Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Like I said above, I don't mind clothes because they can be washed. But other stuff I might be leery of. I did get a lot of hand me down stuff from my sister in law but she is so clean the stuff was like new.

He reminds me of some kid from a 70's commercial

The kid from 2 1/2 men in the first few seasons. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

How interesting would it be for the criticizers and the criticized to switch positions next season of Pillow Talk?  Personally, I would love to watch these folks tear Storage Space David a new one.  (Wow, I really loathe him!).  I would pay a $10 fee to watch Tarik and Dean handle that.  

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Suzy Rhapsody said:

How interesting would it be for the criticizers and the criticized to switch positions next season of Pillow Talk?  Personally, I would love to watch these folks tear Storage Space David a new one.  (Wow, I really loathe him!)

He makes me laugh, but he still has an ick factor about him

• Love 9
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Did David just say he wanted to send money to Annie's family but she said no not so much?!? I noticed Annie looked at him funny when he said that. 😂

She’s living in a storage unit apartment.. she knows there’s no money, he’s all talk.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Owww ma legs said:

He makes me laugh, but he still has an ick factor about him

I agree and he is no dummy but does have some issues, I enjoy them more as a couple on PT

• Love 6
Just now, iwasish said:

She’s living in a storage unit apartment.. she knows there’s no money, he’s all talk.

Ahhhh, man!  I love Old Fat Wise Man David mode!  

He gives the BEST advice on Pillow Talk.

The faces Annie makes (at his outrageous lies) are priceless.

Those 2 are the Biggest Grifters on the 90 Day franchise.

He still has no job and lives in the storage without  proper stove. 

When Annie gets her green card and can work.......he is going to make her be the bread winner.

sad!

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

When Annie gets her green card and can work.......he is going to make her be the bread winner.

sad!

Supposedly he's working at least part-time as an ESL instructor.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

sad!

Not too sure but I thought he was teaching ESL at a college and running the storage locker? I think the biggest grifters are John & Rachel.

• Love 4
(edited)
4 minutes ago, endure said:

I think the biggest grifters are John & Rachel

Weren't they already married and isn't Lucy actually his daughter but they don't admit it because it would screw up the timeline of the show?

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
39 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Like I said above, I don't mind clothes because they can be washed. But other stuff I might be leery of. I did get a lot of hand me down stuff from my sister in law but she is so clean the stuff was like new.

He reminds me of some kid from a 70's commercial

Yea, for older kids and adults.  Secondhand, is cool. 

Just meant for a new baby.  New babies seemed too delicate. Plus, if you cannot afford a few packs of onesies, joggers, socks and diapers.....to get you through the first few months.........you should not be having a baby. 

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Supposedly he's working at least part-time as an ESL instructor.

20 minutes ago, endure said:

Not too sure but I thought he was teaching ESL at a college and running the storage locker? I think the biggest grifters are John & Rachel.

Yea!  I think the ESL job is fake.  That is not a real job, anyways.

Annie and David get money/housing relief from working at the storage.

All TLC couples...get money from their salary and IG hustling. (Nobody ever mentions this part on the show)

TRUE!!!!!  John and Rachel.....their story (as told) makes ZERO sense.  Plus, I saw that $30,000 GFM that was (supposedly) theirs and that they had already met, etc. 

Plus, I don’t think Rachel would be so attach to him.....if Lucy was not his bio-daughter. ️Suspect!

• Love 3

I am curious as to who is the least popular person on this show, from the viewers' perspective. My vote goes to Libby; I cannot tolerate her sense of entitlement and her complete lack of grasp on reality. I feel sorry for that baby she is bringing into the world. Meh, she is tied with Nicole. I have major second hand embarrassment for that one.

• Love 12
53 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Weren't they already married and isn't Lucy actually his daughter but they don't admit it because it would screw up the timeline of the show?

Yes plus they apparently were on Go Fund Me twice....I just can’t take the lies.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Hannah94 said:

I am curious as to who is the least popular person on this show, from the viewers' perspective.

ALL OF THEM!

I honestly cannot even watch more than a bit before FF the segments. 

Libby is ridiculous and her Andre is going to beat her one day. He's scary. Her father has to be the world's biggest fool.

Chantel/Pedro well, they might work IF they were both orphans! 

The blond floozy from PA with her boy-toy from Jamaica? What a treat she is! Keep him/throw him back? Make up your mind and then do it but really, how nasty can you be?

Baby Huey and Azan......hells-bells they are NEVER going to get married so just WHY are they on this show? 

KungPAO and (w)russ.....he's kitty-cat whipped. and she? Over aged model? No, more like underdressed, poundplus (for a model), head case. She things she is sooooooo much. Her 'wuss' is an engineer and could have a good position in OKLAHOMA or TEXAS. Miami? not so much. Meanwhile, she can shake her ta-ta's anywhere. 

