Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Cliff and Nicole were in the storage room.  They opened the fridge and Cliff said that there were 6 cartons of eggs.  Then he said, “That’s almost enough for Michie Jackson!”  LOL

• Love 4

Christie and Tommy are up in HOH talking about Jack.  They both said something about a vibe they got from him.  Christie said that as soon as they get down to 8, Jack needs to go.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christie and Tommy are up in HOH talking about Jack.  They both said something about a vibe they got from him.  Christie said that as soon as they get down to 8, Jack needs to go.

It's adorable how sure they are that their ginormous alliance will be the final eight. 

• Love 4

Now they're talking about what kind of person Jack really is outside of the game.  They say it's kind of a mystery.  Apparently, none of Jack's family signed a release for him to talk about them and they wonder why that is.  They're also curious if Jack will get a letter from his family or photos from them if he wins an HOH.  Christie was talking about her convo with Cliff earlier in which they discussed that there's always a villain on BB.  They speculate that maybe Jack is the villain.  Tommy says it's good they see through him.  

Tommy says that they need to make Jack feel like he's in control.

Tommy is floating the idea to Christie that he's thinking about talking to Nick about "staging" some tension" between Nick and him.  He thinks it will be good so that within the 8, people don't think the 2 of them are so close.

Tommy says his plan is to start throwing comps at least for now.  But he says he will be publicly telling everyone that he will never throw a comp.  I really need for Tommy and Christie to slip up and for everyone to find out that they had a pre-existing relationship.  I do think it's an unfair advantage and she is getting on my nerves.  She definitely gives the impression that she thinks she is a BB mastermind who is playing an amazing game that nobody else can top.  She's talked at least twice today about how she thinks Jack might be playing a better game than her and she can't have that.  She also mentioned to Tommy that she really likes Bella and thinks there's a bit of mystery with her but that she feels a little threatened because she sees Bella as being very much like her and she can't have her playing a better game.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Tommy says his plan is to start throwing comps at least for now.  But he says he will be publicly telling everyone that he will never throw a comp.  I really need for Tommy and Christie to slip up and for everyone to find out that they had a pre-existing relationship.  I do think it's an unfair advantage and she is getting on my nerves.  She definitely gives the impression that she thinks she is a BB mastermind who is playing an amazing game that nobody else can top.  She's talked at least twice today about how she thinks Jack might be playing a better game than her and she can't have that.  She also mentioned to Tommy that she really likes Bella and thinks there's a bit of mystery with her but that she feels a little threatened because she sees Bella as being very much like her and she can't have her playing a better game.

Bella is like BB19 Alex.  She will get far and then they will throw her out.  She has too much attention on her.  She didn’t stay UTR and smooth like Casey.

omg! Christie sounds like CBB2....the one and only.....LoLo Jones! 

So, who is going home?  Is that guy using the Veto?

On BBAD....Christie made two comments......about a very older lady.....then she laughed and so did Tommy.

So, how old....is.....’very old...? 

Edited by Dance4Life
28 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

So, who is going home?  Is that guy using the Veto?

Sam is definitely going to use the veto to take Cliff off.  He, Christie, and Cliff talked about it earlier.  The plan is still to put Kemi up in his place.  I'd say barring a total fuck up by Kat, Kemi is definitely going to get sent packing.  I don't really care for Kemi as a player but I'm all for the big alliances not getting what they want.  I want to see some drama.

• Love 2

Sam and Nick are in the house together talking about how to proceed going forward in terms of who to get rid of soon and who to keep around.  Nick seems to think it would be a good idea to keep Jessica around at least through week 3 and that it wouldn't be so bad for her to win the HOH after that so she could take some people out for them.  He doesn't think she'd put them up.  They were also discussing how Cliff said earlier that he'd have an easy reason for putting Jackson and Christie on the block since they both tried to get rid of him.  Then they said if Christie and Jackson were both on the block, they'd vote Jackson out.  But then one of them pointed out that Christie would be hard to beat at the end.  I came in on the middle of the conversation so I don't know what else was discussed before this.

