Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

34 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Also, in other news, Tommy plans to...put up Jackson and Nicole, and Cliff as a replacement nom.

WTF Tommy? You're a fucking dumbass.

Is he telling this to Christie?

1 minute ago, Tuxcat said:

Is he telling this to Christie?

He did tell it to Christie, I think....but I think he's back on track for Jackson/Holly. Or maybe just Christie is.

She's basically spilling to Cliff about Jackson being her target so we'll see if Cliff runs back to his alliance with this info or if he sits on it.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh also, Jessica and Christie gave Nicole a makeover. I'm pleasantly surprised that they didn't go over the top with it.

EDFsP4VXsAE06tq?format=jpg&name=large

Nicole looks nice with her hair like this!

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • Love 14
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

He did tell it to Christie, I think....but I think he's back on track for Jackson/Holly. Or maybe just Christie is.

She's basically spilling to Cliff about Jackson being her target so we'll see if Cliff runs back to his alliance with this info or if he sits on it.

Well he probably will. Dumb Christie but things could get interesting.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
50 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Nick is campaigning to Jackson/Holly right now, and...it's not the worst pitch I've heard.

Unfortunately, him bringing in condoms to represent him protecting them makes his argument a little less sound.

This feels right on brand for Nick.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, missyb said:

I sort of agree. Nick was close with Nicole before the blow up with Bella and then just seemed to have to side with Bella. He was also covering his own ass.

What I do not like is Nick thinks he has been running Nicole's game. Protecting Nicole, guiding Nicole, advising Nicole. He has come up with nothing she did not already say allow in her alone moments to the camera. She is just not in any position to execute her ideas and  is not manipulative enough to convince others. She has tried to push the "save Nick" to Holly and has laid out some good points and thoughts. But, she has to tread cautiously.

And it's his moronic ego that's really hurting him here, because the only real reason to dump him instead of Christie is that he is a "mastermind," but he obviously isn't. However, his ego clearly LIKES being considered a mastermind, so he won't really dispute that part. Which, in turn, tanks his game.

They're dumb for choosing Christie over him, but he's a total moron, too.

Of course, if he seriously throws HoH, then Jackson can have a special place in the moron Hall of Fame this week. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Tuxcat said:

Well he probably will. Dumb Christie but things could get interesting.

Maybe not. He might keep it to himself because he knows the Christie/Tommy vs Jackson/Holly war will help him and Nicole next week.

Well....he would think if not for fucking Tommy too chicken to put up Jackson/Holly outright. Mr. "Let's Get The Six Back Together" Bracco sucks a lot of the time, which is why I need him on the block ASAP. Hence, why I'm totally ok with a flip happening or a reset week. Christie going or Nick staying will not benefit Tommy at all, which would please me.

• Love 7

Tommy for whatever reason is incredibly hesitant at making a bold move against any original Six Shooter. He feels like it was his brainchild, and he has to make it work no matter what. Actually a lot of the remaining houseguests have ideé fixes that hurt their game. Jess is still convinced Christie is her ride or die, despite the fact that Christie has never included Jess in on any of her plans. Cliff is still convinced he can ride the middle despite the fact that the numbers are shrinking to the point where there is no middle anymore. Nicole is still afraid to make any game moves despite the fact that she kind of has no choice. Nick still thinks he's a swell guy.

• LOL 5
  • Love 13

While the Zings were dumb they seemed more personal and outside of the game. Even though their in the house. I thought Nicole’s was pretty mean & Jessica was pretty accurate. I really realized his at the end after the POV. Every HG got a slow-mo shot nodding of Jackson keeping the noms the same. The only one who didn’t get a shot was Jessica. She’s that invisible.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

While the Zings were dumb they seemed more personal and outside of the game.

More personal than calling Derrick ugly and basically saying that Christine's husband should be worried that she's up to some shady shit in the house? 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

More personal than calling Derrick ugly and basically saying that Christine's husband should be worried that she's up to some shady shit in the house? 

Remember when Zingbot said Frankie Grande lives in his sister's shadow?

Good times.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
19 hours ago, PhoneCop said:

Covered by hair.

I'm not especially proud that I knew this from memory.

Captain_Caveman.jpg.f9421a3b71ce8b145baf51cdfbcfdc8f.jpg

Nothing to be not proud about.  One should always remember what Captain Caveman looks like.  Sort of reminds me of Rupert from Survivor...

4 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Nicole looks nice with her hair like this!

