Type keyword(s) to search

The Brown Kids

• Start Topic

I have nothing to add to the variations of Kody's name, but I will say that I am proud to be a member of a group where not one of you have stooped to the hackneyed Kotex.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 4
2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Savanah is so pretty!  Now Janelle's an empty nester.

If Savanah has flown the coop (or nest).  She may be home for the summer before college?  Or get a job and stay at home?  Hard to know.

• Like 6
On 5/25/2023 at 8:34 PM, Sandy W said:

I have nothing to add to the variations of Kody's name, but I will say that I am proud to be a member of a group where not one of you have stooped to the hackneyed Kotex.

I came up with Kodpiece.

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

I’m glad Savanah had support for her graduation, I am not surprised Gwendolyn came as she is in Flagstaff and seems to be so sweet to everyone. 

1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

No other moms there?

I think Christine would’ve came if she still lived in Flagstaff, but I don’t see her traveling that far for a HS graduation. College/graduate school or a wedding, yes (not saying it’s right, just saying I am not surprised). Also not surprised I didn’t see Meri at all. 

• Like 10
11 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I’m glad Savanah had support for her graduation, I am not surprised Gwendolyn came as she is in Flagstaff and seems to be so sweet to everyone. 

I believe Gwen and her fiance moved to Salt Lake City last year.  But yes, glad she came.

1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

No other moms there?

Maybe Christine didn't want to run into Kody.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
53 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

I believe Gwen and her fiance moved to Salt Lake City last year.  But yes, glad she came.

They are still living in Arizona.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 4

Savanah is so pretty. Janelle looks good too. She is dressing to flatter her figure. Looks like Kody is sporting fresh highlights. hard for me to spell Savanah's name  and not Savannah my hometown

• Like 7
1 hour ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

If it is for filming I think Kody will be sure to be there…not just for paycheck but to be the center of attention!  

I'm sure he'll be there too, but I'm guessing he never imagined TLC would pack up their crew and relocate them to UT.

Because, like, don't they know HE'S the star. 🤣

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
(edited)
12 hours ago, ginger90 said:

They are still living in Arizona.

Yes/ it is Ysabel that moved to Utah after being with Maddie and Caleb 

Savanah has a real smile with her siblings and with Janelle.  A fake smile with Kody 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 9
  • Useful 1
14 hours ago, 65mickey said:

hard for me to spell Savanah's name  and not Savannah my hometown

The Browns and their weird spellings... But imagine how hard it must be when you're from (W)yoming.. 😏😏😉

• LOL 9
9 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I don't know, Kody's hair is whispering mullet to me.

What is it with this family and mullets?  First it was Ari then Leon and now Kody. Waiting for Robyn to try one. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
11 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I hate to say it, but Kody does look better.  Looks like some color and a fresh perm.  😝

It looks to me as if he's had some fiilers on the previous hair plugs.

• Like 2
  • Useful 4
(edited)

Good for Savannah…hoping that she enjoyed her graduation.  I wonder what she plans to study in college.  I still can’t get over that ugly necklace Kody wears.  Were MSWC ‘s amulets not good enough for him?  I can’t believe that nonsense is over a thousand dollars!

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Like 4
  • Mind Blown 3
21 minutes ago, Absolom said:

So true.  He hasn't looked like a normal person very often in a long time.  

When I see his scalp and facial hair, all I can think of is Fifty Shades of Gray. 

• LOL 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, Sandy W said:

It looks to me as if he's had some fiilers on the previous hair plugs.

I’m not sure - there’s a lot of open space between those side curls and his scalp.  If he is going to keep that beard, he needs to color it,  a black and grey beard doesn’t go with blond hair.  

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 4
15 minutes ago, Absolom said:

I wonder what he'd look like if he let his hair go natural and had a "regular" hair cut for a man his age. 

I think he would look nice...not movie star handsome nor so bad you want to avoid him. When he married Mari he was not bad looking. 

• Like 9
5 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I can’t believe that nonsense is over a thousand dollars!