Have no other existing relationships been revealed?  I assumed there were multiple ones but they only showed the one they did so far because it was the last two standing in the Veto comp. 

Who would have thought the gay Broadway dancer wouldn't be the loudest and most on houseguest. BB, breaking stereotypes. 

Are Jackson's assorted metaphors, idioms and sports cliches as bad on the feeds as they were on the show or was that a trick of editing?   Because it was exhausting listening to him for an hour.  Well, that and the fact he thinks he the most dangerous person in the world because he some hot and jacked and awesome at everything.   Puh-leeze, Blockhead. 

How can someone have GI issues and not wash your hands. I mean you should always wash your hands cause that's just nasty but if you're going to the porcelain throne that much you should be familiar with the procedure.   If I saw someone go to the bathroom and not wash their hands (especially in a close quarters breeding ground cesspool like this) and not wash their hands I sure as hell would talk about it.   Same with wearing the same shirt for a week and a half.  I don't care if it's piling on when it comes to being disgusting like that. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Maverick said:

How can someone have GI issues and not wash your hands. I mean you should always wash your hands cause that's just nasty but if you're going to the porcelain throne that much you should be familiar with the procedure.   If I saw someone go to the bathroom and not wash their hands (especially in a close quarters breeding ground cesspool like this) and not wash their hands I sure as hell would talk about it.   Same with wearing the same shirt for a week and a half.  I don't care if it's piling on when it comes to being disgusting like that. 

THIS. It's unbelievable that people still do not see a problem with not washing their hands after the toilet, but it still happens. I took a trip on BC Ferries last weekend, and on the way there and the way back, I observed a number of men who simply zipped up and left after they were finished. Like, come on!!

I definitely think that is worse than those idiots in their goddamn 20s and 30s, who are unable to chew food with their mouths closed. Where the fuck were pigs like that raised? In the same barn, I'd imagine.

Just from reading these 8 pages, I've definitely revised my list from the Season Premiere Part 1 thread. Analyse, Christie, Holly and Jack have joined Jackson on my Dislike list. I barely remembered Analyse, but it seems I didn't miss much, other than she's quite the Mean Girl, and I detest people who are mean and cruel just for the hell of it. I don't remember Kat much either, but all the crying, crying, crying, crying, so much goddamn crying will it ever stop, has put her on my Ugh, Just Get Her Out Already list.

I'm not really surprised that Jack ended up on Dislike, but kind of bummed that Christie and Holly did as well.

And I have to say, I HATE it when people use "deserve" in regards to parents, like how parents deserve to be there more than others who are not. If it was me, I'd be all, "Congratulations! You procreated! Here, have a tinfoil medal, and you're still going on the block."

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Kemi telling Jessica that she can't see an alliance of like 5 people being formed already just because there's like 12 big personalities in the house.  Oh dear.  She also says she doesn't like people looking at her.

Jessica also needs to wake up.  She says she just wanted to wait to get to know everyone before jumping in an alliance.  She doesn't want to have to go back on her word to someone.  She says she hasn't been talking game with anyone and wonders if she should be.

• Love 2

WTF I swear Kemi just said she thinks she has a really close relationship with Sam even though they've never talked game once.  She wonders what it would be like to talk game with him.  She is clueless!  She and Jessica had been talking about talking about how it's possible to have relationships in the house without constantly talking game to that person.

Kemi and Jessica are not good at playing the game of Big Brother. And I always kind of cringe at watching conversations where the backdoor target talks about the various possibilities of who could be back doored and/or voted out. Without bringing up their own damn name.

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, zorak said:

WTF I swear Kemi just said she thinks she has a really close relationship with Sam even though they've never talked game once.  She wonders what it would be like to talk game with him.  She is clueless!  She and Jessica had been talking about talking about how it's possible to have relationships in the house without constantly talking game to that person.