Jonathan and his child-bride. Really? You can buy a teenager a jeep and boobies but they are still easily bored. You wanted to keep her in no-where-ville and think she would be happy? Happy how? Happy to see you and your too-old-for-her friends? Happy to do nothing but prepare to jump in the sack with you every night? Now she wants $$$ from you? Guess you couldn't get that from all the 'things' you have already given her? Sucker! (But Jonathan deserves it.) 

Larissa and Colt(ee) while her speech (everything with an ee) was cute for a while, it has worn out its charm. She could at least get her husbands' name right, if nothing else. Colt is creepy and would not surprise me to find he is into necrophilia and his mom probably watches. Not that Larissa is much better. Between leaving kids in Brazil and criticizing EVERYTHING from the moment she got to Las Vegas, she is exhausting. However, she is probably the best of the entire bunch. 

This is probably the last season I will watch as the show has gotten ridiculous. Not one story line is believable (some are certifiable) More than half of the couples are divorced. 

• Love 12
21 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

I am curious as to who is the least popular person on this show, from the viewers' perspective. My vote goes to Libby; I cannot tolerate her sense of entitlement and her complete lack of grasp on reality. I feel sorry for that baby she is bringing into the world. Meh, she is tied with Nicole. I have major second hand embarrassment for that one.

Ashley.  Bc, she is an asshole.

There is some dark Molly-Luis stuff going on in that house that we don’t get to see since she cannot film her kids.

Last night she said....’I comes home, ignore Jay and take care of my kids.’

She leaves the kids alone with Jay?

Ok, then why do you have this man in your house creating tension and stress for young kids?

I forgot!  She has lupus because she ended up at the hospital.  Then set-up a GFM asking for money.

All we see her do is spend money on 90-day marriage stuff for Jay, hair, nails and drinking. 

So, she has lupus.  Small kids. Always drinking and lives with stress.

She forgets she is a mom and doesn’t look like she puts her kids first.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

There's nobody I root for on this show. But for trainwreck value I like watching Angela, Nicole, and Larissa because they are good for snark material.

Oh Lordy, I forgot about Angela. She is the grossest one of the bunch.

• LOL 2

I just did a google to see if Michael & Angela are coming back and they are.  What also came up is that her daughter has been charged with sexual molestation of children, several charges apparently, yikes!

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I wouldn't leave a daughter alone with Jay

Shit I wouldn't leave Ashley's kids alone with Ashley. She is so clueless, I am surprised she knows how to breathe, let alone be responsible for other human lives.

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, endure said:

I just did a google to see if Michael & Angela are coming back and they are.  What also came up is that her daughter has been charged with sexual molestation of children, several charges apparently, yikes!

Not too long ago her daughter was convicted CSC with a teenage boy, and I believe sentenced to a prison term.

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, happy hobo said:

This is probably the last season I will watch as the show has gotten ridiculous. Not one story line is believable (some are certifiable) More than half of the couples are divorced. 

Thank goodness for Pillow Talk because I don't think I can bear watching the two hour show.  I think I'll just check out the chat.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)

I'm finally watching the whole PT episode uninterrupted and Tarik and his brother are hilarious. I am also liking David and Annie more and more and I really didn't care for them during their season. Loren and Alexi seem to have a really good vibe and this is not something we can say about 95% of the wackadoos on this show. Libby and Andrrrrraaay.....enough already - their shit is so scripted, it gives me a migraine. Her dad seems decent but at the same time, he is being a total jackass enabler, but again - I am sure it is mostly fiction. Pedro looks so defeated and sad 😞 Nicole is just desperate delusional Miss Piggy in love. I make a decent living and I cannot afford to travel all over the world so how does unemployed Nicole take all these trips? And how does she not realize he is completely disgusted by her? It's painfully obvious to the rest of the world. So many questions, not enough answers. 

Ooops, I forgot to write about what a huge moron Ashley is. She has me in a perpetual state of constantly shaking my damn head. 

Edited by Hannah94
  • Love 11
(edited)
9 hours ago, endure said:

Annie really cracks me up on Pillow Talk, she is quite funny and often culturally naive so Dave jumps in with an explanation and she says OMB (buddha)

Those two are hilarious and I live for their segments. Annie is spot on every time with her observations. And every time I remember her saying "why no have napkin? why we so poor?" I die laughing. 

9 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Hey nothing wrong with shopping at a 2nd hand store, my teenage daughter loves buying clothes there, I just make sure I wash everything before she wears it.

There was a used clothing store on Newbury St. in Boston in the 80's called The Closet, where I bought most of my clothes. I loved Ralph Lauren and Calvin Klein, and they were represented in abundance. Once I scored a cashmere coat for $100 which I wore till it literally fell to pieces. I love and adore secondhand shopping. 

Ashley's friends are the very definition of "ratchet". And her nasty little phone call! Girl you are 32 years old and you are phone stalking a high school kid? Seek help. That poor kid probably heard your message and burst into tears. She's probably under the bed, sobbing. What a bitch. 

