Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
ElectricBoogaloo

S06.E01: Big Day

Recommended Posts

Quote

Kelsey makes her debut as a publisher, quickly realizing that the company is in trouble; the new regime -- and a revelation about Liza -- sends Diana into a crisis; Josh finds out the paternity of Clare's baby.

Original air date: 6/12/19

Share this post


Link to post

As an English major, I appreciated Lauren's crack about Kelsey showing that an English degree wasn't a waste of four years of college. Hee.

What is with the makeup in this episode? Lauren looked embalmed.

How does Kelsey not know that finances are what publishers are responsible for? I'm fine with her being overwhelmed with her new position, but she should have a basic idea of what she's supposed to do. Way to put your family's legacy in capable hands, Charles. Gah.

I LOVED the "9 to 5" song battle.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

The plot twist with Charles giving up the company is so riddiculous. Nobody in their right mind would put their company in the hands of someone like Kelsey and it is beyond me why he didn't hand it to Diana, the strongest and smartest woman in the company, who btw was absolutely right to put out her feelers for another job. I hope it gets better once they've settled everyone into their new roles.

At least they came up with a somewhat plausible reason to keep Liza's age a secrect for a bit longer.

As for Josh - yeah its sweet that he gets to be a daddy. But Liza not wanting any more kids wasn't just about being pregnant and giving birth, was it? Wouldn't it be about raising a child, which she would sort of have to do if she got back together with Josh?

I have no idea what the stories are gonna be like this season. Is Kelsey going to bang the CFO now? I sure hope that they team up Diana and Lauren!! And throw Redmond in as well!

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

What is with the makeup in this episode? Lauren looked embalmed.

While Kelsey kept that weird orange tint from last season.

As funny as the 9 to 5 number was it felt like a gimmick because the writing can't really come up with a good reason for Diana to stay. But Empirical/Millenial is like Downton Abbey: nobody is allowed to leave (unless they die).

I'd still like to know what exactly qualifies Kelsey for her new job. She can't deal with financial details, gets overwhelmed by hard truths and is constantly being kept in the loop by others. And refuses to listen to good advice about herbal tea 😉

As usual Maggie keeps it real and Laura Benanti is criminally underused.

Best thing about this episode: Liza's dress with the prancing horses print and the matching fluffy coat! (On the other end of the sartorial spectrum: Kelsey's weird short sleeved blazer/long sleeved shirt combo.)

Edited by MissLucas
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, MissLucas said:

I'd still like to know what exactly qualifies Kelsey for her new job. She can't deal with financial details, gets overwhelmed by hard truths and is constantly being kept in the loop by others. And refuses to listen to good advice about herbal tea 😉

A plot point is what qualifies her. She should have been made editor in chief of Millennium/Pendant. She'd still have professional challenges, and there have always been editorial wunderkind, so that isn't entirely outside reality. 

I don't know if they were trying to tie her promotion to that woman talking about how women are brought in more often to "save" failing companies only to get canned and replaced by a man who actually does save the company. That is a fair point, but given that Kelsey is 27, I can't imagine anyone truly expects her to know how to right the sinking ship that is Millennium/Pendant.

I don't care how contrived things get, any time I can hear Sutton Foster and Miriam Shor sing is fine with me. They need to get Laura Benanti in there, too, as she's no slouch in the vocal department. (Hilary Duff is fine, if no Broadway powerhouse.)

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't care how contrived things get, any time I can hear Sutton Foster and Miriam Shor sing is fine with me. They need to get Laura Benanti in there, too, as she's no slouch in the vocal department. (Hilary Duff is fine, if no Broadway powerhouse.)

It was really funny because at first I was like, "Oh no, they're going to have Kelsey sing alongside two Broadway musical stars!" Because I had 100% forgotten that Hillary Duff used to be a pop star. Not that it means she's on par with those two by any stretch, but I'd literally forgotten. In fact, wasn't she famous for that first?

