Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

31 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

What about the You Tube room!?!?!!? 

I actually groaned out loud when they announced those two hosting. Are they the new Jesse? 

And OF COURSE Jackson wins. why would it be anyone else? grumble grumble.....

Hard nope to that. The houseguest-formerly-known-as-Pinhead is a team player, and in on the joke. I love him.

• Love 7

Well hell.  Jackson apparently won HOH.  We're NEVER going to get rid of that asshole.

Told ya so.

It was then that I got it -- he's emotionally abusive to women and has his routine down. I'm sure he's pulled that same shit on every woman he's ever known:  poke & poke & provoke until she explodes in anger, then  play the innocent.

Did I imagine this, or didn't he pretty much say he'd been through the same situation with every girl he'd ever dated? Starting to see a pattern there, blockhead?

When she was crying and he said "I'm sorry you're upset" is when I lost it. That's typical passive-aggressive behavior. He doesn't apologize for anything he's done because he doesn't think he's ever in the wrong. He's sorry for something she has done or is feeling, it's all on her.

• Love 2

Anyone watching the feeds?  I'm curious what this is about and how accurate it is.

From Jokers:

Holly says Bayleigh confirmed Jackson being perceived negatively. Tommy insists its not going to be that bad saying people only remember what happened later than earlier on in the season. NT
09/06/19 12:18 PM

ETA:  Who knew?  Swaggy/Bayleigh are informants...🙄

Edited by Ellee
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Ellee said:

Holly says Bayleigh confirmed Jackson being perceived negatively.

I thought the whole POINT of BB was that they were out of touch with the outside world??

If not, then why lock them up? Let'em come & go as they please.

Jebus.

• Love 8

I hope there is someone out there watching the feeds.  Just read this.....WTF?

Jackson tells Cliff he's glad they played fair in the HOH instead of cheating like they considered. NT
09/06/19 12:28 PM

11 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Did I imagine this, or didn't he pretty much say he'd been through the same situation with every girl he'd ever dated? Starting to see a pattern there, blockhead?

When she was crying and he said "I'm sorry you're upset" is when I lost it. That's typical passive-aggressive behavior. He doesn't apologize for anything he's done because he doesn't think he's ever in the wrong. He's sorry for something she has done or is feeling, it's all on her.

He also said he didn't know why but he felt like his past gf's were never supportive enough of him once he moved onto new women. He felt as if Kat would be "supportive" of him moving in on Holly. Well Kat was "supportive" but not for the reasons he thought. She just didn't like him and didn't give a shit about him.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Ugh! Jackson. So no drama this week with a Tommy win. Gosh darn it! He could still win Veto but then Cliff or Nicole would go home. I think Jackson will win out. It's sort of like the other guys who do that on Survivor. They're just unstoppable.

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 1

Jackson is still quite vulnerable at the Final Four. Holly winning HoH wouldn't even help him. He or Holly would have to win the Veto. And while they certainly COULD win the veto, it sure isn't a certainty.

And then Tommy could easily win this POV. If he did, then Cliff goes home this week and then, okay, to be fair, then the odd for POV turn to Nicole, Jackson and Holly versus Tommy (unless Tommy wins HOH, of course). 

So yes, Jackson is in good shape, but by no means is he a lock. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
18 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

He also said he didn't know why but he felt like his past gf's were never supportive enough of him once he moved onto new women.

giphy.gif

"I acted like a fucking asshole, so they called me a fucking asshole, and after we broke up because I'm a fucking asshole, they didn't support me when I moved on to being a fucking asshole to another woman. What is their PROBLEM?"

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • LOL 17
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I fast forwarded through most of the DE. As if I needed any more signs that I'm just over it all lol. 

If Christie had been evicted 3 weeks ago when they had her on a silver platter it would have been awesome and fun. But that was just meh. I think Nicole will regret it. I hope she does at least lol.

In general, I don't really care anymore, but I guess I'd like to see Tommy win HOH. He'll put up Cliff/Nicole and I'm super over them so I like that. But I'm sure it'd just end up super boring anyway.

This is the first year I did not get the feeds and this is from season 1. I watched a couple of the episodes to see if it pulled me in, it did not.  I have been reading here to keep up though. 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Jackson is still quite vulnerable at the Final Four

Yeah I agree. Cliff and Nicole have no choice but go after him.

And I call foul on Swaggy/Bayleigh telling them anything.  If S/B can't even adhere to that, they shouldn't  have ever been invited back. Hell fly in Haleigh or get Rockstar.

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Jackson is still quite vulnerable at the Final Four. Holly winning HoH wouldn't even help him. He or Holly would have to win the Veto.

More specifically, Holly winning HoH would absolutely doom Jackson unless he or Holly won PoV. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

More specifically, Holly winning HoH would absolutely doom Jackson unless he or Holly won PoV. 

Yeah, excellent point. Obviously, we're all going to assume Jackson has a good chance at winning the Final Four POV, but it is far, far from a certainty. 

