Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

24 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Technically Analyse said he finished on her legs and we all know she doesn't shower and I am so sorry everyone - both for knowing that and for spreading the knowledge. 

She actually shared that? Who are these people?!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, zorak said:

And Christie says that Bella took the opportunity to tell Christie her trauma story as some sort of ploy or something.   Wow!  She's nuts.   I think Bella is a total snake but I saw that conversation and I didn't get that vibe at all.  I think Bella was telling Christie her story because of what happened with her and Nick regarding how Nick acts around Christie and Analyse.

I have to agree with Christie. Bella shared it to use it.

(edited)
8 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

She actually shared that? Who are these people?!

I can't remember if it was to Christie and Holly or Tommy but it was one of Analyse's post-bang conversations and yes, she said that. I remember thinking, "Well, if you kids used a condom, he wouldn't be able to do that," but then she started talking about how big his dick was and I nope'd the fuck out. 

Hi, my name is Callaphera and I'm spending my summer listening to famewhores talking about where they shoot their spunk.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 14
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Bella is claiming to Christie (did you know she likes girls?) she has serious trust issues because friends hurt her in some way and she woke up in a coma and then someone died from lung cancer? And she hates the way Nick obsesses over Sis? Someone please fill in the gaps?

Well that escalated quickly.

55 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jack just felt compelled to tell Kemi that she leaves her shaker bottle in the fridge and what would happen if they all did that.

IF SHE PUTS HER SHAKER BOTTLE IN THE FRIDGE, WE'LL ALL PUT OUR SHAKER BOTTLES IN THE FRIDGE! IT'LL BE ANARCHY!

• LOL 23
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

So they're using the "pull out" method of birth control?  Also known as "parenthood?"

We've never seen a condom go into the shower with them and at least the first time, there was no condom (unless he took it off to do that but... c'mon). Someone not on the Fucking Sign-Up Sheet has noticed that condoms have been disappearing from the communal box but there's no word on who is actually using them. 

WHY DO I KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT THIS. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2

Christie went outside, after visiting the DR to talk to Bella and Nick. She wanted to clear something up about her power.
Apparently the DR told her she could not lie about the power. Or use production as strategy. LOL

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Perhaps she's on birth control but he doesn't want to contribute to the funk?

Hi, it's your resident BB21 Sex-pert again!

Analyse has said on the feeds that she's not on birth control. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 3

If I never hear Analyse shriek squeal ever again, it will be too soon.

Now Christie is telling Holly that she has the power and how she had to tell Nick and Bella to scare them.  

• Love 1
Just now, zorak said:

If I never hear Analyse shriek squeal ever again, it will be too soon.

Right? It's like Mariah Carey back when she could still sing. I'm surprised dogs within a 100 mile radius of the BB house don't all start howling in pain when she does it. 

• LOL 2
(edited)
17 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Hi, it's your resident BB21 Sex-pert again!

Analyse has said on the feeds that she's not on birth control. 

You are making me laugh. So jack has a big dong, but is he good with it? 

Edited by Cherry Cola
  • Love 1
Just now, Cherry Cola said:

You are making me laugh. So jack has a big dong, but is he good with it? 

According to Analyse: *incoherent shriek squeal that reached dog-whistle levels*

But there's, like, no chemistry between them and like, she doesn't see a future for them so, like, she keeps threatening to talk to him about this and how they should, like, cool it, but, like, he already had that talk with her four days ago but, like, they keep fucking in the shower and that's okay, too!

• LOL 7
(edited)
1 minute ago, IndyMischa said:

But shhhh, don't tell Jack! 

I dunno. Maybe it's just me but Jack seems like the type of dude to totally praise himself on his sick pull out game and likes playing Russian Roulette Pregnancy, even sans pill. Y'know, until the baby mommas start lying up around the block. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Christie is fucking exhausting. 

I’m exhausted just reading these messages about her. (Although don’t stop posting them!). I’m going to manifest a big cup of STFU for her. 

2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Technically Analyse said he finished on her legs and we all know she doesn't shower and I am so sorry everyone - both for knowing that and for spreading the knowledge. 