Liza should have helpfully explained to Kelsey that it's just a song and, no, people in the 80s did not work "only 9 to 5" and had insane hours as well. "Workin' from around 8 or 8:30 to usually sometime after 7 but the official COB is 5" isn't a very catch lyric!

Presumably if Charles can do a sleepover his kids are with their mom, so why the heck is their sex life at Liza's shared apartment instead of his giant brownstone?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I had to stop and remember that Hilary Duff could actually sing, too. Heh.

Since Liza and Charles aren't living together (yet), I don't think it's weird he stays over at her place every so often. Why should she have to do all the traveling? Buying her a new bed and accompanying accessories must have cost him a fortune, though. Would that I had a Charles in my life for that. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, gesundheit said:

I had 100% forgotten that Hillary Duff used to be a pop star. Not that it means she's on par with those two by any stretch, but I'd literally forgotten. In fact, wasn't she famous for that first?

No, Hilary was a kiddie Disney sitcom star first, and parlayed that into a pop career.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Am I the only one who was confused by the fact that Maggie and Charles have never met?  I feel like Maggie has been to several Millenium/Empirical events and they had to have crossed paths at least once by now, no?

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Since Liza and Charles aren't living together (yet), I don't think it's weird he stays over at her place every so often. Why should she have to do all the traveling? Buying her a new bed and accompanying accessories must have cost him a fortune, though. Would that I had a Charles in my life for that. 

Well, since she's able to just swing by his place at lunchtime I assumed going to his place was about a five minute trip to their Bryant Park place of business. So not much traveling if she keeps a couple things at his place! I just know if I were dating a millionaire with a brownstone, I wouldn't want to be going back to my place with a roomie if I didn't have to. On the other hand, their "slumming it" Williamsburg apartment is basically a mansion. Maggie must be quite the artistic star!

15 minutes ago, kariyaki said:

No, Hilary was a kiddie Disney sitcom star first, and parlayed that into a pop career.

Ah, thank you. That would explain why I thought she was a pop star first, because I wouldn't know the first thing about Disney sitcoms!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I would feel pretty bad for Charles if Liza ends up dumping him for Josh at this point. He gave up his company, career, and legacy for her, and while that certainly doesent mean that she is required to stay with him forever if she isnt interested in him anymore or wants someone else, but it would still really suck if she just ditches him in a few weeks for her ex after all of this. 

Granted, he made a dumb choice in my opinion putting Kelsey in charge considering she has little or no financial experience, when that is literally her job now. Diana seems like a much more natural choice, so I cant totally blame her for putting her feelers out for a new job. But 9-5 saved the day for now I guess! 

Having watched The Orville not long ago, hearing 9-5 just made me feel like Kelsey and Liza were about to fight a bunch of aggressive sexist aliens.  

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Buying her a new bed and accompanying accessories must have cost him a fortune, though. 

OK, so am I the only one who was bothered by that?  First of all, um, if it's for my apartment, then I damn well want a say in the style of bed, sheets, etc.   Second, it is MY apartment, not yours, and it is not your decision to make.  Third, he is wealthy, but he doesn't have unlimited finances.  I would be concerned that this financially extravagant gesture (high quality beds, bedding, and linens are crazy expensive) is the tip of a spending iceberg, and that is not smart for Charles' financial future, and by extension, Liza's.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, LuvMyShows said:

OK, so am I the only one who was bothered by that?  First of all, um, if it's for my apartment, then I damn well want a say in the style of bed, sheets, etc.   Second, it is MY apartment, not yours, and it is not your decision to make.  

