Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E08: Nowhere To Run

• Start Topic

(edited)
32 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

I wonder if Libby has started to feel self-conscious about marrying a brain-dead gorilla whose ambition to drive a truck popped like a soap bubble only to be replaced by a lukewarm inclination to do odd jobs requiring no qualifications, and only in the afternoon.

Does she know that she'll be supporting, with her father's help, his macho-veneered pussy ass forever? I'm no psychic but I can totally see him gambling money behind her back, committing petty crimes, cheating on her... sneaky stuff. Idle hands being the devil's playground and all. For all his chest beating, deep down he's nothing but a coward who cannot even face holding a job where he has to be accountable, and answer to someone - boss or clients. He is terrorized by a lot of things and responds with aggression.

Big Puss is afraid of his 100 lb sister-in-law.

Couldn't agree more. I don't get why because Andrei worked two jobs in Ireland that that is somehow proof that he is a hard worker. He worked those jobs because he had no one to pay his way. Now we have Libby's pushover dad, who whines a good game but at the end of the day will pay for anything for Libby. Andrei knows this very well. His expressions of disgust with regard to relying on dad may be designed to make us think he's not happy with it but on the inside he's gleeful that he can sleep until noon, hang at the gym and live the leisure life. If he was that enraged and wanted nothing from Libby's father, he would take a trucking job, work at Target, collect cans, do WHATEVER it took to not have to accept anything from the father. But he doesn't. He continues to take and then whines about having to take. 

Edited by configdotsys
  • Love 10
16 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I would not want to run into Winter in a dark alley. That woman is a seething cauldron of rage. 

Don't worry, you can outrun her.

• LOL 15
  • Love 4
(edited)
9 hours ago, AZChristian said:

First, I remember hearing Pao say that they still needed to BUY the tub.  According to Amazon, the one they got costs about $210 (free shipping!) 

As I read the description, this stuck out:  " Made with Super-Strong Vinyl, each pool is factory tested to ensure that it has no defects."

So, apparently, they have a lot of pregnant women working at the factory, one of whom gives birth in the pool before it is shipped out?  Ewwww.

LOL.

In the Q&A section of the Amazon page:

Question:  How does it drain? Can you attach a drain hose?

Answer:  There is a drain hole in the bottom, but this won't work indoors. You can use a water pump with a hose, gravity drain it with a hose, or simply bucket it out one bucket at a time.   

If they live in an apartment, I hope that pool isn’t too heavy or leaks. The downstairs neighbors will not be happy. 

If she starts screaming and moaning in pain, I’ll LOL if someone calls the cops and reports a disturbance. You know Pao is going to play this to the hilt.

Edited by iwasish
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
On 6/15/2019 at 11:47 PM, magemaud said:

Okay, I didn't describe her figure accurately. What I meant was the tops of her legs widening into her hips are very angular but she's not fat, just muscular. I'm sure she's athletic and toned, being a cheer coach and all, but I don't think those pants were flattering. 

She may not be fat, but she sure looked it in those pants.  She's wide on the outsides of her hips, where her legs start.  What she was wearing served only to accentuate it, and assaulted my eyes.

17 hours ago, millennium said:

I don't get all the Chantel hate, to be honest.  She's far from perfect and her family is kinda whacko but Pedro has treated her like crap from the very start when he left her waiting at the airport for hours.

I hate her mother, and Chantel's getting more and more like her every episode. 

Plus those pants.

9 hours ago, AZChristian said:

And after seeing the way he grabbed that phone out of Libby's hand, I would NOT want him coaching (or anywhere near) any member of my family.  

Unless he's coaching phone snatching, because he's got skillz.

4 hours ago, happy hobo said:

With Bail Bondsmen, you get to pay 10-15% of the bail money but you don't get it back.

Cash bail, you pay the full bail but get it all back if you show up to all proceedings etc. 

For a $1000 bail, a bondsman is stupid. He's out $200. Cash, he would have had the full $1000 back as soon as her case was adjudicated. 

