Type keyword(s) to search

Former Hosts: PROFESSIONAL Life After The View

Jaded
  • Start Topic

She is ditzy, but I love her work on "Getting On."  That is a great little show and it has been renewed.  She is all stripped down in the show and she has a lot of depth. Something I've not seen in Sherri's acting.  

NN is GREAT on "Getting On" & I can't wait for the second season.

• Love 2

Sherri is still watching

Loved what @rosieperezbklyn said about athlete’s handshake ending w smoking marijuana - not appropriate. Jeffrey saw it once & repeated it

I saw the handshake video and couldn't tell what the players were doing! 

Edited by springtime

Has anyone seen or heard any updates on Elisabeth? Her "couple of weeks" off has now turned into nearly a month. I noticed she made a brief return to Twitter for Veterans Day after a month long absence there, but no word on her status.

Nope. Her tweets today were the first communication she's had since Oct. 10. But I have noticed Tim had been tweeting over the last few weeks so I figured things were OK with Elisabeth (otherwise I hope he'd be off Twitter, taking care of her!) 

If Bitsy didn't tweet on Veterans Day, I would think then that something is seriously wrong. Flag-waving and military rah-rah is an important part of her "brand." Of course, looking at her tweets, they're all retweets or vaguely impersonal, so anyone with access to her Twitter (like a PR person) could send these.

Well, SS thinks it will show tomorrow but in another tweet says Fri the 12th....and today is the 11th, lol. I'll be passing in any event. She never followed his advice when he was a guest on The View and she was always asking him questions....and he seemed to imply she didn't listen to him.

• Love 1

It just seems so odd that they would try and put the show under News vs Entertainment control now and consider SS again. Or unseemly if they are going for attention...to us and actually SS as well. It's like toying with all of us, if even true. If not they should say so immediately.

Actually unfair to the current hosts without saying as a 5th host or a replacement.

Who treats viewers, cast and former employees like that?

At least Joy had her own show and interviewed newsworthy people sometimes.

Here's some news about a "reality" show focusing on Jenny and Donny. Sounds awful. http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/wahlberg-mccarthy-land-e-reality-series-article-1.2006968

Good grief.  Don't any of these D-listers actually work for a living anymore?  If Jenny doesn't have enough sense to know what usually happens to couples doing reality shows I would expect Wahlberg to have more sense.  Oh well, it's not like I'll be watching anyway.  

• Love 3

I saw a clip of Sherri' Steve Harvey interview linked on TMZ. Same old stuff, GOD told her to leave The View, she doesn't miss it, she yells at the tv, gets upset that they don't answer, blah blah. She cried when whoopi came to see her in cinderella. It was just a few lines we've heard before, like a memorized stand-up routine, delivered in that manic, pressured way like she will not pause, or someone might interrupt her.

• Love 3

Good grief.  Don't any of these D-listers actually work for a living anymore?  If Jenny doesn't have enough sense to know what usually happens to couples doing reality shows I would expect Wahlberg to have more sense.  Oh well, it's not like I'll be watching anyway.  

Perhaps this is Sherri's next project too. You know she and Jenny are best buds, or so Sherri says.

• Love 1

You know she and Jenny are best buds, or so Sherri says.

LOL. Yep, just like Bitsy. Who never bothered to go to see her on Broadway (come to think of it, did Jenny come to see her? Give Whoopi credit, it was a pretty decent thing to go see her. Cinderella seems a little corny for Whoopi's taste.)

It was just a few lines we've heard before, like a memorized stand-up routine, delivered in that manic, pressured way like she will not pause, or someone might interrupt her.

Gawd, I hate that delivery style. It just screams inauthenticity.

• Love 1

LOL. Yep, just like Bitsy. Who never bothered to go to see her on Broadway (come to think of it, did Jenny come to see her? Give Whoopi credit, it was a pretty decent thing to go see her. Cinderella seems a little corny for Whoopi's taste.)

Gawd, I hate that delivery style. It just screams inauthenticity.

Whoopi did the show on TV years ago. I'm sure she was interested to see this incarnation.

She attends theater as a regular thing. The others probably do not.

• Love 1

I hate to defend Bitsy, and I may have to go shower after doing so, but  her mysterious health issues could justify her not bringing her kids to the theater to see Sherri in Cinderella.  But also, the part of me that hates Bitsy wonders if she would be comfortable with taking her daughter to a show that features a black Cinderella with a white prince.  That's probably unfair of me.

