Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Jack's new hair. 

Jack's three braids.png

Analyse was braiding his hair on BBAD....and, he was whining like a little bitch.

Won’t be long until the guys start  ‘borrowing’ the girls pink clothing and wear them!

(every season BB guys do this!)

He is not a good looking (to me).....and, I also noticed his body looks ‘soft’ for a ‘workout dude.’

He is already promoting his  ‘Fitness’ as a side hustle .....when he leaves BB. 🤮

This dude is obviously a woman hater!  

Jack was also cuddling with Tommy on the hammock.  So, watch him. Starting to remind me of that jock guy on Euphoria.

Edited by Dance4Life
Cos, I Can! Lol!
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, zorak said:

Bella and Kemi are talking while putting up the awnings.  Kemi was saying something about Nicole.  Kemi says it's not that she doesn't trust Nicole but...  So already it seems this alleged girls alliance is not the strongest.  Bella said that Kemi and Bella will have to be the brains of the operation.

Kemi was whispering to herself/the audience yesterday and I heard her say something about Nicole and trust but couldn't make out if she said she did or didn't trust her. I guess now I have my answer. This is disappointing but not at all surprising.

26 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Kemi was whispering to herself/the audience yesterday and I heard her say something about Nicole and trust but couldn't make out if she said she did or didn't trust her. I guess now I have my answer. This is disappointing but not at all surprising.

Well ... Kemi is in that position where it's two weeks into the game and she's not super close with anyone, so paranoia sets in that she can't trust anyone. I think Kemi and Nicole would be a good pair (maybe with Bella and Jessica)  but it's less obvious in the house. I do think escaping the block this week has been good for Kemi. She's been more social and relaxed. And no one seems to really dislike her besides Jack (and Analyse bc she's just the kind of girl who needs to parrot the opinions of her sort-of bf). 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Christie's giving her "We must keep Kat in the game because Girl Power" speech but then goes on to say that Kat is more valuable to them because she doesn't know the game and can be used over and over as a pawn.  But girl power!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

Is it wrong that I kind of want Ovi to just erupt with a "Fuck all of you!" (assuming he does go this week) after Julie reads the vote totals.  I know it would never happen but Christie was going on about how he's taking being on the block so well.  

Lockdown just called for them to get inside.

Edited by zorak
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
8 minutes ago, zorak said:

Is it wrong that I kind of want Ovi to just erupt with a "Fuck all of you!" (assuming he does go this week) after Julie reads the vote totals.  I know it would never happen but Christie was going on about how he's taking being on the block so well.  

Lockdown just called for them to get inside.

First evictee on Big Brother Over the Top did that. 

Edited by missyb
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

re: Sam's butt issues: I'm not sure I want the answer to this question, but how is that possible? What did he land on??!

Your guess is as good as mine! Personally, I think Sam was making that part of it up. Nick totally busted him because I guess it was bothering him for more than a day but he was trying to keep it off the live feeds. So there was a lot of laying on his stomach, shifting and hissing, "oh my God, dude"s - and then out of nowhere, Nick just cheerfully and kinda loudly goes, "Oh is it your hemorrhoid? Oh wait, you were keeping that quiet, right?"

7 hours ago, Pass the Tequila said:

Ya so my long weekend plans kinda took a hard 90' turn...reading my new favourite forum.. ahem..for hours! 😨 (btw Happy Canada Day everyone!)

Happy Canada Day! You've got the perfect username for this forum - we'll probably all need tequila by the third week of feeds. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

and then out of nowhere, Nick just cheerfully and kinda loudly goes, "Oh is it your hemorrhoid? Oh wait, you were keeping that quiet, right?"

Way to keep things confidential there, Nick, the THERAPIST.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3
Just now, vb68 said:

Was Part 2 of the Whackadoodle Competition today? Any informed guesses on who got it? 

No, no Whackadoodle Competition. These houseguests aren't good at figuring out scheduling. The comp should be either Thursday or Friday, right before noms (I'm guessing early Thursday morning so they can dismantle for the 4th of July party....or early Friday morning after a late night quick build).

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Ovi talking to Jack:  "I know I have 4 votes for a fact."  Ugh.  I cringe.

After Jack left Ovi said to himself "I have to do whatever I can and I hope I'm not getting played."  