I agree.  And to clarify, Mr. Tony charged 15%, which was $150, and there was an additional $50 on court fees, for a total of $200 that Colt's not going to get back.

4 hours ago, Lemur said:

-Pao for making me actually think about the logistics of a home water birth and it's potential effects on my hardwood floors (#teamshallow over here).

There's no way they're not going to be splashing water out of that thing, never mind when they transfer the "used" water bucket-by-bucket to the sink.

I wonder what their landlord thinks about it.  Back in my heyday, many apartment leases prohibited waterbeds, because of the weight and the potential for leaks.  And as it happens, Mr. Outlier's mother just moved into an old folks' apartment complex, and her lease prohibits "water furniture," as they called it.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

I don't see whiney Pao being able to handle natural childbirth at home. I bet she creates some dramatic moment that "necessitates" an "emergency trip" to the hospital, where she will receive pain killers/epidural with tons of attention and camera time.

• Love 17
5 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

If she's seeming like her mother, it's probably because she's married to a child. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

There's no way they're not going to be splashing water out of that thing, never mind when they transfer the "used" water bucket-by-bucket to the sink.

Bio-Trauma-911-Van-Graphics2.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I agree.  And to clarify, Mr. Tony charged 15%, which was $150, and there was an additional $50 on court fees, for a total of $200 that Colt's not going to get back.

I thought it was funny when he was introduced to Mr. Tony as Mr. Colt. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
(edited)
26 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

She may not be fat, but she sure looked it in those pants.  She's wide on the outsides of her hips, where her legs start.  What she was wearing served only to accentuate it, and assaulted my eyes.

Plus those pants.

I agree about the pants. What is the complete opposite of flattery?

Can someone please explain the logic behind using a bail bondsman? If bail is only 10%, then why didn't Colt post $100 and bail her out? Why would he go to a bondsman and pay MORE than the 10%?

Edited by Hannah94
  • Love 2
On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 9:12 PM, Neurochick said:

First of all; why do we need anybody to root for on a TV show?  Is this a sporting event?

Second, why is Chantel any more entitled than Pedro's mama and ugly sister?  They expect Pedro to pay their rent.  The man is married, how fucked up is that.  Is the mama disabled?  Is the sister disabled?   Can either of these women work?  Why don't they?  Oh, that's right, why work when they have their very own welfare check via Pedro.

They remind me of Devar's sisters in Jamaica. Remember when he and Melanie went over and she saw the mansion she was helping to pay for, and the sisters apparently did nothing to contribute?My memory is a little sketchy, but I think of them when I see Pedro's mother and sister.

• Love 4
(edited)
4 hours ago, GoGamecox said:

I can totally see Chantel dating an NBA or NFL player. That would be a perfect fit for her lifestyle and look -- lots of camera time, lots of $, lots of plastic surgery, fake eyelashes, fillers, and Botox. I think she should ditch Pedro and go that route. She could make that transition tomorrow. 

I agree.  She needs to drop that loser...I mean user.

Don't get the Chantel hate.

Don't get the Nicole (Pedro sister that acts like she wants to fuck him) love.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 3
On 6/11/2019 at 6:12 PM, Neurochick said:

First of all; why do we need anybody to root for on a TV show?  Is this a sporting event?

Second, why is Chantel any more entitled than Pedro's mama and ugly sister?  They expect Pedro to pay their rent.  The man is married, how fucked up is that.  Is the mama disabled?  Is the sister disabled?   Can either of these women work?  Why don't they?  Oh, that's right, why work when they have their very own welfare check via Pedro.

I think it's called snarking not rooting...I'm certainly not rooting for any one of them.  The only half ways decent person in this lot IMHO is Pedro, and he is stuck between a rock and a hard place from my perspective.

• Love 9
On 6/11/2019 at 9:12 PM, Hannah94 said:

I watched this like 3 times, because of interruptions and such. This episode seems very scripted. Both Chantel and Pedro's sister (in her dumb ass polka dot onesie thing - what the shit is she wearing, for real?) seem to be on the verge of laughter while they are "fighting".  

