Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I am kinda watching ....live today...yayyy!

I  do not know who I want to win HOH.

I have a feeling Nicole and Nick will end on the Block!  

6 Shooter not ready to let go!

Maybe a quick HOH?  Everyone dresses up! 🤞🏼

1 minute ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

Who is so liked, anyway?  Cliff?  Anyone else?

Kat, maybe?  Nicole should be safe.

Edited by vb68

Well it was interesting that Julie said at one point the vote did indeed flip to Kat going home.  But then flipped back in the final hour.

And see, Julie, when you didn't know what was happening -- aka production stopped endlessly tampering -- how excited you got.  That's how it should be every week.

Meanwhile remember to vote for Jack, Jackson and either Tommy or Christie for the "America's" competition. 

I kind of want Tommy up more than Christie because Christie at least is entertaining in panic attack mode while Tommy is just plain over the freaking damn top annoying, the little rat, and is coasting on her coattails to easily winning this season. 

And Christie will indeed go into total panic attack mode if her beloved pet rat goes up.  So that would be 4 in 3 blows.

Edited by green
  • Love 9

This was  a freaking worthless hour. I very rarely complain , and I know drama came so late they couldn't edit it in. But, what we were show was BS.  And then finish the hour without the HOH? A segment on Tommy and Christie's stupid punishment? I am so irritated with the production of the show.

• Love 13
15 minutes ago, zorak said:

Loser of the Field Trip vote gets put on the block as a 3rd nominee.  Second place receives a punishment.  First place gets safety for that week.

Yet another stupid production twist. How do we play this one, America?  I hate the Shitty Six, so I kind of want to vote for 3 of them to guarantee one of them is on the block. However, I know that they'll interpret the vote results as meaning we all love them SOOO much and we were hoping they'd get safety.  Stupid twist, production. Won't even let us convey who we like/dont like to these assholes. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Jackson?

I hate to say it but he'll at least take the shot at Christie. 

I just cant fathom Jackson getting his way and then running the house. Maybe Nick. Chritie would not use her power on anyone but herself or Tommy.

• Love 3
Just now, Callaphera said:

Jackson?

I hate to say it but he'll at least take the shot at Christie. 

Sure, and then he's at least vulnerable to be eligible for the Field Trip. 

Ok, I feel like I need to make this clear because Taran Armstrong makes a good point: casuals are going to misread the Field Trip rules, vote wrong and they're going to vote in Cliff and Nicole because they don't understand that the Field Trip is supposed to be a punishment, not a reward.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, missyb said:

This was  a freaking worthless hour. I very rarely complain , and I know drama came so late they couldn't edit it in. But, what we were show was BS.  And then finish the hour without the HOH? A segment on Tommy and Christie's stupid punishment? I am so irritated with the production of the show.

You mean you'd rather see the HOH competition than the flash mob dance?  I'm shocked, I tell ya.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, missyb said:

You forgot about the "Tell us how much you miss your wife, Cliff" and "flash mob" segment. aka: Callaphera Takes A Bathroom Break Because Fuck This Shit. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

Everyone was doing a good job at pretending like everything was OK during the live show except Jackson. I think if most of the Shitty 6 get HOH they'll still go for a bottom feeder. Jackson's the only one who might actually take the shot.

5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ok, I feel like I need to make this clear because Taran Armstrong makes a good point: casuals are going to misread the Field Trip rules, vote wrong and they're going to vote in Cliff and Nicole because they don't understand that the Field Trip is supposed to be a punishment, not a reward.

LOL this is so true. Honestly, I'll roll if this happens. I hate literally everyone so I don't even care anymore.

That being said, I'm gonna vote for the 3 I hate the most so Jack and Tommy for sure but I can't decide on the other one. Maybe Sis or Holly tbh. 

• Love 5
Just now, PaperTree said:

Jess, Jack, Anal, and Son are Jokers bottom 4.

When does this voting start?

Any of those four as bottom three wouldn't shock me at all. I think Analyse is technically the worst at comps? She'd probably be a waste of a vote if the goal is to get one of Jack(son) on the block.

• Love 2
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

That being said, I'm gonna vote for the 3 I hate the most so Jack and Tommy for sure but I can't decide on the other one. Maybe Sis or Holly tbh. 

Jack, Tommy, Jackson.

Hope that one of them gets the boot.

Vote in Holly or Sis for good measure.

Avoid Jess at all costs, because she's guaranteed to be the third nominee.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I feel like I need to make this clear because Taran Armstrong makes a good point: casuals are going to misread the Field Trip rules, vote wrong and they're going to vote in Cliff and Nicole because they don't understand that the Field Trip is supposed to be a punishment, not a reward.

