Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, LGGirl said:

FIFY

He was never going to bring her to the end. I’d be surprised if he’d bring a woman to the end.  I’d think Cliff is his first choice.  

I think Christie would put him up.  Not sure about Tommy.  He’d go after Nichole or Cliff.  

If you think about it, he’s in a very good position in the house.  The only two really after him is Christie and Jess.  And Jess is on her way out.  

I can’t disagree with you there.  Although it would be interesting to see Jackson and Christie at the end just to see who the jury would pick to win.  

I think Christie is the only one, at this point, that would target Jackson.  I don’t see Tommy wanting to keep Christie around.  He knows it’s time to cut her loose.  He wants Jackson in the house so Jackson would take Christie out for him.  Jackson will keep Tommy so Tommy takes Holly out for Jackson. 

If Christie survives Thursday, I will be surprised and peg her for the win. If it’s a physical HOH comp, Tommy will win, put Nichole and Cliff up, Holly as an alternate.  Nichole will go. 

Nichole and Cliff have gotten good edits but no one has gotten a better edit that Jackson. No one. 

I'm sorry but with his comp beast status Tommy is fucking stupid if he wants Jackson to take out the ONLY person wouldnt put him up. Tommy needs Christie there. He knows it's time to cut her loose? LOL yeah cut the only person in the house who has his back completely for a comp beast that needs taken out 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, LGGirl said:

FIFY

He was never going to bring her to the end. I’d be surprised if he’d bring a woman to the end.  I’d think Cliff is his first choice.  

I think Christie would put him up.  Not sure about Tommy.  He’d go after Nichole or Cliff.  

If you think about it, he’s in a very good position in the house.  The only two really after him is Christie and Jess.  And Jess is on her way out.  

I can’t disagree with you there.  Although it would be interesting to see Jackson and Christie at the end just to see who the jury would pick to win.  

I think Christie is the only one, at this point, that would target Jackson.  I don’t see Tommy wanting to keep Christie around.  He knows it’s time to cut her loose.  He wants Jackson in the house so Jackson would take Christie out for him.  Jackson will keep Tommy so Tommy takes Holly out for Jackson. 

If Christie survives Thursday, I will be surprised and peg her for the win. If it’s a physical HOH comp, Tommy will win, put Nichole and Cliff up, Holly as an alternate.  Nichole will go. 

Nichole and Cliff have gotten good edits but no one has gotten a better edit that Jackson. No one. 

Then I definitely don’t want Tommy to win this HOH. Do you think Nicole would go in that scenario over Cliff? Yes, Christie would be the only one to try to take out Jackson.

15 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I do want Tommy or Christie to win HOH in the DE. They are the most likeliest to nominate Jackson & Holly. I think Cliff or Nicole would be too afraid to do it. I guess if Holly should win she would nominate Tommy or Christie. It should be a fun hour.  

I’m afraid Tommy won’t do it. I think Jackson and Tommy have a side deal to get into the F2 together.

Edited by Booklady1017
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, DakotaLavender said:

Jackson is looking for a way to cut Holly loose. he latched on to her to get to almost the end but he does NOT want to sit next to HER in a f2. So this last fight wull not be the final fight. He will position her to a place where she can be evicted and he can sit easily next to another HG who he feels he has a better chance to win against... like maybe Cliff. He never really had any interest in Holly. She was a device. 

I think he wants to go into the F2 with Tommy, but I may be wrong.

5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Definitely. Tommy's an attention whore so obviously he thinks he can win AFP. And towards the beginning of the season that was certainly a strong possibility but I doubt he has much of a chance now.

I’m sure if he doesn’t win, Tommy believes he will get AFP.

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Booklady1017 said:

Who do you think will be in the F2? I think it will be Jackson and Tommy.

Anyone and Nicole. She's the perfect F2 partner and $50k is a decent prize for doing nothing. 

It would be like taking Victoria but without the threat of a bitter jury because they all love and respect each other, both as people and as game-players.

• Love 9
16 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I honestly think it would be stupid for anyone not to take Nicole. She should be the most protected person in the house right now because you can't lose to her. 

