Type keyword(s) to search

Bachelor in Paradise 6: Speculation and Spoilers

• Start Topic

I wonder what Tyaisha thinks after watching that spectacle last night?  Of course, she was there, but did she really see it all? Wonder if her and JPJ are still talking this morning??!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, nutty1 said:

I wonder what Tyaisha thinks after watching that spectacle last night?  Of course, she was there, but did she really see it all? Wonder if her and JPJ are still talking this morning??!

If I was her, I'd say bye ASAP.

Still don't see how they are going to fit what's upcoming into the remaining 4 episodes esp Chris and Katie getting engaged since we barely see them.  At least Dylan & Hannah pop up every now and then.

I think they missed on the Clay/Angela/Nicole storyline as Clay doesn't have the personality to pull so much airtime.  

The unspoiled folks that think Caelynn is SO much better off without Dean are gonna lose their freakin' minds when it's revealed that he comes back, and they're still together.  *LOL*

Tayshia was trembling like a chihuahua during the JPJ/Derek bitch fight.  Why do girls like that get so hysterical when dudes get into a dick-measuring contest?  Because that's all those things are.  It's not like the both pulled pistols. 

Though that would be the.most.dramatic.moment.in.paradise.history.   

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, leighdear said:

The unspoiled folks that think Caelynn is SO much better off without Dean are gonna lose their freakin' minds when it's revealed that he comes back, and they're still together.  *LOL*

Tayshia was trembling like a chihuahua during the JPJ/Derek bitch fight.  Why do girls like that get so hysterical when dudes get into a dick-measuring contest?  Because that's all those things are.  It's not like the both pulled pistols. 

Though that would be the.most.dramatic.moment.in.paradise.history.   

Didn’t Reality Steve also say that Tayshia and JPJ are seeing each other post-BIP too?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Koalagirl said:

Didn’t Reality Steve also say that Tayshia and JPJ are seeing each other post-BIP too?

Yup.  I just came to mention that.  I think the preview of the mystery person going home is Derek.  

That girl must be seriously desperate.  She lives in California, and JPJ is in DC.  They'll fizzle by the end of the year, I'm betting.  Long distance is tough, and almost never works with these folks.  

• Love 1

I listened to the first 10 minutes of RS's podcast. He had reunion spoilers. Let's see what I remember.

Kristina said she knew Caelynn hooked up with some guy at Stagecoach the day before she hooked up with Dean. The guy is Mark Dohner and he is some social media influencer with over 3 million IG followers. To add insult to injury, Kristina actually came to Stagecoach WITH Mark Dohner. But then he hooked up with Caelynn. Not sure if Kristina was with him romantically or not. And Steve said sex was not mentioned, as far as Caelynn and the other guy goes. Caelynn did not deny she hung out with him. There are pictures out there of her making out with him.

Most contestants thought Blake should not have released those texts between him and Caelynn. But Caelynn did mention she was over emotional and may have exaggerated while on BIP.

Demi had proposed to Kristian on BIP, so Kristian proposed to her at the reunion. Yea, like that was her idea! I am sure it was a Neil Lane ring!

Hannah and Dylan  are still going strong, he is moving to LA.

Katie came out without her ring. Said she felt Chris wasn't putting enough into it. Chris was sort of floored about her saying that. He could not understand why she cose then to say something (again, hello producers!) she ended up putting the ring back on and they are going to try again.

Whitney and Connor are still together.

They show Tayisha being filmed going to JPJ's and asking for a reconciliation, and they are still together.

Dean & Caelynn are still together.

Nicole said she had wanted more form Clay. He argued they were only together 3 weeks and he wasn't going to propose. They are not together,

JPJ and Derek still disagree on everything.

And Peter was announced as the next Bachelor. He said all the right things, but then got genuinely emotional.

I think that is it.

Edited by nutty1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 7
38 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

Nicole said she had wanted more form Clay. He argued they were only together 3 weeks and he wasn't going to propose. They are not together,

So much great info.  Thanks Nutty1.

I just quoted the one bullet because rarely have I seen so much common sense:  Clay didn't want to get engaged after 3 weeks.  Go figure?

Glad Caelynn admitted she had been "over emotional".  Maybe Dean is a good influence after all?

