Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Jackson:  "Do you think she could be swayed to not put up Kemi?  Do you think Sam could be swayed to not use it?"

Jack:  "They just had a really long talk."

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, zorak said:

But Jackson and Christie have both said that Bella has seen some shit in her life and that she's street wise.  I'm not sure what they're referring to there.

A few days ago, I think while they were playing Veto, we got a short clip of Nick comforting a crying Bella and repeating, "It's not your fault." Later, Kemi said something to Jack about her and Bella bonding over having gone through similar situations and it was all eluding to sexual assaults. I don't know if there was ever something specific said, but I hope not since some members of BBFandom wouldn't be able to keep from trying to figure it out. 

• Useful 1

Bella, Nicole, and Kemi are talking.  Bella says that Christie told her she didn't tell Sam to use or not use the veto.  Kemi thinks the veto is going to get used.

Meanwhile, Christie is telling Jessica and Analyse that if Sam decides to use the veto, she's going to put Ovi up.

(edited)

The Ian creak has already been worked back into the hammock. FML.

ETA: 

Christie: "And honestly? I don't like boys."
Really? I never would have guessed.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Jessica says it makes sense for Christie to replace a guy on the block with another guy.  Christie says that was her plan from day one.  So how did Kemi come up as replacement nom number 1?  Christie also acknowledges that it might be perceived as racist if she put Kemi up and she went home since David was the first one out.

Just now, zorak said:

Jessica says it makes sense for Christie to replace a guy on the block with another guy.  Christie says that was her plan from day one.  So how did Kemi come up as replacement nom number 1?  Christie also acknowledges that it might be perceived as racist if she put Kemi up and she went home since David was the first one out.

Oh but not if she puts the brown dude up instead. Then it's not racist because... he's not... black? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
Just now, Callaphera said:

Oh but not if she puts the brown dude up instead. Then it's not racist because... he's not... black? 

I know!  It's not the same thing at all in her mind.

• Love 1

Kat is telling Holly that she thinks it's weird that Jack hasn't tried to make an alliance with her.  I think she also just said that Jack pulled her off the log in the HOH comp.  Holly said she can't wait to see it in slow mo since Kat is sure they'll show it.  I'm not sure.  I'd have to rewind and I don't feel like it.  

Holly said she's sick about the first episode that aired because they made her say that she makes fun of all the girls at her job and call them basic bitches.  She thinks she's lost her job and then the camera switched.  

• Useful 1
10 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christie says she's not going to use her HOH to put someone up who hasn't hurt her.  I just want to know how Ovi has hurt Christie.

I don't know if he has ever hurt her or her game but he did tell her to get out of the kitchen while he was making cookies because she wasn't part of his cooking show. It was after the feeds turned on and the cameras didn't show him cooking, but did show her being dismissed and leaving to go tell the others who had congregated in the boat room(?) oar room(?) I have no idea the name of the rooms. 

Maybe she was one of them that didn't get cookies. That's a benchable offense.

• LOL 4

Sam has already told told The two Jacks and Nick that Christie doesn't want to put Kemi up. He's also saying she just cried the whole time, and he never told her that he's using the veto. He reiterates to them that he's totally using it.

5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Kat is telling Holly that she thinks it's weird that Jack hasn't tried to make an alliance with her.  I think she also just said that Jack pulled her off the log in the HOH comp.  Holly said she can't wait to see it in slow mo since Kat is sure they'll show it.  I'm not sure.  I'd have to rewind and I don't feel like it.  

Analyse and Holly brought this up last night during their Jack-bash with Christie (or maybe the night before, it's happened, like, every night and they're starting to melt together). Jack apparently karate chopped her hands as he was falling, because his hands were above hers, and that's why they were the only pair to fall off the logs at the same time. 

Left without commentary because I'm sure y'all can imagine what I'm biting my tongue on.

Jack: "I just didn't think it would be such emotional gameplay. I think these women are having their time of the month."

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Jack: "I just didn't think it would be such emotional gameplay. I think these women are having their time of the month."

What a misogynistic dickhead. 

Nick, meanwhile, is keeping track of the women's cycle which...is just plain WEIRD. Why, dude, why? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)

NTSH. Mis-read a quote and was giving Holly more shit than she deserved. She does get a little for the double "c***" and "bitch" comments, though.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

Not only did Jack smell his hands after his dinner of fish and say, "Why do my hands smell like this? I didn't get lucky today." (I didn't see a clip of this on Twitter yet.) But then he suggested to Sam and Nick that since the women were together maybe they all got their periods and that is why she's having a crying fit.

