Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

Nick is trying so hard to suck up to Christie and Jack. (Oh and Tommy. I forgot he was even there as he was doing an impression of Analyse and being the furniture.)  And it just makes me feel bad. I don't think it matters. Nick is way too obvious and desperate. And Jack, Christie, and Tommy are just complete assholes.

Nick is forever seeking acceptance into the Cool Kidz Club.  

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Nick is trying so hard to suck up to Christie and Jack. (Oh and Tommy. I forgot he was even there as he was doing an impression of Analyse and being the furniture.)

And why is Nicole just standing there silently and awkwardly watching the whole thing?

Nicole awkward.png

• Love 1
(edited)

Oh I meant to say that Christie really does look extra ridiculous looking down from her self righteous pedestal in the sky with her red splotches.

So that's something.

And why is Nicole just standing there silently and awkwardly watching the whole thing?

Nicole's in the room?!?!

I had no idea. I'm on camera 3 with a close up of Christie and Nick.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, zorak said:

Nicole awkward.png

It makes sense, though, that describes her entire game in the BB house - "awkwardly and silently watching everyone else play the game."

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, zorak said:

Sam is asking them if they think they are more liked than Christie and Tommy and would be voted out before or after them.  Now Sam is bringing up the Jesus comparison again and the fish cam started.

HOUSEGUESTS: No using Jesus in your game metaphors!!

2 hours ago, zorak said:

Proof that Christie can make anything about a sign from The Universe:  She thought that Jackson said that Holly should keep it simple and Christie jumped on that idea and said yes, absolutely because right after he said that and Holly agreed, Christie's eye was drawn to a box in the room and the word simple was on the box and caught her eye.  She started going into her whole schtick about how this was a sign from The Universe that Holly should keep it simple. 

https://media.giphy.com/media/jxW1ntywvsses/giphy.gif

• LOL 3

Nick is saying he needs an athletic comp, and they really haven't had one.

Hello, you had one last night. And you sucked at it.  But no worries Nick, I'm sure it won't be on your greatest hits compilation or anything.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Hello, you had one last night. And you sucked at it.  But no worries Nick, I'm sure it won't be on your greatest hits compilation or anything.

Nick: "What's a 'compilation'?"
Analyse: "A really big word."

• LOL 16
(edited)

It's like they're all in a competition for who can be the worst. Normally there is at least *someone* to root for. This year, there's nobody. The underdogs are complete idiots to the point I want them put out of their misery.

I thought Nick was the tooliest of tools in his Ika interview and now he is the one I like the most. Or hate the least, I should say.

This isn't the Big Brother I know and love.

Edited by Victim Noises
  • Love 12
55 minutes ago, RockYou said:

Please if there is a god , DO NOT LET HOLLY OR ANAL end up in final anything! 

Just because they hooked up and submitted with the Alpha jerk, racist, control power hungry males.

I said it before, I have a strong feeling the final two will somehow end up being Tommy vs. Holly.  I pick Tommy as the winner.  

8 minutes ago, Victim Noises said:

It's like they're all in a competition for who can be the worst. Normally there is at least *someone* to root for. This year, there's nobody. The underdogs are complete idiots to the point I want them put out of their misery.

I thought Nick was the tooliest of tools in his Ika interview and now he is the one I like the most. Or hate the least, I should say.

This isn't the Big Brother I know and love.

I wish American BB would bring in some international players like BBCan did a few seasons back.  I would love to see Ika play the American version.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

Can someone help me with what Christie and Tommy did to get punished? 

And Jackson never got a punishment for his eating, right?

They both drew from a box random selection after they lost in the HOH comp

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

Can someone help me with what Christie and Tommy did to get punished? 

And Jackson never got a punishment for his eating, right?

It was just a random draw at the HOH competition. Two people drew punishment buttons.

It seems like Jackson is getting a mental health waiver, at least unofficially.

• Love 2

Jack and Jackson were talking about who would be America's Favorite Player.  They think either Tommy or Cliff.  Jackson said that Tommy will be a superstar when he comes out of there.  Then Jack said to Jackson, "You and I will probably be the most hated people in this cast."  Maybe he is slightly more self aware than I realized.

• LOL 10
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I just turned it on and see them in the HN room. I thought the HN was over? Are they just hanging out or did I miss something?

