Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E07: Academy 2

• Start Topic

I'm happy they took the b-boy but I wish they had taken the other one, too. I thought they were both really good. I also like Gino and I'm glad he made it to top 20. I wonder who will actually make top 10 next week?

• Love 5
(edited)

When Mary was speaking all that positive nonsense to the female tapper (Sidney), I wish something would've have run across the screen saying "disregard all of this, we predetermined that Tap=Eddy from before this season even started". They could've just called the old, mustached guy we met for a couple seconds in the Top 20 reveal Eddy fodder and saved us the trouble of learning his name, and that he was a 30 year old tapper (Aleksander...or some Russian spelling variation of that).

They could've also told John John that we really like you...unfortunately for you Bailey is Filipino like you, tinier and cuter than you, and more openly emotional (aka better for tv) than you. Better luck next time lol.

My pick of the blond hip hop girl (Anna L.) lives to fight another day. She survived (much like the super blond ballroom guy) despite the panel openly disliking their final solo routines.

Madison continues to annoy me. Of course she stands out in a group, I'm sorry but that's what a bald female is going to do in most scenarios. She's ground-bound, heavy legged and yet Mary slurps and slurps her in a contemporary routine where the two girls they sent home (especially Kaelyn) outdanced her.

The girls top 10 appears to be ballroom fodder heavy. Sophia, Nazz, Stephanie, Melany, & Ashley who we met for the first time making it into the Top 10 girls. Plus Sumi & Anna the hip hop/animation girls, and Madison, Mariah (who has to be a Top 10 lock at this point), and Sophie (who also might be a Top 10 lock). I'd say at least one of the two hip hop girls are in (maybe both) and that leaves 1 maybe 2 spots for the ballroom girls....maybe Stephanie and Nazz? Sophia and Melany feel like they are mostly there to make up the numbers...

For the guys, I'll guess Eddy, Bailey, Benjamin Castro, Ezra Sosa & maybe Clocks or the other hip hop guy we pretty much just met tonight (Nathan Cherry)...I suppose Gino probably needs a place in the Top 10 too, so maybe they'll just take one hip hopper or Bailey the Bboy.

Edited by PhD-Purgatory15
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, After7Only said:

Sooo. No one is wants to talk about this bland top 20?   Lol.  Hopefully someone who hasn’t gotten much air time so far will be the break out.  

I half-watched this while trying not to think about the early seasons when talent and training were evident.

• Love 3

Ugh, I hate that song they used for the contemporary routine. I thought I'd never have to hear it again after last week and then I had to endure it again this week.

I was fine with those two contemporary dancers being cut. Madison's boyfriend deserved it for not knowing the choreography and watching the dancer next to him.

I'm familiar with Kaeli Ware from instagram so I was interested to see how she would do. She looked so awkward during the ballroom round. I thought she would sail through the contemporary round, but her performance was really disappointing. For someone who has so many pictures of her great extension, I found her performance lacking. It lacked power, strength, and precision. Her dancing was below average, and it was even worse considering that she's a contemporary ballet dancer.

Mandy was right - if the dancers can't handle the academy, then they definitely won't be able to handle being on the show. They are going to have to learn even more material in a shorter amount of time. Eddie the tapper definitely seemed like he was on the verge of losing it.

I loved that after the group number, the dancers started high fiving and hugging. I'm glad that the judges let them have that moment.

What I really liked about Gino's solo is that he didn't pack it with wall to wall tricks. Starting out slowly and dancing with purpose but without BAM BAM BAM back to back tricks was a risk, but as someone who is tired of the typical frantic contemporary routines, I appreciated it. He is so light in his landings and I liked that she showed a lot of control. I do think that he could be even more amazing in a year after he's had more time to mature and grow as a dancer.

Similarly, I liked that Sumi didn't come out with a hard hitting hip hop routine. It was definitely hip hop but it was really soft and expressive. Her moves were so clean too.

The top 20:

Anna - hip hop
Sophie - contemporary
Ashley - ballroom
Sofia - ballroom
Nazz - ballroom
Madison - contemporary
Melany - salsa
Stephanie - ballroom
Sumi - hip hop
Mariah - contemporary

Bailey - hip hop
Brandon - contemporary ballet
Benjamin - contemporary
Ezra - ballroom
Vlad - ballroom
Nathan - hip hop
Aleksandr - tap
Gino - contemporary
Bryan/Clocks - hip hop
Eddie - tap

I'm hoping that Sumi and Sophie make the top 10, but I'm guessing that it will be Anna and Madison who take the guaranteed hip hop and contemporary spots for the  girls. There are so many ballroom girls that it's a toss up. I can't decide if the judges will keep the Sosas just so they can have siblings on the same season.