I've lost some respect for Katie.  That was not the way to do things.  They may be back together... for now, but Chris has to have some concerns.

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, alexa said:

Who is Whitney?  (from the RS updates).  I can't think of who that is...

Connor was hoping she would be in BIP. She came after he left but they sent her to his hotel room and now they’re together. That’s how I vaguely remember the story. 

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, alexa said:

Who is Whitney?  (from the RS updates).  I can't think of who that is...

20 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

Connor was hoping she would be in BIP. She came after he left but they sent her to his hotel room and now they’re together. That’s how I vaguely remember the story. 

They met at the wedding.  Then they expected to meet at BiP, but he was already gone when she arrived (he left because she wasn't there.)  When he wasn't there she left.  

Then they ended up together in his hotel room... happily ever after???

• Love 3
2 hours ago, DEL901 said:

They met at the wedding.  Then they expected to meet at BiP, but he was already gone when she arrived (he left because she wasn't there.)  When he wasn't there she left.  

Then they ended up together in his hotel room... happily ever after???

And that's the kind of thing that drives me crazy about this show.   If you KNOW who you want to date, (or if you're already dating them), going on BiP to "meet"  them, makeout, give a rose, go on a date, etc,  seems fake and contrived.  

If two people from "bachelor nation"  want to get married, they go on the show, "fall in love"  on tv, and get a big fat diamond ring and some fame out of the deal.  (see Demi and Kristian). 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, DEL901 said:

So much great info.  Thanks Nutty1.

I just quoted the one bullet because rarely have I seen so much common sense:  Clay didn't want to get engaged after 3 weeks.  Go figure?

I think Clay has commitment issues . He said previously that he dated Angela for 8 months but never said I love you to her , and if I remember correctly he said he never said that to anyone before . And he seemed very into Nicole this whole time but you can see him now starting to push her away . I’m guessing once they had sex ( since they showed them waking up in the same bed together ), he was ready to move on to the next one . He seems like a nice guy , but the type that has no idea what / who he wants and falls hard then drops them when the relationship seems to be moving forward . 

• Love 3
20 hours ago, nutty1 said:

I listened to the first 10 minutes of RS's podcast. He had reunion spoilers. Let's see what I remember.

Kristina said she knew Caelynn hooked up with some guy at Stagecoach the day before she hooked up with Dean. The guy is Mark Dohner and he is some social media influencer with over 3 million IG followers. To add insult to injury, Kristina actually came to Stagecoach WITH Mark Dohner. But then he hooked up with Caelynn. Not sure if Kristina was with him romantically or not. And Steve said sex was not mentioned, as far as Caelynn and the other guy goes. Caelynn did not deny she hung out with him. There are pictures out there of her making out with him.

Most contestants thought Blake should not have released those texts between him and Caelynn. But Caelynn did mention she was over emotional and may have exaggerated while on BIP.

Demi had proposed to Kristian on BIP, so Kristian proposed to her at the reunion. Yea, like that was her idea! I am sure it was a Neil Lane ring!

Hannah and Dylan  are still going strong, he is moving to LA.

Katie came out without her ring. Said she felt Chris wasn't putting enough into it. Chris was sort of floored about her saying that. He could not understand why she cose then to say something (again, hello producers!) she ended up putting the ring back on and they are going to try again.

Whitney and Connor are still together.

They show Tayisha being filmed going to JPJ's and asking for a reconciliation, and they are still together.

Dean & Caelynn are still together.

JPJ and Derek still disagree on everything.

And Peter was announced as the next Bachelor. He said all the right things, but then got genuinely emotional.

I think that is it.

How badly did they crucify Caelyn for hooking up with two guys back-to-back? Oh right, she’s a strong, independent woman for doing that. Only men are disgusting for that behavior, my bad. 

Also, they all agreed Blake was wrong for releasing those texts yet Caelyn could only muster up that she MIGHT have exaggerated things? So they just felt like Blake shouldn’t have defended himself at all and just allowed her to talk bad about him? That’s insane to me. I’m sure Chris Harrison did his best to not follow up with anyone on that and just let everyone move on. 

