Type keyword(s) to search

The Brown Kids

• Start Topic

26 minutes ago, Teafortwo said:

Please tell me Christine got engaged yesterday, and not on Truely's 13th birthday.

She announced it on social media on her birthday, but it was about 8am her time. So I’m thinking they got engaged a bit ago, by the time they told family members and whatnot. They could have/should have announced publicly before, or waited until after her birthday, in my opinion. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

She announced it on social media on her birthday, but it was about 8am her time. So I’m thinking they got engaged a bit ago, by the time they told family members and whatnot. They could have/should have announced publicly before, or waited until after her birthday, in my opinion. 

My guess is that they got engaged  during or around the big Avalon birthday celebration - or somewhere in there. Assuming that was all filmed. And assuming the engagement was too. So it was when Janelle was also in town for filming. Christine and Janelle are both wearing the same shirts for their plexus photo - and also the birthday party. And Christine is wearing that same shirt in her engagement photo.

They are just doing the announcement this week.

• Like 4
Just now, ginger90 said:

TLC probably had some influence over when it would be announced. Not sure if PEOPLE follows their lead, or the other way around.

They need to stop listening to TLC, because they look like fools. Christine was "online dating" in January of 2023, dating David in February 2023 and engaged March 2023.

• Like 8
  • Fire 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 3

Gwen is really saying what the typical viewer thought while watching this episode.  

It’s really sad that Kody can’t be bothered to spend time with her( and the other OG).  She’s the only one of Christine’s kids in Flagstaff and she’s on her own. Kody should be stepping up and checking in with her regularly. 

• Like 10
  • Sad 4
12 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

Gwen is really saying what the typical viewer thought while watching this episode.  

It’s really sad that Kody can’t be bothered to spend time with her( and the other OG).  She’s the only one of Christine’s kids in Flagstaff and she’s on her own. Kody should be stepping up and checking in with her regularly. 

Not only is it sad that Kody doesn’t at least check in on Gwen, it seems that she is not allowed to see her siblings, either. Gwen is an adult, as are Robyn’s oldest—why can’t they get together for lunch or a picnic at a park (assuming Robyn doesn’t trust Gwen with the youngest, one of the older daughters can go so that it is “safe”).  
Gwen said that Kody, Robyn and crew are all invited to her wedding and that she hopes they come, but they didn’t come to her engagement party, although they were invited. 
Kody really is a piece of 💩 father.

• Like 6
  • Sad 6
4 hours ago, Adiba said:

Not only is it sad that Kody doesn’t at least check in on Gwen, it seems that she is not allowed to see her siblings, either. Gwen is an adult, as are Robyn’s oldest—why can’t they get together for lunch or a picnic at a park (assuming Robyn doesn’t trust Gwen with the youngest, one of the older daughters can go so that it is “safe”).  
Gwen said that Kody, Robyn and crew are all invited to her wedding and that she hopes they come, but they didn’t come to her engagement party, although they were invited. 
Kody really is a piece of 💩 father.

Yes this is sad. Gwen is his daughter end of the day. Robyn didn’t have to go, but Kody should’ve made an appearance. 

At least Gwen has some of her siblings in Flagstaff (Janelle’s three that are there, Gabe, Garrison and Savanah). 

• Like 6
On 4/16/2023 at 9:27 PM, Scarlett45 said:

Yes this is sad. Gwen is his daughter end of the day. Robyn didn’t have to go, but Kody should’ve made an appearance. 

Robyn is married to Gwen’s dad and thus officially her step mom. Such a position comes with certain obligations toward your husband’s biological children, especially because she was invited, so she should have been there. But that’s my opinion….

I suddenly had to think back to the very frosty and hostile atmosphere at Christine’s farewell. The ugly looks full of contempt on Aurora’s and Breanna’s faces still make me wonder what really happened between Christine’s and Robyn’s  families that we know nothing of. It’s that, or Robyn has both girls poisoned to the core with stories of how the rest of the family despise them. Which could be why they refused to come. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 3
On 4/17/2023 at 7:34 PM, LilyD said:

I suddenly had to think back to the very frosty and hostile atmosphere at Christine’s farewell. The ugly looks full of contempt on Aurora’s and Breanna’s faces still make me wonder what really happened between Christine’s and Robyn’s  families that we know nothing of. It’s that, or Robyn has both girls poisoned to the core with stories of how the rest of the family despise them. Which could be why they refused to come. 