Please tell me she’s aware that you can still get pregnant or an STD or both. #SexEd

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
2 hours ago, zorak said:

Christie:  "I think I just want to sleep for the next 5 days."  If only she did.

Can you imagine? I mean sure it would be quiet for 5 days, but then it would be something like...

OMG OMG OMG!!! I WAS OUT FOR 5 DAYS GUYS! I NEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING! DID I MANIFEST THE NEXT HOH WIN IN MY SLEEP? I HEARD THE UNIVERSE CALLING ME IN MY DREAMS!  THIS IS SO STRESSFUL! I WAS OUT FOR 5 DAYS!

And so on.  

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
25 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

Please tell me she’s aware that you can still get pregnant or an STD or both. #SexEd

I dunno but Holly is the one with the mysterious rash on her under-carriage so... maybe they should both get The Talk?

7 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Can you imagine? I mean sure it would be quiet for 5 days, but then it would be something like...

OMG OMG OMG!!! I WAS OUT FOR 5 DAYS GUYS! I NEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING! DID I MANIFEST THE NEXT HOH WIN IN MY SLEEP? I HEARD THE UNIVERSE CALLING ME IN MY DREAMS!  THIS IS SO STRESSFUL! I WAS OUT FOR 5 DAYS!

And so on.  

There's a theory in other places that "The Universe" = Production.

Apparently Christie has a friend in Production - supposedly she mentioned it on the feeds before they could cut away - and that's how she got on the show.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

I dunno. Maybe it's just me but Jack seems like the type of dude to totally praise himself on his sick pull out game and likes playing Russian Roulette Pregnancy, even sans pill. Y'know, until the baby mommas start lying up around the block. 

That's also a possibility, but she specifically told Nick the no bc was a secret, and not to tell Jack. Because the only decision more sensible than banging the Viking you just met, on camera, in the shower, sans bc? Is hiding that last factor from him. (LORDT, she's stupid.) 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, IndyMischa said:

That's also a possibility, but she specifically told Nick the no bc was a secret, and not to tell Jack. Because the only decision more sensible than banging the Viking you just met, on camera, in the shower, sans bc? Is hiding that last factor from him. (LORDT, she's stupid.) 

InconsequentialMeaslyJellyfish-small.gif

Well then. 

Wow.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

It's pretty common for Chinese families to leave their kids with their families in China for a bit - at least the families I know they've done that so the kids and parents get to know each other. (My spouse worked with a woman who dropped her 2 month old baby off with her mother for months.) I don't know - maybe her family is pretty poor there.  

This is a thing? I missed out on Chinese camp?!? [stamps foot, pouts]

Hi, my name is Callaphera and I'm spending my summer listening to famewhores talking about where they shoot their spunk.

I mean...that's a BB tradition going back at least as far as April and Ollie.

• LOL 3
Just now, Growsonwalls said:

There could potentially by three buns in the oven already? That's a ... really bad mix of genes.

Four. Jackson could be having twins, with one baby coming from each mom. (Yes, I know it doesn't work that way but come on. That would be hilarious.) 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3

Oh, look, Jessica's trying to talk game with Nicole.

That's, um... Y'know how I've been bitching about how often FISH have been happening? This would be the very best time for an extended FISH segment. Or a feed switch. I would take Nick grunting and puffing his way through a bowel movement while Bella eats Cheez-Its in the bathroom and they talk game. Again. (It totally happened last night. It was an experience.)

• LOL 2
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

giphy.gif

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
(edited)

I'm kinda glad I shared that tidbit with everyone because I'm getting the very best gagging GIFs in return. 

ETA: Oh, wait, the other was for the "cozy" comment but any day that I can inspire two gags and a puke GIF is, like, my best day ever.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 16
  • Love 2

On tonight's edition of Love Island Big Brother:

Bella kissed Christie last night. I'm assuming in an attempt to make Nick as jealous as Bella felt when she kept finding him cuddled up with Analyse and her cartoon stink waves wafting from her. But Kat and Holly think it was manipulative of Bella because Christie could have feelings for her? But we all know that Jack is going to turn her straight.

So that happened. 

