Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

Hahahaha! Sam and Nick in the midst of their strat talk start talking about how good looking Jack is. Then Sam throws out ‘and Jackson is really good looking, well maybe not the face but his body makes up for it’. So very random!

Edited: Jinx!

Edited by Katesus7
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

So maybe Nick and Bella had sex?  I don't know if just now Nick meant sex when he said he slept with Bella or if he meant literally slept in the bed with her.  The camera switched feeds right after he uttered the words, "I slept with her".  Sam had said he likes Nick and Bella together.  He said he likes her, too but she was living with a guy before she came here and didn't tell him she was leaving.  He says that's why they can't be together.  He said she told him this 2 days ago and then he made the "I slept with her" comment.  The only thing I'd heard him tell Sam prior to this was a few days ago when he admitted to having an attempted makeout session under the covers.

• Love 1
(edited)

Kat update: Out of the DR for five minutes, she's sobbing to Jessica and saying she wants to go home after Jessica assured her that all the girls were keeping Kat over Ovi. 

Kat: "I want to go home. If I knew how to get out of this fucking house already, I would go right now. I want to go home. I tried and they won't let me and I want to go home."

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2

Kat is crying again.  Jess had told her that even if Cliff comes down, Kemi isn't going up and that Ovi will go up.  She says the girls will make sure she stays.  Now Kat is bawling and saying she wants to go home.  She says she tried and they wouldn't let her.  She says she doesn't want to be here.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Kat: "I want to go home. If I knew how to get out of this fucking house already, I would go right now. I want to go home. I tried and they won't let me and I want to go home."

Oh, Kat, but you can leave! Just follow Sam's instructions on how to find the outdoors. Or, just pull a Metta and make a break for it.

• LOL 6

Nicole was teaching Tommy about Kenny Rogers and singing the chorus to The Gambler when he was all, "Bwuh?"

If you ever wondered what type of BB player I would be? It would be that one, teaching people about Kenny Rogers only with like 99% more sarcasm and snark. 

• Love 2
Just now, zorak said:

And as they're all going around the table saying what they're grateful for, they get to Kat and she manages to start tearing up again.

I was super pumped that Kat's two best friends didn't sign releases and they sent us to fish before they all started pounding on the table again but nope, we came back for the next round of pounding.

I'll be super fucking grateful to Production if we never have to sit through another gratitude circle ever again. *pounds table furiously* YEEEEEAAAAAH!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I was super pumped that Kat's two best friends didn't sign releases and they sent us to fish before they all started pounding on the table again but nope, we came back for the next round of pounding.

I'll be super fucking grateful to Production if we never have to sit through another gratitude circle ever again. *pounds table furiously* YEEEEEAAAAAH!

Yeah, I was definitely thinking that as annoying as it is to be on my end, I feel bad for the production people who can't mute it or walk away.

• Love 1
(edited)
7 minutes ago, zorak said:

Yeah, I was definitely thinking that as annoying as it is to be on my end, I feel bad for the production people who can't mute it or walk away.

Eh, give it a few weeks, we'll think Production deserves it.

Jack: "Duuude. That gratitude circle was hyyyype." Ugh.

ETA: Really, BB? You couldn't have done the five minutes of No Fish Because They're All Dead while they were all pounding on the table?

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, jonaswan2 said:

I missed Ovi's, oddly enough. My feed jumped ahead to Holly. Like, everyone else, I'm sure he thanked the entire cast, the experience and/or his family at home.

He was grateful for his (totally real but from Canada) girlfriend. For being loyal at home while he's in the house. 

• LOL 3
Just now, jonaswan2 said:

I missed Ovi's, oddly enough. My feed jumped ahead to Holly. Like, everyone else, I'm sure he thanked the entire cast, the experience and/or his family at home.

He thanked Production for helping them with the fish and he said he was grateful for his girlfriend.  He did say he was grateful for all of the other houseguests but that since everyone else had already said that, he wasn't going to say that.