$1400 including the chain!   And it's rather tacky, if you ask me.  Not at all worth the money.  It's just sterling silver with Lapis surrounded by "Pave Sapphires" (which is really just blue glass). It reminds me of the fob on my evil eye keychain I got from a flea market for $3.00

image.png.d0b1bb6162888220a14c3d1d280d06d9.png

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
(edited)

The chain is truly clunky ugly and the charm/amulet is basic and dull.  Plus isn't it all rather a weird thing for a middle aged man to wear regularly?  Currently I know no middle aged to senior aged men who wear charms or necklaces that are visible.  I do know one 80 to 90 year old who wears a religious medal under his undershirt.  He isn't ashamed of it, he simply doesn't think it's something to display.  

Edited by Absolom
  • Like 6
(edited)
4 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

$1400 including the chain!   And it's rather tacky, if you ask me.  Not at all worth the money.  It's just sterling silver with Lapis surrounded by "Pave Sapphires" (which is really just blue glass). It reminds me of the fob on my evil eye keychain I got from a flea market for $3.00

image.png.d0b1bb6162888220a14c3d1d280d06d9.png

At first I thought maybe this was a gift from Robyn because it was tacky jewelry but I’m sure she would have just gifted Kody something from the  MSWC junk pile and spent the other $1499.99 on figurines.  Plus Kody probably thought it matched his o early seasons blue contacts and Ed Hardy shirts.  

Back on topic, does anyone know what Aurora, Gabe, Gwen, or Breanna (if she’s in college) are majoring in?

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Like 5
10 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

I’m not sure - there’s a lot of open space between those side curls and his scalp.  If he is going to keep that beard, he needs to color it,  a black and grey beard doesn’t go with blond hair.  

Agree! Curls will make even the thinnest hair impressive. And that forehead is huge, probably due to that receding hairline of his, but the curls cleverly hide it a little.

I do wonder if anyone ever told Kody that perms are very bad for your (remaining) hair and could potentially speed up the balding process too!

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

I had a chance to watch a few more of Gwendolyn’s reaction episodes all the way through, and I think it’s sweet when she says things like “look at my beautiful sisters” or comments on when the siblings do nice things for each other. 

Now that she’s going back through the early episodes I understand what she says that it feels like watching home movies.

Also she looks so much like Gabe! I also think Asypn, Mykelti and Ysabel strongly favor. 

• Like 7
On 5/28/2023 at 6:28 PM, Irate Panda said:

At first I thought maybe this was a gift from Robyn because it was tacky jewelry but I’m sure she would have just gifted Kody something from the  MSWC junk pile and spent the other $1499.99 on figurines.  Plus Kody probably thought it matched his o early seasons blue contacts and Ed Hardy shirts.  

Back on topic, does anyone know what Aurora, Gabe, Gwen, or Breanna (if she’s in college) are majoring in?

I read somewhere that Aurora is majoring in Astronomy. I can't remember the source.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Aspyn had a birthday party for Ysabel’s 20th birthday.

9AE1A8EC-0D80-4795-9D28-8FC5B1DB54D3.jpeg

894D953B-E321-4A57-AB95-10A629F7D5A5.jpeg

I knew Ysabel was tall but I didn’t realize Gwen was tall. Did Savanah/Gabe/Garrison/Logan go? (I know Maddie is clear across the country)

• Like 3

I was busy looking at that calf muscle on Mykelti!  Dang!

Those are some beautiful girls.  Too bad Kody will never fully appreciate them, as they were not cooked in Robyn's royal womb.

• Like 8
  • LOL 5
On 5/5/2023 at 7:27 AM, GeeGolly said:

I agree. It sometimes easier to play the system with kids. Even with all the testing and examinations, providers rely heavily on the parent's input. We know Robyn is a liar who lies, and we also know what seems typical to most feels monumental to Robyn. So yea, I could see her working the system.

Sad to say, I have seen parents at school try to convince teachers that their child is having extreme difficulty and learning problems to get extra services and money.  It really does happen.

• Like 2
  • Sad 4
17 hours ago, ginger90 said:

02C012B2-7FF8-4E9B-A7B0-DC3E8B4C9F31.jpeg

10AD2F43-8811-41BE-A199-000224FB3542.jpeg

I assume this is Gwen and Gabe (bottom picture)? Not only do they look so much alike they are 3 days a part!(she mentioned it on her most recent YouTube reaction). 

I assume the topic picture is Ysabel and Breanna. 

• Like 3