I notice that often throughout this show or the way Larissa for example will read a cue card wrong. I felt like all of Colties acting last night was horrible and early on supposedly he is interacting with Larissa but we never hear boo from her because she isn't even there!  So shoddy really, but it's a real budget TV production!  On the other hand it would be interesting to know how much money this franchise makes...seems to be a popular show.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, endure said:

I think it's called snarking not rooting...I'm certainly not rooting for any one of them.  The only half ways decent person in this lot IMHO is Pedro, and he is stuck between a rock and a hard place from my perspective.

I think Pedro is just as nasty as Luis from last season.  Pedro isn't decent at all.  If he were he'd stick to his wife and not act like he's married to Nicole

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

I think Pedro is just as nasty as Luis from last season.  Pedro isn't decent at all.  If he were he'd stick to his wife and not act like he's married to Nicole

It is my prediction that he and Nicole are in it together.

How stupid can Chantel be?  Now she is on the hook for 10 years.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Their marriage is a train wreck. I cannot for the life of me figure out why either one of them is hanging onto it. I haven't seen one happy moment between them. Maybe some people love to be miserable, IDK, but it looks like pure torture for both of them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:
4 hours ago, GoGamecox said:

I can totally see Chantel dating an NBA or NFL player. That would be a perfect fit for her lifestyle and look -- lots of camera time, lots of $, lots of plastic surgery, fake eyelashes, fillers, and Botox. I think she should ditch Pedro and go that route. She could make that transition tomorrow. 

I wonder why Chantel didn't go that route? Where'd she go to college? She works at her mother's cheer school so she must cheer. Did she cheer in college? Did she try to make a professional cheer squad for one of the Atlanta teams? Seems like either hanging with the jocks in college or trying for a pro cheer spot would be a good avenue if she had ambitions in that direction. And I agree, she is the family prize show pony. Its positively medieval how her family wants to leverage her looks for an advantageous marriage that will enhance their social status. 

I doubt Chantel could handle the creeping and cheating most NBA/NFL wives endure (especially in the early years). Can't you just see her jumping out of a hotel closet or hiding behind potted plants in the lobby? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Liked this review, especially what she said about Ashley and Jay.  

That's some major Jay apologism she's swimming in.  "He was cold and bored and homesick and there were too many white people around"-- truly the only refuge to be sought was an extracurricular vagina. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

I agree.  She needs to drop that loser...I mean user.

Don't get the Chantel hate.

Don't get the Nicole (Pedro sister that acts like she wants to fuck him) love.

I sincerely wish that you would stop saying this. 

People are snarking on both of them. There is blame to go around. 

Chantal is not an innocent victim, and neither is Pedro. 

I 100 percent agree that Pedro was wrong for his antics at the club. 

Pedro was wrong for taking off his wedding ring. 

Chantal was wrong for bumping and grinding in front of him. 

Chantal was wrong for demanding that he apologize for starting a fight that her brother started.

But Chantal has not acted as if she was single woman on a trip away from her spouse. 

They need marriage therapy. I would love to see them in front of Judge Lynn Toler. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
12 minutes ago, Drogo said:

That's some major Jay apologism she's swimming in.  "He was cold and bored and homesick and there were too many white people around"-- truly the only refuge to be sought was an extracurricular vagina. 

I can't stand Jay and felt like clocking him when he whined "you don't know what it's like to be an immigrant."

Awww, the poor immigrant who was flown in, financially supported and waited upon by a pretty blonde, has issues.  

Maybe he can shag his entitled ass over to Texas and complain to people who have just carried children over hundreds of miles of hostile, unforgiving terrain, only to be refused entry and have the children ripped away from them.  Maybe they will be more understanding of his anguish than Ashley and reassure him that he was right to seek solace on Tinder because, you know, he was bored sitting on the sofa and watching TV all day.   