I saw that picture of her and I was like, "Whoa, Nicole's looking really good in that picture."

4 hours ago, urusai said:

Lamest zings ever.

As others have said, I have never been a huge fan of Zingbot.  I mean some of it has been funny over the years but a lot of it is lame.

Sort of off-topic side note...

Josh got into a fight with CT on the Challenge and if anyone knows who CT is...well that might have not been a very smart thing for Josh to do.  

• Love 2

Okay, I've come to accept that I would not rail against a Tommy win. He's played reasonably well, and his DR about Christie's crying and manifesting being more zing-able than her chewing was spot-on.

I've come to accept that *gasp* a Christie win would not be the worst either. I do not like the idea that she'd see it as a manifestation/destiny sack of garbage, but I can't imagine all the hate she's getting online/irl is on her dream board. The possible tanking of her store will take the edge off a victory. I must be getting sucked in by her aura, but I do give her credit for sometimes being a decent person - ex. when she volunteers to get pie'd. I can only hope she has a sense of humor and humility when she gets out.

I've come to accept that *groan* a Jackson win would be (mostly) earned. He's beasting through comps and has enough charisma (not to me personally, but seemingly to enough of the HGs) to convince people he's with them. He's been one of the ringleaders of garbage behavior this season, but (selfishly), he's also been quite self-aware and surprisingly entertaining, even if for some wrong reasons. I'd actually be on board with a Jackson win if instead of walking out with fucking confetti on his shoulders they slime him Nickelodeon-style.

I've come to accept that *yawn* a Holly win would be okay, but boring as shit. She's been a good player, strong comp threat, and.... gah. There's something about the joyless way she climbs up Jackson's torso and leg-locks his pelvis while planting a bland kiss every time they win a comp that just feels sad and uncomfortable. Or maybe that's just the effect of looking at her face.

The erstwhiles: Cliff, don't like his appeals to the cam, the Orwell-pimping, and folding under pressure during his toothless HoH reign. I guess his dealing "worked" - he's still here! - but meh. Jess, she just makes too many fundamental errors, though her HoH was extremely effective and resulted in a very different post-Jack tenor around the house. Nicole: good god girl, get a grip. She's probably a lovely person in the real world and I wish her the best outside of the house, but I cannot deal with her infinite insecurities nor her vocal habit of ending EVERY sentence with an "UH". "No-UH! Jackson, how could you-UH? Ohhh Gooddddd-UH!" I'd rather have to watch Holly and the 2-Legit-2-Twit crew perform. And perhaps she does have some severe trauma in her past (which would be awful) that makes her giggle and flip out over glass-contained clowns, but really? Can't you just, I dunno, not look? Geez, it's not like a family member locked her in a basement or anything.

And Nick... seeing him getting pied in the DR while talking about carnitas is one of my favorite moments so far this season.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
33 minutes ago, Dewey Decimate said:

And Nick... seeing him getting pied in the DR while talking about carnitas is one of my favorite moments so far this season.

For me, what really made it (besides the totally random carnitas talk) was how you only saw Nicole's arm when she smooshed the pie in his face.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Being of small mind and sound body ... I do have to admit that I giggled when Zingbot said Old Buzzard and Holly turned and pointed towards Cliff and her name was said instead along with her disbelief. ☺️

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

Things might be dull, but one thing I do like at this point this season is how well people seem to be getting along together despite everything. When there's pie-throwing or clowns, they're just one big laughing group. 

It's a big, big improvement from earlier in the season, or times in other seasons, when a few people were shunned, or 2 groups met separately to trash each other. 

I wonder if things would have been different if Jack had stayed? People were so afraid of crossing him, and he seemed to thrive on manipulation and turning people against each other. Without that, everyone feels more relaxed and free to be silly. (What's a worse dynamic than being in a family or workplace where everyone always tiptoes around trying to keep one powerful, narcissistic person happy? Been there, hated it. At least one person is always crying or upset.) 

Edited by Melina22
  • Useful 3
  • Love 14

Gr8ful had to be broken up otherwise it would have gotten a heckuva lots worse.  Jack or Jackson had to go.  

Christie I think has changed the most with now being around the ones with a sense of humor.  At least somewhat. 

Also wonder what it would have like if the ‘outsiders’ would have been ‘running the house.’  

Edited by Ellee
8 hours ago, BK1978 said:

Josh got into a fight with CT on the Challenge and if anyone knows who CT is...well that might have not been a very smart thing for Josh to do.  