I agree. So at what point does Cliff start taking shots at Jackson and Holly? Does he honor the F4 (knowing that Jackson likely also wants to take Nicole to F2) - or does he try to get him out earlier -- ie. the DE this week?

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

The HG must get bored out of their mind in between the HOH, nominations, Veto & evictions. They must be dying for this to be over. 

Yup. Just like the rest of us. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Anyone and Nicole. She's the perfect F2 partner and $50k is a decent prize for doing nothing. 

It would be like taking Victoria but without the threat of a bitter jury because they all love and respect each other, both as people and as game-players.

$50,000 is for AFP or being in F2?  I’m asking because I’m a newbie.

Edited by Booklady1017

Exciting times in the BB house.  Also, if Holly's old buzzard zing hit a little too close to home, she might want to find a new pair of shades.  Those are definitely some senior citizen looking sunglasses.

exciting times.png

• LOL 5

I think Cliff is going to stick to Holly/Jakson, anytime someone brings up something against them, he sticks by he fears Christy/Tommy more. Nicole, I think she will stick with them as well but in her gut I think she is having second thoughts. Jackson/Holly somehow still think they are riding the middle and fooling Christy/Tommy. Jackson/Holly brought up nominating Nicole/Christie if she won HOH (I didn't hear the entire convo). 

Edited by kellog010

OK, here’s what I now think POSSIBLY happened with Tommy and Christie before they entered the house. I think they got together back home sometime in the winter, decided to try to get onto the show, they applied, went through the casting process but didn’t actually tell Production until they were pretty far along in sequester. I gather Christie has a friend in the casting department so she could have even told him earlier. I’m guessing Production might have suffered a bit of an anxiety attack upon finding out their connection but thought maybe it could somehow be parlayed into a twist. But they didn’t do that, for some reason. And they should have because I can’t see how it won’t bite them in the ass down the line at some point. Can you imagine what Nick’s going to do when he finds out? He’ll be livid. And I wouldn’t blame him. 

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 6

I think I’m going to get a shellacking for this....but... I only watch the episodes, not the feeds, and then I read this comment section so I pretty much have an idea of what’s going on, but not to the degree you feed watchers do.  The first few weeks, (the Jack weeks), I could not stand Jackson.  I hated how he treated the outsiders, hated how he treated Kat, hated his bromance, hated his humorless personality, hated his arrogance.  He was every bit the pompous douchebag that he got Zinged for.  But heaven help me.  He has been growing on me so much. I’m trying to fight it.  It started I think when he got nominated for America’s Field Trip and got it right away that they were hated.  He has such a quick read and good humor about it.   And he went to work to fix it.  I also liked that when he was mad at Jack he stayed mad and didn’t get talked back into the Bromance.  I like how he put up Christie, time after time (though I hate that he doesn’t follow through)  I like how he laughs all the time, when he gets hit by a ghost on the wall, when he gets pied, etc.  I’ve noticed whatever the competitions dish out he accepts with a smile as part of the experience.  I like how he has come around to actually caring about Nicole and Cliff.  He nobly took the unwanted W in the Wall comp to protect them.  He seems so good humored and pleasant these days and he is obviously a total beast in competitions.  Then I read this comments and everyone says he’s still such a dick.  I’m sure you are right but since I only watch episodes I’ve still been enjoying him, maybe a little too much. I even like his looks more than I used to! I think I want him to win.  Except for not voting out Christie he has played a hell of a game.  And if he loses because he didn’t get her out, well that would be his own fault and it won’t bother me that much.    I like Nicole on a personal level but she doesn’t deserve to win this game.  Jackson does. 

• Love 19
19 minutes ago, zorak said:

Holly did her baby voice.  Jackson:  “You sound like you’re 4.  It’s cute.”  🤮

I - what? In what world is that something you want to hear as a compliment from the person you're sleeping with? "You sound like a toddler - I like that." I mean, YKINMK and that's okay but what? And suddenly the live feeds have turned into a rerun of Law and Order: SVU. 