• LOL 4
(edited)

Next time on Love Island Big Brother:

Kat does have a boyfriend named Marty back home. Well, but they only call each other best friends and nothing has happened or it has? So it sounds like Kat wasn't super committed to Marty on the way in to the house or maybe got friendzoned but now that Jackson slept with her three times and then dumped her for a 50 year old Beth Holly, Kat is a little shook. Because now when Kat wins HoH, she doesn't know if Marty is going to write her a letter (psst, they're sent in before the season started) and if he doesn't, it'll be because he *dramatic pause* knows. Because she forgot about the live feeds? But don't worry! Because Marty will be fine with the Brett thing because he would either be down for a threesome or think it's funny or I don't know.

Also Holly is still in love with her ex.

So that also happened. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

Jack and Analyse are about to get in the HoH shower (while Jackson is standing there, picking his pimples in the mirror?).

Jack, turns on the shower: "Wow. Dirty floor."

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP.

Also Jackson left them to fuck in peace, as did the feed operator. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 9
7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Jack and Analyse are about to get in the HoH shower (while Jackson is standing there, picking his pimples in the mirror?).

Jack, turns on the shower: "Wow. Dirty floor."

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP.

Also Jackson left them to fuck in peace, as did the feed operator. 

I need another option for your posts.  Useful, like, laugh, surprise and sad don't cut it. How about a "grossed out" option?

Seriously these people are ridiculous!

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
17 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Next time on Love Island Big Brother:

Kat does have a boyfriend named Marty back home. Well, but they only call each other best friends and nothing has happened or it has? So it sounds like Kat wasn't super committed to Marty on the way in to the house or maybe got friendzoned but now that Jackson slept with her three times and then dumped her for a 50 year old Beth Holly, Kat is a little shook. Because now when Kat wins HoH, she doesn't know if Marty is going to write her a letter (psst, they're sent in before the season started) and if he doesn't, it'll be because he *dramatic pause* knows. Because she forgot about the live feeds? But don't worry! Because Marty will be fine with the Brett thing because he would either be down for a threesome or think it's funny or I don't know.

Also Holly is still in love with her ex.

So that also happened. 

Because Holly’s ex is country singer LUKE PELL 😍 id be in love with him too

3 minutes ago, LaurenlovesTV said:

Because Holly’s ex is country singer LUKE PELL 😍 id be in love with him too

And he was on either the Bachelor or Bachelorette? You'd think Holly would know all about mysterious rashes downstairs already.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

And he was on either the Bachelor or Bachelorette? You'd think Holly would know all about mysterious rashes downstairs already.

Yup the bachelorette 😍

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I was just about to say, "Wasn't he on the Bachelorette?!"

Jess is doing that incredibly Jess thing of voting out Nicole because she's about three days behind and thinks that it will be the "house" thing to do. 

She should see Nicole's body language and how she's no longer crying in a corner all the time and buy a clue, but this is Jess.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Jessica is waiting for her man Jackson to tell her what to do. 

1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

Jess is doing that incredibly Jess thing of voting out Nicole because she's about three days behind and thinks that it will be the "house" thing to do. 

Bolded is basically Jessica's whole game. Nailed it!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, PhoneCop said:

This is a thing? I missed out on Chinese camp?!? [stamps foot, pouts]

I mean...that's a BB tradition going back at least as far as April and Ollie.

All I can tell you it was a thing in our circle of science and engineering friends/grad students in the mid 90s. I did not think it was scandalous. Probably ain’t easy living a world away from your family. 

(edited)

So, like, fifteen minutes ago, Jackson had come down from his shower in the HoH and Christie asked him he wanted any of the buffalo chicken dip she was making. Now sit down because I don't want you to hit the floor when you hear this but Jackson refused food.

So I just looked over at the feed that isn't Nicole and Christie talking (Nicole asked if Christie wanted a third party mediator. I mean) and there's Jackson, inhaling an apple, seeds, core, and all. 

Phew. I was worried there for a second. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 3

Christie hinting around that Nicole should not worry. Jack walks in and s says I love you but I can't show you right now, just can't. Christie pipes in, but we will. You will see.