Edited by marny
  • Love 2

Bitsy has a husband who could easily bring his daughter to a Broadway show. With her home recuperating, it would be a great father-daughter .date". Heck, he could even bring all the kids. If I was home recuperating from surgery, i,d be happy to know my family members were out doing something fun and showing support for a friend.

Part of me actually wishes that Bitsy and Jenny actually have already brought their kids and went to see the show and it was done privately, without fanfare, and maybe even asked for discretion and that sherrie doesn't necessarily use every and any opportunity to get publicity for herself and tweet her business to the world.

Part of me actually wishes that Bitsy and Jenny actually have already brought their kids and went to see the show and it was done privately, without fanfare, and maybe even asked for discretion and that sherrie doesn't necessarily use every and any opportunity to get publicity for herself and tweet her business to the world.

I'm thinking some wishes do not come true. This is one of them, imo.

• Love 1

Yeah, if Jenny or Bitsy went to see Sherri, there would be a dozen or so tweets about it from Sherri. Plus instagram photos and videos. And probably quite a few from Bitsy and Jenny.

Also, Sherri has had this gig since September 9. Bitsy was showing up for work every day until the middle of October.

• Love 2

Yea....I guess I'm dreaming a bit....but I do think discretion and good judgement are valuable virtues and sorely lacking in today's Twitter/Facebook/anonymous commenter society. Sigh........

Edited by CathInAZ
  • Love 1

I'd bet Elisabeth Hasselbeck had never seen a Broadway show before RO took her to one seven years ago and I'd bet an equal amount she hasn't been to one since.  She doesn't seem the type to be interested in Broadway.   Or music.  Or reading.  Or NYC.  Or facts. <--- sorry, I couldn't resist. 

• Love 11

Girl is seriously werkin' it!  I guess as a single mom, she needs to bring home the bacon! ;)

I wonder if Elisabeth will tell us what's up, I reserve the right to snark on her in the future, but right now as a human, I'm still hoping it isn't breast cancer.

• Love 2

On Dec 1st, Sherri will be a guest on The Talk

While folks are making it sound like a big thing-

Cafe Mocha @cafemocharadio

This is HUGE! @SherriEShepherd to appear on #TheView rival talk show #TheTalk in Dec! This will be must-see TV: http://dld.bz/d2jQB

I'm sure it will be just like every other talk show appearance of hers (with dancing, screeching and the same old stories)

Edited by springtime
  • Love 4

Elisabeth is ok- non cancerous tumor removed from abdomen- given clean bill of health

“I had  a tumor in my abdomen. The doctor said, ‘You got to get it out by the end of the month, we don’t like how it looks’,” she explained at the top of today’s show. “I had a scary week when we didn’t know what the result were. But I’m okay…everything came back okay. Surgery’s not fun, but it is necessary to find out if you have something really terrible.”

http://deadline.com/2014/11/elisabeth-hasselbeck-cancer-surgery-returns-fox-and-friends-1201283937/

Edited by springtime
  • Love 3

Sometimes people go through something like a cancer scare and emerge from the experience more empathetic and thoughtful. I'm not holding my breath in Bitsy's case. I'm sure she was bringing on the shrill crazy just like before.

• Love 5

Wonder if she'll be more sympathetic towards the issue of accessible health care for all Americans now? Or if she will still slam "Obamacare" every chance she gets. Politicians have been talking, but doing very little, about the issue since the 1960s but th Afdordable Health Care legislation passed in 2010 was the first concrete thing to come to pass. It may need some tweaking but not come abolishment like many Republican politicians are now calling for....great....back to square one.

• Love 4

I am truly glad that Elisabeth does not have cancer. I watched the clip of her kids welcoming her back & that was cute but..........surely to God she has some REAL friends, what the bleeping hell was Sherri doing on the show, almost tossed my lunch...........

• Love 2

I am truly glad that Elisabeth does not have cancer. I watched the clip of her kids welcoming her back & that was cute but..........surely to God she has some REAL friends, what the bleeping hell was Sherri doing on the show, almost tossed my lunch...........

Just another opportunity for Sherri to get her stupid face on TV.

• Love 5

She was there to support another woman.

Most women usually support each other in private!!!  But then it's Sherri & nothing is private to her except if it makes her look bad.  That soup "she was cooking for her son" (on Instagram) looked absolutely nauseating!!!

• Love 3

Yeah, Sherri and Bitsy are great friends. That's why Bitsy hasn't gone to see Sherri in Cinderella. Spare me. The only purpose of this "friendship" is that it tries to humanize Bitsy, and it gives Sherri opportunities to get the attention she craves.

• Love 5