Yeah, that little TV trope never fails to piss me off. Make the offer. Shop for beds together. Do not remove her furniture and replace it with stuff she's never seen. But of course naturally she loves the bed and the bedding and it's a romantic grand gesture! Ugh.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I am still irritated by the fact that Charles passed over Diana and put Kelsey in charge. She is more than qualified and she has paid her dues, but I guess similar things happen in the real world all the time. Still, it is aggravating because Kelsey and Liza show up at her hang out spot and Kelsey does this speech about 'needing her'. That is a fair statement but Diana has been holding her own for so long. I wish she had. stuck to her guns  

Charles annoys me. I never really cared for him but I am having an even harder time liking him now. His giving Kelsey the company is ridiculous. He and Liza are the definition of saccharine. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Ugh, Josh is back. There is enough going on with this show we don't need his baby daddy I still love you Liza you are my soul mate story. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, LuvMyShows said:

OK, so am I the only one who was bothered by that?  First of all, um, if it's for my apartment, then I damn well want a say in the style of bed, sheets, etc.   Second, it is MY apartment, not yours, and it is not your decision to make.  Third, he is wealthy, but he doesn't have unlimited finances.  I would be concerned that this financially extravagant gesture (high quality beds, bedding, and linens are crazy expensive) is the tip of a spending iceberg, and that is not smart for Charles' financial future, and by extension, Liza's.

Yeah, it seemed like too much of a TV contrivance designed to make it look like Charles is oh-so-smitten that he'd go way out on a limb with grand romantic gestures.  Well, if the show has to try that hard to make him look swept away with her then blech.   I was always a Charles shipper but not in love with the way the show went with this.  Him giving everything up for her does not bode well for their future together let alone his alone.  It's too much.  He just looks pathetic and that's not the look this character should have.  And him putting Kelsey in charge over Diana is stupid and just not believable either.  Then the dumb way they glossed over making Diana come around by singing 9-5 almost insults the audience's intelligence.  Not that I don't love the song, but come on, who is writing these scripts?  Are they stoned when they do it anymore?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, gesundheit said:

Liza should have helpfully explained to Kelsey that it's just a song and, no, people in the 80s did not work "only 9 to 5" and had insane hours as well.

Plus, cocaine!

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Empress Josephine said:

I am still irritated by the fact that Charles passed over Diana and put Kelsey in charge. She is more than qualified and she has paid her dues, but I guess similar things happen in the real world all the time. Still, it is aggravating because Kelsey and Liza show up at her hang out spot and Kelsey does this speech about 'needing her'. That is a fair statement but Diana has been holding her own for so long. I wish she had. stuck to her guns  

Charles annoys me. I never really cared for him but I am having an even harder time liking him now. His giving Kelsey the company is ridiculous. He and Liza are the definition of saccharine. 

I always thought Charles was a dreary dud but, yeah, this really took the cake. 

I think it's absurd that he gave the company to Kelsey, but Diana's not a publisher. She would never have been in line for that position anyway. He should've given it to someone from outside Empirical since everyone inside has like single-digit-years experience.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
54 minutes ago, gesundheit said:

She would never have been in line for that position anyway.

She would be, as head of marketing. Publisher is mostly a business-side position, though of course it overlaps with everything else. She knows what books sell (a publisher usually okays acquisitions above a certain monetary level), she's used to dealing with budgets (a major part of the publisher job), and she's used to representing the company at various industry functions (the publisher often has lots of public obligations). Diana is much better qualified than Kelsey, just from a professional standpoint.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

She would be, as head of marketing. Publisher is mostly a business-side position, though of course it overlaps with everything else. She knows what books sell (a publisher usually okays acquisitions above a certain monetary level), she's used to dealing with budgets (a major part of the publisher job), and she's used to representing the company at various industry functions (the publisher often has lots of public obligations). Diana is much better qualified than Kelsey, just from a professional standpoint.

She's technically better qualified (my Aunt Fanny's better qualified than Kelsey, though), but she's never expressed the slightest interest in that career path. She just seems to want a lateral move at this point. I'd be mad on her behalf if she seemed offended that she was "looked over," but she didn't at all. She just seemed annoyed at the whole thing (and having to answer to an infant), and also hurt by Liza (and rightly so).