52 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

Twitter already trashing the BB21 lives outside of the house.

https://soapdirt.com/big-brother-christie-murphy-business-destroyed-bb21-trolls/

That piece brings up how everyone was giving Fessy's fitness app a 1 star rating but I remember looking at his fitness app and honestly, it kinda deserved the 1 star rating for how bad it was. I mean, I didn't give it a one star rating, I won't even rate my Candy Crush apps even though I still spend a ridiculous amount of time every day on them, but it was a really bad app design and feature wise. 

This is like the whole "Derrick is good at lying in the game therefore Derrick must be a dirty cop" all over again. Is Nick a disgusting horndog in the game? Yeah. That doesn't mean he's a shit mental health professional and people should flood his boss with fake complaints. Announcing Sam's butt issues on the other hand... 

• Love 4

There isn’t really anyone overwhelming liked from what I can tell. There isn’t a showmance everyone is chattering whether you like them or not. There isn’t that winsome young girl that people root for. There isn’t any likable people in general. I know that is said every season but this season is really devoided (is that a word?) of any true rooting interest. Maybe, Ovi could have been but he might gone soon. Even the so called nice people are that great because they’re in the Hateful 8. Is it just me? Please tell me.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

Bella told Nick about the Black Widows alliance and now Nick is immediately spilling to Sam and Tommy.

ETA: To clarify, he hasn't told them YET. He's spilling their overall conversation to them.

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, missyb said:

At this point, Kemi may be the only HG whp would outright put up Jack. And she would need to put him up with Jackson but I think she may be thinking Kat.  You need to out Jackson and Jack up together. Get one out.

I wish they would have one anonymous nomination. Almost like OVI's power. Call each HG into DR and make them nominate two people on the spot. Make the show really the UNEXPECTED.

They did that for the season three buyback.  The houseguests had to vote one person back into the house but it was anonymous.  Lisa, who ended up winning, chose to not vote her "showmance" (I hate that word) back into the house.  

11 hours ago, Pass the Tequila said:

Ya so my long weekend plans kinda took a hard 90' turn...reading my new favourite forum.. ahem..for hours! 😨 (btw Happy Canada Day everyone!)

First off thanks to the live feed viewers for your time! Had I not caught myself up with all 17 pages here, I seriously would not have a way better overall picture.

Some surprises and random thoughts...

1. Cliff is impressing more than I expected.

2. I was sad to read about the mean girls, bleh...OTOH I look forward to seeing them get their comeuppance. (How oldtimey did that sound!?! lol)

*Are the snark police trolling? Cause I'm about to launch some doozies. 😈

Kat - dumb blond. Please, I hope she goes... and that she only gets 3 IG followers. Mwahaha!

Bella - I like her... but she talks like a valley girl, and she may or may not be a bit hyperactive. 😁 Also lost points for hooking up (or whatever) with Nick. That lip reading gif  = 😵

Jessica - where has she been? I'm hoping the rumours of a girl alliance are true.. and her, Nicole, and Bella are just watching the "crazy" and not engaging.  Right now, I'd be down with them as f3. Not gonna happen but I can dream... 😋

The cool clique people are seriously so horrid, like over the top loathsome. I get that reality shows need hateful contestants for ratings and it'd be boring without them but SO many???!!!!

I agree with the poster above...that gross comp went on too long, omg. Otherwise that hour went by pretty fast for me with very little happening really. I mean compared to what I'm reading here from the live feeds! Thanks again you guys! 😎

I just wanted to say I love your avatar, it reminds me of my uncle's dog Rambo.

48 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

There isn’t really anyone overwhelming liked from what I can tell. There isn’t a showmance everyone is chattering whether you like them or not. There isn’t that winsome young girl that people root for. There isn’t any likable people in general. I know that is said every season but this season is really devoided (is that a word?) of any true rooting interest. Maybe, Ovi could have been but he might gone soon. Even the so called nice people are that great because they’re in the Hateful 8. Is it just me? Please tell me.

I am in the same boat.  I mean if someone were to put a gun to my head I guess Cliff, Bella, and Nicole would be my favorites.  But yeah, I am not really a fan of anyone of them.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Bella told Nick about the Black Widows alliance and now Nick is immediately spilling to Sam and Tommy.

This is why we can't have all-women alliances nice things.

Although Bella lasted 12 hours longer than I thought she would. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
(edited)
22 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

I am in the same boat.  I mean if someone were to put a gun to my head I guess Cliff, Bella, and Nicole would be my favorites.  But yeah, I am not really a fan of anyone of them.

Yep those are the only three I like I guess.  Maybe Kemi too. Especially if she drives Jack out of the house. 