Sometimes relationships are only formed when cameras are off. It's weird but in BB17 I remember Meg said that when the cameras were off Steve confided in her that he was gay and in love with a guy. So he and Meg never seemed particularly close in the game but she voted for him to win because she said she felt close to him nonetheless.

But I think Kemi is just lonely and latching onto anyone who is not outright rude to her.

1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

Sometimes relationships are only formed when cameras are off. It's weird but in BB17 I remember Meg said that when the cameras were off Steve confided in her that he was gay and in love with a guy. So he and Meg never seemed particularly close in the game but she voted for him to win because she said she felt close to him nonetheless.

But I think Kemi is just lonely and latching onto anyone who is not outright rude to her.

I get that we don't see every single minute of what goes on in that house.  But just the way Sam was talking about Kemi to Christie today, I'd say he doesn't feel close to her at all on any level.

Holly and Analyse are whispering so it's hard to hear.  But they're talking about Bella and how they don't fully trust her.  Analyse said she would rather keep Kat in the game than Bella.

I'm trying to decide who talks more, Nick or Christie. If they are on screen, they are talking. Non-stop. And it's honest, not just for screen time. Chatty Cathy's, both of them.

I'm wearing earphones and can hear the airplanes over the people talking. BBCan doesn't have such crappy recording systems so there isn't any excuse. Decent microphones exist.

5 hours ago, zorak said:

Christie and Cliff are up in the HOH room talking about what Sam is going to do with the veto.   At one point Christie said that Kemi was playing too hard and too fast and tried to make it her HOH this week.  I wish I could have seen this because so far Kemi has seemed like a non-entity.  Christie said that the majority of the house wants Kemi gone because she was name dropping other houseguests.

Within a few hours of the live feeds coming on, it became apparent to me that Bella was the one telling everyone that Kemi was trashing them. Bella is the shit-stirrer here.

Christie apparently came out of the DR and started questioning how it was going to look for Kemi to go out right after David and was second guessing the BD plan. Jack convinced her that Kemi is still the right target because the entire house is sick of her shit. 

BUUUUT, all the other houseguests are talking amongst themselves about how Kemi is just the wrong decision but no one wants to say anything to Christie. People have bitched more about Ovi than Kemi and some are discussing that Bella seems to be involved in all the "Kemi said X about X" comments.

7 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

I think that [gastrointestinal problems] would be a pretty big reason i would NOT apply to be on the show.  

Oh, come on. Raven managed to survive too many days in the house and she had two hearts, an inverted spine, rough kneecap syndrome, and an itchy painful rash on her internal organs (also known as endometriosis). If she, our brave little Kool-Aid drinking puppy who can bark, can do it, anyone can!

5 hours ago, zorak said:

Christie and Cliff are up in the HOH room talking about what Sam is going to do with the veto.   At one point Christie said that Kemi was playing too hard and too fast and tried to make it her HOH this week.  I wish I could have seen this because so far Kemi has seemed like a non-entity.  Christie said that the majority of the house wants Kemi gone because she was name dropping other houseguests.

It happened pre-feeds but Christie dropped a few nuggets last night during a conversation with Tommy after she came from the DR in tears. While she was talking to him about being scared that she was playing Jack and Jackson's game by backdooring Kemi, she brought up that Kemi had been in an alliance with Christie and others and Kemi started naming names to people outside of their alliance, which is apparently the "sketchy" behaviour Nicole was referencing earlier that night. So I think Christie picked up something from DR questions and ran with it, but then Tommy did his best Helen impression and told her it was TOO SOON to start rocking the boat. 

