Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

33 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

And that is why I am thankful for an Ovi eviction tonight. I can't watch this guy fumble through the game for another week. I can't watch him mistakenly use his power on the Jacks and endangering houseguests that I like better. Kat's a disaster, but she's had some really shining moments. Ovi is just a drag and I really do not get the appeal to him when his gameplay is the worst this season...in a season filled with not so good gameplay.

Billion percent, this. I think a big chunk of it is reflexive anti-Jacks'ness.

• Love 5

These people!

Ovi is so far up the Jacks butt so he can go. But fucking hell it seems like there's not gonna be an eviction or there's gonna be a battleback or something. Which honestly I welcome because I want some excitement, but boo if it means Ovi stays to kiss The Jacks' asses some more.

So, was Kemi ever found lol?

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

These people!

Ovi is so far up the Jacks butt so he can go. But fucking hell it seems like there's not gonna be an eviction or there's gonna be a battleback or something. Which honestly I welcome because I want some excitement, but boo if it means Ovi stays to kiss The Jacks' asses some more.

So, was Kemi ever found lol?

I really want David to return. Ovi had his chance and completely blew it. I want to see what David does. Plus, he's been out of the house for two weeks, but still better than being out of it for five. I hope he gets the chance to come back. I mean, there's no guarantee that he won't blow it as well, but I can see Nicole/Kemi scooping up David immediately.

God, I really don't like Ovi. He's such a terrible gameplayer. No wonder Nicole told him to not even bother campaigning to her side of the house. It's because her side of the house already saw him choose the Jackoffs over and over again. They know that, if he flips sides, it's only going to be to save him and then there's a high chance he goes right back to the Jackoffs. I would want to evict him too. I think it was Kemi who pointed out that Kat wants to be with the Jackoffs but Ovi already is. 

Even if Ovi wasn't totally dedicated to the Jackoffs, he's still a shitty gameplayer who would be pretty useless in the house. His only appeal is his power and we all know, if he stays, that the power is being used to save the Jacks. I like that Tommy even pointed that out to Jack when he was trying to save Ovi last night.

I'm actually not liking the possibility of Ovi staying. That would actually be worst case scenario for me. 

• Love 7
(edited)

And in other news: is it still only Week 1 of the broadcast???  😛

Feels like this shit has been droning on for a frikkin’ MONTH already, and they STILL haven’t had their first proper eviction yet.

My lord, how long is this season going to feel...?

Edited by Nashville
Manual merge
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4

God, Ovi's pitch to the Jackasses was just cringe. He just makes me sad now. I don't even feel bad for him anymore. I give him credit for fighting, but he has such a tragic read on everything and has made every bad move he could. He's gonna get evicted (or at least get the votes to be evicted since lord knows wtf Grodner has up her sleeve) and he did it to himself.

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, Nashville said:

And in other news: is it still only Week 1 of the broadcast???  😛

Feels like this shit has been droning on for a frikkin’ MONTH already, and they STILL haven’t had their first proper eviction yet.

My lord, how long is this season going to feel...?

Preach.

• Love 2
On 7/1/2019 at 11:53 AM, zorak said:

Yes, it was Bayleigh from last season.  She ended up miscarrying while in the Jury House if I remember correctly.

I am surprised we haven't had more BBabies given the amount of hookups. Her miscarriage came around the time I had my own, and it broke my heart for her. I hope she is doing better. FWIW, while I am still grieving mine, I am also 25 weeks pregnant with a baby girl today! Just in case anyone was dying for an update. Lol.

22 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

I dont understand all the cuddling and sleeping together every season. Have these people never learned to sleep alone?

Maybe it's just me, but unless I'm in a relationship with someone,  I'm not going to sleep all cuddled up. Or between two people. 

I am not a touchy feely person. I suspect everyone would see me as standoffish because I didn't lay on top of everyone.

17 hours ago, zorak said:

Jessica is giving Analyse a girl power speech.  She says it would be really great to see all the girls stick together.  I love her optimism but she is so naïve.

Oh, my sweet summer child. I appreciate the effort?