One of them said she told them she had it when they first arrived, which I thought was also Jack, so it may have been one of the other men and I'm blaming Jack because I don't like him and he was there.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I missed that. What an Asshole.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Christina said:

Not only did Jack smell his hands after his dinner of fish and say, "Why do my hands smell like this? I didn't get lucky today."

RAAAAGE!

It's too early to use the "flames on the side of my face" GIF because if this is happening on week 2, I can only imagine how much I'll need it on week 6.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

What a misogynistic dickhead. 

Nick, meanwhile, is keeping track of the women's cycle which...is just plain WEIRD. Why, dude, why? 

It's a weird thing among some guys but it's definitely a thing. I had a boyfriend who would keep track of my cycle with weird accuracy. Like "4 weeks ago I saw the Marvel movie and you were menstruating then and so you;re due in a few days." He said it was his way of being "close" to me, like I wasn't alone ... or something.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

It's a weird thing among some guys but it's definitely a thing. I had a boyfriend who would keep track of my cycle with weird accuracy. Like "4 weeks ago I saw the Marvel movie and you were menstruating then and so you;re due in a few days." He said it was his way of being "close" to me, like I wasn't alone ... or something.

Agreed. I mean, the husband can tell when I'm going to start just by judging the weight and size of my boobs - better than I can guess, actually, I call him the Boob Whisperer because of it - but that's my husband. Not some rando douchecraft carrier (Jack got an upgrade tonight, Nick is officially the douchecanoe now) on a competitive reality show. He also doesn't use it to explain my moods, he just uses it to know when to add chocolate and Advil to the grocery shopping list. 

Like, if you've been fucking for a handful of months, you probably get a pass depending on how you phrase it and if you use the knowledge for good, not evil. But if I've known you for two weeks? STEP THE HELL OUT OF MY MENSTRUAL CYCLE, ASSHOLE. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

It's funny, I think Christie is an intelligent person and much more "real" than the people they usually get on BB. At the same time, though, she is also a total trainwreck. I find it hard to believe she can be this unstable and go that far in the game. 

• Love 4
Just now, Callaphera said:

Like, if you've been fucking for a handful of months, you probably get a pass depending on how you phrase it and if you use the knowledge for good, not evil. But if I've known you for two weeks? STEP THE HELL OUT OF MY MENSTRUAL CYCLE, ASSHOLE. 

Yes, thank you! This is the weird part! Nick's known these women for 10 days. He doesn't need to be keeping track of their menstrual cycles. It's just weird. It seems to go hand in hand with Jack's misogynistic assumption that "women be crazy, yo." It's the implication that he's keeping track of their menstrual cycles so that they can know when the women are at their most hormonal. 

It's a different story if you're dating the woman or married to them or even are a family member. In those cases, it's out of concern and love and solidifying a bond. 

Here? Nick doesn't know these women. What does it matter to him if they're on their periods? 

I'm not completely holding it against Nick but I stand by my opinion that it's weird and creepy. It just really bothers me and does make me feel like I would be fine if Nick went at any point. 

• Love 5
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I'm not completely holding it against Nick but I stand by my opinion that it's weird and creepy. It just really bothers me and does make me feel like I would be fine if Nick went at any point. 

Combined with last's nights "hyuk hyuk I totally touched her pussy, bro" moment? If I bothered ranking them on Jokers, Nick would get a 0 from me every week until he was gone. 

• Love 2

I'm gonna need Kat to go to shut Jackson's mouth about insisting she needs to quit stressing because "they have the numbers." No, you don't. He'd probably vote her out, too, since he's had it with her.

I think Nick is a total perv to be sure but I think his comment earlier to Holly questioning her about her period was more because he was catching her in a lie about what she and Kat had really been talking about.  Holly and Kat had been talking game and then he showed up and asked if everything was ok.  Kat tried to say everything was fine and that they were just both on their period.  For whatever weird reason, I think Nick remembered Holly saying something in the very beginning about being on her period so he called her out on it and made some comment about how he thought she said she had already had her period since they'd been in the house.  Others have talked about how Nick has a really good memory and this may be some random crap he just happened to remember just because.  Or he may be creepily keeping track of this stuff on purpose.  Who really knows.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Combined with last's nights "hyuk hyuk I totally touched her pussy, bro" moment? If I bothered ranking them on Jokers, Nick would get a 0 from me every week until he was gone. 