4 hours ago, zorak said:

After Christie and Tommy had talked last night about Jackson and Jack's Christie's HoH and Kemi's eventual backdoor, Tommy left and Analyse and Holly came up to check on her. And Christie started telling them about how she thought she was playing Jack and Jackson's HoH for them. Analyse was telling Christie that it was her HoH and she could do whatever she wanted and blah blah blah. Christie told them, "No, I'm going to do what the majority want and put up Kemi", and then it turned into a Jack gossip session - including how upset Christie was that she's being tied up with Jack and the word "showmance" (maybe that was the DR question that pinged her to all of this?). So they started unloading about Jack - or mainly Christie did with Holly and Analyse being her yes-men. I shit you not, this was said and it was my favourite part of the whole conversation:

Christie: "Jack is so annoying."
Analyse: "Yeah, like, as hot as Jack is, he's annoying."

'Cause in case you missed it the first 84578 times, Analyse thinks Jack is hot.

1 hour ago, HeShallBMySquishy said:

THIS. It's unbelievable that people still do not see a problem with not washing their hands after the toilet, but it still happens. I took a trip on BC Ferries last weekend, and on the way there and the way back, I observed a number of men who simply zipped up and left after they were finished. Like, come on!!

See, this is why I don't ride the ferries. Also because they cost an arm and a leg and I become Facebook friends with whoever moves to the Island because of it. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Christie: "Jack is so annoying."

Analyse: "Yeah, like, as hot as Jack is, he's annoying."

'Cause in case you missed it the first 84578 times, Analyse thinks Jack is hot.

Yeah, I've heard say several times today that what makes it hard for her is that he is a hot guy in her eyes.   But she swears she doesn't want a showmance with him and that she knows the tactics of guys like this.  Time will tell if she can keep it platonic.  I don't really like her at all and she would go up a tiny bit in my book if she doesn't succumb to his interest in her.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

This is a really cliqueish cast. Usually the first week everyone still tries to do whole house socialization. 

This is so disappointing. I was hoping for a fun, lighthearted season. Everything I'm reading here makes me worried. 

Listening to Taran's feed update this morning, he and his guest (who described himself as also brown and chubby) were concerned about how much Ovi is being trashed behind his back. They felt that while it wasn't necessarily racist behaviour, it was because Ovi was perceived as "different" or "other". 

My least favourite BB thing is when people are bullied or ostracized for no legitimate reason. Way too reminiscent of high school. And only week one! This doesn't bode well. I hope they can turn this around. 

• Love 7
(edited)
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Now Kemi is blabbing to Bella and Nicole how Jessica had told her that she would put up 2 girls if she won HOH.

Kemi: "Don't be intimidated because there are penises in the house."

I almost spat my coffee onto my keyboard.

ETA: Meanwhile, there's a total sausage-fest happening in the hot tub. LOL

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

Now Kemi is spilling to Bella and Nicole that Cliff told her earlier that he would put up Jackson and Christie if he won HOH.

Edited by zorak

Kemi just brought up the possibility of them blindsiding her by Sam using the veto and putting Kemi on the block instead.  One of them told her she was paranoid.  LOL

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Kemi telling Jessica that she can't see an alliance of like 5 people being formed already just because there's like 12 big personalities in the house.  Oh dear.  She also says she doesn't like people looking at her.

Jessica also needs to wake up.  She says she just wanted to wait to get to know everyone before jumping in an alliance.  She doesn't want to have to go back on her word to someone.  She says she hasn't been talking game with anyone and wonders if she should be.

There's not enough facepalm in the world. What the FUCK, ladies? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
32 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

They felt that while it wasn't necessarily racist behaviour, it was because Ovi was perceived as "different" or "other". 

He uses the bathroom and doesn't wash his hands then touches food, he makes cookies then hordes them from anyone he doesn't explicitly decide can have one, he crawled in bed with Kathryn to wake her up doing something that skeeved the others out and Holly, who snapped at him for grabbing a cucumber after using the bathroom and not washing his hands (she followed him out of the bathroom where she was at the sink - shortly after the feeds started), said that she thought he was just trying to be funny not pervy. 

But sure, it's because he's "different" or "other" and not at all because he's obnoxious. Analyse clearly would have excused the behavior coming from Jack, though.