15 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

She isn't wrong. People were pretty harsh. I think a lot if it was Swaggy's ego, though. 

• Love 15
(edited)

Cliff as he and Tommy had to use a wrench to clear hair from the brush component:  "Thank you to every other BB season who never cleaned their vacuum cleaner."

vacuum.png

Edited by zorak
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

Tommy just went into the room where Ovi is.  Tommy said he talked to Jack.  Ovi asked how it went and Tommy told him it went good.  Then right before he left, Tommy crossed his fingers for Ovi and acted like he was hoping Ovi would stay.  I hate watching people lie even though I know it's part of the game.  

• Love 1
(edited)
48 minutes ago, alihart41 said:

God, Ovi's pitch to the Jackasses was just cringe. He just makes me sad now. I don't even feel bad for him anymore. I give him credit for fighting, but he has such a tragic read on everything and has made every bad move he could. He's gonna get evicted (or at least get the votes to be evicted since lord knows wtf Grodner has up her sleeve) and he did it to himself.

For me, his sad pitch is what makes this show less boring to watch. I love bad moves. It is better entertainment. 

I like Ovi. I hope he stays and continues to kiss the Jacks' asses. For me, it is something different... not actually like when the Paul groupies kissed Paul's ass. I would like to see Ovi use his power to save one of the Jacks. I want this because they had a little bit of doubt about whether he even had that power and when he does use it something different will happen. 

I don't think there is anything wrong with a weaker player kissing ass and staying in more powerful players' back pockets. It is more intriguing to see how the social relationships form and are used to get further in this mess. If the Jacks do not get nominated, they can drag Ovi along for weeks... unless Ovi gets nominated and uses it to save himself which I think they would talk him out of doing and that would be interesting to watch. 

I hope Kat goes. She seems innocuous and boring. The "fun" will be in the keeping of "the puppet" Ovi. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Christie, Jack, and Analyse are discussing how and when they should bring up Ovi's power to Nick and Bella.  Jack says he wants to trust the two of them so bad and they're trying to figure out the best way to let them know that Ovi said he had the power without giving Nick and Bella any ideas that they can use it for their own personal benefit.

2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I really want David to return. Ovi had his chance and completely blew it. I want to see what David does. Plus, he's been out of the house for two weeks, but still better than being out of it for five. I hope he gets the chance to come back. I mean, there's no guarantee that he won't blow it as well, but I can see Nicole/Kemi scooping up David immediately.

God, I really don't like Ovi. He's such a terrible gameplayer. No wonder Nicole told him to not even bother campaigning to her side of the house. It's because her side of the house already saw him choose the Jackoffs over and over again. They know that, if he flips sides, it's only going to be to save him and then there's a high chance he goes right back to the Jackoffs. I would want to evict him too. I think it was Kemi who pointed out that Kat wants to be with the Jackoffs but Ovi already is. 

Even if Ovi wasn't totally dedicated to the Jackoffs, he's still a shitty gameplayer who would be pretty useless in the house. His only appeal is his power and we all know, if he stays, that the power is being used to save the Jacks. I like that Tommy even pointed that out to Jack when he was trying to save Ovi last night.

I'm actually not liking the possibility of Ovi staying. That would actually be worst case scenario for me. 

All of this. I really wanted to like him, and still feel bad about the stuff being said about him behind his back, but he is really clueless. If if Ovi stays and can basically save the Jacks when (if) they finally get nominated...I need him gone. I suppose things could change, and he could change alliances, but still. 

Who will actually put Jack up? Kemi? Nicole? I really need him or Jackson (but preferably Jack) to get a taste of not being in power. But he'll probably win HOH this week. Blurgh.

• Love 7

Jackson talking to Jack about Nick and Bella:  "They don't play with morals and principles and they will cut our throat."  Yes, because Jackson keeping Kat around so she can be used as a pawn and also for sex, is exemplary of playing the game with morals.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
42 minutes ago, zorak said:

Cliff as he and Tommy had to use a wrench to clear hair from the brush component

The technical name for that part of a vacuum is the "beater bar." 

Just wanted to share! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Jackson is now telling Holly about the power.