I assumed Robyn had been feeding her kids some half truths or maybe even lies about certain things. I thought when I saw that scene that maybe she told the older kids Christine did not want a relationship with them, when Christine basically said she needed some time. I may be misremembering, but a season or two ago when Janelle and Christine were not going to attend Thanksgiving at Robyn's, she sat her kids down and told them, but made it seem like Janelle and Christine were being unreasonable. For some reason none of her kids could grasp that besides Kody's Covid protocols that Janelle and Christine preferred to spend the holiday with their children.

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Like 14

Kody and Robyn are scum. Why would Christine want anything to do with them or their kids once she left?

Beyond making Truley available to Kody if he wants to see her, she owes the two of them or their kids nothing.

Kody rammed Robyn and her kids down everyone's throat and neglected the rest of his family from the moment he met her.

Christine would be insane to want to be anywhere near them beyond things like weddings and funerals where it can't be avoided.

I have to hand it to Christine for attending the twins birth with Robyn there. If Mykelti was my daughter, she would have been forced to make a choice. If she had Robyn there, I wouldn't have attended the birth.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1

Robyn's OG kids were all under 10 when they entered the family. Once they moved to Vegas all the siblings got along pretty well, but Robyn 'othered' her kids because she had the 'not my kids' attitude, so it would have been hard for any of them to be besties. Once they moved to Flagstaff and the kids were older, getting together was a two way street. I didn't see any of the older kids from any families making an effort until now anyway, when the sons get together.

Janelle and Christine both said they weren't attentive to Robyn and her kids. Christine because of jealousy and Janelle because she didn't have the care or energy.

Kody could have put in some effort making sure to hang out with 'different mixes' of kids to make and strengthen bonds. But he often seems to forget he's a parent too.

Meri was all in, in the beginning because she saw Robyn as her new wife too, so she all about welcoming Robyn and the kids. When Meri wasn't all in (after the 'affair') she still maintained somewhat of a relationship with Robyn her kids to keep herself in Kody's orbit.

IMO, the Robyn OG 3 could have been fully 100% integrated into the family if ALL of the parents stopped letting their own shit get in the way.

But anyway, Kody (and Robyn) bringing it up over and over again 10 years in was ridiculous. The one thing the adult Browns have in common is they're never the ones at fault - its always the other guy.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
9 hours ago, KeHuy said:

No-one is really at fault here. But Kody and Robyn were right thinking their kids were treated differently. But Christine, Janelle and the older kids were never going to have the same relationships with them and it was unrealistic to expect them to.

I loved your thoughtful post.  My take is that while it's true that the relationship aspect was unrealistic for everyone, I don't think Robyn helped matters when she sermonized about taking back her cookie to give to Kody (in front of all of Kody's bio kids and wives), and then pencil-sketched him into a creepy portrait (again, in front of Kody's bio kids and wives).  Who knows what she did that we didn't get to see.  

And if Kody was too busy tending to his newest Victoria's Secret model and carrying her fainting spawn up the stairs to make sure that his bio kids and his step-kids were happily integrating, that's on him.  Robyn may have wanted to snap her fingers and magically create perfect sibling bonds between her kids and Kody's, but she also wanted to snatch up most of their father's time for herself and HER kids.  She couldn't do both.  And Kody couldn't help foster those relationships if he never left Robyn's lair.  Could the wives have stepped in and helped work those relationships?  Probably, and I think they tried (maybe not Janelle because she was completely checked out back then).  But I think they also knew that whatever they did was never going to be good enough for Robyn, so Kody punished them by not giving them his time, which caused the resentment to fester, lather-rinse- repeat.  This family's dynamics was like a snake eating its own tail.  

Edited by laurakaye
  • Like 12
  • Applause 1
41 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

This family's dynamics was like a snake eating its own tail.  

Perfect analogy.

Thanks, @KeHuy for the long description of Mormon thinking.  Makes me extra happy to be agnostic.  All organized religions are totally illogical to me.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Adiba said:

@KeHuy I’ve watched all of Gwen’s reaction videos, and I heard nothing approaching vitriol from her about Robyn’s kids. Ymmv

Same here. When referring to them she said she was happy they had a good relationship with Kody. She also said she wished she did.

• Like 9
  • Sad 4
11 hours ago, KeHuy said:

When Gwen started her videos she was saying Kody was making much more of an effort with his kids, was healing etc and she thought things were getting better.

Gwen was being slated on social media for not being vitriolic enough about her Dad or Robyn and giving him a pass. The patrons weren't going to subscribe anymore because they weren't getting enough tea.

And as she made more videos she got more and more vitriolic towards her Dad and Robyn.

Which is very likely because she saw more episodes and got more angry BUT there was a change in her opinions and the followers were rubbing their hands in glee about it and she was getting more subscribers. On YouTube she got to 100k award incredibly quickly.