I think I once read that it was a big problem at Ellis Island, too, where the real epidemics plaguing immigrants weren't cholera, dysentery or smallpox, but FOMO and not having any bros to hang with.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
5 hours ago, GoGamecox said:

I don't know about that!  Kloe Kardashian tried that route and I don't think she found happiness in the NBA!!!

Edited by Jeanne222
  • Love 3

LOL...gee Libby, I wonder how Andrei knows about everything your sisters say behind his back?  

However, not with Andrei on this one.  I dont understand why he couldn't leave and pick Elizabeth up later?  Hang out at sports bar or a Starbucks for a while.  Maybe the Goldie Hawn looking sister should have said something, but oh hell no are you going to tell me who I can't invite to my place.  

I'm confused as to why Colt felt it necessary to deactivate Larissa's phone.  Is that the only bathroom in the house and he needed her out so he could pee?  Why did he want to cut off her means of communication?  I feel like something scary and potentially rapey was going on and she locked herself in the bathroom.

She better get out of there before he goes all indle King on her.

• Love 9
39 minutes ago, Drogo said:

I think Ashley just needs to drop him.  His excuses are dumb, but I felt second hand discomfort watching Ashley berate jay in front of his sister.  I bet she books a Best Western next time she visits.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I think Ashley just needs to drop him.  His excuses are dumb, but I felt second hand discomfort watching Ashley berate jay in front of his sister.  I bet she books a Best Western next time she visits

Nope, there won't be a next time 😆

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
8 hours ago, TwirlyGirly said:

Often people buy an inflatable pool like THIS for water birth.

You really don't need a special "birthing pool".

You fill it with a hose attached to the bathroom sink, and empty it into the bathtub (or, out a window - depending upon where you live) by setting up a siphon.

Same procedure as used to fill and drain a waterbed mattress.

All these preparations.  Tiffany basically had an oops baby, and people drop babies in the back of an ambulance all the time.  Not ideal, but goodness with the candles and the meal and the snacks.  It seems like a lot.

7 hours ago, SallySarue said:

I am floored that anyone would excuse this behavior. Being hit on and not responding is waaaaaaay different than a married man allowing a girl to grind her ass on his dick and dry hump him. Oh, but they were just  "dancing." Please. Pedro himself even admitted to the camera that he messed up, and that he knew that Chantel would be pissed at what he did, and rightfully so. He wasn't even trying to excuse his own behavior.

And it wasn't just "some random chick." It was a girl he and his sister are friends with...a girl who wants to get with him...and who he continued to hang out with for the rest of the night, while his sister was trying to hook them up. That aint "some random chick" that just happened to be there! (Not that that would make it ok if it were.)

If a woman has to spend her days worrying about her man getting hit on by THOTs random or otherwise I don't think she is in a solid marriage.  

I said the behavior was annoying, and he should apologize for it. But that was it, THOT grinding, how distasteful, is not  a prima facie case that Pedro is or was planning to cheat on Chantal because some random THOT who is friends with his sister did random THOT grinding all over him.

The same way Chantal grinding with some random dude is a club is dumb but not evidence of an intent to take things further.  

If saying that the behavior is annoying and he should apologize for it is the same as excusing it, so be it, though I disagree.  

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, PinkFlamingo said:

The best part about the footage of the talks between Pedro and Chantal and also Nicole on the streets of DR was spotting all the random cats and dogs walking around in the background. There was a bunch of annoying noise coming out of the people’s mouths so I was pleasantly distracted by spotting random animals. 

Also, I reanalyzed the family Chantal and Pedro fight footage and I now think that there was a second projectile launched at the chandelier from another unseen fighter out on the grassy knoll... 

This happened to me at a super fancy pants restaurant on new Orleans.  It was a random stray black cat just hanging out around the table.  I probably would have been weirded out if I had seen it anywhere else, but it just works in a city like new orleans.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

I doubt Chantel could handle the creeping and cheating most NBA/NFL wives endure (especially in the early years). Can't you just see her jumping out of a hotel closet or hiding behind potted plants in the lobby? 