Because, yes, telling more people about the power will DEFINITELY keep Ovi in the game. For sure. Mmmhmm.

And, on the off chance that he does end up staying for twist reasons or whatever, Ovi's power is getting flushed out this upcoming week if he doesn't win HOH (or if Jackson/Jack win). That power is not sticking around in the house for long.

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

For me, his sad pitch is what makes this show less boring to watch. I love bad moves. It is better entertainment. 

This made me laugh out loud, and I had to try to turn it into a cough for the benefit of the other people on the boring teleconference that I'm on remotely. 

THANKS FOR ENDANGERING MY JOB, DAKOTALAVENDER! 🙂 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jackson just acknowledged that if they send Ovi out and he comes back in and still has the power, they're screwed.  One can only hope!  

I wish, but I feel like, even if Ovi still had the power and came back in, that he'd still work with Aquadouche and Son of Jack.

DESPITE THE FACT THAT NICOLE, TOMMY, AND CLIFF ALL LIKE OVI. Ovi's just a dumbass if he can't see who his true allies could be. 

As for the twist, I feel like it could be something along the lines of everyone voting, and then Julie announcing that Ovi has been evicted...but maybe not. And then she gives the houseguests the choice to either allow Ovi to be evicted but David comes back in the house, or to stop the eviction to prevent David from re-entering the game. 

Or, it won't even get around to voting to evict Ovi before that offer is made. And then that would be worse since Ovi would have no idea about the betrayal from Aquadouche and Son of Jack.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I wish, but I feel like, even if Ovi still had the power and came back in, that he'd still work with Aquadouche and Son of Jack.

Ovi probably would make the same mistakes.  But I will always hope for Team Jackhole to be screwed and I'm all for anything that would lead to that.

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

I like Ovi. I hope he stays and continues to kiss the Jacks' asses. For me, it is something different... not actually like when the Paul groupies kissed Paul's ass. I would like to see Ovi use his power to save one of the Jacks. I want this because they had a little bit of doubt about whether he even had that power and when he does use it something different will happen. 

I don't think there is anything wrong with a weaker player kissing ass and staying in more powerful players' back pockets. It is more intriguing to see how the social relationships form and are used to get further in this mess. If the Jacks do not get nominated, they can drag Ovi along for weeks... unless Ovi gets nominated and uses it to save himself which I think they would talk him out of doing and that would be interesting to watch. 

I hope Kat goes. She seems innocuous and boring. The "fun" will be in the keeping of "the puppet" Ovi. 

For me, it's not about whether his pitch makes it more or less boring. Because obviously him telling them makes it interesting. It sent the Jacks scrambling. Conversations happened last night and are still happening right now otherwise it'd just be a slow march to Ovi's death. And sucking up to the majority or people (you think are) in power is all part of the game and fun to watch. It's more that he's just so utterly clueless about everything that it makes it pathetic and not fun, for me at least, YMMV. FOUTTE were hapless, but they were fun to watch. He's not a good bad player; he's a bad bad player. Now if he reveals in the DR to be some secret mastermind and this is all part of a long con to fuck with the Jacks, then I will gladly eat my words. But like Lady Calypso, I also feel if he were evicted and returned, he still won't be able to buy a clue and would just resume trying to work with the Jacks.

• Love 9

Oh boy, I just realized if her HOH gets nullified, we will never ever ever ever hear the end of it from Christie. She will whine and cry for days.  Even if she somehow won, I can just see her on finale night.   "It's amazing I won when I had the longest HOH in HISTORY and then it didn't even COUNT!"

I'm just saying. Be prepared. As much as she's whined already, she'll go mental if Ovi stays or comes right back.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, The Companion said:

I am surprised we haven't had more BBabies given the amount of hookups.

As I understand it, BB provides condoms for the hamsters to use.  You know.  For safe sex--not only as a contraceptive, but to protect from STDs.  One nasty couple I've blocked from my memory used to stash their used condoms around the house rather than actually throw them away.

Swaggy and Bayleigh just didn't use them.  For whatever reason.