Kody is a dick but I totally see why he's not wanting much to do with Gwen. She's mocking him and being nasty about him and Robyn *for money* every week.

Gwen said Robyn *did* go to her engagement party. And then Robyn was bitched about online by the fandom about how dare she. 

To use the Brown's favoured term, if I was Kody and Robyn I wouldn't think Gwen was a 'safe' person for the younger kids to be around because she's making money putting out weekly content bitching about their parents. 

Dayton, Aurora and Breanna can make their own decisions but I can see why they don't want to see Gwen if that's the decision they've made. She's putting out personal information/her opinions about them which were not seen on the show about them all on a weekly basis. Most of it critical, mocking or unpleasant.

And then Kody and Robyn get the blame for the issues.

If I was Dayton, Aurora or Breanna I wouldn't want to see Gwen and wouldn't trust that if I did that she wouldn't spill all the tea on her patreon for cash.

Gwen is entitled to her opinions and to relate how she feels. But she's doing it publicly for money and if she wants the cash, she'll also have to deal with it causing family relationship problems or ruptures.

If she was my sibling, even if I thought her opinions were valid, I would be furious with her. And I wouldn't want to be around her and wouldn't trust her. 

I think it is more she is seeing what her father and Robyn are saying about her mom and what an ass he has been about her siblings.  Kody is making money talking shit about her mom and chose to go without seeing his other biological children based on his loosey goosey covid protocol.  He was not being safe when going from house to house (HE can hug Truly but Amtrak cannot?).  He could have and should have seen his kids more often.  He also could have been vaccinated.  I don't think she is causing MORE problems since there seem to be many already.  I am always on the original kids side when it relates to Kody and Robyn.  

• Like 15
3 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I think it is more she is seeing what her father and Robyn are saying about her mom and what an ass he has been about her siblings.  Kody is making money talking shit about her mom and chose to go without seeing his other biological children based on his loosey goosey covid protocol.  He was not being safe when going from house to house (HE can hug Truly but Amtrak cannot?).  He could have and should have seen his kids more often.  He also could have been vaccinated.  I don't think she is causing MORE problems since there seem to be many already.  I am always on the original kids side when it relates to Kody and Robyn.  

I agree.  

In addition,  it was Kody and Robyn’s responsibility to integrate his OG families and his new one together.  I suppose Christine, and  Janelle could have been more proactive than they were since they were all spiritually married to Kody.  However I don’t fault them since they were basically single moms with six children each 

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
6 hours ago, Adiba said:

@KeHuy I’ve watched all of Gwen’s reaction videos, and I heard nothing approaching vitriol from her about Robyn’s kids. Ymmv

I’ve watched only a little bit of Gwen’s videos and she seems to be diplomatic and fair in her assessments. I don’t think it’s wrong of her to react to the episodes for money, given these episodes are for the public and the adults chose to air all of this for public consumption. I haven’t seen her comment or drag any of her siblings who don’t want to be in the public eye into it. 

I don’t think it would be equitable to say that the adults can put the family out there for profit but the kids cannot commitment on it for profit. 

• Like 15
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, KeHuy said:

Gwen is entitled to her opinions and to relate how she feels. But she's doing it publicly for money and if she wants the cash, she'll also have to deal with it causing family relationship problems or ruptures.

I admit I was on Patreon for a while (no longer am) but I can absolutely affirm that Gwen has been reading the comments on both Patreon and reddit (she admitted she reads there sometimes) and altering her perception of events.  On patreon she even says "oh good point" - when people lay out their evidence for a particular interpretation. She also asks for questions - prior to recording her reaction and many of those questions are long, detailed, extensive questions designed to lead the witness to a specific reaction.

Now,  is she easily swayed by the more than 100 comments on each post (on patreon and many more on YouTube) or does she engage "correctly" because she is savvy enough to know what sells -- I don't know. I know Paedon panders to the public as does Christine as well. So yes, I am sure Gwen has recognized what positions will keep her relevant. But I do think she's also influenced by the court of public opinion. So she sees things through "our lens" and not her own now.

As to vitriol... I don't think she's spewing. She is careful and thoughtful and I genuinely like her most out of Christine's kids. But in a political analogy  - let's say she was when she started a moderate. And now she absolutely leans - all in.

• Like 2
  • Useful 7
11 hours ago, Adiba said:

I agree. She loves the little ones, and speaks affectionately about A&B. So does Paedon. He speaks glowingly of Dayton.