I don't know, I've worked in  and around publishing in NYC for a long time and I'm not familiar with a head of marketing ever once being promoted to run the place. But I certainly don't know everything by a long shot! But I've also never quite been clear about Charles's situation because didn't he inherit Empirical? But it's not possible that he owns it outright because there's a board, obviously. This show isn't very good at representing how it really works, since it mostly just seemed like Charles did whatever, whenever, except when he totally didn't. So I should probably stop stressing about it!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

The business stuff about Empirical is whatever the plot needs, which is one reason this story is such a mess. I don't expect absolute accuracy on a show like this, but there isn't even much internal logic for what's happening.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Time to beat my favorite dead horse -- the lack of kissing chemistry between Liza and Charles.  (Note that I am only talking about 'kissing' chemistry.  I think they have chemistry in their scenes together, and the opening of this episode where Charles swept Liza's hair aside and was going to kiss her neck, was hot.  But their actual kissing is painful to watch.)  So, we already figured out that it's not Liza, because her kisses with Josh have chemistry.  Now I add another layer of discovery.  When Charles kisses Liza, it's not there, but when Liza kisses Charles, as happened near the end of the episode (but at this point, I can't remember the details), it's better.  Maybe IRL, Mariska has made it clear to Peter that the kisses shouldn't be too real? 😉

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

The business stuff about Empirical is whatever the plot needs, which is one reason this story is such a mess. I don't expect absolute accuracy on a show like this, but there isn't even much internal logic for what's happening.

I mean I'm the one who's spent 6 seasons freaking right out about how Liza defrauded the company and literally the U.S. Government on her HR forms and also about how dumb Empirical is for not doing background checks. Because I work in HR!

And I know it's silly. The very premise wouldn't work if it were logical. But it's always much harder to watch inaccuracies that apply to something you're steeped in than things outside one's purview.

But yes, the show has gotten progressively worse about even its fictional internal logic.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Random though rattling around the ol' noggin:

At the end of last season when Charles asked Liza if she thought Kelsey was capable running Millennial, do you think Liza was aware of what Charles was thinking (making Millennial the flagship company and Kelsey THE BIG BOSS) or do you think Liza was unaware of the complete plan an was specifically referring to the imprint only?

Because if the former, Kelsey's snip to Liza about how her being blind when it comes to Charles - she needs to take a seat and STFU (IMO of course).

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, LuvMyShows said:

Time to beat my favorite dead horse -- the lack of kissing chemistry between Liza and Charles.  (Note that I am only talking about 'kissing' chemistry.  I think they have chemistry in their scenes together, and the opening of this episode where Charles swept Liza's hair aside and was going to kiss her neck, was hot.  But their actual kissing is painful to watch.) 

Yeah, I've also complained about this a lot in the past! Although they have gotten better with their camera angles and strategic cutting to hide the fact that he doesn't kiss her on the mouth, but always very obviously somwhere next too or below.

That relationship really needs some steamy scenes to get me back on board. The echo of the sexy stuff between Josh and Liza probably is one of the reasons why people still hold on to the idea of them being end game.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Another publishing office where employees flit off on a whim? Sure, Jan.

Why is Liza dressed like it's 90 degrees outside when it's the middle of winter?

Share this post


Link to post

That was pretty tired. Jokes are not fresh anymore, and the whole Charles/Josh dilemma is just boring now. Time to end the show. It won't be better than it was during the season 1 and 2.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I guess I’m the only one who groaned at the 9 to 5 sing off?  Which, it’s one of my favorite songs ever, and I’ve karaoke’d it myself many times.  I’m just over Liza and her crazy eyes.  I just do not get Sutton Foster at all.  She grates!  But here I am.  I also watched Bunheads.  

I need more Diana and her man (Enzo?)!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

If they're going to come up with ridiculous scenarios just so we can have some singing, can we somehow have the writers arrange to swap out Hilary Duff for Laura Benanti? I don't care how convoluted they need to make the plot so that we can hear Sutton, Laura, and Miriam sing together.  I promise I won't complain no matter how outlandish the reason they come up with!