They're just hanging out.  Kat slept in there alone last night on purpose.  She said she pretended it was like her own HOH room.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jack and Jackson were talking about who would be America's Favorite Player.  They think either Tommy or Cliff.  Jackson said that Tommy will be a superstar when he comes out of there.  Then Jack said to Jackson, "You and I will probably be the most hated people in this cast."  Maybe he is slightly more self aware than I realized.

He's had enough hints from the DR, ya know? 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Damn, I hope so. 

2 hours ago, zorak said:

Holly is telling Jackson that she kept telling Sam and Nick that she was just going to do what the house wanted and kept saying stuff like teamwork so that they would think she's just a weak player who isn't one of the decision makers.  But really, is that somehow different than the truth? 

No. No, it is not. Although I’d love to hear what she thinks she “contributed” to the decisions. Being in the same room and nodding at everything Jack and Jackson said doesn’t count.

1 hour ago, CringeWatcher said:

What’s fascinating to me is that I think she actually believes her own bullshit. I know a few people like this, who, while behaving like complete assholes,  are absolutely convinced of their own moral and ethical superiority.  It’s fucking EXHAUSTING. 

Even more disturbing, others seem to believe it, too. 

People who find “signs” that things were meant to be drive me nuts. The human brain is wired to make patterns, but that doesn’t mean our brains are correct. 

1 hour ago, vb68 said:

Can BB send him out to run in traffic? If he is still around for the OTEV contest, we’ll see just how athletic he is. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, zorak said:

I thought I heard Christie and Tommy say something about not being allowed outside for the duration of their punishment and then I read somewhere else someone saying the same thing.  According to Joker's, they are not allowed to change or shower for a week.

Imagine Jackson getting this punishment instead.  What would happen to his poor nether regions.

4 hours ago, CringeWatcher said:

I realize not many of us are Brussels sprouts fans, but I would happily eat them every day if it would help manifest her ass back to New York. 

Hey I must speak up for my beloved Brussels sprouts.  Yes my round, green dears, someone here finds you yummy.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, green said:

Imagine Jackson getting this punishment instead.  What would happen to his poor nether regions.

I imagine there would be 8 layers of deodorant encased junk funk.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9

So Sam, Nicole, and Jessica are HNs this week since they were the first three out of the HoH comp.

Interestingly, we're usually still doing 4 HNs at this point and it should have been Christie - she even mentioned it during the HoH comp but she figured that Production might give her a break since she also got the Poison Ivy punishment. I guess the Universe gave her a sign or something since she managed to manifest at least this one thing. 

• LOL 3
6 hours ago, zorak said:

Yep.  I heard Christie telling someone she's got a pantyliner in her poison ivy bottoms to help keep them fresh since she has to wear the same pair for however long this punishment is supposed to last.

Da fuck? After a week, that pantyliner is going to dispose itself!  I'd have to get a penalty as there's no damned way I'd be walking about with a tart lady part. Least Tommy could kinda get away with it but not a woman.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Vixenstud said:

Da fuck? After a week, that pantyliner is going to dispose itself!  I'd have to get a penalty as there's no damned way I'd be walking about with a tart lady part. Least Tommy could kinda get away with it but not a woman.

I'm sure Christie knows to change it out every few hours.

If Analyse had gotten the punishment, they would have had to use small words, diagrams, and probably call her into the DR every six hours to remind her.

• LOL 5

Wow, that must have been an incredibly tedious night if we're reduced to discussing people's panty liners! Thanks for going through that for us while we slept. You deserve hazard pay. 

I can't believe they're not letting them bathe or change for a week. I suppose they can't stop them... washing. Even campers get to do that. The old basin of warm water and a washcloth.(I hope they have washcloths.) You can wash your hair in a sink or basin too. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
32 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

I can't believe they're not letting them bathe or change for a week. 

I’m not sure that it is actually for a whole week.  Christie said something to someone last night about it being for 4 days.

• Love 1
On 7/21/2019 at 11:33 AM, Brian Cronin said:

[Christie] won a really strong power that helps wipe out mistakes. Otherwise, her alliance would be losing a member this week and the numbers would be even in the house instead of her side having a 9-3 advantage with all three of the other three still wanting to work with them!

Even here, she only kept things the same by burning said power and not even on herself!