I grabbed the wrong quote - but pro cheerleaders can't date their team athletes. Chantel family lives in Lawrenceville (which is an outburb of ATL) and I would think her time on this show would be a red flag to any major athlete in the area.

• Love 5
30 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I'm confused as to why Colt felt it necessary to deactivate Larissa's phone.  Is that the only bathroom in the house and he needed her out so he could pee?  Why did he want to cut off her means of communication?  I feel like something scary and potentially rapey was going on and she locked herself in the bathroom.

She better get out of there before he goes all indle King on her.

I think I remember when this happened. When Larissa locked herself in the bathroom, she went on social media telling people that she was locked in the bathroom and in danger so people watching/reading that began placing calls to the police. Seems Coltie wanted to prevent her from telling people what was going on there.

Not a fan of Larissa but I got a scary vibe. I mean, she could have left the house or just locked herself in and refused to come out until Colt calmed down or shut his trap or whatever, but it's taking a pretty big step to go on social media and tell the world that you are, at that moment, in danger.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Mothra said:

I have been married (to the same man) for fifty years, and I can tell you that a fake apology--as long as it isn't obviously fake--has solved more problems than all the counseling and flowers in the world.  Dr. Phil, whose show I have *never* watched, said "Do you want to be right, or do you want to be happy?"  Chantel, looking at you--you too, Pedro.

I actually think Pedro would apologize to save his marriage.  He told Chantel that she should be the bigger person and let it go; apologize to his family even if she didn't mean it, and move on.  Everybody needs to stop huffing and puffing about how mean the other family is to them--and in the case of family Chantel, they need to stop casting suspicion on everything Pedro.  Does he have another secret family?  Is his sister really his sister?  Is his grandmother's house a hangout for terrorists?

Chantel pays lip service to wanting to save her marriage, and if she would take Pedro's advice, she could do it.  It's clear that she would rather be right than be happy.

6 hours ago, GoGamecox said:

It reminds me of a Chris rock joke (maybe Chappelle?) and he was basically saying that people would tell him that racism is the same because now people just won't tell you their racist thoughts.

And he was like, yeah, I don't need to know what racist thoughts people have about me, I just need you to not be rude and act right.

Like even if your thoughts are mean, just act right.  Apologize, be cordial, no one has to know everyone else's feelings.  

Pedro doesn't need to know what Chantals family think of him and she doesn't need to know what his family thinks of her.  Everyone can be salty and silent.

3 hours ago, Adeejay said:

River had his ass handed to him by whom?  Upon repeat viewing, it appeared that Pedro charged him, threw a punch but was blocked by the father. Nicole pulled River's sweater and jumped on his back, the mother then grabbed Nicole by her hair. River stumbled and fell taking his mother and Nicole down with him. What no one seemed to notice was that Winter was beating the crap out of Pedro.  At one point, she had him in a choke hold and punched him in the back of his head.  Funny how no one ever mentions that.  The fight is on you tube. 

I saw Pedro come around the table and yank river down while river meekly attempting to do something he will one day refer to as "a punch".  

1 hour ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

So, the smart move for Chantal is not to land an NBA players or an NFL player.  If she couldn't handle one sad THOT in another country dancing on her guy she will never be able to handle the THOTs that stalk NFL and NBA stars.

Instead Chantal should try for someone playing ball overseas, like a basketball player who plays in italy or something.  Not sure about the European THOT game, but for a second string player it shouldn't be too intense.  Maybe one of the Ball sons?  Aren't they playing in a Ukrainian league?

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

I think I remember when this happened. When Larissa locked herself in the bathroom, she went on social media telling people that she was locked in the bathroom and in danger so people watching/reading that began placing calls to the police. Seems Coltie wanted to prevent her from telling people what was going on there.

Not a fan of Larissa but I got a scary vibe. I mean, she could have left the house or just locked herself in and refused to come out until Colt calmed down or shut his trap or whatever, but it's taking a pretty big step to go on social media and tell the world that you are, at that moment, in danger.