I have no desire to see Josh and Claire have a baby with Liza as the drop in babysitter. I'm sure this stupid storyline was created simply to give Josh something to do and keep him connected with Liza and the others, but ugh.

On the plus side, I guess at least we will be able to use Claire's pregnancy as a marker to see how much time passes this season.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

On the plus side, I guess at least we will be able to use Claire's pregnancy as a marker to see how much time passes this season.

That would be great, but given how the show keeps violating it's own internal logic, I don't expect that to be very realistic either.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

On the plus side, I guess at least we will be able to use Claire's pregnancy as a marker to see how much time passes this season.

I can't way to see what convoluted plot-line they design to make Claire disappear again once she's delivered the baby (because we all know that's going to happen). Of course she could pull a Pauline and simply wander off to find herself. Motherhood seems to be a rather lose concept on this show.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/14/2019 at 10:25 AM, LuvMyShows said:

Time to beat my favorite dead horse -- the lack of kissing chemistry between Liza and Charles.  (Note that I am only talking about 'kissing' chemistry.  I think they have chemistry in their scenes together, and the opening of this episode where Charles swept Liza's hair aside and was going to kiss her neck, was hot.  But their actual kissing is painful to watch.)  So, we already figured out that it's not Liza, because her kisses with Josh have chemistry.  Now I add another layer of discovery.  When Charles kisses Liza, it's not there, but when Liza kisses Charles, as happened near the end of the episode (but at this point, I can't remember the details), it's better.  Maybe IRL, Mariska has made it clear to Peter that the kisses shouldn't be too real? 😉

Maybe this is why I have a hard time finding Charles attractive at all. Yes, physically, he checks many of the boxes, but emotionally and viscerally, it's quite the opposite, and it's getting worse. I see him leaning in to kiss Liza and I feel my body cringing and retreating. 
 

It's the opposite with Josh. Nico does not attract me in the least (he is WAY too extra) but the chemistry he has with Liza is through the roof.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/15/2019 at 4:34 AM, Yeah No said:

That would be great, but given how the show keeps violating it's own internal logic, I don't expect that to be very realistic either.

Ha, considering how quickly Charles' wife's book raced through the editing/publishing process, I guess we can either expect Clare to be pregnant all season or give birth immediately. Neither option would be surprising given the show's timeline.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I really haven't paid any attention to Charles and Liza's kissing scenes but I also think she has way more sexual chemistry with Josh. The weird thing is that I absolutely root for Pete Hermann's character on Blue Bloods and love his scenes with Erin/Bridget Moynahan (or maybe I'm just delighted by the thought of various Reagan family members' reaction should these two get back together).

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/14/2019 at 11:33 AM, gesundheit said:
On 6/14/2019 at 11:21 AM, dubbel zout said:

She would be, as head of marketing. Publisher is mostly a business-side position, though of course it overlaps with everything else. She knows what books sell (a publisher usually okays acquisitions above a certain monetary level), she's used to dealing with budgets (a major part of the publisher job), and she's used to representing the company at various industry functions (the publisher often has lots of public obligations). Diana is much better qualified than Kelsey, just from a professional standpoint.

I don't know, I've worked in  and around publishing in NYC for a long time and I'm not familiar with a head of marketing ever once being promoted to run the place.

Another publishing person here-I think the thing is that for story purposes, Younger has done away with layers and layers of personnel. Which is fine for the casual viewer, and eyeroll inducing for the small subset of us that work in the industry. I can think of 3 publishers off the top of my head who did not come from editorial-they all at least passed through marketing or sub rights-but they didn't leap from there to publisher. Usually they go from VP of a department into President of a division or head of an imprint - and that's where they are brought into the bigger picture - and then there's a few other job moves to associate publisher etc before you are made publisher of the whole company. 