Aleksandr is cannon fodder because the tapper the judges will be putting in the top 10 is Eddie. Gino seems like a lock for the contemporary slot and Ezra will get the ballroom slot. I'm guessing that Bailey gets the hip hop spot.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Again more impressive than the auditions stage. I liked Gino's solo here more, too. Sad that John John didn't make it. Hopefully, we'll have a good show, although I am annoyed that we must lose 10 immediately before the shows even start.

• Love 3

Realized as I was watching that I'm still so detached from nearly every contestant at this point that I was almost across the board remembering people negatively and didn't have much positive recollection of virtually everyone.  So very sad and wrong at this stage of the comp.

I found the bait and switch where Mary told the one dancer how wonderful she was, only to cut her off at the knees and send her packing was completely unnecessary and cruel.  

I was sad to see John the BBoy sent home.  He was one of the few I actually thought had a spark.

A little sad to discover I've actually reached a level of ambivalence with my favorite show after all these years. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Mystery Author said:

I'm confused. Are they actually going to have 20 dancers dance with 20 all-stars next week, as they cull down to 10? If it's an hour show, including commercials and "jidges" natter, that's approx. one minute per dancer.

Just the girls next week.

B52862E7-35C0-4B48-96C8-9330877FEEF2.jpeg

• Love 2

Replying kinda to the previous showthread here.  I think one of the problems with the judge's obvious favouritisms and games is that it jades you while you're watching.  I think they know before academy who they want to cast and a heck of a lot of it is just making up the stories (such as the bait and switch) to fit the results.  If the audience is unaware that they've already got a slate of pretty firm choices, then the judges look prescient for favouring said dancers.  Unfortunately, most of us know/suspect enough about reality shows that this charade is just disillusioning. (Adjusting tin foil hat).  Particularly because the first few seasons did all of it much more as they were representing it to us through the narrative (e.g. they hadn't entirely cast it before the final cuts or the dancers really were dancing for their lives instead of filling tv time etc) and many of us got hooked by that.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, crowceilidh said:

Replying kinda to the previous showthread here.  I think one of the problems with the judge's obvious favouritisms and games is that it jades you while you're watching.  I think they know before academy who they want to cast and a heck of a lot of it is just making up the stories (such as the bait and switch) to fit the results.  If the audience is unaware that they've already got a slate of pretty firm choices, then the judges look prescient for favouring said dancers.  Unfortunately, most of us know/suspect enough about reality shows that this charade is just disillusioning. (Adjusting tin foil hat).  Particularly because the first few seasons did all of it much more as they were representing it to us through the narrative (e.g. they hadn't entirely cast it before the final cuts or the dancers really were dancing for their lives instead of filling tv time etc) and many of us got hooked by that.

Oh I'm sure this is quite correct and I in no way think that the judges sitting at the table mulling over pictures are in fact actually serving as emperors giving the thumbs up or thumbs down over the contestants.  The fact is the narrative in those golden years had a certain element of magical emotions that allowed the audience to buy into the "journey" as it were.

I actually could keep many of the dancers straight in my mind back then and was pulling for many of them, hoping to get to see more of what they had in their bag of tricks.   It was jarring to realize we were ten minutes from the end of academy and they were about to montage a string of dancers and in general the most reaction I could summon up was actually not very positive about most of the dancers flashing across the screen.  I'm in disbelief that so far this season hasn't even managed the level of "the feelz" of WOD.  How on earth is that even remotely possible?

Can't believe I've entirely forgotten to mention the bit that had my bottom jaw on the ground. When giving us a glimpse of what's coming I believe next week revealed a very peeved and frustrated sounding Marco giving a reality check to one of the dancers?!  Frankly I'm expecting that reaction from choreographers and All Stars when Eddie eventually has his full core meltdown, but I'm having a hard time conceptualizing what or who pushes Marco to his limits.   