• Useful 2
26 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Oh boy, I just realized if her HOH gets nullified, we will never ever ever ever hear the end of it from Christie. She will whine and cry for days.  Even if she somehow won, I can just see her on finale night.   "It's amazing I won when I had the longest HOH in HISTORY and then it didn't even COUNT!"

I'm just saying. Be prepared. As much as she's whined already, she'll go mental if Ovi stays or comes right back.

The part of me that seethes with irrational Christie hate wants this, just to see the blow to her massive ego. But no part of me wants to listen to her complain about it for 3 months. Ideal situation, her HOH is null and she is first actual eviction 🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

I just desperately hope that whatever happens tonight doesn't involve crushing David's dreams some more. You're in the BB house! No, get out! No, sit in a hotel room for a week. You're back in the BB house! Never mind, you're out again. Go home. 😕

• Love 3

I think that's what gets me about Jessica. I think she's very sweet and a good person, but she's just so naive about how this game works that I just can't stand her sometimes. She's so oblivious and she has to know that her Pollyanna shit isn't going to fly in the BB House. Same with Nicole here.

Agreed. You want to root for some of the nicer people but they never seem to have a clue and organize themselves against the majority alliance. They are either blithely unaware it exists or they just try to stay on its good side. I can't remember the last time the outliers tried to put together an effective counter-alliance. Maybe Season 3?

• Love 3
2 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

All of this. I really wanted to like him, and still feel bad about the stuff being said about him behind his back, but he is really clueless. If if Ovi stays and can basically save the Jacks when (if) they finally get nominated...I need him gone. I suppose things could change, and he could change alliances, but still.

Yeah I was sad that Ovi was going until he offered to save BOTH freaking Jacks.  No, no, and no!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, HurricaneVal said:

As I understand it, BB provides condoms for the hamsters to use.  You know.  For safe sex--not only as a contraceptive, but to protect from STDs.  One nasty couple I've blocked from my memory used to stash their used condoms around the house rather than actually throw them away.

Swaggy and Bayleigh just didn't use them.  For whatever reason.

I think that was Amanda and McRae? I just remember more than one couple deciding not to use them anyway.

My recollection is that Bayleigh was allergic to latex.

• Love 2

I think it's really shitty that according to Jack they're telling Ovi he's staying but plan on voting him out.  I'm not sure what the reasoning is.   I think maybe they think if they tell him he's going he'll tell the "other side" about his power to try to convince them to keep him.  

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

No surprise that Ovi told the Jackoffs, which is why he has to go. The fact that his first thought WASN'T to tell the person that had the decency to tell him the truth about his eviction (Nicole) or the guy being really nice to him (Cliff) says a lot about Ovi as a gameplay. Ovi is a crappy gameplayer, point blank. Kat isn't much better but Ovi's just downright terrible and I can see what would happen if he stays; he'll just work with the Jackoffs because he wants to be a cool kid. Ovi will choose the people who treat him like crap behind his back just to fit in, rather than the actual people who like him. 

We know that "those people" treat him like crap behind his back.  Ovi doesn't.  Ovi believes he's in an Alliance, and Christie, who was part of that, is the one that put him up.  So while I agree that it was stupid that he went to the Jackoffs, because I  neither like them nor feel they truly have any interest in Ovi outside of this power... Ovi is going on his own perception right now and is hoping the two Jackoffs (who are also perceived as being "strong, physical players" by him) would be the ones to save him.  A wrong perception for sure; but I won't come down on Ovi for it.  He won the power fair and square, and he ~could~ win other things also.  The problem as I see it, is that the Jackoffs told the wrong people about the damn thing.  If they were truly good players, they would have sussed out who might be sympathetic to keeping Ovi and worked on them first.  They are trying way too hard, too early to protect this group of 8 instead of pivoting as needed in games like BB. (they can always try to spin it as/if needed after the vote and new HOH is played) And don't get me started on Christie. Why on earth she thinks Ovi should have come to her with it first when she was the one that put him up in the first place is beyond me.  Ovi knew he couldn't use it after the original noms, and being a part of the fake alliance she helped perpetuate, had no reason to tell her at all.  It's always smarter to keep powers like this quiet and to oneself unless absolutely necessary.  But he for sure should have gone to Cliff or Nicole with it first instead.   I still think going forward he'd be of more interest to me than blowhard Kat and all her tears.  The upside of her staying though is that she's somewhat cockblocking Jackson from getting with the other chick which I find hilarious. So there's that anyway.  It's a bit too early for me to be too strongly pulling for one or more people, we don't even know yet what is going to happen tonight and how that's going to affect the game.  And there's 2 more Whackadoodle things yet to come...   I will freely admit, however, that Ovi staying helps me with points in my Fantasy Game here.  :)