But powers are meant to be used.  It's all nice and well to save the Immunity Idol and take it home to show Mom, but at the end of the day, winning is the important thing.  And who you take to Jury can help you win the game.

Even though it's Saturday morning as I type this, I haven't seen the eviction episode, so for all I know, Jack might have gotten the boot, anyhow.  (Although I did have BBAD flash on accidentally Thursday night [long story] and I think I might have seen him, but maybe not.)  Christie must know that Jack adores her and would be a fierce advocate for her game; the "LOL" ("Lots of Love") alliance will be critical for her in Jury.  The idea that Cliff was floating about putting Tommy up alongside Jack would be her worst nightmare.

Remember, this is exactly where Tyler lost the game last season, by only looking out for his own ass and letting Scottie bust up the Bros/Aunt Sam evict Harlot Kaitlyn/Bayleigh "pawn" Rachel and suddenly Level 6 had lost two members and a wingwoman before Jury and the actual vote power ended up with the Hive, which was intact on the Jury.  Work harder to cover the asses of his nominal allies and even if all you do is purge Rockstar a couple of weeks earlier, the numbers flip to your advantage.

(Also, his pathetic selfish play cost him my support, which was obviously far more crucial.  Or maybe not, but still.  I just know that between Tyler not even making a token effort to save his "allies" and Brett/Angela giggling like schoolgirls about how they were going to shit all over Rachel at her eviction, suddenly I found myself with no one left to support except for Haleigh, and that was a very large bummer…almost as large as that thing on Hayseed's forehead.  So I do enjoy the fact that Karma came calling, after all.)

Jack is an asshole misogynist racist piece of shit…but he can be VERY useful for Christie's game.  Bridge-and-Tunnel Vanessa is quite right to think he's worth using the power to save.  (Whereas Jackson is probably her ultimate opponent.  If Jack hadn't been such a bad joke at the Veto, she would have smiled and slipped Michie a mickey and waved bye-bye.  But she had to work, and I appreciate her efforts.  JMO.)

• Useful 1
12 hours ago, zorak said:

Yep.  I heard Christie telling someone she's got a pantyliner in her poison ivy bottoms to help keep them fresh since she has to wear the same pair for however long this punishment is supposed to last.

Interesting she said she only had the one pair since I heard her tell people that she had 3 bathing suits she could wear. What a stupid thing to lie about lol.

10 hours ago, zorak said:

Because she too just wants to be part of the cool kids.

9 hours ago, BK1978 said:

I said it before, I have a strong feeling the final two will somehow end up being Tommy vs. Holly.  I pick Tommy as the winner.  

the office GIF

1 hour ago, Melina22 said:

I can't believe they're not letting them bathe or change for a week. I suppose they can't stop them... washing. Even campers get to do that. The old basin of warm water and a washcloth.(I hope they have washcloths.) You can wash your hair in a sink or basin too. 

Christie said that she is allowed to wash her armpits and 'lady parts' and that she has 3 bathing suits. So it's not as bad as she was initially making it out, which shocker.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Interesting she said she only had the one pair since I heard her tell people that she had 3 bathing suits she could wear. What a stupid thing to lie about lol.

Because she too just wants to be part of the cool kids.

the office GIF

Christie said that she is allowed to wash her armpits and 'lady parts' and that she has 3 bathing suits. So it's not as bad as she was initially making it out, which shocker.

Well that's better, then she can wash her PTA.

Edited by Vixenstud
Drunken fat fingers
  • LOL 2

I would like to take this moment to acknowledge the efforts of TPTB, casting, and those that come up with these brilliant tasks/punishments and all things that make Big Brother Big Brother.   I can't imagine what the due diligence procedures are that all must  follow.   Not to mention the checks and balances to keep things on the straight and narrow once the show starts to air.

I'm at a loss for the proper words.  Or emoji. 

Would it be inappropriate of me to suggest we send them a BB gift basket?  We could include Old Spice, powdered peanut butter, different whines..... and odd as it sounds .... maybe even  pantyliners.   Oh .... maybe even some smaller water bottles so that the hgs can each fit theirs in the fridge? There are so many other things that I'm sure I'm forgetting ....... Oh, yeah... I bet that they would appreciate nuts .... some Deluxe nuts ..wait ... not Deluxe....  they would probably miss  peenuts. 

