Type keyword(s) to search

Bachelor in Paradise 6: Speculation and Spoilers

• Start Topic

40 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

The bar for "unattainable hot guy" must be really low for if Blake qualifies as one.

Bachelorette runner up.  Possibly considered to be the Bachelor.   Minor royalty in Bachelor Nation.  Or he was before BiP.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
23 hours ago, chocolatine said:

The bar for "unattainable hot guy" must be really low if Blake qualifies as one.

Yeah, Blake is the "fuck 'em and move on" guy, who knows how to sweet-talk a woman into bed with him, but has no idea how to actually maintain a relationship.  

And I don't get it, because, to me, he's kind of funny-looking.   Sometimes, there's a shot of him looking good, and I wonder who that guy is.  then the camera angle changes a little, and I realize it's goofy-looking Blake.

• Love 14

Were Haley and Luke S even in this episode (Wk. 6 epi 1)?  Granted I was only half watching because it was so boring but I remember Reality Steve reporting that Luke S. was annoying everyone with his tequila brand talk and I honestly can't remember anything about him in this episode or last episode.   Is today the final episode besides the reunion next week?  I'm so confused on how they are going to fit in the Whitney/Connor storyline plus a rose ceremony plus the inane proposals.

Edited by LBS
1 hour ago, LBS said:

Were Haley and Luke S even in this episode (Wk. 6 epi 1)?  Granted I was only half watching because it was so boring but I remember Reality Steve reporting that Luke S. was annoying everyone with his tequila brand talk and I honestly can't remember anything about him in this episode or last episode.   Is today the final episode besides the reunion next week?  I'm so confused on how they are going to fit in the Whitney/Connor storyline plus a rose ceremony plus the inane proposals.

Especially since apparently Conner is pining for Whitney who he met at the wedding and who arrives after he leaves, and they are now dating.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Especially since apparently Conner is pining for Whitney who he met at the wedding and who arrives after he leaves, and they are now dating.

But he makes out with Caelynn at the wedding? So weird and gross, I just don't get it. I must be old.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, DEL901 said:

That must be a nice ego boost after Caelynn dumped him for loser Dean. (For those who don't remember, Whitney is the gorgeous brunette from Ick Vile's season who never got any screen time.)

Edited by chocolatine
  • Love 3

I wasn't sure where else to put this. Fact? Rumor? I have no idea. It is from Reddit, so take it with a grain of salt.

Seems that Evan has been spending these past few months at his family farm running either a hemp or marijuana business (not sure which or if there is a difference).  They haven't been spending time together, were distant at Ashley and Jared's wedding, and their SM habits are changing.  Guess Evan's boys visit him at the farm but Carly does not.  Trouble?  

Edited by nutty1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

Seems that Evan has been spending these past few months at his family farm running either a hemp or marijuana business (not sure which or if there is a difference).  They haven't been spending time together, were distant at Ashley and Jared's wedding, and their SM habits are changing.  Guess Evan's boys visit him at the farm but Carly does not.  Trouble?  

Hmmm..... I follow them both on Instagram because I'm a grown ass (hu)man and it doesn't seem like any changes between them on that.  She is always more active than he is.  Plus she's pretty far along now in her pregnancy so I can see her not going to the farm.   Saying all that.... wouldn't be 100% shocked either.  

Does anyone else follow her?  Her last IG post shows her but on the background is a huge picture of her and the baby.  On the side table underneath it, it looks like a smaller version of the same pic.  I'm going to try and get a pic.

BC1135F6-359A-4157-AD79-0DD756A1B20B.jpeg

Edited by LBS
Add pic
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Not sure if this is the right place to post or if it should gone on the media thread but I read on another fan site that Demi Lovato and Mike had dinner last night at La Scala in LA. The girl who posted was able to overhear some of their conversation.

She posted they entered together through the back entrance for celebs, mentioned what they wore, Mike was inquiring about Demi’s lifestyle as to touring/recording and “how all that works”, he mentioned his sister and she mentioned her mom a few times, Demi was full on belly laughing frequently. 

• Love 6
On 9/14/2019 at 10:01 AM, Koalagirl said:

Not sure if this is the right place to post or if it should gone on the media thread but I read on another fan site that Demi Lovato and Mike had dinner last night at La Scala in LA. The girl who posted was able to overhear some of their conversation.

She posted they entered together through the back entrance for celebs, mentioned what they wore, Mike was inquiring about Demi’s lifestyle as to touring/recording and “how all that works”, he mentioned his sister and she mentioned her mom a few times, Demi was full on belly laughing frequently. 