• Love 4

True Kirklandia, that is the biggest error they have made.  I would love a combo of pairing them together to top ten and then Allstarring which I enjoy in moderation.  It's interestig how Nigel is lauded as this big visionary, but he has done nothig but tinker SYTYCD into irrelevance.  I'm sure I can't imagine what he's up against as Fox is one of the worst networks for supportign genuinely good shows and epcially famous for crapping all over them, and it's clear that many of the changes are driven only by money concerns.  But Nigel thinks he's got the big pic on how important his ideas are, and he doesn't.

Excuse all the errs but you get the gist.  I'm hellishly ill and it's just too much to fix if comprehensible.

• Love 6

I don't like what they've done to the format either or how obvious it is that the dancers are sometimes picked for their stories rather than talent.  However, I do think once the competition gets going it will be ok to just forget all that and enjoy the show with who we have.  They will still give us an entertaining competition.

• Love 4

I was never good and remembering dancers until they got to the live shows.  Now that they only have 10 dancers go to the live shows, I'm not able to connect with any of them or have enough time to root for anyone in particular.   Is live programming more expensive than the pre-recorded episodes?   They must be since Idol and The Voice have gone the same route.  Which has pretty much destroyed all of them.  

• Love 5
17 hours ago, kirklandia said:

I still watch, but have also lost the feeling of engagement.  That happened when they stopped pairing the dancers with each other.  

That, to me, is the saddest loss in SYTYCD over time...the loss of those special dance partnerships between the contestants for the first half of the live shows.  Benji and Donyelle, Lacey and Kameron, Mark and Chelsea,, Fik-shun and Amy, Evan and Randi, Joshua and Katee, Aaron and Jasmine...watching these couple develop as individual dancers and as a team over five weeks was one of the joys of the earlier seasons, and we've lost that.  I enjoy seeing previous competitors as All-stars, but I miss those ongoing partnerships.  

• Love 16

I wish Eddie would stop all that crying. If he makes it to the live shows (duh) I need to him to pull it together cause looking at his cry-face every time he finishes tapping is making me dislike him. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Late to find this group, glad to see old “friends” here.  I’m thinking they may cut Eddie in order to shock everyone and then we have the previously unseen but probably extremely versatile Alexandr to take his place.  But I’d think they would want to get a tap duet out of the 2 of them beforehand, which this format doesn’t seem to allow....

Why was I thinking that Stephanie made Top 20 last year?

Melany gives me a little Janette Season 5 vibe (in a good way).  I hope she stays around.  

• Love 3
4 hours ago, mishy said:

I wish Eddie would stop all that crying. If he makes it to the live shows (duh) I need to him to pull it together cause looking at his cry-face every time he finishes tapping is making me dislike him. 

I remember thinking that about Kathryn McC. She cried a lot during the audition process, and it was particularly squeaky. To my knowledge, she never did once she made top 20.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, OhTheHumanity said:

That, to me, is the saddest loss in SYTYCD over time...the loss of those special dance partnerships between the contestants for the first half of the live shows.  Benji and Donyelle, Lacey and Kameron, Mark and Chelsea,, Fik-shun and Amy, Evan and Randi, Joshua and Katee, Aaron and Jasmine...watching these couple develop as individual dancers and as a team over five weeks was one of the joys of the earlier seasons, and we've lost that.  I enjoy seeing previous competitors as All-stars, but I miss those ongoing partnerships.  

In some ways I think that is why Genessy and Slavik did unexpectedly well last season. Because the partnerships stayed the same and those two stayed together and played the romance card (some) and gave us Benjelle and or Marksie vibes, when we hadn't had a partnership stay the same for more than one week since season six (!)

• Love 2

I really like that they've cut the choreography round which was always so stupid and I hate that they tried to get the same angst from the group dance procedure, because I hated that particular angst.

I pretty much loathe Eddie.  They've made him such a panderer.  I feel sorry for him, because in order to get what he wants, he has to say the things they feed him and act like a twerp, but ick ick ick.

I was astonishly affected by Suri's solo last night - it was surprising to find myself in tears.  I don't like her at all personally, but I am happy to watch her dance.

On 7/22/2019 at 11:53 PM, jewel21 said:

I'm happy they took the b-boy but I wish they had taken the other one, too. I thought they were both really good. I also like Gino and I'm glad he made it to top 20. I wonder who will actually make top 10 next week?

Gino will be in Top 10. I would bet money on it. He is too good not to make it.