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, jay741982 said:

Its so sickening Jackson is literally the biggest most Coddled Babied Catered to Production Pet. This POS Couple has had the HOH 4 straight weeks. I dont get why this piece of shit is the Production Fav

Yup. Even worse when you consider that they were a part of the Gr8ful/unde9able alliances. They've basically been in power the entire game. 

This season sucks. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, excellent point. Obviously, we're all going to assume Jackson has a good chance at winning the Final Four POV, but it is far, far from a certainty. 

Yup.  Time to break out the puzzle comps!

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

Oh, GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!  For bluedilly fucks sake!

Just give the Lego headed-watermelon eatin' bastard the $500,00 and be done with it.

Shit!

*stomps off*

Come back, come back!!! We need you!!

With BB's budget  ... you never know ... maybe there will be an America's vote on whether to pay Jackson in dollars or watermelons .... every vote counts.   😁

• LOL 10
8 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

She got her own HOH basket. And, in a rare turn of events due to them postponing the HOH comp, I think she had the option to sleep in the HOH room (I think she opted to sleep in the RV room instead).

She also ensured herself to get through DE, along with Cliff. It actually was a good one to win. DEs can be wildly unpredictable when someone has to make decisions on the fly. Nicole could have somehow ended up going home....ok, likely not, but Cliff was definitely in danger if a specific thing happened (Christie HOH, Jackson veto win; Tommy might have taken the shot at Cliff instead of Holly). 

Jackson definitely needs to go next. He served his purpose. He can definitely go now. I won't be upset if he does win (he has certainly earned it) but definitely also just as comfortable with him going this week. So I have to hope that Holly and Jackson fail miserably at the HOH comp. Cliff and Tommy are the best shots of a good HOH week. 

Thanks for filling me in Lady Calypso. I was thinking if she'd still get the prizes (basket, letters and photos) and when the next HOH comp would be, so she would have the option to sleep in the HOH room. That was helpful. So she didn't want to sleep in the HOH room?

Since Jackson is useless since he never got rid of Christie, it was more Nicole, he can go. I am trying to figure out if either Cliff or Tommy would nom them. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Lamima said:

This is what I think too. What if Cliff wins veto and takes Nicole off...then Holly goes up. It may be his way to get rid of her. They were fighting again this morning...something about her not having a bra on and he got bent. Though he kinda needs her to win HoH next week to stay safe. Unless the big dummy thinks he's safe with Cliff and Nicole and Tommy.

Can you explain more about their fight?  I looked on Twitter but didn’t see anything. I love to read about their fights. 

34 minutes ago, Booklady1017 said:

Thanks for filling me in Lady Calypso. I was thinking if she'd still get the prizes (basket, letters and photos) and when the next HOH comp would be, so she would have the option to sleep in the HOH room. That was helpful. So she didn't want to sleep in the HOH room?

Since Jackson is useless since he never got rid of Christie, it was more Nicole, he can go. I am trying to figure out if either Cliff or Tommy would nom them. 

Actually, I think they kept the HOH room locked? Not sure, entirely.

However, Jackson offered up the HOH room for Nicole for the week. He also requested her choice in music for his HOH so Nicole/Jackson got Backstreet Boys (they're doing the HOH room reveal right now). 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Gummo said:

I was starting to find Jackson vaguely amusing until I saw him gaslighting Holly on this week's episode. It was disgusting - first he absolutely ignores her, then completely lies about it when she calls him on it? And convinces her SHE's the guilty party? 

It was then that I got it -- he's emotionally abusive to women and has his routine down. I'm sure he's pulled that same shit on every woman he's ever known:  poke & poke & provoke until she explodes in anger, then  play the innocent.

It's not just abusive, it's cowardly.

It's just a shame that Holly's self-esteem is so pathetic that she bought every word out of his ugly mouth.

And now you're telling me he's HOH ... again? OMG, this season. 

Not to defend Jackson, but from what I've read, Holly's edit was extremely forgiving. Apparently she's been on a downward spiral ever since Zingbot, which is when she began to understand that she's a non-entity in episodes, and that she's only referenced in the context of (1) being Jackson's girlfriend, and (2) encouraging Jackson to break up with (her alleged friend) Kat so that she could develop a relationship with him. In order to get more airtime, she began needling Jackson, picking fights with him in public, calling him names in front of the other houseguests, etc. (This is also what prompted her "I want to interview the other players on the feeds!" idea.)

To be honest, I would ignore her too. He's not exactly the pinnacle of maturity, but her middle school-level temper tantrums (complete with emotional manipulation and miraculously tear-free sobbing) are ridiculous, and she doesn't deserve the attention she's demanding.

Edited by JediDVguy
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

He also said he didn't know why but he felt like his past gf's were never supportive enough of him once he moved onto new women.

What is wrong with this weirdo? He expects girls he breaks up with to be supportive of him?

Yeah, Tommy is a good bet for BB Comics. 

No, anything that has any physical component is a lock for Jackson. He would have won HoH last night if he was eligible to compete. And as much as it pains me to admit it, he's also the smartest one left. That's not to say he's smart, just that everyone else is dumber. BB Comics is both mental and physical. 