• Love 3
(edited)

Nicole and Ovi are playing checkers.  Jack came up and is just sitting there as a spectator.  I'm sure he's trying to make sure Nicole doesn't tell Ovi what's really happening.  He was blathering on about pieces on the chess board and Nicole said, "Jack, you're distracting me."  He said he was sorry but that he wasn't leaving.  What a shock.

Update:  Jack finally left.  So far Nicole hasn't said anything to Ovi.  Part of me just wishes she would tell him the real deal about him going tonight and fill him in that Jack is the one going around telling everyone that they're really going to evict Ovi even though they might tell him otherwise.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 4

Since no one seems to know what will happen tonight, has there been any "reasoned" (har har) speculation elsewhere on the "surprise" for tonight other then guessing David might have a chance to return?

(If it is about David?  Well the way this season is starting my guess is he fails to return because Gordner must hate me personally given this cast).

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, The Companion said:

My recollection is that Bayleigh was allergic to latex.

Ah!  Yes.  However, they do make latex-free condoms that are readily available.  Either Bayleigh or Swaggy could have done the responsible thing and requested those.  Were they trying to hide that they were having sex from BB?  Maybe BB production should have done the responsible thing and left a box of latex-free condoms on the diary room couch for Bayleigh or Swaggy's next DR session. 

Hmph.  Apparently I'm Judgey McJudgerson today...

Wait...  Did I miss something with last night's closing announcements on BB?  Or is it speculation inside the house that some surprise is going to happen tonight?

• Love 2
(edited)
17 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

Ah!  Yes.  However, they do make latex-free condoms that are readily available.  Either Bayleigh or Swaggy could have done the responsible thing and requested those. ...

Wait...  Did I miss something with last night's closing announcements on BB?  Or is it speculation inside the house that some surprise is going to happen tonight?

Yes it was announced there will be some surprise or new twist or something on tonight's live show.  (Forget the exact wording). 

It will be probably UNDERwhelming the way things are going though.  ("Houseguests, you get to choose the new color to paint the door leading to the DR!  And you have to choose it LIVE tonight!").

And I believe I read here that Swaggy/Bayleigh were offered the alternative or they were available of something and turned it down.  I think it was more Bayleigh's decision too as Swaggy seemed all for the condoms as I recall.  Not that I'm trying to recall and just trying to forget instead.

Edited by green
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I once considered doing updates for Jokers but it turns out I'm unable to report this stuff without adding my own commentary so I guess y'all are stuck with me. 

Stuck with you??? Whaaat!?!

I love your commentary! To the point of almost breaking the laugh button! 😁

As an aside, agh!...this is my first chance to check back in here and I was already 3 pages behind....and we haven't even had an eviction yet! I'm going to have to make some significant scheduling changes in order to keep up. 😛 Would it be right to expect things will amp up more here as the season gets towards the last half? Lol

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, green said:

Yeah I was sad that Ovi was going until he offered to save BOTH freaking Jacks.  No, no, and no!

I actually do not think Ovi thought of this reveal on his own, which is a brilliant move in spite of that fact that I do not like either of the Jacks. For now, they are running that show.  I think it was subliminally "suggested" to him in the Diary Room through some sly and sneaky questions. I think if Ovi stays it will be great to see him being dragged by the Jacks to the point that he uses his power. THAT is what makes the show interesting for me: the layers created in bonds with weak and stronger players. The Jacks may not be "strong" but for now nobody is going to ruffle their feathers. 