• Love 1

My daily reminder that Tommy left a Broadway gig to be among this group of crazies: Apparently, no one was supportive of him doing BB except his "goofy" pops. And it's his dad's B-Day.

For the last few days every time I read Jack's name I mentally see Jackson and vice versa.  Therefore, I am attributing all of this stuff said about Jack to Jackson.

Screw you Big Brother for casting people with similar names!  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

Therefore, I am attributing all of this stuff said about Jack to Jackson.

So what you're saying is you don't know Jack. 😛

Hee

So does everybody know that Christie's plan has switched to Ovi?

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, vb68 said:

So does everybody know that Christie's plan has switched to Ovi?

Except for Ovi and maybe Kemi. Everybody else knows which includes Tommy which makes this hammock conversation both a little cringe and definitely making the broadcast where they will insert wacky sound effects whenever Ovi says something like, "Well, someone in this house is being lied to about what's happening at the Veto comp," and then there will be flashbacks to when Christie and Sam plotted Ovi's demise. 

• Love 1

Caffeine doesn't constrict your "nerve endings", idiot whose name I don't know but is brushing Bella's hair.  It constricts your blood vessels.

Tommy and the guy with him on the hammock (is that Ovi) are in love.  With each other.  It appears.

Only know about 3 people by name, but I'll figure it out.  

Surprisingly, I like Jackson (Aquaman, right?) and am glad he's stopped the Aquaman schtick.

That one guy, all I can see now is Beavis.  I mean, seriously.  Beavis.

Cliff won't last long.

So glad my BB is back!  Summer is here!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, slasherboy said:

Caffeine doesn't constrict your "nerve endings", idiot whose name I don't know but is brushing Bella's hair.  It constricts your blood vessels.

Tommy and the guy with him on the hammock (is that Ovi) are in love.  With each other.  It appears.

Only know about 3 people by name, but I'll figure it out.  

Surprisingly, I like Jackson (Aquaman, right?) and am glad he's stopped the Aquaman schtick.

That one guy, all I can see now is Beavis.  I mean, seriously.  Beavis.

Cliff won't last long.

So glad my BB is back!  Summer is here!

Ovi is an interesting casting choice, genuinely. He's clearly intellectually intelligent, but lacks any sort of emotional intelligence or social skills or grace. His conversation with Tommy is one of the first times we've seen him connect with someone over something he's passionate about and one of the first times we've seen him give his perspective about the game.

And Tommy is only there because he really wanted to be in the hammock tonight. (He has said it's his favorite spot.)

And Jack is Jason Mimosa. Jackson is Beavis.

I can't figure out what Tommy is referring to, but think it was a prior season. At about 12:08 am BBT he says that "they" didn't want to cast another person from Staten Island because of xxxxx. I don't understand what the xxxxx is. Did anyone catch it?

He and Ovi then discussed the other HGs and the cutlure they represent, making me think the xxxxx is talking about a previous HG on a previous season, and now I'm curious.

(edited)

xxxxx is "I gots to be the best me I can be, I can only be Gina Marie" from BB15. 

Yeeeah, she definitely gave Staten Island a bad name but hell if she didn't give us an amazing night of feeds when she argued with Amanda. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4
(edited)

Jack's 1st 5 of the 90 5 person alliances he's made are in the HoH room: Jack, Christie, Jackson, Analyse, Holly. Not quite the full Pretty People of Instagram alliance meeting that's supposed to happen at 2 am that I'm here waiting for and will never happen but I'll take it. 

Jackson wants to be perfectly clear: backdooring Kemi is not a race thing. It is the opposite of a race thing. They discussed this before the feeds turned on and Jackson just wants to be super duper clear that it's 100% not a race thing, no siree, not at all.

*coughbullshitcough*

You don't make a preferred boot list of all the POC HGs - again, minus Analyse because she hot - and then get to tell me that it's the opposite of a race thing. That totally means that it's a race thing. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 7

Jackson: "America just doesn't understand - you've been HoH for 11 days."