Awwwwwwwwwww shit!  Is this over at the Challenge thread?  And he sold wolf tickets at CT?  CT?!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, watch2much said:

in all fairness to Holly, Jack was 7 years older than Sis and no one blinks an eye.  Exact same age difference between Holly and Jackson and she's called an old bird?

If Jack would have been there for Zingbot he would have had a lot of choice things to call him.  And age difference wouldn’t have mattered at all.  You are right on that.  

I don’t think Holly’s was a man thing vs a woman thing at all either.  

I think it ‘played out’ exactly how they wanted it with Holly.  Everyone immediately looked at Cliff and even Cliff thought it was his.  

And I giggled and laughed. 😁 

Edited by Ellee
  • Love 5

So Nicole told Nick around midnight BB Time last night that he didn't haven't have any other votes besides her, and she ever so delicately asked for permission to vote the other way. He understood her predicament and said OK, but IMMEDIATELY started having a meltdown to the cameras. He was going on and on and of course started crying.  I think it was in part his play for AFH. He started talking about how at least he has a platform to help people with mental illness yada yada yada.  He doesn't want to abandon Nicole.  For whatever reason he says he's fine with Jackson and Holly. But Tommy and Cliff not so much.  I had to go to bed, but I did hear him bellow at Tommy that "I never would had done this to YOU!!!"   I can't wait to see Nick's reaction to the Tommy and Christie reveal. Nick also said he's going to be petty as fuck in his eviction speech tonight. I bet that changes some today, but I doubt it's all rainbows and kisses either.

If anybody wants to flashback he really gets going about 12:50 am.  One funny part was when he said Jess was coming and he had to pretend to be asleep.   It really comes across that he thinks he's America's Best Prankster Buddy.  He kept apologizing for losing the veto and letting everyone down.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, watch2much said:

in all fairness to Holly, Jack was 7 years older than Sis and no one blinks an eye.  Exact same age difference between Holly and Jackson and she's called an old bird?

....honestly, I thought it was because Holly LOOKS older. I know people have made comments about her appearance looking older than 31, rather than it being about Holly being older than Jackson.

But I do know that there are double standards with older women dating younger men in comparison to the opposite happening, so I could be wrong.

4 hours ago, Melina22 said:

I wonder if things would have been different if Jack had stayed? People were so afraid of crossing him, and he seemed to thrive on manipulation and turning people against each other. Without that, everyone feels more relaxed and free to be silly. (What's a worse dynamic than being in a family or workplace where everyone always tiptoes around trying to keep one powerful, narcissistic person happy? Been there, hated it. At least one person is always crying or upset.) 

I don't want to imagine that world, as someone who actively hated Jack. Honestly, I DO feel like things would have been different if Jackson had left and Jack had stayed. First of all, I DO think that Jack would not be in the game had Jackson left first. I DO think that he would have gotten taken out not too long after. Jack pissed people off and rubbed plenty of people the wrong way. I don't see him lightening up if Jackson had gone, solely for the reason that I don't think it would be in Jack's nature. This is only judging him from the six weeks that we saw him on the feeds, of course. 

Honestly, if Jack had stayed over Jackson....he would have been the one to compete in the Field Trip Competition. Imagine if he was WORSE than Christie in that comp. Imagine if Analyse had won safety because she couldn't throw it with TWO really bad people. Jack might have been the third nominee that week, on Tommy's HOH (I think Tommy would have still won that comp).

And then it would have been a question if Tommy would have still won veto that week or if Jack could have won it. And if Tommy won it, would he had taken Jack off the block? Let's say that Tommy wouldn't have used the veto. That means Kat would still be in the house and Jack would have gone to jury. 

But there's still a possibility that Kat left because Tommy's insistence to keep the Six Shooters together might have gotten him to take Jack off the block (again, had he become the third nominee). Which means Jack would have likely won the Slip n Slide comp (unless he was Austin levels of bad), which would have completely changed last week's nominees. And if Holly had won HOH instead, who knows who would have been next out. 

Either way, Jack staying instead of Jackson would have probably changed a lot so speculating is a moot point. Jack was too much of an asshole to not become a target right after Jackson.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

....honestly, I thought it was because Holly LOOKS older. I know people have made comments about her appearance looking older than 31, rather than it being about Holly being older than Jackson.

Yea i don't think it had anything to do with her actually being older than Jackson. 

her was probably the most lame but they didn't have much to work with.

I guess I can understand Nick not seeing how close Tommy and Christie are... but dude... Tommy took her off the block the other week!!