• Love 3
(edited)
On 7/23/2019 at 12:35 AM, PhD-Purgatory15 said:

Madison continues to annoy me. Of course she stands out in a group, I'm sorry but that's what a bald female is going to do in most scenarios. She's ground-bound, heavy legged and yet Mary slurps and slurps her in a contemporary routine where the two girls they sent home (especially Kaelyn) outdanced her.

I'm not a dancer or a dance expert but I agree with you totally about Madison. I have thought she dances "heavy" since her first audition. Is Kaelyn the girl who wore purple in the trio of dancers? I thought for sure she would be put through instead of Madison. I was really quite surprised to see they cut her.

EDIT:  I just watched the trio of girls. Yes, Kaeli Ware is the girl in purple. OK....not so great in Ballroom but I thought she killed the contemporary round against Madison.

Edited by luvthepros
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 7/23/2019 at 12:36 AM, Sarah Heart said:

I love Gino  he dances with no noise, beautiful

OMG.....YES, YES, YES. I said that when I watched Gino's first audition. The guy appears to and sounds as if he floats rather than touches the floor. Who dances like that other than seasoned ballet dancers? The guy takes my breath away when he dances. Absolutely beautiful!

Edited by luvthepros
  • Love 4
On 7/23/2019 at 8:29 AM, displayname said:

I am annoyed that we must lose 10 immediately before the shows even start.

SYTYCD is not going back to their original format.....the format that made this show a hit.

• Love 2
On 7/23/2019 at 9:42 AM, Tikichick said:

A little sad to discover I've actually reached a level of ambivalence with my favorite show after all these years. 

That is too bad for you. I, OTOH, have renewed interest in the show this season as my favorite is Gino. Just as I was enthralled with Billy Bell many seasons ago, I'm enthralled with Gino. Having a favorite that I am over the moon about makes watching this show so much more enjoyable for me. Since season 1 when Benji was my favorite and he won, I have not had so many favorites who advanced to Top 10 and higher. Jess LoProtto was another of my absolute favorites and he has made quite a career for himself as a Broadway dancer.

I posted on the media thread that Gino has been cast in the Broadway revival of West Side Story. I'm so happy for him. From what I can figure, the live SYTYCD shows will be completed by the time Gino begins rehearsal for WSS.

On 7/23/2019 at 2:40 AM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I'm familiar with Kaeli Ware from instagram so I was interested to see how she would do. She looked so awkward during the ballroom round. I thought she would sail through the contemporary round, but her performance was really disappointing. For someone who has so many pictures of her great extension, I found her performance lacking. It lacked power, strength, and precision. Her dancing was below average, and it was even worse considering that she's a contemporary ballet dancer.

Mandy was right - if the dancers can't handle the academy, then they definitely won't be able to handle being on the show. They are going to have to learn even more material in a shorter amount of time. Eddie the tapper definitely seemed like he was on the verge of losing it.

What I really liked about Gino's solo is that he didn't pack it with wall to wall tricks. Starting out slowly and dancing with purpose but without BAM BAM BAM back to back tricks was a risk, but as someone who is tired of the typical frantic contemporary routines, I appreciated it. He is so light in his landings and I liked that she showed a lot of control. I do think that he could be even more amazing in a year after he's had more time to mature and grow as a dancer.

Similarly, I liked that Sumi didn't come out with a hard hitting hip hop routine. It was definitely hip hop but it was really soft and expressive. Her moves were so clean too.

I thought Kaeli Ware would be better.  If I didn't know anything about her, I would think that she is flexible and is great at dance poses but not a great dancer/mover.  She didn't even use her flexibility to her full potential.  It felt like she was just marking the dance which will never get you through.

I thought the judges would cut Eddie because he did seem like he was on the verge of a breakdown.  And yes, if they can't handle the pressure during the academy, they will not do well during the show.

I also liked Gino's and Sumi's solos.  Like you, I expressed last week that I think Gino would be even better after a year or two so that he can mature as a dancer.  I like how Sumi's solo is a contrast from her audition solo.

On 7/24/2019 at 12:12 PM, Cuatro1234 said:

Why was I thinking that Stephanie made Top 20 last year?

Stephanie made top 20 last year but not top 10.

20 hours ago, Mason said:

I remember thinking that about Kathryn McC. She cried a lot during the audition process, and it was particularly squeaky. To my knowledge, she never did once she made top 20.