Jessica hasn't done anything one way or the other yet which is actually a plus.  Can Sam be redeemed?  He will have to install a muffler on his mouth but he isn't totally beyond redemption quite yet though he is getting close. 

All the others not named above are beyond redemption.  Period.

In other words the crappy people who have the power are going to make my summer miserable as they get out one after another of the only people I can remotely stand.  Bummer.

Edited by green
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, TimWil said:

So is it confirmation that this group is seriously lacking that they’ve been plied with booze? I like to think this is so.

12 beer and 3 bottles of wine? BB17, 18, 19, and 20 are crying foul right now. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

12 beer and 3 bottles of wine? BB17, 18, 19, and 20 are crying foul right now. 

Because alcohol always makes people less racist, right? Lol

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

Twitter already trashing the BB21 lives outside of the house.

https://soapdirt.com/big-brother-christie-murphy-business-destroyed-bb21-trolls/

Not good.  But does this really surprise anyone at this point? 

You have people freely deciding to go onto a show they totally know about that is viewed 24/7 and then acting outrageously in very negative ways in front of a live audience so what do you expect?  It's the overreacting crazy social media age.  Be nice and no one will trash your "real" life while you are away from it.

So yeah bad bad internet people for sure.  But bad bad HGs as well.  It feels like we are into the fall of the Roman Empire 2.0 at this point.  Bread and circuses and riots and orgies and chaos.  Sigh.

• Love 2
(edited)

There's a bunch of tispy-on-a-glass-of-wine people crawling around on the ground to find the shards of glass in the Astro Turf because Holly knocked a glass off of the pool table with her ass and it broke. This is going to end well!

RIP booze deliveries for the rest of the season. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 4
5 minutes ago, green said:

Not good.  But does this really surprise anyone at this point? 

You have people freely deciding to go onto a show they totally know about that is viewed 24/7 and then acting outrageously in very negative ways in front of a live audience so what do you expect?  It's the overreacting crazy social media age.  Be nice and no one will trash your "real" life while you are away from it.

So yeah bad bad internet people for sure.  But bad bad HGs as well.  It feels like we are into the fall of the Roman Empire 2.0 at this point.  Bread and circuses and riots and orgies and chaos.  Sigh.

I do not know about being nice and nobody will trash your life.  

Tad bit off topic but there is a comic book writer who is a feminist.  She wrote a book about women turning into cat people once a month when they have their period (Don't ask me, I think that was the plot or something like that.  The book was not for me so I never read it.).  Some lunatics on Twitter started complaining how the book was a slight against transwomen due to the fact that they cannot get periods.

These people then proceeded to hound this author for days on end over this issue.  My point being, it seems like nowadays people are just looking to be offended over anything.  It has gotten so absurd that I feel like I am living in a Monty Python sketch. 

• Love 12
(edited)

Cliff: "Imagine being a 54 year old single man in this house? Talk about being called a lecher."
Christie: "That was Evel Dick."

Snort.

Jessica to Jack: "BB15 was the racist season."
Christie: "Yeah, it was bad."
*feeds cut immediately to Tommy telling stories in the boatroom*

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
(edited)

Jack hated having to pretend to be nice to Kemi and also he thinks she's unbearable and terrible and probably a couple of other things that I missed when I took a walk away from the feeds. Kemi, meanwhile, continues to prove just how hateable and wretched she is by... breathing and existing.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Same. None of the HGs are that interesting, or maybe I'm just over the same general casting choices. I don't enjoy watching the stuff Jack says, or watching Kemi getting crapped on for existing, apparently.

And damn it, Bella. WHY.

I don't think this season will improve until one of the Jackholes goes and the pretty people start imploding.

• Love 9
(edited)

This isn't Kat's first reality show, she was on Season 8 of CMTs Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making the Team. Coincidentally or is ironically(I never know) she was cut early from that show. I'm rooting for her not to be evicted. Sorry Ovi. 

Edited by McKinezeInFloMnd
  • Love 1

The women of this season take two steps forward and then about eight steps back. For fucks sake can't they stay away from men for a day ? What is with the jealousy of who spends time with who ? What is with all these bland personalities? Bella had some possibilities and then she goes off on Nick for carrying Sis ? WTF ? 

So far, they need to reload the house. 

• Love 9
(edited)
13 minutes ago, McKinezeInFloMnd said:

This isn't Kat's first reality show, she was on Season 8 of CMTs Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making the Team. Coincidentally or is ironically(I never know) she was cut early from that show. I'm rooting for not to be evicted. Sorry Ovi. 