• Like 11
16 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I’ve watched only a little bit of Gwen’s videos and she seems to be diplomatic and fair in her assessments. I don’t think it’s wrong of her to react to the episodes for money, given these episodes are for the public and the adults chose to air all of this for public consumption. I haven’t seen her comment or drag any of her siblings who don’t want to be in the public eye into it. 

I don’t think it would be equitable to say that the adults can put the family out there for profit but the kids cannot commitment on it for profit. 

YES!  AND I am doubting any of the kids got paid for filming.  They were on the show for years.  She is earning money honestly.  And she isn't rude or mean about anything she says,

• Like 14
  • Sad 1
On 4/19/2023 at 1:07 AM, mythoughtis said:

In addition,  it was Kody and Robyn’s responsibility to integrate his OG families and his new one together.  I suppose Christine, and  Janelle could have been more proactive than they were since they were all spiritually married to Kody.  However I don’t fault them since they were basically single moms with six children each 

You have some good points there. I'd like to add that Janelle, Christine, and the 12 kids had a shared past and lived in the same house for years. They really were united. Robyn's kids never lived in the big house and have always had their own separate houses, with a different past, different customs, and different parenting.

Also, Robyn never awarded any mom privileges to Janelle or Christine, carefully guarding everything that had to do with her kids. She often set them apart from the rest (particularly Dayton who, justified or not, needed loads of attention, protection, and care) Singling out 1 or 2 people is always dangerous when it comes to acceptance and bonding.

• Like 14
On 2/4/2023 at 1:38 PM, GeeGolly said:

Totally agree. I can have sympathy for the catfish and for her situation with Kody and simultaneously think she made some big mistakes, namely involving Leon. But just because she's a cold bitch I don't think she deserved to be catfished.

Meri was indeed a victim — but so are we the viewers. I have a strong suspicion that Kody and Meri’s divorce was a real one and Meri was just trying to find her own man while hiding the fact that she was legitimately single. Kody and the rest were complicit, so essentially the scammers got scammed. This is why I don’t feel too bad for Meri. I also think the children who are now spilling “tea” are keeping to that narrative. The scam continues. 

• Useful 3
10 minutes ago, Just Wondering said:

Meri was indeed a victim — but so are we the viewers. I have a strong suspicion that Kody and Meri’s divorce was a real one and Meri was just trying to find her own man while hiding the fact that she was legitimately single. Kody and the rest were complicit, so essentially the scammers got scammed. This is why I don’t feel too bad for Meri. I also think the children who are now spilling “tea” are keeping to that narrative. The scam continues. 

Meri and Kody were divorced for real. Then Robyn and Kody were married for real. If you mean Kody left her spiritually too at that point, I'm not so sure. I do think Kody was slowly quiet quitting the OG3 though.

I for sure believe Meri would have up and went if Sam was real, just like Christine left for David.

I tend to think the kids weren't privy to everything going on with the adults all the time. Obviously Leon knew about Sam and toward the end Christine made it no secret she was thinking of leaving. I believe the UT kids knew about David before she left Kody. But personally I think Gwen and Paedon were not in any loop at any time.

I get frustrated with their messy timelines, their multiple changes of narratives and their outright lies, so yes, in a sense we do get scammed.

I don't like it when anyone gets scammed, including mean ole Meri.

• Like 11
22 hours ago, Just Wondering said:

A very interesting take. Let’s ponder a bit on what you’re saying…

It could be… in defence of the case you’re making here, we should probably mention the ridiculous and flimsy show reasons for the divorce and subsequent legal marriage to Robyn. They had to incorporate it somehow and Meri’s accidental catch of the catfish made the whole storyline even better!

Conjuring up a whole story surrounding the divorce and then the catfish, worked perfectly to keep the former 1st wife on board of the tlc-plygship. (Interesting story, and 4 wives probably sounded better than 3)
It would also further explain Leon’s rage and grief which seemed to stretch way beyond the original catfish situation: A Manhunting Meri meant that there  really was no hope for a reconciliation of Leon’s parents. That must have been really difficult for Leon to accept. So, another addition to the storyline: a very disturbed parent-child relationship.
And the last thing I’d like to point out; the tv show divorce literally marked the moment where Kody and Meri went their separate ways. This is where it started, not in Flagstaff, and this is also the moment where Kody dropped all leniency, kindness, tact and patience toward Meri and became the cold-hearted bitch of a (ex)husband.

Far fetched? Maybe, but reality shows are far fetched to begin with. And these are the Browns: The adults (parents) are notorious for their idiotic decisions or strange reasoning. Not saying it really happened like you suggested, but I’m definitely willing to give your new take on the whole story a pass!

