Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, DanaMB said:
15 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Seems like be part of a small group, but I really enjoy Molly and Cynthia. To me they are funny. Maybe its because my family is southern and we are crazy. But I love them together 

They don’t bother me at all. 

I also think Cynthia and Molly are funny. I think they go through louder phases - like sometimes Annie is completely OTT and yelling and bouncing on her bed. But they don't bother me at all. 

Family Chantal on the other hand - what a snooze fest and way to drag down the show. Can't stand Mother Chantal and River. Never watched the spin-off either. I hope they aren't on for many episodes of Pillow Talk. 

• Love 14

IF I wanted to watch any of the members of the Family Chantel, then  would watch their show.  I've never watched it, therefore I do not want to see/watch any of the members of the Family Chantel.  Please, please, please don't make me give up Pillow Talk!  Other than the actors who were promoting their movie, there has not been a featured couple that has not contained at least one direct participant in the K-1 process (or, for Before 90 Days, at least pretended to be considering it).  Neither Karen nor River is a direct participant-so they should NOT be featured on the show.  I want to hear what those who have been through it as a direct participant have to say.  Not someone who accuses others of harvesting the American dollar when in reality they are the person doing everything possible to harvest the dollar via TLC.

• Love 11
On 7/29/2020 at 1:30 PM, seacliffsal said:

IF I wanted to watch any of the members of the Family Chantel, then  would watch their show.  I've never watched it, therefore I do not want to see/watch any of the members of the Family Chantel.  Please, please, please don't make me give up Pillow Talk!  Other than the actors who were promoting their movie, there has not been a featured couple that has not contained at least one direct participant in the K-1 process (or, for Before 90 Days, at least pretended to be considering it).  Neither Karen nor River is a direct participant-so they should NOT be featured on the show.  I want to hear what those who have been through it as a direct participant have to say.  Not someone who accuses others of harvesting the American dollar when in reality they are the person doing everything possible to harvest the dollar via TLC.

I hadn't looked at the list of who was on my DVR's episode guide so was unprepared for Karen and River. When they appeared I immediately NOPE'd that episode off of said DVR.

• Love 5

I suspect that Paul and Karine will be off PT and the Tell All just like Geoffrey was when his “crim-nul record” came to light. 

Oops, I spoke to soon! So much for that theory 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 1

Every single time Mother Chantal or River open their mouths, I think, “Shut up.”  It’s not even something I can help.  Pillow Talk is supposed to be for the semi-sane and functional people/couples (I do realize that the bar is pretty low.)

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Every single time Mother Chantal or River open their mouths, I think, “Shut up.”  It’s not even something I can help.  Pillow Talk is supposed to be for the semi-sane and functional people/couples (I do realize that the bar is pretty low.)

IKR.  Their very existence irritates the crap out of me.  Why TLC why?  We totally don’t deserve this.  There had to be someone better to replace Robert and Anny while they’re having their baby.

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, DragonFlyzz said:

IKR.  Their very existence irritates the crap out of me.  Why TLC why?  We totally don’t deserve this.  There had to be someone better to replace Robert and Anny while they’re having their baby.

I want Tim and Vanessa back. 😡

• Love 10
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I don’t care for the new pair. Isn’t that Shantell’s mother and brother?   Not into them....or her.

Me neither. Plus, why is River always messing with his hair?

• Love 1

So... Carmen wouldn't help Larissa pack last week because she was so angry about her getting back with Eric, but today she's sympathetic enough to listen to her? Hmph. 😒

• Love 3
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

What did Eric say about Larissa’s lady bits?

All I heard was that she didn’t shower, but supposedly Eric and Colt traded stories about her sexual techniques and Eric repeated them to Nathalie. 

• Love 3