Yes! See your friend cringewatcher’s confusion, above! And [this is for my fellow 600 lbers] I went.to.college. I graduated.college. I am very knowledged! 

(Only I actually *did* go to and graduate college) ☺️

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • LOL 6

This is the last time I'm falling for their nonsense.  Clearly nothing good will ever happen this year.  By some magic, I'm expecting Nick to be on the block, Nicole getting the punishment and Jackson winding up safe.

I did think it was interesting that during the "flash mob" sequence, there were very few shots with Jack or Jackson.  Sure, it could just be the random way they chose to stand, but the only members of the six who got any screentime were Tommy (obvs) and Anal, who was right up front and hard to cut out of the shot.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I try but Jessica's like Tommy: she somehow manages to appear on every feed at all times even when the footage is from two different rooms. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

After the turmoil, are the pawns, Nicole and Cliff, the easy/obvious noms?

Nope.

23 minutes ago, me5671 said:

Yet another stupid production twist. How do we play this one, America?  I hate the Shitty Six, so I kind of want to vote for 3 of them to guarantee one of them is on the block. However, I know that they'll interpret the vote results as meaning we all love them SOOO much and we were hoping they'd get safety.  Stupid twist, production. Won't even let us convey who we like/dont like to these assholes. 

Nope.  Julie made it clear if you want someone nominated for eviction nominate the three you most want out.

22 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Sure, and then he's at least vulnerable to be eligible for the Field Trip. 

No again.  It was really REALLY clear in the explanation you vote against all three with hopes that one of the people you hate will at least go on the block.

Me I'd go with Jack, Jackson and Tommy because Tommy will win if not stopped -- or at least spotlighted now -- and Christie will be crippled with her precious pet rat in danger and go into complete meltdown mode for our entertainment. 

Also if it is a physical challenge -- especially endurance or balance -- Tommy at least might have a chance to beat the two Jacks assuring one of them goes on the block.  Christie? Not so much.

Edited by green
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, me5671 said:

However, I know that they'll interpret the vote results as meaning we all love them SOOO much and we were hoping they'd get safety.   

When they figure out that two of the results are bad, the Hamsters will realize the "twist."  Well, they should,  lol

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
Just now, CringeWatcher said:

Yes! See your friend cringewatcher’s confusion, above! And [this is for my fellow 600 lbers) I went.to.college. I graduated.college. I am very knowledged! 

(Only I actually *did* go to and graduate college) ☺️

Heh.

To be fair, the twist is never explained well and they should realize that they need to make things extra clear (and realize that people may skim or misunderstand; see BB15's MVP twist).

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Jess gets next to zero airtime.  I think she'll be safe from the causals voting in their favorite and the feeders voting in the houseguests they loathe.

Tommy and Kat have good memories as pro dancers.

Jessica did good at a memory comp before.  Fourth of July theme.

I think Christie can pull it off, too.

Color me Excited if Analyse won! 

I would like Analyse to win! 🙏🏻

• Love 1
Just now, green said:

No again.  It was really REALLY clear in the explanation you vote against all three with hopes that one of the people you hate will at least go on the block.

You'd be really surprised with how confused people can get if the rules aren't crystal clear.

I flash back to BB15's MVP twist, when they had the vote from America to who would be the MVP but the week they changed it to America being MVP and wanting them to vote on the third nominee, America screwed up and voted in the person they were voting for as MVP the previous weeks. 

Plus, I think people want to vote for their favourites; it's kind of engrained to vote for our favourites, not least favourites, so I see a lot of people screwing up there.

In the rules, they put the whole "the winner of the comp gets safety for the week" first when they should have put the third nominee stuff first. More people will process the beginning of the rules, so I do think there's a good chance we see someone like Cliff or Nicole up on the block.

I don't underestimate the twists.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

Jess gets next to zero airtime.  I think she'll be safe from the causals voting in their favorite and the feeders voting in the houseguests they loathe.

"Casuals" -- and how I dislike that demeaning term -- will vote for the three people they despise most.  It was made clear in the explanation one was on the block, one was punished and one was safe.  One of these three would be safe anyway so you go after all three.

Again, campaigning for everyone to vote Jack, Jackson and Tommy.  Christie would probably not beat Jack or even Jackson if it is a physical competition.  So Tommy to help assure a Jack goes on the block and, worse case, Tommy the Rat himself goes on the block.  Win-win.

