Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

Can I just come out strong and say that I don't like Deans? girlfriend at all. I don't think she has any idea what is going on, she's not funny, she has a weird moon pie face... I am not a fan.

• Love 8

Tim's reacting a little too much about Corey's not being able to get it up, given his own experience with Jeniffffer.

1 minute ago, Arynm said:

Can I just come out strong and say that I don't like Deans? girlfriend at all. I don't think she has any idea what is going on, she's not funny, she has a weird moon pie face... I am not a fan.

I agree.  Her voice is grating, too.  I think that she is completely unfamiliar with Dean's vernacular.  His comment that he wants to see other people living his experience was pandering to be on The Other Way himself.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2

I am glad that everyone agrees with me that Corey had no issue getting it up, what a strange excuse to use for not cheating on your girlfriend.

I dont think she cares who he is with, as long as he pays the bills.

She is too busy getting around herself to care what he is doing.

Evelin does look better than in the past. Maybe she gained 5 pounds? Whatever it is, she looks...fine.

• Love 3

I’m so over Cory and Evilen.  Why oh why are they back?  They’re another of my least favorite couples……if you can call them that.   Nether one of them has a personality and they don’t work as a couple at all.   

• Love 4

Maybe Ari's ex husband was working somewhere in Africa or doing research and was in the area.

Andreii - when do you want to marry Jenny? When she is 70?

Sumit's parents may have called the astrologer and gave him some cash for a preferred answer.

• LOL 2

I have noticed that most people on Pillow talk hide their feet. I am not a fan of feet so this is something that has caught my eye. They hide them under blankets and pillows and socks, but very rarely do we see actual feet.

the only exception is Alex, who doesn't give a shit who sees his feet because he is mega-fine.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

Libby and Andrrrei must be the substitutes for Loren and Alexi while Loren's on maternity leave.  They are pretty interchangeable.

I agree but at the same time completely disagree Lol. Alex is so much better than Andrrrei. He saved a man from drowning!!! He has a much better personality.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Is it a funeral? Are they having backyard Bible study?

I like Steven better with short hair. LOL.

One should visit Turkey before moving there.

Steven said that he had 90 days to make the most important decision of his life.  But, he's meeting and living with Alina (?) in Turkey.  The 90 days haven't even started yet, if he's applied for the K-1 visa for her.   

As I type that, I realize that he shouldn't even be on this show.  But, he's our best hope.

• LOL 1

I know a few Mormons and all of them married other Mormons.  A little different than Baptists marrying Methodists.  I wonder what this guy did that was so bad. 

Have you noticed all these couples meeting on international language sites lately?  The third one on TLC. 

• Love 1
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

I know a few Mormons and all of them married other Mormons.  A little different than Baptists marrying Methodists.  I wonder what this guy did that was so bad. 

I have been watching Real Housewives of Salt Lake City and according to that show, everyone in that family should be excommunicated. Divorce is not allowed, so mom and dad are out, and the boys should be married already. Something is off

• Useful 1

Ari, no, you don't tell Bini's sisters that your ex husband is coming to visit and stay with you.

Andreii - from my own experience, say nothing to the sisters. LOL.

I would hope that Leandro would stay at a hotel and they can meet for lunch.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Have you noticed all these couples meeting on international language sites lately?  The third one on TLC. 

6 minutes ago, Arynm said:

I don't understand why the Russian girl who thinks your religion is a cult would care that you were a bad Mormon. Did I miss something?

I agree.  He was on a mission in Eastern Europe for two years, where he learned Russian.  He was there to convert people.  But, he doesn't meet a Russian woman until he returns to the US and goes on an online language app.  The story doesn't sound organic.  

The early seasons were full of Mormon missionaries who met their fiancees abroad: Alan and Kyriam, Josh and Aleksandra, etc..  But they weren't trainwrecks, so TLC moved away from them to couples that met on dating & language apps (allegedly).

• Love 1

Can you imagine dealing with Ari in your family? She seems like a person who would love ruffling feathers.  Of course, maybe it’s production driven. 

Now Jenny does amuse me.  She’s hopeless, but at least she’s entertaining and imo a likable person. Even if she did steal her boyfriend from his parents.   He was an adult, right?

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Arynm said:

I have been watching Real Housewives of Salt Lake City and according to that show, everyone in that family should be excommunicated. Divorce is not allowed, so mom and dad are out, and the boys should be married already. Something is off

LDS does allow some divorces.  Not great, but they let Marie Osmond have TWO. Lol Her brother Tom got one too.  