• Love 2

So....not officially confirmed, but it DOES sound like it's an endurance comp tonight. Likely the wall OR the swinging rope comp.

So....it could be a Tommy, Christie, or....Jackson win tonight. 

If it's a wall comp, Tommy should have it if he doesn't throw it (but lol, he's probably throwing it). On the swinging rope/spinning comp, Jackson could have it....if he doesn't throw it. Christie might win on either one.

Ok, I'm rooting for a Christie win just so she nominates Jolly and we see the look on their faces when they realize that they screwed up.

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

"But...but...the lady who blew up her alliance twice already would never blow up our 'not even a real alliance' alliance!"

Sorry about this ... wouldn't want to do this to you .... but ...

I  so wish you were in the house to say that!!!  😁

• Love 1
2 hours ago, watch2much said:

Well, zingbot was the one who said it, and he wasn't about to zing people who were already evicted, so I'm not sure the point is valid.

• Love 2

I thought it was because Holly LOOKS older. I know people have made comments about her appearance looking older than 31, rather than it being about Holly being older than Jackson.

I honestly don't see anything wrong with the way Holly looks, aside from the way she had her hair fixed during the Zingbot visit. 

Question - didn't Christie win the first HoH of the season? What was the comp, anyone remember?

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Question - didn't Christie win the first HoH of the season? What was the comp, anyone remember?

It was a physical endurance comp. Similar to the wall comp, the one where they hang on to a hanging log. Fun fact: her and Tommy were the last two standing. 

So, I wouldn't count Christie out on an endurance comp, whether it's the wall comp or spinning discs. 

• Useful 1

I thought I heard Jackson say he was going to throw the HOH. He's that comfortable with his position. Little does he know Tommy & Christie are gunning for them. I would think they would at least be worried that Christie would nominate them but they don't seemed too concerned. It would be great to see them both up. I'm looking forward to this HOH. It could be anyone (even Jess) and, I would be okay with whomever wins.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I thought I heard Jackson say he was going to throw the HOH. He's that comfortable with his position. Little does he know Tommy & Christie are gunning for them. I would think they would at least be worried that Christie would nominate them but they don't seemed too concerned. It would be great to see them both up. I'm looking forward to this HOH. It could be anyone (even Jess) and, I would be okay with whomever wins.

He's really that stupid. It's hilarious. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Wow, really interesting oral history about Dan's Funeral, including the new (to me) information that Dan was REALLY pissed at Danielle because she tried to win POV when he was trying to win (even after they had both agreed to throw it to either Britney or Shane). 

https://ew.com/tv/2019/08/29/big-brother-14-oral-history-dan-funeral/

I'm reading this right now and it's so interesting.

I still can't stand Ian. Or Frank.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

IIRC we’ve heard Jackson say on several occasions he was going to throw this comp or that comp - but have we ever seen him actually throw anything?  Even if Jackson has an inclination to throw a comp, I don’t think he has the ability.  Jackson’s competitive streak is so strong that while he may try and fail, he won’t deliberately quit; remember, this is the guy who pissed all over himself just to stay in a comp.

Jackson may have every intention of throwing the HoH comp, or he may simply be making “throw noises” to fake out his competition - either could be true. I think, however, the moment Jackson sees himself in a dead heat for HoH against Christie - or Tommy - or BOTH of them, especially - then Jackson will kick it into competitive overdrive.

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, Nashville said:

IIRC we’ve heard Jackson say on several occasions he was going to throw this comp or that comp - but have we ever seen him actually throw anything?  Even if Jackson has an inclination to throw a comp, I don’t think he has the ability.  Jackson’s competitive streak is so strong that while he may try and fail, he won’t deliberately quit; remember, this is the guy who pissed all over himself just to stay in a comp.

Jackson may have every intention of throwing the HoH comp, or he may simply be making “throw noises” to fake out his competition - either could be true. I think, however, the moment Jackson sees himself in a dead heat for HoH against Christie - or Tommy - or BOTH of them, especially - then Jackson will kick it into competitive overdrive.

Yeah, if he is still hanging around and it's him and 2 others I think he will try to win HOH. He is just too much of a competitor to lose. Now, if he drops out early that is when I would think he did throw it. I'm curious to see how he plays it. I'm afraid he will win his way to the Final 3 winning HOH & Veto's. Yikes!

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 2
39 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I hope to tell he's either blowing smoke, or his competitive streak won't allow him to do it. This is DUMB. 

• Love 1