That's what I'm hoping will happen with Eddie.  I didn't like Kathryn during the audition because she cried a lot and had a squeaky voice.  Once the live shows started, I enjoyed watching her and Legacy together.

2 hours ago, luvthepros said:

I posted on the media thread that Gino has been cast in the Broadway revival of West Side Story. I'm so happy for him. From what I can figure, the live SYTYCD shows will be completed by the time Gino begins rehearsal for WSS.

During Monday's show, they announced the tour.  Tours usually start after the live shows.  So how could Gino do the rehearsals for WSS if he's going to the tour?  I'm assuming the whole top 10 will be going.  So either Gino didn't make top 10 or he gave up his spot in either SYTYCD or WSS.

(edited)
1 hour ago, realdancemom said:

During Monday's show, they announced the tour.  Tours usually start after the live shows.  So how could Gino do the rehearsals for WSS if he's going to the tour?  I'm assuming the whole top 10 will be going.  So either Gino didn't make top 10 or he gave up his spot in either SYTYCD or WSS.

I'm still hopeful Gino is in the live shows in the Top 10. If so, an alternate can take his place on the tour. I honestly don't think any dancer would give up a Broadway show for SYTYCD. Am I wrong in thinking that? Should it be the other way around...forego the Broadway show and compete on SYTYCD? I can't wait to see how this shakes out.

Edited by luvthepros
(edited)

Eddie has some stiff competition in his tap style. Someone on another forum posted several videos of the winner of the 2008 season of SYTYCD Ukraine which happens to be a 22 year old Aleksandr Ostenin.

Aleksanr is the other tapper who made Top 20 this season. We haven't seen much of Aleksandr so far. I wonder if there is a reason for that. BTW....he is 30 now so this is his last opportunity to compete on the US version of the show.

I like the old classic style that Alexandr has vs the more modern tap style that Eddie has. Here is Aleksandr from the 2008 Ukraine SYTYCD.......

Eddie's tapper competition

Edited by luvthepros
(edited)

I watched a few more of Aleksandr's videos when he competed on SYTYCD Ukraine. Eddie is not nearly as versatile as Aleksandr so I can understand why Eddie nearly had a breakdown. Any fans of Eddie should take a look see at some of the videos of the 2008 winner of SYTYCD Ukraine. If Eddie makes it and Aleksandr does not, there most certainly is something fishy going on.

Eddie can cry up a storm.....he is NOT nearly as good as Aleksandr.

Edited by luvthepros
  • Love 3

To everyone commenting on Madison dancing heavy. Even Mary commented on it although she didn't use the term heavy since they want to put Madison in a good light. Mary said something like, Madison dances so strong which is so great!!! but would like to also see a softer side to her. 

• Love 1
On 7/25/2019 at 3:38 PM, luvthepros said:

I'm still hopeful Gino is in the live shows in the Top 10. If so, an alternate can take his place on the tour. I honestly don't think any dancer would give up a Broadway show for SYTYCD. Am I wrong in thinking that? Should it be the other way around...forego the Broadway show and compete on SYTYCD? I can't wait to see how this shakes out.

I kind of hope Gino stays on SYTYCD because I do not want to see him affiliated with a production that has a 30-something-year-old pervert in a cast of 20-year-olds barely out of high school and college.  West Side Story is my favorite musical and rewarding that creep Amar Ramasar with a big role when he cannot even sing or act is in itself disappointing but putting young women in the same room as him when knowing about his misogynistic behavior is disturbing and scary.  Sorry for getting off-topic but since Gino is one of my favorites I'm concerned about him being around a guy like that.  

On 7/25/2019 at 11:43 AM, luvthepros said:

I'm not a dancer or a dance expert but I agree with you totally about Madison. I have thought she dances "heavy" since her first audition. Is Kaelyn the girl who wore purple in the trio of dancers? I thought for sure she would be put through instead of Madison. I was really quite surprised to see they cut her.

EDIT:  I just watched the trio of girls. Yes, Kaeli Ware is the girl in purple. OK....not so great in Ballroom but I thought she killed the contemporary round against Madison.

Madison does in fact dance heavy, which is why she stands out (other than the obvious, of course). How can the same judges who recognize and praise Gino for his effortless movement and litheness also put Madison in the Top 20? They are diametric opposites. It boggles the mind.