• Love 14

They said Blake shouldn't have released those texts because every one of them has as bad, if not WORSE strings of sexts and incriminating conversations on their phones.   They're all hypocrites

I thought Clay was too smart to even be on the original show, but he never should have gone on Paradise.  And while he may not know who or what he wants, at least he didn't get obnoxiously drunk, constantly vomit, cry non-stop, lie, gossip and generally show his ass to the entire viewing audience for 2 months.   He acted like an adult, which made him the odd one out.  He needs to stay away from the franchise going forward.   

• Love 5
On 8/29/2019 at 12:33 PM, nutty1 said:

Which Peter?  The one from Rachel's show or Becca's?

11 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Which Peter?  The one from Rachel's show or Becca's?

Pilot Pete, from Hannah's season.  If Peter from Rachel's season were in the mix, there would be a LOT more noise.

(I assume you meant Hannah, not Becca 🙂 Becca didn't have a Peter.)

Edited by phlebas
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, phlebas said:

I assume Pilot Pete, from Hannah's season.  If Peter from Rachel's season were in the mix, there would be a LOT more noise.

Yeah thanks.  I meant Pete from Hannah's season, not Becca's.  

Pilot Pete?  Meh.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Yeah thanks.  I meant Pete from Hannah's season, not Becca's.  

Pilot Pete?  Meh.

I think Pete was a LOT of people's #3 choice.

Since the last two were Colton and Arie, Pete does have the opportunity to clear a low bar.  But I would like to know why they didn't go with Mike.

• Love 4

I wonder if Rachel's Peter just didn't want to do it, because I have to believe the Bachelor producers would have jumped at a chance to get him.  Or, they were afraid that he might not play the game and he wouldn't pick someone and propose?

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Ohwell said:

I wonder if Rachel's Peter just didn't want to do it, because I have to believe the Bachelor producers would have jumped at a chance to get him.  Or, they were afraid that he might not play the game and he wouldn't pick someone and propose?

He was in negotiations to be TB after Rachel's season but he took too long to decide and ultimately they went with someone they can control more easily. because that is the most important trait to TPTB.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, thehepburn said:

He was in negotiations to be TB after Rachel's season but he took too long to decide and ultimately they went with someone they can control more easily. because that is the most important trait to TPTB.

Well, it probably worked out for the best.  I'm thinking the reason it took Peter so long was because he knew he wouldn't play the game.  Also, the producers didn't want another Juan Pablo.

22 hours ago, leighdear said:

They said Blake shouldn't have released those texts because every one of them has as bad, if not WORSE strings of sexts and incriminating conversations on their phones.   They're all hypocrites

Then they should all release the texts for our entertainment. 😂

20 hours ago, phlebas said:

I think Pete was a LOT of people's #3 choice.

Since the last two were Colton and Arie, Pete does have the opportunity to clear a low bar.  But I would like to know why they didn't go with Mike.

Mike acted like an asshole a few times and I know some people believe his act but I feel like I can see through it. I liked him until he lied about Cam and made a big deal about a pity rose after he got his own pity rose. And it really made me sick when he acted like the Queen of England walked in when it was just stupid Hannah. He jumped up and bumped his head. That’s how excited he was to see Hannah Brown. Then referring to himself in the third person a few times was unforgivable. Who was the man of color from a couple seasons back who had an adorable daughter? He should have been The Bachelor. I remember he left paradise because he wanted to be with his daughter. He was a good guy. In my opinion, there have been several black men in this franchise who would have been perfect for the Bachelor. I’m not sure why they never give them a shot. Never mind. I know why. It’s clear that this is a lily whites only franchise. Disgusting. Yet, they’re so woke because of Demi. 🙄🙄🙄

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, Nowhere said:

Who was the man of color from a couple seasons back who had an adorable daughter? He should have been The Bachelor. I remember he left paradise because he wanted to be with his daughter.