So Mike and Tyler have both learned an important lesson about The Bachelor:

wargames.gif

• LOL 10
  • Love 7

The producers must be just thrilled that Tyler and Mike are now both stepping on their Bachelor announcement by publicly dating people who are far better “catches” than this show could ever offer. This season’s choice is less “the guy we all wanted to see have another chance at love” and more “the guy who wasn’t good enough for A list celebrities and therefore still willing to do it.” I’m wondering how the show dynamics might shift if future wrong-reasons contestants think they have a chance at dating a celebrity if they behave well enough. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 6

Carly posted a video on IG.... I am thinking it is not looking good for her and Evan

carlywad

There’s nothing better after a long day of chasing a toddler around while 7 months pregnant, than relaxing in a fresh and vibrant bedroom space. I had so much fun putting some of my favorite things into my temporary bedroom space while moving. Visually I love pops of color and different textures, and Bella’s photos made me feel right at home. One of my most important additions was my Glade Blue Odyssey candle that has the most calming smell and the most beautiful blue color. What are some of your favorite things about your bedroom space? @glade #ad

Edited by nutty1
1 hour ago, nutty1 said:

Carly posted a video on IG.... I am thinking it is not looking good for her and Evan

carlywad

There’s nothing better after a long day of chasing a toddler around while 7 months pregnant, than relaxing in a fresh and vibrant bedroom space. I had so much fun putting some of my favorite things into my temporary bedroom space while moving. Visually I love pops of color and different textures, and Bella’s photos made me feel right at home. One of my most important additions was my Glade Blue Odyssey candle that has the most calming smell and the most beautiful blue color. What are some of your favorite things about your bedroom space? @glade #ad

Oh, I don't know.  She could be having a difficult pregnancy; he could have restless leg syndrome.  Could be a number of things, necessitating a separate room.  I'm ok with it.

14 minutes ago, b2H said:

Oh, I don't know.  She could be having a difficult pregnancy; he could have restless leg syndrome.  Could be a number of things, necessitating a separate room.  I'm ok with it.

But she says "while moving". Combined with what others said, I am still leery.

20 hours ago, phlebas said:

So Mike and Tyler have both learned an important lesson about The Bachelor:

wargames.gif

The biggest winner so far is when Jennifer Hudson (at the peak of her career) ordered up “Punk” from “I Love NY.”

Hmm. Okay, did some googling and apparently they just broke up this summer after 10 years together. 

Demi Lovato has a LOOOOONG history of substance and mental health issues for such a youngg woman, so I don't know if Mike wants to go counting his pop star fling as an actual "thing" yet.  She deserves to be in good shape before being the alpha in a new relationship.  

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, leighdear said:

Demi Lovato has a LOOOOONG history of substance and mental health issues for such a youngg woman, so I don't know if Mike wants to go counting his pop star fling as an actual "thing" yet.  She deserves to be in good shape before being the alpha in a new relationship.  

Girl does have her demons. Maybe Mike can be a stabilizing influence on her.

• Love 5
18 hours ago, phlebas said:

Girl does have her demons. Maybe Mike can be a stabilizing influence on her.

Though Mike is sweet, I wouldn't say anyone on this fame whore franchise is a good match for a clearly fragile, frequently relapsing addict. Although he's clearly much more grounded than anyone in her potential dating pool. Demi Lovato is also bi like BiP Demi, and they're apparently friends, but the latter's engagement ruins my hopes of a Demi squared power couple, so Mike will do! I don't know if he'll be into the glitzy, vapid A-List party scene like Tyler though. He seems like a regular dude.

I feel for Carly if they are on the rocks - the baby will only make things worse.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Though Mike is sweet, I wouldn't say anyone on this fame whore franchise is a good match for a clearly fragile, frequently relapsing addict.

Personally I'm not sure Demi is a good idea for Mike, famewhore franchise or not and yes because of these demons and her many issues. Frankly I think the last thing Demi needs is to be dating anyone. So yeah I'm not exactly cheering this pairing on. 

7 minutes ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

I don't know if he'll be into the glitzy, vapid A-List party scene like Tyler though. He seems like a regular dude.

To be fair to Tyler, thus far, he's very much living a regular life. He just happens to be dating someone famous. But other than the VMA afterparty, which there weren't even pics of, most of what's been seen of Tyler and Gigi has been relatively normal and low key. Going bowling with friends, eating tacos, hanging out at her mother's farm, etc.

• Love 5
On 9/18/2019 at 12:31 PM, jumper sage said:

I was looking for the "texts" and didn't find any here so I Googled them.  There is a lot of "Dude".   🤣

Also, geez girl, take a hint, he did not want you to come over!

• Love 5