• Love 3
On 7/25/2019 at 1:35 PM, Samwise979 said:

To everyone commenting on Madison dancing heavy. Even Mary commented on it although she didn't use the term heavy since they want to put Madison in a good light. Mary said something like, Madison dances so strong which is so great!!! but would like to also see a softer side to her. 

I took the comment differently but I also didn't think it was a compliment.  I thought she was saying that Madison needed to show more dynamics.  It was noticeable during Mandy's round.  Madison would hit the major beats strong but didn't offer any nuances.  It was all hard hitting angular moves.  In comparison, I think somebody like Sumi or other hip-hop dancers have great musicality. 

That was my interpretation of Mary's comment but I can see how somebody else could take it differently.  If I was a judge, I would use the term heavy instead of strong but maybe they don't want to say anything too negative because they want her to be in the top 10.  I thought Nigel described Jensen as a heavy dancer last year which she was.  But she didn't know how to interpret/change it when somebody interviewed her later.

7 hours ago, Rahul said:

Madison does in fact dance heavy, which is why she stands out (other than the obvious, of course). How can the same judges who recognize and praise Gino for his effortless movement and litheness also put Madison in the Top 20? They are diametric opposites. It boggles the mind.

What a beautiful way to describe Gino's technique and skill.

• Love 1
(edited)
On 7/25/2019 at 8:35 AM, luvthepros said:

Gino will be in Top 10. I would bet money on it. He is too good not to make it.

Absolutely.  Since he’s been cast in the remake of West Side Story, the show will take all the credit in “discovering” him and making his career.  😂  Is there a dance show role promises as part of the winner’s prize this year?

Edited by Cuatro1234
I typed this earlier before all these references to Gino’s upcoming role in WSS
On 7/25/2019 at 11:29 AM, realdancemom said:

But they always have alternates, and I’m sure one of those alternates would love to take Gino’s place. 

On 7/25/2019 at 1:23 PM, luvthepros said:

Eddie has some stiff competition in his tap style. Someone on another forum posted several videos of the winner of the 2008 season of SYTYCD Ukraine which happens to be a 22 year old Aleksandr Ostenin.

Aleksanr is the other tapper who made Top 20 this season. We haven't seen much of Aleksandr so far. I wonder if there is a reason for that. BTW....he is 30 now so this is his last opportunity to compete on the US version of the show.

If he was 22 in 2008, wouldn’t he be 33 now?   I agree with you about Alekasandr’s talent!  He has so much better arm movement than Eddie.  I think I said earlier that TPTB could be keeping Eddie to create drama for a “shocking” cut since he is somewhat of a fan favorite at this point. 

• Love 1
On 7/25/2019 at 2:23 PM, luvthepros said:

I like the old classic style that Alexandr has vs the more modern tap style that Eddie has. Here is Aleksandr from the 2008 Ukraine SYTYCD.......

Eddie's tapper competition

Thanks for this.  He's a way better tapper than Eddie. 

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Cuatro1234 said:

But they always have alternates, and I’m sure one of those alternates would love to take Gino’s place. 

If he was 22 in 2008, wouldn’t he be 33 now?   I agree with you about Alekasandr’s talent!  He has so much better arm movement than Eddie.  I think I said earlier that TPTB could be keeping Eddie to create drama for a “shocking” cut since he is somewhat of a fan favorite at this point. 

Yikes... My math skills are usually better than that. Aleksandr was 19 in 2008. Duh!!! Thanks for catching that.

Not only Aleksandr's arm movements are better than Eddie's, his tapping is out of this world. I would love to see this guy compete on the live shows. I will be very disheartened if Nigel keeps Eddie over Aleksandr.

• Love 2
22 hours ago, luvthepros said:

I just hope Nigel and Co. put through the better tapper who is also more versatile.

I would prefer he make it too.  Unfortunately, he's also not 19 anymore.  It seems that TPTB want to attract younger people and not old people like me.  So they might think that 30 is too old. 

• Love 1
On 7/27/2019 at 8:08 PM, Cuatro1234 said:

Eddie a fan favorite? This is news to me. Seems like most people here cannot stomach him.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Rahul said:

Eddie a fan favorite? This is news to me. Seems like most people here cannot stomach him.

Put me down for not being able to stand him. He's not even versatile in his own specialty!

• Love 1