The super funny part about this? There was another girl named Jenna that she met/knew from that other show and the rumour is that Jenna was supposed to be on Big Brother but she got outed as a HG in some super secret campaign started by Kat before the official announcement so she was bounced and replaced with Kat. Who has the potential to go in the first week.

You can't make this shit up. Well, you can and this one kinda sounds fake but I'm really hoping it's real and that Ovi turns it around and manages to stay because that? That would be hilarious. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
(edited)

On tonight's episode of Two Douches in a Hammock, Jackson is telling Jack that he's kinda into Holly. Because he would totally showmance Holly but with Kat, it's like an obligation now. So he's trying to "transition" into a new showmance. Jack, on the other hand, thinks Analyse is hot but also thinks that there's something missing there - which is crazy because Analyse says the same thing. Every five minutes. 

On the other cam, Analyse cut the bottom of her foot somehow so I'm totally expecting her to win the foot race HoH comp next week. 

ETA: I think Jackson just said he slept with Kat three times and/or maybe got a handy last night or the night before from Kat? I don't know but I kinda wanna slam the bottle of Stoli in my freezer so I can forget I ever sat here listening to this.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
(edited)

Two Douches on a Hammock got interrupted by Analyse, Holly, and Kat. So far, we've covered the fact that they won't be blindsiding Ovi with her impending eviction because Jack thinks that it would be kinda cruel to send him out to talk to Julie while being OMG so shocked that he got the boot so he wanted to tell Ovi tomorrow. Jackson, Holly, Analyse, and Kat talked him out of it and told him that Wednesday (before the live show) would be best because could you imagine knowing that this is your last 24 hours in the house and no one wants you there? So sad. But Jack didn't actually want to tell Ovi tomorrow, he's just trying to let Kat know that that is how secure he is that everything is going to go their way.

Callaphera takes another shot

Did you know the H8ful Pretty People of Instagram alliance is winning next week's HoH? Because obviously only 7 people from their alliance is playing since Christie will be ineligible. Because Jackson definitely thinks that they're going to win. And his plan - and it should be everyone's plan - is to put up Kemi and Bella. Because... Kemi is going up no matter what and they think Bella might have the power and they want to smoke it out but if she doesn't have it, hey, at least one of them are going to go home even if the other wins Veto! 

Callaphera takes another shot

Can we have a prayer circle? Both for my liver and for a Kemi, Jessica, or Nicole HoH? 

ETA:

Jackson: "Who have you campaigned to for votes?"
Kat: "No one."

and

Kat: "You know that Kemi has said that you're her target, like, multiple times?"
Jack: "Yeah, I don't give a fuck."

and

Upon hearing that the girls in the trailer room are trying to make an all girl alliance, Jack: "Oh, that's kinda clever. Did you tell them that it's, like, Day 14? And alliances don't form after, like, day 5? And you guys are just silly?"
Condescending asshole. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

On the other cam, Analyse cut the bottom of her foot somehow so I'm totally expecting her to win the foot race HoH comp next week. 

I guessing that pieces from the broken wine glass that went undiscovered is too obvious an answer for that?  There were people out there in bare feet. Can't remember if she was one of them.

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Because Jackson definitely thinks that they're going to win. And his plan - and it should be everyone's plan - is to put up Kemi and Bella. Because...

So he's decided to be a gentleman and relent on the plan for Kat to always be the pawn on the block?  Well if you are planning on moving on to a brand new showmance, that is courteous and thoughtful.  Barf.   Still think Jackhole number two will insist that Kat be the pawn for (game) life, though.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I guessing that glass from the broken wine glass that went undiscovered is too obvious an answer for that?  There were people out there in bare feet. Can't remember if she was one of them.

Unsure but the most likely scenario even though they got a vacuum from Production to make sure there was no glass left out there. I saw the aftermath of her getting patched up at the dining room table. 

22 minutes ago, vb68 said:

So he's decided to be a gentleman and relent on the plan for Kat to always be the pawn on the block?  Well if you are planning on moving on to a brand new showmance, that is courteous and thoughtful.  Barf.   Still think Jackhole number two will insist that Kat be the pawn for (game) life, though.

Kat was out there with him so Jackson couldn't say that but you know that's what he really wants. Once she walked away, however, he started talking about what a crazy clinger she was to Holly. Way to "transition" into a new showmance there, Jackson. 

• Love 4