Was she for sure not in danger?  The whole thing just feels oogy to me.  If she just wanted attention she could have sat on the couch with a bowl of beer stew and posted that she was in danger.  

It just seems like she just complained that he treats her like a sex toy, Debbie is out of town, and if Colt kinda feels like he should be getting more sex and she refused...I just don't know.

• Love 3

But how did Larissa post about her "danger" on social media if Colt disabled her phone?

Makes no sense to me.

Or, did she post on social media, and then, she yelled from the bathroom that she posted it, so Colt then disabled the phone?

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
14 minutes ago, RealReality said:
3 hours ago, Adeejay said:

River had his ass handed to him by whom?  Upon repeat viewing, it appeared that Pedro charged him, threw a punch but was blocked by the father. Nicole pulled River's sweater and jumped on his back, the mother then grabbed Nicole by her hair. River stumbled and fell taking his mother and Nicole down with him. What no one seemed to notice was that Winter was beating the crap out of Pedro.  At one point, she had him in a choke hold and punched him in the back of his head.  Funny how no one ever mentions that.  The fight is on you tube. 

I laughed so hard at this that I had to go back and watch and I did not see Winter punch Pedro or put him in a headlock. I saw her with her hands on this shoulders trying to pull him away.

Edited by configdotsys
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

LOL, the only thing I feel sorry for in that fight scene are winter's Spanx, who were not ready for all that action!  After winter eating that fried chicken those Spanx were ready to call it a night!

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Sterling said:

But how did Larissa post about her "danger" on social media if Colt disabled her phone?

Makes no sense to me.

Or, did she post on social media, and then, she yelled from the bathroom that she posted it, so Colt then disabled the phone?

As I remember it, she was posting on SM that she was in danger so he deactivated her phone.

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I saw Pedro come around the table and yank river down while river meekly attempting to do something he will one day refer to as "a punch".  

Clearly, you and I watched different tapes.  Let's just agree to disagree.  I take it however, that Winter beating the crap out of Pedro is not in dispute. 

11 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Clearly, you and I watched different tapes.  Let's just agree to disagree.  I take it however, that Winter beating the crap out of Pedro is not in dispute. 

I didn't get that from the tape.   So I guess it is in dispute.  

I think we all can agree though, that the true hero in all this are winter's Spanx.

• LOL 7
(edited)
7 hours ago, Drogo said:

He and his sister attended a dinner where all 5 of their companions (3 children and their parents no less) were looking for any reason to interrogate/torture/batter her, so I'm going to say salsa dancing with a family friend that's got a crush on him while he's in the DR just isn't at the top of my transgressions list for this group. 

Chantal is just delusional.  She clearly set Nicole up, because if she wasn't she would have let it go.  But she couldn't do that, because she wanted to punish Nicole with her family.  And then she has the gall to say that she is just trying to bring the families together?  What the huh? 

And in spite of the fact that she is saying she flew to the DR to work on her marriage, it's the same old thing.  She talks over Pedro again and again.  He can't get five words out before she is talking over him.  Why?  She could have had this one sided conversation with a wall...or an old teddy ruxpin.  She insists that her family is completely innocent and Nicole and Pedro are at fault for the fight river and her mother started.  

If she really wants/wanted to save her marriage, I don't see why she showed up to another country and did the same thing that she has been doing in Atlanta?

And was Chantal talking shit about someone else's outfit when she was traipsing about town in clear stripper starter heels?  Oh girl, pot and kettle.

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
5 hours ago, configdotsys said:

I thought the same thing but thought it was probably the lighting. 

Wow. I will have to rewatch because I don't remember him saying that and I'd be shocked if one sister told him straight up that she would not invite the other sister. They haven't held back when it comes to Andrei so I'd be shocked if she did that. 

