Type keyword(s) to search

NeNe Leakes: "Bloop!"

• Start Topic

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/cops-called-to-break-up-a-fight-between-wendy-williams-and-nene-leakes-report-57689

Sounds like Kevin was over the top, but the last line of the article is typical Nene: 

Actually, that is exactly how it went down on WWilliam's show.  They were good friends and Nene was a frequent guest until Wendy just went in on her and other HWives (except Kenya) and then there was no love lost between the two.  Nene cancelled her last appearance on the show and never went back.

• Love 1

If NeNe wants to keep him out of jail, the money will come from her.

Didn't Nene leave Bryson parked in jail for a while recently?   I tried to google and find the info, but there are too many stories about Bryson being in jail to wade through.  

At any rate, I can't blame NeNe for not wanting to rescue Bryson over and over.  He needs to learn.  But bad things can happen in jail.  I wouldn't want my kid there for any longer than possible.  Then again, my daughter has not been repeatedly arrested, so ... maybe Nene is just sick of it all.  

• Love 1
(edited)

I still like Nene.  There, I said It!  She still entertains me.  They threw some random beyotches in the mix and she did what I probably would have done; disengage as much as contractually possible.  She looked fantastic on the WWHL with the female comedian (the bartender was Judge (?) Wilko).  I don't know much about wigs, but that looked like her real hair.  If not, that's one good wig!  Not like what's-her-name?  Oh, yeah, Kim haha.

Edited by Happycatisfine
  • Love 2

She's heinous. Kim Richards on BH probably wins for worst Housewife this year, but I stopped watching Atlanta because of the monster that is Naynay Leakes. I just had to come here and say that because I saw a few minutes of the reunion tonight, and she's even worse now.

• Love 3

I agree as a grandparent Nene is not legally responsible for her grandchildren and then I would ask you not run around blabbing about her glambabies and the like.  It is nice she has a new two million dollar home and maybe she should offer to pay for a vasectomy for Bryson.  Clearly Bryson and his partners are incapable or unwilling to practice birth control.  There are many levels of support that would ensure a safe and healthy environment for her glambabies. 

• Love 4
(edited)

My word, Bryson has been a busy little bee, it seems.   He has babies stacking up around him like a cord of wood.  

It's interesting, though ... Nene won't have anything to do with baby #2, the one he had with his sidepiece.

I would think that after Nene was so hurt by her own mother's rejection, she might be more amenable to having a relationship with all her grandchildren.

I wonder if Bryson is denying this child or something.  Is that why Nene can't be bothered?  Still, you might think that since she knows what it feels like to be the child that was cast aside, she would take it upon herself to "get a DNA" to find out for sure.  Sneak away a soda can Bryson drank out of or something (the cops do it all the time on the ID channel, lol).  

I'm not saying she owes it to anybody to house and feed all Bryson's children, but I'd think she would want better for her potential grandchild than she had herself. A relationship, at least.  Maybe not.

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 4

I would think that after Nene was so hurt by her own mother's rejection, she might be more amenable to having a relationship with all her grandchildren.

I think that was NeNe's storyline to get on the show in the first place. She could probably care less about her mother. It's all for the show.

• Love 2
(edited)

I disagree that Nene could NOT care less about her mother. Parents are a sensitive subject for just about anyone. I honestly can't even begin to imagine what it is like to be abandoned by my mother while she is alive and raising my siblings. And as someone who has watched this show since the beginning, I don't remember this being a story for Nene to get on the show. It doesn't even make sense for the origins of the show, which were much more sunny with an emphasis on affluence. As is too often done around here, maybe one should find and share an example of someone they know personally to use as a example to understand the feelings at work here? That seems to be the only way some people can empathize.

Edited by HitchcockBlonde
  • Love 5

I thought there was more than one baby momma?

There was a story on Bravo's site about NeNe throwing a birthday party for the oldest child, the one she's had on the show before. Not a word about any other grandchildren, as if they don't exist.

Bye, Wig!

There's no denying Nene is a big part of what put Housewives on the map, but the last couple seasons she's been pretty negative and besides her THs where she's throwing shade at the others, she just hasn't been bringing it on the personal front, for me.