Is it too early for booze? Asking for a friend fuck it, I'm asking for me. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Rbonnie said:

I think I’m going to get a shellacking for this....but... I only watch the episodes, not the feeds, and then I read this comment section so I pretty much have an idea of what’s going on, but not to the degree you feed watchers do.  The first few weeks, (the Jack weeks), I could not stand Jackson.  I hated how he treated the outsiders, hated how he treated Kat, hated his bromance, hated his humorless personality, hated his arrogance.  He was every bit the pompous douchebag that he got Zinged for.  But heaven help me.  He has been growing on me so much. I’m trying to fight it.  It started I think when he got nominated for America’s Field Trip and got it right away that they were hated.  He has such a quick read and good humor about it.   And he went to work to fix it.  I also liked that when he was mad at Jack he stayed mad and didn’t get talked back into the Bromance.  I like how he put up Christie, time after time (though I hate that he doesn’t follow through)  I like how he laughs all the time, when he gets hit by a ghost on the wall, when he gets pied, etc.  I’ve noticed whatever the competitions dish out he accepts with a smile as part of the experience.  I like how he has come around to actually caring about Nicole and Cliff.  He nobly took the unwanted W in the Wall comp to protect them.  He seems so good humored and pleasant these days and he is obviously a total beast in competitions.  Then I read this comments and everyone says he’s still such a dick.  I’m sure you are right but since I only watch episodes I’ve still been enjoying him, maybe a little too much. I even like his looks more than I used to! I think I want him to win.  Except for not voting out Christie he has played a hell of a game.  And if he loses because he didn’t get her out, well that would be his own fault and it won’t bother me that much.    I like Nicole on a personal level but she doesn’t deserve to win this game.  Jackson does. 

Oh no!  Jackson has seduced you, too!

Jackson and Christie are the same people.  She is good at seduction.

Except, since she is a woman under 50......her periods give her PMDD! Christie is so emotional! 🤣

“I am starting to forget what the bark of my dog sounds like......?...”  Hahahahahahahah!  Fckn Christie! Woof!

Edited by Dance4Life
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:
2 hours ago, Rbonnie said:

Read more  

Oh no!  Jackson has seduced you, too!

Jackson and Christie are the same people.  She is good at seduction.

He has!  And it worries me.  Am I that dumb and vulnerable?  Yet Christie I find despicable.  I agree they are both seductive in their fashion as well as being quick to understand the nuances of the show.  But she comes off so fake and all crying and whining.  Whereas what I’ve been enjoying about Jackson is lately he seems so easy going, open to all the game experiences, smiling and enjoying the moments... I just find him appealing now.  I might need to seek help!

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, Rbonnie said:

He has!  And it worries me.  Am I that dumb and vulnerable?  Yet Christie I find despicable.  I agree they are both seductive in their fashion as well as being quick to understand the nuances of the show.  But she comes off so fake and all crying and whining.  Whereas what I’ve been enjoying about Jackson is lately he seems so easy going, open to all the game experiences, smiling and enjoying the moments... I just find him appealing now.  I might need to seek help!

I can see that. It was happening to me too. But then I watched the Holly/Jackson fight - all twenty something parts. And now... I'm rooting for Christie. LOL.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
47 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I can see that. It was happening to me too. But then I watched the Holly/Jackson fight - all twenty something parts. And now... I'm rooting for Christie. LOL.

I haven’t seen that yet, I don’t watch the feeds but I read this comment section.  Haven’t read the fight yet but I think I need to.  If it cured you it might be just what I need! 

• LOL 1

Not at all! It's like anything that has two sides to the same story: you accept and feel more the side that you get to see for yourself than the one that you hear secondhand. The husband is in the same boat: he knows how horrible Jackson has been because of everything I've been sharing with him about the feeds but he's a broadcast-only watcher so no matter how much I tell him, what he experiences is what they present on the show and it's what he leans towards. 

Even I find myself chuckling when I watch the show and they give me a segment on Nicole trying to smack Jackson with a pie and him being all jokey and fun. Then I come back here and root for Jackson to FALL IN YOUR PEE!