I don't know.

• LOL 7
23 minutes ago, mertensia said:

You liar. There's no way Analyse knows what an adjective is.

Haha, it was actually Christie who described “skeeve” as an “adjective.” Analyse didn’t know what skeeve meant.

• LOL 4
17 hours ago, zorak said:

I thought I heard Christie and Tommy say something about not being allowed outside for the duration of their punishment and then I read somewhere else someone saying the same thing.  According to Joker's, they are not allowed to change or shower for a week.

Christie did just say that she wishes her hair were cleaner since she can't wash it now.

I’d prefer them to be locked up in the have not room for the duration instead.  

17 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

2D2B3A4B-3CD9-4B43-B8EF-956764352738.jpeg

They should a comp in the house where black lights is used.   That house would light up like a super nova.  

• LOL 13
  • Love 3

Sam really seems to think that Jess will be the replacement nom if he or Nick come off the block.  He again expressed his desire for Nick to win and come off, leaving Sam to go up against Jess and then he'd stay in the house.  Holly has already told people that if one of them goes down, Kat is going up.  Even if it was him against Jess, I think people would vote to keep Jess.

• LOL 1

Holly just told them that she has to take allergy meds today because she is allergic to hay.  I think the DR gave them to her or told her to take them because of her allergy.  So they think the veto comp must involve hay.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jack and Christie were talking about Nicole when Holly walked in.  She said, "Nicole?  Snaky little bitch

These people are so horrible! Everyone not in their alliance is supposedly a monster, free game to trash, yet they aggressively hug and kiss them when they see them and tell them they love them. That's not good gameplay. That's just being a bad human. 

• Love 21

Why do I have this weird feeling that the final two houseguests sitting in the chairs will be Holly and Kat.... Holly is kinda wallpaper and Kat is playing this dumb personality....something tells me they will slay the rest of these house guests as everyone underestimates them. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, McKinezeInFloMnd said:

Why do I have this weird feeling that the final two houseguests sitting in the chairs will be Holly and Kat.... Holly is kinda wallpaper and Kat is playing this dumb personality....something tells me they will slay the rest of these house guests as everyone underestimates them. 

I could see that as well. Kat is one of the more interesting and intriguing HG on Big Brother in some time. She reminds me a bit of Shelby from BBOTT. Playing a ditz but had just taken the bar exam.

Looking up some of Kats' youtubes and she is a bright well spoken person. There is a vid of her taking about the baylor scandal a few years back and she is quite articulate. 

And, she can compete. I may not like everything she says and does but she would be my pick to win Big Brother. And, I think she is going to facilitate the eviction of Jackson!

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
On 7/21/2019 at 6:20 PM, peachmangosteen said:

When it becomes obvious that there's no hope for you, and if that's not obvious to Cliff/Sam/Nick/Nicole/Jess then they're all deeply stupid, why not just fucking go for it? If nothing else, it will likely get you a lot of social media attention, which is what most of these fools want anyway. I CAN'T!

Again, way behind (I still am playing catch-up before viewing the eviction ep), but even if Bella did go, that leaves 6 Shooters v 6 non-Shooters in the House.  And the Non-Shooters have won 6/12 comps thus far.  (Cliff, comeback comp & HoH; Nick, HoH; Sam, 2 Vetos; Kat, Veto).  

Yes, you have to worry that the Shooters are a tighter alliance and that Kat or Nick or Sam might be swayed.  But it seems a bit of an overstatement to say "I have no hope, let's do something stupidly self-destructive just to get SM attention!"  

And that's not even taking into account the important of surviving until Jury for the extra stipend, or the possibility that the Shitters could fracture.  If alliances were fixed and permanent, after all, we'd still be talking about unde9able.  The idea that everyone else should just fold their cards and give up because the Shooters made it through exactly one week intact seems premature, easily.

(Yes, the six of them were already part of Gr8ful/unde9able before this.  But this is the first week where they're expressly dedicated to "the six" and nothing else.  Let's not assume they're our F6 just yet, I'd say.)

• Useful 2

Sam is telling Nicole that it was dumb for Cliff's game to get rid of Bella.  Sam says Cliff should've broken his word.  Nicole says or he should have at least flushed out Christie's power.

• Love 9