The only comp Jackson isn't a lock to win is a crapshoot type comp. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

No, anything that has any physical component is a lock for Jackson. He would have won HoH last night if he was eligible to compete. And as much as it pains me to admit it, he's also the smartest one left. That's not to say he's smart, just that everyone else is dumber. BB Comics is both mental and physical. 

BB Comics is a mixture of physical AND mental. It doesn't matter if you're physically able if you can't also back it up with the mental part. 

And, as we saw, Jackson's weaker in the mental competitions. I think Holly might do alright. I think Tommy has less of a chance because we also know he isn't that good in the mental comps. Nicole also has a shot. 

• Love 1

I don’t agree about Jackson being a lock for BB Comics. Tommy is a dancer and thus very physically agile and that comp requires agility along with quick thinking. I think Tommy has an excellent shot at winning it.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 5
28 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Jackson is someone who has both bad and good qualities. He's a perfect example of a Chaotic Neutral, in my opinion. 

Christie said something like this in the extended Chen interview. She liked one side of him. 

Edited by Tdoc72
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I agree with this. I don't think Jackson is out of a mental comp at all and certainly something like BB Comics, which has such a strong physical element, is one he'd excel at. Tommy probably has a great chance but he is really short so I don't know. Holly might have a better shot then him. Cliff has no shot at all imo with his bad knee. I don't see Nicole winning it either. 

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

However, Jackson offered up the HOH room for Nicole for the week. He also requested her choice in music for his HOH so Nicole/Jackson got Backstreet Boys (they're doing the HOH room reveal right now). 

Yup, that Jackson, such a shining example of a Nice Guy. 

Blech. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
55 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

He also requested her choice in music for his HOH so Nicole/Jackson got Backstreet Boys (they're doing the HOH room reveal right now). 

Nicole requested a Backstreet Boys cd? Damn, she really is like looking into a mirror. I hate it!

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

Okay but the real question is: which BSB CD was it? Because my opinion on her changes depending on the answer.

ETA: Found it! It's The Hits - Chapter One and unfortunately Nick is not there to have his mind blown by a Greatest Hits compilation. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 9
4 minutes ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

If someone is stupid enough to bring Nicole with them to the F2, she will win, just like the other Nicole.

If someone drags her to F2 I don't see her winning. I mean it's not like the other person is gonna be Paul level hated by the jury. But if she wins a few of the remaining comps and is the one bringing someone to F2 then yea she'd have a good chance to take it. It'd be similar to how Kaycee won last season.

Although, as much as I find Nicole as annoying as hell, it might be pretty funny if Jackson took her to F2 and then she beat him.

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Okay but the real question is: which BSB CD was it? Because my opinion on her changes depending on the answer.

This is what I was wondering, too! Especially since they hit their peak before she was even in kindergarten. Like is she familiar with their classics, or does she think of them as "that group that sings 'Don't Go Breaking My Heart'"?

• Love 2

I don't like Jackson one bit  -- but I sort of want him to win now because I'm mad at Cliff and Nicole.  They had a chance to get him out last night.  If they had kept Christie, the odds would be more in their favor for winning comps and winning with jury votes. I can understand their rationale for keeping Jackson  - but I'm irritated with it.  I hope that Jackson wins -and that Cliff and Nicole will be forced to live with their decision forever.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Jackson is someone who has both bad and good qualities. He's a perfect example of a Chaotic Neutral, in my opinion. 

To paraphrase Tommy, I'm obsessed with the study and categorization of personality types, but so far I'm unfamiliar with the Chaotic Neutral designation. Where would I find more about it? 

• Love 1

I definitely don't think Jackson has the mental acumen for BB Comics. I know he's been nervous about the mental comps coming up, and that was the great (but probably not only) impetus for the alliance with Cliff/Nicole. Tommy has the clear advantage, but depending on how fast Nicole can swing herself, she's a definite threat. She already won one that nobody thought she could, and she's been looking forward to BB Comics. 

• Love 1

I think Nicole could absolutely win BB comics. She's riding a confidence wave which can only help her. I'm trying to remember comps that Tommy has done well. Were any of them detail oriented?

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

To paraphrase Tommy, I'm obsessed with the study and categorization of personality types, but so far I'm unfamiliar with the Chaotic Neutral designation. Where would I find more about it? 

The Alignment System can be found there. Particularly, the Chaotic Neutral segment, which I find is mostly accurate of Jackson (except for maybe a few points).

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I think Nicole could absolutely win BB comics. She's riding a confidence wave which can only help her. I'm trying to remember comps that Tommy has done well. Were any of them detail oriented?

Kind of? Tommy won OTEV...but then again, Nick threw the last round to Tommy, didn't he? But otherwise, the other two comps he won were basically pure luck. The only other comps I remember him doing well in were more physical than mental.

• Love 1

I realize that with this small number of people left, it's not really that exciting even when they are all awake.  But it would be great if BB would enforce the no napping rule because 2 of them are asleep right now.  I think BB should send those creepy mirror clowns into the house and tell the houseguests they'll be playing a nice game of hide and go seek with the clowns.  They could also kill the lights to double the creepiness factor.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 1