Luann is and when it was over, her husband told Ana that the woman sitting beside him (Luann) talked about nothing but Cabernet.

Cabernet not Cabaret??

• LOL 13
13 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Nene was stunt casted a year ago in the same production and same exact role.

As always, Luann remains deLUsional.

Seriously. Luann would take offense to someone saying that she's not an ocelot trained to be a prima ballerina.

"How dare you??? Can't you just be supportive? I know I'm not the best ocelot out there, but I put a lot of effort into this. I think the other women are jealous haters."

She is no more an ocelot than she is a singer.

Agreed, and let me just say that after Nene was on Glee and did her short stint on broadway, she was so full of herself and thought her acting/singing career was finally taking off.  Unfortunately, that dream is right back in the toilet.  I thing Lisa Rinna had that role in Chicago too.

• Love 7

Was this a reunion first? Never in all of the years of watching the Howives have I ever seen that the producers put up a statement as to what happened AFTER the reunion as with Lu's stricter sobriety requirements. And they have had PLENTY of opportunities to do that. Am I misremembering?

• Love 7
15 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

How can Dorinda (tearfully) tell Lu she wants to help her be a better person when she drinks, probably takes pills and calls people a turnip

Well there is a turnip on twitter that is quite popular!  I liked Barbara.  She seemed like a sweet lady.  I think they should give her another shot.  

I think Lu struggles to have human feelings.  She will show/say what she thinks is an appropriate response but it isn't genuine and I just don't think she is capable.  It is really to shut others up so she can get to talking about herself again.  I would like her to be cut from the cast and be replaced by Barbara.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
12 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Can you imagine seeing that show EIGHT times? OMG.

THAT alone makes her deserve another season.  Jesus.  I would need LOTS of drugs.  Or at least a seat next to the really excited dude from I think the Xmas show.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4