So I meant to bring this up in the last episode thread and then forgot and was just reminded when I was Jack walking around shirtless (of course). So allow me to channel my inner Analyse and ask: "Yeah, like, Jack is totally hot but does he really have a 'Hello, my Name is' with a blank spot for a name as a tattoo on his chest?"

'Cause I've seen some bad tattoos - I watch Ink Master occasionally - but that's on the same level as when I was in my early 20s and my friend wanted to get a carnival ticket tattooed below the belt "Valid for one free ride". Actually, that might still be cringier but I think you get my point.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4

Sam seems to have a weird hang up over the fact that Kemi, Ovi, Jessica, and I think Nicole didn’t come to him at all to ask him what he was going to do with the veto.  I’ve seen him mention it to other people more than once today.  I think he chalks it up to them feeling safe because they assume he won’t use it and it bothers him they feel secure enough to not worry.  Jack said that they’re probably not thinking about it because they’re not gamers.  For all his acting flabbergasted that not one of them thought to ask him what he was going to do, I feel like if any of them had come to him and asked if he was going to take someone down, he would be spinning it as them trying to influence him to do what they want and then he would’ve been bitching about that.

• Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, Christina said:

Christie apparently came out of the DR and started questioning how it was going to look for Kemi to go out right after David and was second guessing the BD plan. Jack convinced her that Kemi is still the right target because the entire house is sick of her shit.

Well the DR guy tried at least.  How sad it took a visit to the DR for it to occur to these stupid people how all this looks to a very divided America.  And still it got brushed aside.

I'm white but I would LOVE the next BB to have all minorities with only two token white people.  You want this to be a real social experiment, Grodner?  Put the shoe on the other foot.  So put on your big girl pants and make it so.  (Oh wait.  She doesn't want that in reality).

Edit:  If she actually did this she would get a ton of constant free press and PR and the show would be the talk of the summer as new people tuned in in droves to see what all the talk was about.  But she is too scared to try anything creative.

2 hours ago, Melina22 said:

This is so disappointing. I was hoping for a fun, lighthearted season. Everything I'm reading here makes me worried

Yeah last summer was so much fun.   Two pretty even alliances and the one I didn't like turned into The Gang Who Couldn't Shoot Straight and it was awesome seeing how they would snatch defeat from the jaws of victory each week.

But even if I didn't like them I didn't hate them either.  I just supported Level 6.  And hey even a dust-up between Brett and Rockstar eventually became fun because Brett turned it into fun. 

But here it is endless boring and mean crap so far this season.  Not looking good so far.  I feel for Cliff and thanks to the people above who posted Chapter 1 of Cliff's Notes when he did his sane and kindly musings this morning.  More Cliff and less of everyone else at this point.

Edited by green
  • Love 13

Yeah, it's the second full day of feeds and I haven't really been keeping up as much as I have the previous seasons.

I think my issue is this cast. This cast isn't very interesting to me. I'm not really connecting with any one houseguest so my attitude has been pretty meh. I need something interesting to happen, but I'm also sick of the bitching and the trash talking. I get it's Big Brother; I get trash talking can be what bonds houseguests together. I get it's a pressure cooker type situation. 

But...we've SEEN a season where the houseguests were actually fairly friendly with each other. Last season had its divide but they were all still friendly toward and about each other. Last season didn't have such bad cliquey vibes. Even when Level 6 was taking out FOUTTE, it was fun to watch because of the crazy personalities but not many of them took it seriously. They got out the drag of the season (Swaggy). The first half of the game was great.

Right now, I need to see that from this cast this week. I need to know that me sticking to watch this season is worth it, because I refuse to have a BB19 scenario where I can't even watch the live feeds anymore because the mob mentality is so bad. 

The only houseguests I like? Cliff....and Christie....and Tommy. Maybe Nicole as well. That's it. Those three are the ones I like the most and think aren't entirely ineffectual. Everyone else I either dislike or like but think they're horrible players. 