And on that note, I would like to say that Charles was the most incompetent publisher ever, so I hope Kelsey does a great job. I would love to see a positive storyline of her kicking ass and turning things around.

As far as the eipisode, I do love Liza and Charles, but I do think Liza had better chemistry with Josh. I have really enjoyed this show, but I find myself hoping this is the last season and they wrap it up. I feel like they've run out of gas.

Edited by Heathrowe
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Heathrowe said:

Charles was the most incompetent publisher ever

Yeah, Kelsey's promotion fits in with Charles's general terrible managing style.

2 hours ago, Heathrowe said:

I find myself hoping this is the last season and they wrap it up. I feel like they've run out of gas.

Same here. End on a high note rather than drag things out. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Heathrowe said:

Another publishing person here-I think the thing is that for story purposes, Younger has done away with layers and layers of personnel. Which is fine for the casual viewer, and eyeroll inducing for the small subset of us that work in the industry. I can think of 3 publishers off the top of my head who did not come from editorial-they all at least passed through marketing or sub rights-but they didn't leap from there to publisher. Usually they go from VP of a department into President of a division or head of an imprint - and that's where they are brought into the bigger picture - and then there's a few other job moves to associate publisher etc before you are made publisher of the whole company. 

And on that note, I would like to say that Charles was the most incompetent publisher ever, so I hope Kelsey does a great job. I would love to see a positive storyline of her kicking ass and turning things around.

As far as the eipisode, I do love Liza and Charles, but I do think Liza had better chemistry with Josh. I have really enjoyed this show, but I find myself hoping this is the last season and they wrap it up. I feel like they've run out of gas.

It really seemed like Benanti's character wanted Kelsey to have more editorial control over Empirical, especially when you consider that Charles almost never vetoed any of her acquisitions or marketing campaigns. It seems like it would be simpler and smarter to strip Charles of some editorial power than to make Kelsey publisher. But what do I know, I haven't almost fucked up my job and company by sleeping with my authors, co-workers, and rivals.

Boy do I wish this is the final season.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

The 9 to 5 thing was so stupid. I was expecting some heart to heart with Diana and them giving some deep, thoughtful reason why she should stay. Dumb me for wanting character development.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/13/2019 at 11:17 AM, gesundheit said:

It was really funny because at first I was like, "Oh no, they're going to have Kelsey sing alongside two Broadway musical stars!" Because I had 100% forgotten that Hillary Duff used to be a pop star. Not that it means she's on par with those two by any stretch, but I'd literally forgotten. In fact, wasn't she famous for that first?

Liza should have helpfully explained to Kelsey that it's just a song and, no, people in the 80s did not work "only 9 to 5" and had insane hours as well. "Workin' from around 8 or 8:30 to usually sometime after 7 but the official COB is 5" isn't a very catch lyric!

Presumably if Charles can do a sleepover his kids are with their mom, so why the heck is their sex life at Liza's shared apartment instead of his giant brownstone?

It's so funny you say that because I hadn't heard of these crazy hours until around 2000 because where I lived 9-5 with an hour for lunch was the norm for an office job. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/9/2019 at 11:06 PM, love2lovebadtv said:

It's so funny you say that because I hadn't heard of these crazy hours until around 2000 because where I lived 9-5 with an hour for lunch was the norm for an office job. 

Yeah, some time in the 1990s everything changed.  I was working in a big accounting firm when we all got a memo that our office hours were going to change to 8:30 - 5:00 from 9-5.  We were all given a small raise supposedly to compensate for the extra half hour of work per day.  A couple of years later another memo went out that our hours were now going to be either 8:00 - 5:00 or 9:00 - 6:00 (our choice), but at that time no additional raise was given.  I think we were given an extra holiday and personal day.  I thought this was just happening at my company but I soon found out it had quickly become the norm everywhere.  Nobody ever talked about it.  I've Googled it in the past and found nothing.  I'm glad to know I'm not the only person on planet Earth to notice this!

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×