Christie: "Advice to anyone who wants to play Big Brother: don't win the first HoH."

Jackson: "Maybe it's different if the first show is live. But it's like I was the first HoH and you're the second HoH." 

It's like they think all the feed watchers are doing this for the first time. Also Jackson, your Camp Director gig is like being the first HoH only if this is BB19 and you're Cody but there's no Paul giving safety to half the house, you have to nominate two less people throughout the first 14 day HoH, and there's no Veto comp or vote. But sure, you're like the first HoH. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, slasherboy said:

🙀 OMG - 

6 hours ago, jonaswan2 said:

Ovi is an interesting casting choice, genuinely. He's clearly intellectually intelligent, but lacks any sort of emotional intelligence or social skills or grace

Yes, and he’s really going to affect my fantasy game as I don’t see any scenario where it makes it to the top four.

4 hours ago, McKinezeInFloMnd said:

that "Hello my name is" tattoo on Jack has to be absolutely the worst ink i've seen 

Yes, yes it is. But if he forgets his name he has help remembering it (I can’t totally make out the tattoo.

10 hours ago, Christina said:

Not only did Jack smell his hands after his dinner of fish and say, "Why do my hands smell like this? I didn't get lucky today." (I didn't see a clip of this on Twitter yet.) But then he suggested to Sam and Nick that since the women were together maybe they all got their periods and that is why she's having a crying fit.

One of them said she told them she had it when they first arrived, which I thought was also Jack, so it may have been one of the other men and I'm blaming Jack because I don't like him and he was there.

I read on Joker’s yesterday that Nick, Jack, and Jackson were talking about how their giant penises “hurt girls in bed”. 

• LOL 5
16 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I read on Joker’s yesterday that Nick, Jack, and Jackson were talking about how their giant penises “hurt girls in bed”. 

That's kind of funny because I'm 99% sure it was Nick on the feeds a few days ago making a joke about how small is penis is.  It was something to the effect of how his small dick would make anybody on Production who was feeling bad about themselves to feel so much better if they saw his small penis in comparison.  Who are these people???

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I read on Joker’s yesterday that Nick, Jack, and Jackson were talking about how their giant penises “hurt girls in bed”

I think they’re mistaking have big dicks to being big dicks.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, zorak said:

Holly to Kat about Bella: "She's so dramatic.  She's such a cunt."

Oh, Holly. And I had just started to like her because her Jack hate is so intense. 

10 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Nick, meanwhile, is keeping track of the women's cycle which...is just plain WEIRD. Why, dude, why? 

Nick creeps me right out. 

9 hours ago, zorak said:

So maybe Nick and Bella had sex? 

Fucking hell. Can people stop having sex in the house?!

8 hours ago, jonaswan2 said:

My daily reminder that Tommy left a Broadway gig to be among this group of crazies:

That was not a good decision.

6 hours ago, Callaphera said:

You don't make a preferred boot list of all the POC HGs - again, minus Analyse because she hot ...

I did not realize Analyse was a POC.

33 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

But if he forgets his name he has help remembering it (I can’t totally make out the tattoo.

The "My Name is" tattoo is blank so it won't even help him with this!

• LOL 7
3 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

That shot of Holly(?) and Jackson is gold. 

MTE. But later she said how much she loves the guys jumping on top of her in the morning and she lost me lol.

Is there some reason they believe the wacktivity comp will be on Monday or are they just guessing?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Nick was just talking about some family member and how beautiful she is and she's so tan and fit. I don't know, maybe it's not that weird but combined with the other stuff it's weird. Nick just gives me the willies.

Maybe he went to the Calafiore School of Family Relations.

Cody kissing his dad.png

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Is there some reason they believe the wacktivity comp will be on Monday or are they just guessing?

I thought it already took place. I've seen a few of them speculating on who had "the secret power".