That was Kenny. The real reason he left paradise was that he wanted to get away from Annaliese, the daughter's dance recital was just a convenient excuse.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 9
36 minutes ago, Nowhere said:

Mike acted like an asshole a few times and I know some people believe his act but I feel like I can see through it. I liked him until he lied about Cam and made a big deal about a pity rose after he got his own pity rose. And it really made me sick when he acted like the Queen of England walked in when it was just stupid Hannah. He jumped up and bumped his head. That’s how excited he was to see Hannah Brown. Then referring to himself in the third person a few times was unforgivable. Who was the man of color from a couple seasons back who had an adorable daughter? He should have been The Bachelor. I remember he left paradise because he wanted to be with his daughter. He was a good guy. In my opinion, there have been several black men in this franchise who would have been perfect for the Bachelor. I’m not sure why they never give them a shot. Never mind. I know why. It’s clear that this is a lily whites only franchise. Disgusting. Yet, they’re so woke because of Demi. 🙄🙄🙄

Was it Kenny from Rachel's season with the adorable daughter? Weren't there issues with him and that racist dude?

Mike was a little too quick to get involved in the drama, and the stuff with Cam wasn't a great look for him. Maybe my calibration is off because there was SO MUCH MORE on Hannah's season (not to mention Hannah herself was a drama repeater station on Colton's season). 

Plus, if they're going to insist on using someone from Hannah's season, who else was there? I guess Peter's okay although he's a little dull and the ex-gf thing has to raise red flags. Tyler took himself out of the running. 

With all Mike's flaws, he's the only one I would have been interested in seeing. (Although I'm sure I'll watch regardless.)

9 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

That was Kenny. The real reason he left paradise was that he wanted to get away from Annaliese, the daughter's dance recital was just a convenient excuse.

You can run from Annaliese but SHE WILL FIND YOU.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, phlebas said:

Was it Kenny from Rachel's season with the adorable daughter? Weren't there issues with him and that racist dude?

Mike was a little too quick to get involved in the drama, and the stuff with Cam wasn't a great look for him. Maybe my calibration is off because there was SO MUCH MORE on Hannah's season (not to mention Hannah herself was a drama repeater station on Colton's season). 

Plus, if they're going to insist on using someone from Hannah's season, who else was there? I guess Peter's okay although he's a little dull and the ex-gf thing has to raise red flags. Tyler took himself out of the running. 

With all Mike's flaws, he's the only one I would have been interested in seeing. (Although I'm sure I'll watch regardless.)

You can run from Annaliese but SHE WILL FIND YOU.

I was hoping for someone from BiP, like Bukowski or JPJ (before he threw a fit). I guess I’m ready for someone interesting instead of the same guy each season. Peter may as well be Colton or any of the other ones. 

• Love 7
44 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Y'all got me wondering about Kenny and I found this article.  It's dated January of this year so I wonder if they're still together.  They look like a good match and I like that family picture of them and their kids.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1001448/bachelor-nation-fan-favorite-kenny-king-finally-finds-love 

I peeked at the girlfriend's Instagram that was linked from the article and she's posted pictures of Kenny and his daughter in the last couple of days, so it's safe to say they're still together. Good for Kenny, I've always liked him.

• Love 9

According to Reality Steve's latest column, he's hearing Tayshia & JPJ aren't gonna make it.  

I commented last Wednesday that they'd fizzle by the end of the year, but I'm shortening that to 6 weeks from the reunion show.  If that.  He's disgusting. 

• Love 7
9 hours ago, leighdear said:

According to Reality Steve's latest column, he's hearing Tayshia & JPJ aren't gonna make it.  

I commented last Wednesday that they'd fizzle by the end of the year, but I'm shortening that to 6 weeks from the reunion show.  If that.  He's disgusting. 

I never got the impression that she liked him, she just briefly latched on to him because he was the only man in Paradise who was interested in her at the time.

Edited by chocolatine
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

According to Reality Steve, Kristina is going to dump Blake before the end of Paradise.   Can’t wait.  

Honestly she would look better if she would quit gravitating to him in the first place.  She needs to leave BIP and never come back, imo.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, alexa said:

Honestly she would look better if she would quit gravitating to him in the first place.  She needs to leave BIP and never come back, imo.

I really don't like her. She always looks so smug and she needs to stop coming back to paradise. Blake isn't interested in her , he just needs to repair his image. She's the type of person that will always go for the unattainable hot guy and miss all the red flags.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I really don't like her. She always looks so smug and she needs to stop coming back to paradise. Blake isn't interested in her , he just needs to repair his image. She's the type of person that will always go for the unattainable hot guy and miss all the red flags.

The bar for "unattainable hot guy" must be really low if Blake qualifies as one.

Edited by chocolatine
  • LOL 8
  • Love 6