Secondary win.  Christie goes nuts with Tommy in danger.  (Also Christie is already a target now so make Tommy a target too).

Edited by green
  • Love 5

The problem I see happening more than casuals voting their faves (which I do think has a good chance of happening unfortunately) is that say by some miracle Jack or Jackson is evicted this week then they're no longer eligible for the vote so if they're one of the top vote getters it'll have to go down the list and someone we don't want to get it could get it. Or if Jack, Jackson, Tommy, or Christie get HOH then same thing. 

Sigh, I just know this will somehow not work out lol.

• Love 7

I didn’t hear that one was on the block and one was the 3rd. I only heard one would be the 3rd nominee and one was safe. Having the other be on the block doesn’t make sense. So the hoh only nominates 1 person? And they’d have to do it before the comp otherwise there wouldn’t be a 3rd nominee 

Well, I'm glad Kat stayed because she's about the only person in there that I actually like ! I was worried for a minute when Julie was saying about how much "turmoil" there was in the house- ha ! They'd better show a lot more because that wasn't much at all. Even the short clip they showed didn't seem that bad. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Dmarie019 said:

I didn’t hear that one was on the block and one was the 3rd. I only heard one would be the 3rd nominee and one was safe. Having the other be on the block doesn’t make sense. So the hoh only nominates 1 person? And they’d have to do it before the comp otherwise there wouldn’t be a 3rd nominee 

Winner of the comp gets safety. 2nd place gets a punishment. 3rd place is 3rd nominee.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I don't underestimate the twists.

I don't underestimate Ida Mae from Bumfuck, Idaho and all of her stitch 'n' bitch buddies voting for Kat because that charming young girl seems nice. 

I feel like the only time feedsters didn't get fucked by the results was the Overwhelming No vote. And for the record, I totally would have been fine with that coming back for Tommy's "flash mob" performance. I would've stuffed the hell out of that ballot box.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

The winner is safe, second place gets a punishment, and the loser is the third nominee.

1 minute ago, TroopinFairy said:

Is The America’s Field Trip thing only for All Access people? I don’t see it on the regular CBS website.

https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/americas-field-trip-vote/?ftag=EOS-05-10acj6g

• Love 5
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

The problem I see happening more than casuals voting their faves (which I do think has a good chance of happening unfortunately) is that say by some miracle Jack or Jackson is evicted this week then they're no longer eligible for the vote so if they're one of the top vote getters it'll have to go down the list and someone we don't want to get it could get it. Or if Jack, Jackson, Tommy, or Christie get HOH then same thing. 

Sigh, I just know this will somehow not work out lol.

I was wondering too what happens since this doesn't take place until the week after. 

You think next week might just be a fake out and no one is going home at all next Thursday because it could be a real mess otherwise.

Or maybe they give them a Kaitlyn-style puzzle to get back in the game immediately.  Of course it Jessica goes out even that wouldn't work.

4 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

There ARE three nominees.

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, leocadia said:

Exactly.  Who cares if one of them is safe as long as one is punished and one is on the block!  Hopefully America can take the shot that the houseguests are so afraid to try.

Exactly! By default one is safe, which sucks, but at least the other 2 are handled. It'll be interesting to see if the HGs realize they're actually hated by America when they are Top 3. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Maggie Mae said:

I'm not a fashionista in any way...I go more for comfort than style...but WTH was Julie wearing tonight? Was she modeling a Project Runway  creation? 

The flower part was nice but the blue threw everything off. The black mesh was nice at top, too. 

• LOL 1
30 minutes ago, green said:

Well it was interesting that Julie said at one point the vote did indeed flip to Kat going home.  But then flipped back in the final hour.

And see, Julie, when you didn't know what was happening -- aka production stopped endlessly tampering -- how excited you got.  That's how it should be every week.

Meanwhile remember to vote for Jack, Jackson and either Tommy or Christie for the "America's" competition. 

I kind of want Tommy up more than Christie because Christie at least is entertaining in panic attack mode while Tommy is just plain over the freaking damn top annoying, the little rat, and is coasting on her coattails to easily winning this season. 

And Christie will indeed go into total panic attack mode if her beloved pet rat goes up.  So that would be 4 in 3 blows.

I am thinking Jack, Christie and Tommy is my vote. The 3 I think will make F3. The 3 most running things. 3 annoying assholes. Jackson is too but he is on other side of the 6Shooters. The Jack, Christie and Tommy are the side I detest most and would LOVE to see them broken up. If we replace one of them with Jackson then he might be the 3rd place on the block person and then that little 3some won't be broken up.

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 6