Gah, I know there are complaints about last season, and rightfully so, but I do think that we got really lucky with season 20 because it was abnormally good. And now we're back to this toxic trash talking feeling in the house. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, HeShallBMySquishy said:

It's unbelievable that people still do not see a problem with not washing their hands after the toilet, but it still happens.

It really is gross, and I can certainly understand it defying logic that even under the eye of so many people and all the cameras that one wouldn't keep themselves in check on matters of personal hygiene.  That being said, weren't there actual screencaps of other offenders in previous seasons?  Has any feeders actually SEEN this behavior from Ovi?  I only ask because anyone with a little BB knowledge knows this is a huge offense and made into a big deal (as it should be) so it would be an easy way to get people really skeeved out about someone they are annoyed by or dislike.  And honestly?  Why wouldn't you just pull that person aside and talk to them about it rather than risk it continually happening?  I'd be like Day about situations like this for sure.  Tell them about it! Geesh.  It's not that hard and would benefit everyone.  

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, green said:

Well the DR guy tried at least.  How sad it took a visit to the DR for it to occur to these stupid people how all this looks to a very divided America.  And still it got brushed aside.

I'm glad to hear they tried at least. I'm absolutely not someone who thinks everything is racist, not at all, but I cannot believe the houseguests in power can't see how bad the visuals are on this. So far they've targeted the 2 black people, the old person, the plus size person, and now apparently no one likes Ovi and thinks he's creepy. I'm sure they aren't doing it consciously or with malice, but how do they not stop and think how this looks to the viewers, especially if they're getting nudges from the DR?

And now I'm going to let this go and not comment on this again, because I come here to have fun.

I hope they include clips from Cliff's monologues in the next episode, because they sound like fun. 

I just want to laugh with/at the hamsters. Is that so wrong? 

Thanks to everyone for the feed updates, by the way. My summer wouldn't feel like my summer without them. Sorry you're all missing so much sleep. 😁

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, LuvizBlind said:

It really is gross, and I can certainly understand it defying logic that even under the eye of so many people and all the cameras that one wouldn't keep themselves in check on matters of personal hygiene.  That being said, weren't there actual screencaps of other offenders in previous seasons?  Has any feeders actually SEEN this behavior from Ovi?  I only ask because anyone with a little BB knowledge knows this is a huge offense and made into a big deal (as it should be) so it would be an easy way to get people really skeeved out about someone they are annoyed by or dislike.  And honestly?  Why wouldn't you just pull that person aside and talk to them about it rather than risk it continually happening?  I'd be like Day about situations like this for sure.  Tell them about it! Geesh.  It's not that hard and would benefit everyone.  

Well... here's the problem. Kemi apparently did tell Ovi that some of the other HGs were not the biggest fans of him (unsure of what exactly she said to him, just that she talked to him) and now people are using that as ammunition against Kemi. Never mind that they were all shit talking Ovi while Kemi was in the room. Never mind that they don't have actual receipts to back up what Kemi supposedly said to Ovi, they just assume that she talked to him about something and Kemi = evil. Or something. 

Here! Have a streamable link about the Kemi talked to Ovi gossip: https://streamable.com/coo4a

3 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

I hope they include clips from Cliff's monologues in the next episode, because they sound like fun.

While I'm linking someone else's streamable links, have these as well!

Cliff talking to the live feeders
Part One - https://streamable.com/xe1l7
Part Two - https://streamable.com/emh31
Part Three - https://streamable.com/uun2a

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Yes, there's something missing with this cast. There are few gamers, (hell, half of these people are "big fans, all the way back to season 17!"). I don't know, I'm not feeling it yet.

For once, I'm hoping for a real twist that might make the pretty people squirm, and break up some of these cliques already.

Maybe David will come back. I'd like to see what he could do. 

I'm bummed Jessica and Kemi are so damned clueless.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

Yes, there's something missing with this cast. There are few gamers, (hell, half of these people are "big fans, all the way back to season 17!"). I don't know, I'm not feeling it yet.