I actually think Ovi using the Jacks is a real "Dan move" with shades of Derrick. It is brilliant. Ovi can coast along for weeks waiting for one of those knuckleheads to be put up and then use it to show he was truthful and then he could surface as the true puppet master, a Wizard of Oz quietly pulling the strings behind the curtain. (I think Ovi should send them by turns into that kitchen to bring him dishes of ice cream) 

If Ovi gets evicted tonight, I can reset my boredom button. I will be really disappointed at Grodner's inability to bring it. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

I actually think Ovi using the Jacks is a real "Dan move" with shades of Derrick. It is brilliant. Ovi can coast along for weeks waiting for one of those knuckleheads to be put up and then use it to show he was truthful and then he could surface as the true puppet master, a Wizard of Oz quietly pulling the strings behind the curtain. (I think Ovi should send them by turns into that kitchen to bring him dishes of ice cream) 

That would be a helluva storyline, for sure. But I don't think Ovi has anything close to the social skills or EQ to pull that off. 

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

That would be a helluva storyline, for sure. But I don't think Ovi has anything close to the social skills or EQ to pull that off. 

I agree. Ovi is way too innocent and nice for Big Brother and/or Reality TV. He was sort of collateral damage since he wasn’t even on the radar to nominate. It really sucks that he can’t even use the power. AG must be spitting nails. LOL!!!!! That said, I wish he hadn’t told the Jacks about it. He told the wrong people. That’s the problem. He didn’t (no one ever really does this early) who the right or wrong people are. I guess there’s always the potential battle back.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, iMonrey said:

Agreed. You want to root for some of the nicer people but they never seem to have a clue and organize themselves against the majority alliance. They are either blithely unaware it exists or they just try to stay on its good side. I can't remember the last time the outliers tried to put together an effective counter-alliance. Maybe Season 3?

I guess Big Brother 15, technically, right? When Andy put together the misfits to get rid of Amanda. 

But yeah, in general, it's been one big alliance that just falls apart eventually.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, HurricaneVal said:

While Amanda and McCrae were pigs that threw trash (and everything else) around their bed with wild abandon, it was BB19's Raven and Matt who had the drawer full of used condoms - which someone found during Hide and Go Veto. I mean, the dude put his spunk towel on the kitchen counter and there it sat for at least eight to twelve hours. Of course he would stash his used condoms in the empty drawer of a dresser. 

• Useful 1

So, any ideas on what the HOH will be tonight? If it’s a crapshoot, don’t they usually get to practice some tame version of it? But they were inside all day yesterday, surely that’s too early for a question comp. I am so nervous! If a Jack or Nick wins, I just can’t. At least Christie will have to get the fuck over her MASSIVE HOHitis.

• Love 2

Analyse said last night that she's totally going to win this one, guys! 

I guess if the HoH comp is "Do your best impression of furniture", then sure. Is it too early to call her furniture? 'Cause she's been looking kinda end-table-y so far but it's only week 2. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Analyse said last night that she's totally going to win this one, guys! 

I guess if the HoH comp is "Do your best impression of furniture", then sure. Is it too early to call her furniture? 'Cause she's been looking kinda end-table-y so far but it's only week 2. 

Well, if it's a crapshoot, then she has an equal chance of winning as everyone else. So don't count her out yet!

Plus, she IS athletic so if it's physical, she's not out either. Although the likelihood of her dropping when Jack drops is 50/50. Because he's TOTALLY hot, guys. 

I don't count out anyone with crapshoots. 

(edited)

OMG.  We can never have nice things. Jessica, most of us were rooting so hard for you.

And as for the twist?  I am totally not liking the fact that they all know Camp Comeback exists.  Let the sucky uppy begin, and it's gonna make me sick.  Seriously, why not keep it secret and let them spy on the house and make secret votes to affect the ones still in the game, give them a shot at some revenge.  Geez.

Edited by LuvizBlind
clarification
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10

No. Nope. I hate every single thing about this entire show. I still have to listen to Ovi grovel? And David has to be stuck in this nonsense? And Jack is HOH and will obviously be as horrible and douchy as possible? And Kemi is about to be shunned? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

• Love 8