Loren was hilarious. "I'd miss you because I wouldn't be able to get things off the high shelves in the kitchen". Hahahahahaha. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 16

I really do like Pillow Talk more than the regular show, and it makes Annie/David and Tarik/Dean about 1000% more likeable than on the regular show.  But it bugs me that the production has inserted fictionalization even into PT, to wit: we all know that PT is filmed before the regular episode airs, and we know it because commercials for the next PT air DURING the regular episode.  TLC isn't hiding its cards that these PT eps are shot already by Sunday night.  So they need to drop the intro fiction of everyone gathering around their TVs shouting, "It's on now!".  It's on whenever they push the play button on their remote, FFS.  (I'm not entirely sold that these are all really their bedrooms, but at least TLC doesn't pointedly break that 4th wall during ads on Sunday nights.) /end pedantic rant

That being said, the theory above that Darcy has disordered eating is spot-on.  She claimed she didn't want any food because Stacy sneezed on it...but most of the food was still boxed & bagged up.  Either she's a super-germaphobe, or she just wants an excuse not to eat, like we've seen her not eat with Jesse.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Lizzing said:

TLC isn't hiding its cards that these PT eps are shot already by Sunday night.  So they need to drop the intro fiction of everyone gathering around their TVs shouting, "It's on now!".  It's on whenever they push the play button on their remote, FFS.  (I'm not entirely sold that these are all really their bedrooms,

Oh, if those are their actual bedrooms I'll eat my hat. The pillows still have those labels on them, who leaves them on? And all the rooms are decorated the same--lots of loose throw pillows and comforters; plus everyone has matching side tables and matching lamps? Those are sets. I'm unbothered by this though. Whoever thought up this whole concept deserves a raise. 

• Love 11
8 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Are you saying that all ESL jobs are fake or just this particular set-up?  I know several people who were ESL instructors for years at the university where I work.  They are both retired now but were full-time employees who handled English proficiency testing and taught classes.  We do have a large international graduate student population, though.

• Love 11
(edited)

I also have a friend who taught ESL for years. She worked free lance and usually taught the children of recent immigrants, privately in their homes. She made a decent living at it. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, NannyBails said:

Are you saying that all ESL jobs are fake or just this particular set-up?  I know several people who were ESL instructors for years at the university where I work.  They are both retired now but were full-time employees who handled English proficiency testing and taught classes.  We do have a large international graduate student population, though.

I know what ESL is!  I had ESL class for 2 years in Elementary school! 🤣

If Annie is his student......then how is he teaching ‘at’ university??

He is probably teaching either free course offered to immigrants or a Continuing Ed course.  These are not college classses.  They are community classes open to the public. (No enrollment necessary)

Most international students are not ESL.  They are EFL. 

Fake job as in a job that doesn’t pay the rent! 

His job is the storage.  They are never getting another job. This is because Annie is there and David tells her to do all the storage unit work.....while he goes off and pretends he teaches ESL!  .....At University! 

Grifters!!!!

David got an extra paycheck for Pillow Talk!  Maybe he can finally replace his torn pillow.  (He keeps showing on the show). Poor pillow is screaming every time he leans back! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

yup for Pillow Talk and loving the comments.

Loren and Alexi win for most normal. I have always liked them, wasn't sure they would last, but I do believe they will.

I was previously, admiring Libby just a smidge for standing up to Andrei but now I think they are both delusional but in their own respective delusions. I had previously admired Andrei for being determined to work and earn money  but somehow that has evaporated.

Tarik and Dean still rule. 

Hazel is still dead inside and emotionless.

Pathetic-cast members is just about everyone else? Most have redeeming qualities, but champions in my book (for pathetic-est)

Larissa Colt 

Nicole Azan

Ashley  Jay

Ferni (Jonny is at least admitting defeat and not knowing each other)

and of course Angela but she is also winning in my book for being the least real and most contrived and trashiestte.

Edited by mayvenne
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, Owww ma legs said:

Loves David 90%

That was great!

And Loren trusts Alexei 120%, while he trusts her 100%.  :)

12 hours ago, Owww ma legs said:

They are all in shock at libby 

True dat!

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Pao’s kid looks just like Russ.  He is so cute and fattttttt!  Very loved and spoiled.

Did not know Libby already gave birth.  Gotta check them out.

Do you know where they say they live?  OK or elsewhere?

11 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Sure it is. Certification for ESL teaching is highly intense. You have to take linguistics and morphology and teaching if you already haven't among a lot of other courses.  

• Love 9
12 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Did David just say he wanted to send money to Annie's family but she said no not so much?!? I noticed Annie looked at him funny when he said that. 😂

I heard it as David saying he wants to and does send money, and Annie looked weird at him and said "(yes you do send, but) not that much."

• LOL 2
  • Love 2