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Can you imagine dealing with Ari in your family? She seems like a person who would love ruffling feathers.  Of course, maybe it’s production driven. 

Now Jenny does amuse me.  She’s hopeless, but at least she’s entertaining and imo a likable person. Even if she did steal her boyfriend from his parents.   He was an adult, right?

Yes Jenny seems like a nice person except for moving in with a family and screwing their twenty year old son when she's fifty years old.  If this was reversed and a fifty year old male house guest was having sex secretly with the twenty year old daughter of the home owners, reactions would be different.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, Arynm said:

I agree but at the same time completely disagree Lol. Alex is so much better than Andrrrei. He saved a man from drowning!!! He has a much better personality.

Alex is also not a chauvinist pig like Andreii. 

• Love 5
10 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

LDS does allow some divorces.  Not great, but they let Marie Osmond have TWO. Lol Her brother Tom got one too.

In Marie's case, at least the first marriage was sealed in the Temple, and that's a year long process to get unsealed so you can remarry.   

1 hour ago, Dirtybubble said:

So my DVR didn't record Pillow Talk for the new season.  Is it airing on TLC or is it just on Discovery + ?

It was on TLC after the Mama’s Boy show. 9:02 pm MDT or 11:02 EDT/adjust for your time zone.

• Useful 1
19 hours ago, Arynm said:

All she says is “That’s fucked up.”

• Love 2
On 8/29/2021 at 10:46 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

Maybe they’re afraid viewers will snark on their feet.  Lotta people have pitiful feet🥴

Don't you be talkin' smack about me!

On 8/30/2021 at 9:01 AM, CrazyInAlabama said:

In Marie's case, at least the first marriage was sealed in the Temple, and that's a year long process to get unsealed so you can remarry. 

Jay Osmond got a divorce, too.  Why I l know so much about the Osmonds I am not sure.  I do remember Marie getting married the first time, the second time, and the third time!    Hey they can seal, unseal, reseal, squawk like a seal and I don't care.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Don't you be talkin' smack about me!

Jay Osmond got a divorce, too.  Why I l know so much about the Osmonds I am not sure.  I do remember Marie getting married the first time, the second time, and the third time!    Hey they can seal, unseal, reseal, squawk like a seal and I don't care.

Whoa….I didn’t realize Jay got a divorce too.  

13 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Whoa….I didn’t realize Jay got a divorce too.  

When I was little, I had it in my head that my brother was going to marry Marie, my sister was going to marry Donny and I was going to marry Jimmy Osmond.  How we were going to get to Utah to facilitate this I am was not sure.......

Divorce is not that uncommon among LDS folks.  It happens.  

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

When I was little, I had it in my head that my brother was going to marry Marie, my sister was going to marry Donny and I was going to marry Jimmy Osmond.  How we were going to get to Utah to facilitate this I am was not sure.......

Divorce is not that uncommon among LDS folks.  It happens.  

I can relate. Lol

• Love 1

I don't care for Dean, his brother or the wives/girlfriends of either.  When it was Dean and his brother on Pillow Talk, I didn't understand why some of you thought they were so great.  I didn't care for them.

I can't remember them, but I thought Andreii had some good remarks.  He can stay.  I still like Veronica & Tim and Cynthia & Molly.  Was that everybody?

I'm back to liking Pillow Talk better than the actual show this go-round.  We'll see how things progress.

• Love 2

Veronica acting confused about how Ari is still best friends with her ex… ummm… who is sitting next to you Veronica?

“I’m telling you from experience, you don’t say shit to the sisters.” - Andrei 😂😂😂

Rigin is AWFUL on Pillow Talk. She’s basically the lemon pledge housekeeper from Family Guy. And Deeen sucks, such a hypocrite. Not even funny now knowing the shit he pulled.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Dean gets line of the week on Darcey and Stacey: Pillow Talk: "The steak is on the bias, Darcey. Don't cry!"

Is there a Darcey and Stacey thread anywhere? I can't find it.

Edited by JeanJean
  • Useful 1
On 8/30/2021 at 3:36 AM, LEILANI2 said:

Yes Jenny seems like a nice person except for moving in with a family and screwing their twenty year old son when she's fifty years old.  If this was reversed and a fifty year old male house guest was having sex secretly with the twenty year old daughter of the home owners, reactions would be different.

This is where I get confused on the couple’s story.  According to them, their story last week was that they were already a couple from meeting online before Jenny went to India to stay with him and his family.  Summit had provided a fake photo, but she didn’t let that deter her.  It’s not as if she was friends with the parents first.  At least that’s last week’s version.  I’m really not sure what to believe. 

• Love 1