• Love 6

I wonder now that Kim Fields was brought in because Nene was exiting or Nene didnt want to share the spotlight with another an established actress.

I am betting it's the latter. Kim will steal the show, in my opinion. She will be the new star, the others had better get their acts in gear.

• Love 3

Wooooo! I can't believe it. Earlier this year I said I would only watch RHOBH if Brandi was out (wish granted!) and I would only watch RHOA if Nene was out (wish granted!). So glad I get to keep watching my two favorite guilty pleasures.

Quick, what should I wish for next? I'm on a roll!

• Love 8
(edited)

I can't stand Nene. I hate everything about her and she makes my blood boil. Good riddance!!

Praying her departure from the show isn't some stupid ploy for more money or something. I will be super ticked off if she reneges.

Edited by lightbeam
  • Love 4

I can't shut up lol.

I think bravo underestimates the amount of people that hate her. She added very little, only an obnoxious and pompous attitude. I hope the show is a rousing success without her! Hopefully the rumors about adding Kim fields are true. Everybody wants to see Tootie, I mean come on now!

• Love 3

I wonder did that 1M dollar price played a part too. Like I said Nene hardly has been involved much drama the last 3 seasons. Bravo loves its drama especially in housewives where if you don't bring either you will be fired, downgraded or have your salary cut. Maybe Andy told her that if she doesn't bring the drama she might get the boot.

No lie this show is going to be hell of different without Nene being on. She was the reason why I started watching ATL and the others after that. I'll always respect what Nene did with her platform to finally have her dreams come true.

Does Kim Fields still wear wigs? LOL like she did on Living Single.

well they can stick a fork in this show because I am sorry this thing is dead on arrival now! None of these other harlots has one thing interesting about them or going on in their lives to carry this thing. There whole exsistance is all about talking about nene none of them other than that boring Kandi has anything anyone wants to see or hear about. They lack real skills in throwing shade, You can see the weak shots coming  before they take flight. Kenya can't keep a man, she has nothing and she frankly is desperate. We can insert Claudia's name too. Cynthia holding onto that cheating man with both hands. I never seen  a more clueless woman she could not find her rearend with both hands tied behind her back! 

So I can cancel recording this show anymore.

• Love 2

It will be interesting to see what's next. I don't see Bravo giving her a show like Kim got. NeNe doesn't have a houseful of adorable kids and a handsome husband who's a professional football player.

She's got a son who can't stay out of jail, and Gregg, her purse-totin' follower.

• Love 3
(edited)

It will be interesting to see what's next. I don't see Bravo giving her a show like Kim got. NeNe doesn't have a houseful of adorable kids and a handsome husband who's a professional football player.

She's got a son who can't stay out of jail, and Gregg, her purse-totin' follower.

And of course Nene's not white, which makes a BIG difference, I mean when you have folks like the Duggars and Honey Boo Boo having reality shows, it does make one wonder.  I mean we all know shit isn't equal in this society.

I think Kim's a piece of trash, but she's blonde so it's all good.

Look, I don't like Nene, but it's better to be white and ratchet than black and ratchet, just saying.

I'm glad Nene's out because she wasn't adding anything to the show and it will probably be better to watch.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 3

I wonder did that 1M dollar price played a part too. Like I said Nene hardly has been involved much drama the last 3 seasons. Bravo loves its drama especially in housewives where if you don't bring either you will be fired, downgraded or have your salary cut. Maybe Andy told her that if she doesn't bring the drama she might get the boot.

No lie this show is going to be hell of different without Nene being on. She was the reason why I started watching ATL and the others after that. I'll always respect what Nene did with her platform to finally have her dreams come true.

Does Kim Fields still wear wigs? LOL like she did on Living Single.

I think Nene wanted creative control and she wasn't in a position to negotiate for it.  She is going on to star in a show with  big name.  I don;t see where she has any real talent but good for her.  I can;t imagine she and Kim's show being any good unless Kim is up to a lot of insults.