I agree with you. This was a far cry from couples who plan separate vacations (as I have in the past with zero concerns). He left in anger with a one way ticket. I think Chantel was stupid to go there because there was no way it was going to make things better but I also think  Pedro didn't leave her much choice. Had he been a grown up (and I like Pedro and hate Chantel) and said he needed time alone at home to sort things out, it would have been better than telling his wife he bought a one way ticket and had no idea if or when he was coming back. That's a far cry from a marriage in which the couple travels separately for leisure or whatever.

The way he said "Take a seat" to her was a command as if he was in charge. I cheered when she she went right back at him. As much as I cannot stand this guy and think he's a complete loser, I totally disagree with Libby telling him to shut up in front of her sister. 

Screen Shot 2019-06-17 at 6.27.37 PM.png

Yeah, well SOMETHING'S goin on...

• Love 1
3 hours ago, millennium said:

I thought it was funny when he was introduced to Mr. Tony as Mr. Colt. 

I loved when he said he needed a picture of Colt under the bail bonds logo. That way Colt will make sure Larissa appears at her court dates, because if she doesn’t “ you don’t want me to come looking for you”

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Can someone please explain the logic behind using a bail bondsman? If bail is only 10%, then why didn't Colt post $100 and bail her out? Why would he go to a bondsman and pay MORE than the 10%?

I'm pretty sure if you post bond for someone you have to post the entire thing - the whole $1,000 which I'm guessing Colt didn't have.  The reason people use bail bondsmen is because they only have to come up with 10% of the money (so if someone's bail was 50,000 you would only need to come up with 5,000.  The reason Mr. Tony got to keep the money was because he was assuming the risk Larissa would show up for her court dates.  If she didn't and he couldn't find her, he would have to pay the entire 1,000 and never get it back.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, lids said:

Now I realize that Larissa was probably saying all that stuff to drum up some money so she could get her hair done.

Coltee got a bargain. He only had to pay $200 to bail Larissa out while her hair appointment was going to be $240. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, jumper sage said:

It is my prediction that he and Nicole are in it together.

How stupid can Chantel be?  Now she is on the hook for 10 years.

One thing that confuses me.. if the family Pedro setup Chantel as her family as claimed, why are they not being super nice to her to keep the con going?  If they went to all that trouble to reel her in and convince her  Pedro loves her, why do everything they can now to make her miserable and risk her trying to get him deported?! There are still American dollars to harvest.

• Useful 3
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, DaphneCat said:

I'm pretty sure if you post bond for someone you have to post the entire thing - the whole $1,000 which I'm guessing Colt didn't have.  The reason people use bail bondsmen is because they only have to come up with 10% of the money (so if someone's bail was 50,000 you would only need to come up with 5,000.  The reason Mr. Tony got to keep the money was because he was assuming the risk Larissa would show up for her court dates.  If she didn't and he couldn't find her, he would have to pay the entire 1,000 and never get it back.

Thanks for the clarification. Still boggles the mind that a software engineer living with his mother doesn't have $1,000 to his name? How was he allowed to sponsor someone on the K1? The mysteries on this shit show baffle me!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
Just now, magemaud said:

Coltee got a bargain. He only had to pay $200 to bail Larissa out while her hair appointment was going to be $240. 

What does she need  a $240 dollar haircut for? 

I make in excess of 100k and would never spend that kind of money on my hair. That shit GROWS!!!! 

I doubt anyone in Cell Block D even mentioned her hair. 

Get on over to Super Cuts or Fantastic Sams. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

Great idea for a crossover show. Mr Tony would have Dog the Bounty Hunter trying to track down Larissa.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

Colt might have thought a second offense and Larissa might run back to Brazil and do a no show in court. He’d have been stuck for the whole 1k. Of course he’d have to buy the ticket back for her, so.. paying Mr Tony was smart. 

26 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I loved when he said he needed a picture of Colt under the bail bonds logo. That way Colt will make sure Larissa appears at her court dates, because if she doesn’t “ you don’t want me to come looking for you”

I think he ought to take that photo of Colt's big grinning face and put it on a dartboard.

• Love 2