Who wants to bet that BB17 was one of the seasons left for them to watch while in sequester. Waaaay too many people are referencing it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

At about 6:50 pm BBT, Nick and Sam were in the backyard and right after Sis left, Nick told Sam about "making out" with Bella. Once again, I had trouble hearing it well and actually rewinded a few times to figure out who he was speaking about because Sam was talking about Sis saying something flirty to Nick, but I'm pretty sure he was speaking about Bella. 

• Love 1

So apparently Nick and Bella did attempt to make out under the covers at some point but it didn’t go well because it was pitch black and they were trying to be quiet because there were 5 other people in the room according to Nick.  He told Sam this while they were out on the hammock.  Analyse has been out there talking to them for a little bit and she told Nick that Nick was a hot guy.  After she left Nick confessed his Bella make out session to Sam.  He’s not sure if Analyse really likes him and is into him like that or not but he was kind of picking up vibes just then that she was interested in him and Sam seemed to think the same.  He said that he digs Bella but that they had a heart to heart and she told him why it just wasn’t going to work out for them to ever really be a thing.  In light of that, he feels like they’re cool with each other and that Bella wouldn’t be pissed if something developed between him and Analyse.  He said he prefers Bella’s personality more but that Analyse is amazingly beautiful.  He says he’d be lucky to have either one of them.  Sam also wondered if Analyse was only developing an interest in Nick out of jealousy because he and Bella seemed close.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, LuvizBlind said:

Has any feeders actually SEEN this behavior from Ovi?  

Right after the feeds started I saw Holly snap at Ovi for grabbing a cucumber after just walking out of the bathroom and not washing his hands. Then, there were just HGs talking about him doing it before. But they wanted the cookies for some reason.

14 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

I'm glad to hear they tried at least. I'm absolutely not someone who thinks everything is racist, not at all, but I cannot believe the houseguests in power can't see how bad the visuals are on this. So far they've targeted the 2 black people, the old person, the plus size person, and now apparently no one likes Ovi and thinks he's creepy. I'm sure they aren't doing it consciously or with malice, but how do they not stop and think how this looks to the viewers, especially if they're getting nudges from the DR?

Subconscious racism is definitely a thing that exists in the real world and while I wouldn't say I can see it in Jackson's banishment choices it is really coming across as it with Kemi since viewers haven't seen anything to suggest she has done anything to irritate the others. Jackson's pick of her for banishment made sense but to me, this backdoor doesn't. 

Kathryn's paranoia explains her BOB and eviction, but not a thing will explain Kemi leaving unless they pull out some video from before the feeds started.

• Love 8

The feed briefly cut to Nicole and Cliff just now talking by the pool table.  He said Kemi's name is really the only name he's heard thrown around if someone comes off the block.  Nicole said she'd been hearing the same.  Cliff said he's under the impression that Kemi doesn't know and Nicole said that she doesn't.  Cliff thinks that things will start popping once the veto ceremony goes down.  Nicole agreed and said that Kemi had told her she's ready to go off.  Please let it happen BB Gods!  I need some excitement and drama!

• Love 6

Bella was in the HOH bathroom re-piercing her nose and Christie was talking to her about how she really doesn't want to put Kemi up but everyone, including Sam who has the Veto, wants her to and she feels bad about it because Kemi has never did anything to her. 

Christie also said that she told Jack they needed to separate a little because people were treating them as a showmance and she doesn't want to be talked about as being in a showmance unless she is in one. She said he understood. 

She rants that her HOH is being treated as Jack's and she doesn't want to put Kemi OTB, yet is going to do it. 

People, don't listen to Christie: if you have a fresh piercing, don't put alcohol (or hydrogen peroxide) on it. It just dries out the piercing site. The best advice I ever got from a piercer (after getting my nose done, funny enough) was to use a contact lens cleaning solution that was just saline in a spray can. Because sterile saline is the best thing ever. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 3