Yeah....the only reason why I don't have him that low on my list is because he has some likeable moments and I don't THINK he means to be this creepy....but fuck, he's really creepy. Red flag alert from this guy. If you gave me a choice to date either Jack or Nick....I don't think I could choose. I'd ask to give me the choice of Jackson instead, and I don't particularly like Jackson.

• Love 3

I feel like we have the period talk every season, though, because someone (VANESSA) will have three week long periods because of the stress but no one believes them and then Liz forgets to take her birth control and needs to count back and Bayleigh gets pregnant because the rhythm method. In the end, it all means nothing but it's still weird to track them. 

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah....the only reason why I don't have him that low on my list is because he has some likeable moments and I don't THINK he means to be this creepy....but fuck, he's really creepy. Red flag alert from this guy. If you gave me a choice to date either Jack or Nick....I don't think I could choose. I'd ask to give me the choice of Jackson instead, and I don't particularly like Jackson.

I'd switch teams and start skipping through the backyard with Christie yelling, "GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS!"

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

So Kat/Jackson/Tommy in the boat room.

Jackson told Kat to fucking slow her roll, stop talking game with people because it's not a good look to be so paranoid, if you need to talk game, go to the fucking DR and talk there. Kat immediately starts talking about how that's not what she's saying, she's just- and Jackson just nopes the fuck out of the room like a human nopetopus and Kat? Kat starts crying. And now Tommy is playing the role of Jackson and Kat is... paranoid. 

• Love 2

The girls are also actually just as gross as the guys.  

Even though Jack IS a misogynist!

You have Kathryn hooking up with Jack..... on what?  Day 2 of airing....?? Then he dumped her.

Then there was Jessica.  Nick is obsessed with Bella and drilling her on Mandarin.

Last night Jessica had a ‘Spanish language’ session.  And, it was all vulgar words.

This just rubbed me the wrong way. I am not a prude and a few cuss words is ok.

But, Jess took it too far with the vulgarity.  Even making humping sessions.

So, some of the girls are also not respecting themselves and allowing themselves to be mistreated. 

Gosh!  I cannot wait until someone breaks.....and, tell Bella and Kemi how they were being called bitches.....during the Jack, Christie, Holly and Analyse trash talk fest.

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

So Kat/Jackson/Tommy in the boat room.

Jackson told Kat to fucking slow her roll, stop talking game with people because it's not a good look to be so paranoid, if you need to talk game, go to the fucking DR and talk there. Kat immediately starts talking about how that's not what she's saying, she's just- and Jackson just nopes the fuck out of the room like a human nopetopus and Kat? Kat starts crying. And now Tommy is playing the role of Jackson and Kat is... paranoid. 

Yeah...I'm so on Jackson's side here. I'd react the same way as him. He's been a freaking saint for dealing with Kat for this long. We've only had three days of the feeds with her. Jackson's probably had to coddle her for the last week. I've seen them have the exact same conversation at least five times and she never really gets it. 

I would NOT be surprised if Ovi stays and Kat gets evicted. I think Jackson is well beyond ready to let her go. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Now Tommy is telling Nick that "they" were saying that Nick and Bella were trying to flip the vote.   Tommy tells Nick to not let anyone know he told him this.

Edited by zorak

Now Christie is telling Nick while he's in the shower that she's not backdooring Kemi.  She said for the millionth time today that it's not the Jack show.

• Love 2
(edited)

BB15: The Summer of Racism
BB16: The Summer of Boredom

BB19: The Summer of Bullying, or WHY GOD WHY PAUL AGAIN

BB21: The Summer of Not Jack's Show

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

Damn, a whole shit ton can happen over the course of a baseball game. Oh Christie. I really, really liked her at first on the feeds, but she has a huge case of HOHitis, and is crazy and apparently likes girls? And is not playing Jack’s game? Gotta find a new favorite.

I honestly cannot wait for this veto meeting, because I don’t think any of us will know who she puts up until it’s over. That could be lots of fun.

• Love 4

Now Sam is cluing Nick in on his convo with Christie where she revealed that she didn't trust Nick and Bella.  He says that Jack is the one who was putting the doubt in her head.