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

So is it at all possible that Cliff will shift to being the target once it’s confirmed to them it’s a DE? I should think he’d be considered much more dangerous than Jessica. But she’s still the target now, right? I get it that there’s no way Nicole would vote him out but Tommy and Christie certainly would and they could probably convince Holly to do the same.

I haven’t heard DE discussed at all. If it has I missed it. They’ll probably get a big ole hint on Thursday when Julie starts the first eviction in the first 5 minutes. I forget but does Julie usually tell them at the top of the show that it’s DE night? I can’t recall when she tells the HG. 

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, Callaphera said:
2 hours ago, Rbonnie said:

Not at all! It's like anything that has two sides to the same story: you accept and feel more the side that you get to see for yourself than the one that you hear secondhand. The husband is in the same boat: he knows how horrible Jackson has been because of everything I've been sharing with him about the feeds but he's a broadcast-only watcher so no matter how much I tell him, what he experiences is what they present on the show and it's what he leans towards. 

Even I find myself chuckling when I watch the show and they give me a segment on Nicole trying to smack Jackson with a pie and him being all jokey and fun. Then I come back here and root for Jackson to FALL IN YOUR PEE!

Thank you for making me feel better about this!  And @Callaphera this was a high quality comment, your last paragraph had me laugh out loud 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, TimWil said:

So is it at all possible that Cliff will shift to being the target once it’s confirmed to them it’s a DE? I should think he’d be considered much more dangerous than Jessica. But she’s still the target now, right? I get it that there’s no way Nicole would vote him out but Tommy and Christie certainly would and they could probably convince Holly to do the same.

I don't think the DE would change anything. I think most of them are assuming it's a DE week anyways (which is why Jackson didn't want to win HoH this week). 

4 hours ago, angeleyes4477 said:

And, how's it going? Any improvement?

Well, I fell asleep - so I guess you could say the results were immeasurably better.

1 hour ago, PhoneCop said:

Three hours later: Somebody wanna swing by Davidson County and check on the state of Nashville and his liver?

FYI - that state, sir, would be Tennessee.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

From Jokers:  Nicole says she's ready for bed finally to Cliff. Nicole: "I've been a bad grasshopper." NT  09/03/19 03:01 AM

What was this about? Anyone know?

From Jokers:

All HG in bed. But earlier (around 3:30am BBT) after everyone else went to bed Tommy went out to the hammock and talked to the feeds/himself. He said it seems there is a final four in the house and he wonders how to break it up. He says he sees what's happening even though he doesn't know what to do with it yet but he'll figure it out. He says Jackson and Cliff are the biggest threats in the house, therefore they think they need each other. And Nicole and Holly are going along for the ride with Jackson/Cliff.

He said the goal is to get Jess to stay this week so he has a plan to plant seeds of doubt in Jackson's head about Cliff, to get Jackson to doubt Cliff. He says it's a risky plan but he thinks it's a good one.

He does some shout outs, says he's grateful to be in the game and in final 6. He's going to give it everything he has and fight hard. He says he knows he can do it. He can win comps and have a better shot. He says the next 2 or 3 weeks will be tough. He hopes he's making his family proud.

He says in the game right now, he's feeling scared, excited, ready, anxious, nervous, exhausted and it's all a dream come true. He says the game is no joke and you can't tell how hard it is from watching the show.

Then after several minutes of silence/deep thought, he got up, waved to the camera, said goodnight and went inside to bed.

Edited (09/03/19 04:58 AM)

So Tommy is suddenly talking to the feeds?  Hmmmm .....

Edited by Ellee
  • Useful 3

Well...if he can flip the vote to Cliff and then win HoH and put up Jackson and Holly....then I am 1000% rooting for him. I already am kinda. I don't like the fake loud dramatic over the top guy personally but he's played a good game.

• Love 9

It is Jackson that we are talking about here ...lol ... but I don’t think he will flip on Cliff.  

Not that it pertains to game but I think he has actually enjoyed having Cliff and Nicole around.  And I do believe he wants them to stay around. 🤷‍♂️

I am really curious about Nicole saying she was a ‘bad grasshopper’.   Did she say or do anything against Cliff?