Good riddance - I wanted her gone 2 seasons ago when her ego went out of control and she became totally obnoxious.

Nene is not the star she thinks she is.  She will quickly fade, although I am curious about her news about whatever it is she will be doing with a "legend".

• Love 2

I think the "legend" is Kim Kartrashian. There's been something mentioned about that in the gossip rags.

Neurochick I honestly don't think whether she's black or white has anything to do with NeNe getting her own reality show. You have to have a "hook" for the show to be interesting to viewers. She got a wedding show because she was having an over-the-top wedding. Period. And there are plenty of reality show opportunities for all people, but if you're not interesting, you won't last. The two shows you cited are gone because the people on the shows were doing things they shouldn't have been doing.

I cannot say that many people want to watch a show with NeNe and Gregg. Maybe she can make some appearances on "Cutting it in the ATL" and get herself some decent wigs.

• Love 4
Neurochick I honestly don't think whether she's black or white has anything to do with NeNe getting her own reality show. You have to have a "hook" for the show to be interesting to viewers. She got a wedding show because she was having an over-the-top wedding. Period. And there are plenty of reality show opportunities for all people, but if you're not interesting, you won't last. The two shows you cited are gone because the people on the shows were doing things they shouldn't have been doing.

Look, everyone has their own opinion but that's like saying, "color doesn't matter, if you're a good actress you can get work."  That may be true, but we all know the type of work a black actress gets is not the same as a white actress.  BTW, what hook do the Kartrashians have?  What hook does Kim Z have?  Well, I do know that, "Mistress made good."

what hook do the Kartrashians have

Not to get off topic, but it started out that they had a famous father (who allegedly helped OJ get rid of the murder weapon) and a famous step-father, former Olympic hero who's now a woman. Without those two factors, I doubt we'd ever have to endure hearing about them all the time.

Bravo is not the only network with reality shows, there are all kinds on all of the cable and national networks. If NeNe comes up with something that she thinks she can sell to a network, I'm sure we'll see her somewhere.

I didn't realize she was actually leaving. Good riddance! Although, I certainly wouldn't have minded seeing her go toe to toe with Kim Fields. Kim is not known for mincing words or backing down. I would have also wanted to see if Nene would have gone the pleasant route with her, since she is well known and "for real" or try to snub her for having a higher status.

Is Nene moving to a prime time scripted show? To play herself....again? I really hope Kim Kardashian isn't on this show, because one bad actress is plenty.

• Love 1

I dunno girl, mileage and all I guess.  I think Nene's astuteness(?) only works in one direction.  She does have an intuitive ability to read a room but consistently refuses to acknowledge her role and responsibility in a situation.   I'll agree to disagree about the other women came after her.  If I may provide an example.  At the charity event Kenya threw honoring her, after acting a plum fool, she couldn't resist going over to Peter because she was sure he was talking to his wife about her.  He calmly proceeded to explain that although she had a point, this wasn't the time nor place for her plum ass foolery.  She reacted the way she does to anyone who disagrees with her, physically walked up on him, screamed in his face and told him he should stay out of her business.   And that was a scenario where somebody was on her side.   That much has been consistent about her personality.  No conflict resolution skills at all and she isn't interested so wherever else in the real world she works, it won't last long.   I don't know if I've ever seen zen Nene but personally I won't miss those george washington ass looking teeth and that stank attitude.

Plus I really believe that NeNe, with all her bluster and comments, has a good core, is a good woman, and a woman who, if you were in a true jam, would step up to help you. I think that is why she completely shut down Cynthia, when Cynthia showed that she is a back stabber. She proved to me that she is a woman's woman when she ditched things, ditched the semi-feud, ditched the put downs, the barriers, to sincerely reach out to Phaedra during Phaedra's real life chaos. NeNe put aside all the nonsense of the show, and said Hey, I have been there. I have lived as an abused woman. You are in a hell of a serious place, talk to me, let me help you. And that was what Phaedra needed and NeNe is that person who will bluster, until she doesn't when it counts. Cynthia lost a heck of a friend.

Until or unless there's an argument.  In which case, she drags her "friend".

• Love 9