• Love 2
14 hours ago, TimWil said:

I’m guessing Production might have suffered a bit of an anxiety attack upon finding out [Christie/Tommy's] connection but thought maybe it could somehow be parlayed into a twist. But they didn’t do that, for some reason. And they should have because I can’t see how it won’t bite them in the ass down the line at some point. Can you imagine what Nick’s going to do when he finds out? He’ll be livid. And I wouldn’t blame him. 

Honestly, I don't think anyone will really make much out of it. They're all gonna wanna stay in the good graces of Production in the hopes that they can get more opportunities. I mean, probably privately they'll be pretty pissed, but no one is gonna say anything against Production publicly imo. If anyone was going to it'd probably be Kemi and it doesn't seem like she's said anything,

11 hours ago, TimWil said:

So is it at all possible that Cliff will shift to being the target once it’s confirmed to them it’s a DE? 

There wouldn't be enough time to change it during the live show imo. You'd have to do it out in the open and I don't think any of these people would be willing to do that. However, it does sound like Tommy is going to try to shift the target to Cliff before Thursday so we'll see.

10 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I forget but does Julie usually tell them at the top of the show that it’s DE night? I can’t recall when she tells the HG. 

I think she does tell them right away but, in spite of the fact that I've been watching this show since season 1, I don't really remember the details lol.

1 hour ago, Lamima said:

Well...if [Tommy] can flip the vote to Cliff and then win HoH and put up Jackson and Holly....then I am 1000% rooting for him. 

Same tbh. I mean I won't actually be rooting for him but I would love to see this happen lol.

1 hour ago, Ellee said:

[Tommy] says Jackson and Cliff are the biggest threats in the house, therefore they think they need each other. And Nicole and Holly are going along for the ride with Jackson/Cliff.

I really don't think Holly has been 'going along for the ride.' I feel like there's a perception among the HGs that Holly is just riding Jackson's coattails, but I don't see that. She has won 2 HOHs on her own. She had F2s with other people. She has always had a better relationship with most people than he has.

• Love 13
58 minutes ago, Ellee said:

I am really curious about Nicole saying she was a ‘bad grasshopper’.   Did she say or do anything against Cliff?

I don't know, but I assume it was not about going against Cliff, but possibly, not following his advice.  

• Love 1
On 9/1/2019 at 5:11 PM, Growsonwalls said:

Get bent, Jess.

this infuriates me! Like most women can't think and function with pms...women doctor's? women CEOs? women fire personnel? EMTs?  what an idiot.  Clinton's hormones certainly kicked in while he was president.  Trump and porn stars....many a bad decision has been made by men listening to the wrong part of their anatomy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

Yeah, Julie always tells them up front when it's a DE. ("We have to move quickly because tonight...is a double eviction.") Stagey gasping ensues, but I doubt it's ever really a surprise to anyone. I'm sure production drops hints about not overdressing, although I don't think DE comps really get more physical than the ball pit that got Jeff eliminated. ❤️

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I haven’t heard DE discussed at all. If it has I missed it. They’ll probably get a big ole hint on Thursday when Julie starts the first eviction in the first 5 minutes. I forget but does Julie usually tell them at the top of the show that it’s DE night? I can’t recall when she tells the HG. 

Not lately but earlier in the season for a few weeks they talked about it a lot - about the normal time there would be a DE. So maybe they assume it isn't happening this year. 

10 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

Yeah, Julie always tells them up front when it's a DE. ("We have to move quickly because tonight...is a double eviction.") Stagey gasping ensues, but I doubt it's ever really a surprise to anyone. I'm sure production drops hints about not overdressing, although I don't think DE comps really get more physical than the ball pit that got Jeff eliminated. ❤️

They are outright told if they should wear whatever they want or athletic every Thursday. So being told to wear athletic clothes won't show any red flags to them. 

I'm not sure if I've ever just outright stopped caring about a season like I have with this one. I stopped watching feeds, didn't even really plan to watch Sunday's episode until there have been comments popping up that it's got some good stuff in it.  Tommy wanting to try get the vote flipped to Cliff is interesting... but not that interesting because he'll need Jackson's approval - otherwise it's a tie with Jackson deciding right?

• Love 3