• Like 8

I'm a little bit behind on Gwen's YouTubes, but the latest one I watched was I believe part one of the tell-all, and Gwen had this quick throwaway line while watching Robyn..."might be just me but where are the tears?"  I was like, GIRL.  Glad you noticed!  

• Like 11
  • Applause 2
On 4/25/2023 at 6:38 PM, LilyD said:

A very interesting take. Let’s ponder a bit on what you’re saying…

It could be… in defence of the case you’re making here, we should probably mention the ridiculous and flimsy show reasons for the divorce and subsequent legal marriage to Robyn. They had to incorporate it somehow and Meri’s accidental catch of the catfish made the whole storyline even better!

Conjuring up a whole story surrounding the divorce and then the catfish, worked perfectly to keep the former 1st wife on board of the tlc-plygship. (Interesting story, and 4 wives probably sounded better than 3)
It would also further explain Leon’s rage and grief which seemed to stretch way beyond the original catfish situation: A Manhunting Meri meant that there  really was no hope for a reconciliation of Leon’s parents. That must have been really difficult for Leon to accept. So, another addition to the storyline: a very disturbed parent-child relationship.
And the last thing I’d like to point out; the tv show divorce literally marked the moment where Kody and Meri went their separate ways. This is where it started, not in Flagstaff, and this is also the moment where Kody dropped all leniency, kindness, tact and patience toward Meri and became the cold-hearted bitch of a (ex)husband.

Far fetched? Maybe, but reality shows are far fetched to begin with. And these are the Browns: The adults (parents) are notorious for their idiotic decisions or strange reasoning. Not saying it really happened like you suggested, but I’m definitely willing to give your new take on the whole story a pass!

Good points. I think Mykelti just said her parent’s religious beliefs changed over the years.

But I’m assuming their need for the show to continue did not change. Wink wink

Edited by Just Wondering
  • Like 7
1 hour ago, Just Wondering said:

Good points. I think Mykelti just said her parent’s religious beliefs changed over the years.

So at what point do we think this show became just a show about a dude with four baby mamas who all (barely) tolerate each other but who mostly want their kids to be raised together?  My guess is the moment Robyn caught Kody's eye.

• Like 13
  • Applause 2
14 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

So at what point do we think this show became just a show about a dude with four baby mamas who all (barely) tolerate each other but who mostly want their kids to be raised together?  

It was actually that way from day one (™ Robyn).  We just didn't know it.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

If they have been faking their marriages for the past decade plus, then I think they're idiots and assholes and I have no respect for them.

Idiots because the OG3 let Kody pretty much run the financial part of the (non)family and they let Robyn choose where they'd live. Assholes because they not only made their kids live a public lie, but they ripped them out of school for it - twice.

No respect because, well, see above.

IMO, I Kody was the only one living a lie. And Robyn eventually too. I think the OG3 spent the first decade of their marriages waiting for things to improve and spent the second decade doing the same thing.

• Like 11
(edited)

Kody always said that the show was a chance to debunk all the ‘myths’ and falsehoods surrounding polygamy. Since Kody doesn’t care about other people anyway, we can safely say it was a lie all along. We know Christine’s marriage was on the verge of collapse at the time and Janelle had left Kody before but came back. So whatever held them together, it certainly wasn’t love!

We also know they’re experts in creating a financial mess. They’d suffered several bankruptcies pre-SW and really struggled to make ends meet. I suspect Kody chased TLC for a show because it was an easy way to make more money and it would see him as King with a harem and umpty kids.
I’d say it was a shitty show full of falsehoods and lies from day one. 

Edited by LilyD
  • Like 5
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Canadian Girl said:

Anyone else surprised Aspyn isn't pumping out babies yet? 

Well,  maybe she is trying unsuccessfully?  Or they don't want children? Didn't Logan and Michelle say they didn't want children?

• Like 9
  • Useful 1

When Aspyn was interviewed by Mykelti and Tony, she said something like she eventually wants children, but she wants to wait as long as possible.

Logan said that he doesn't want children.

I think that the Brown adults put so much parental responsibility on Aspyn and Logan that they are sick and tired of parenting before they even have children of their own.

The adults should be ashamed of themselves. If they couldn't take care of their kids, they should have stopped having them. It wasn't right to make Logan and Aspyn parent their younger siblings. They didn't decide to have the kids that the parents couldn't/wouldn't take care of themselves.

• Like 16
(edited)

Dayton’s LinkedIn. (He uses David D Brown):

Student at Northern Arizona University | Triple Major in Marketing, ISM, and Management, with a Certificate in Business Analytics | FCB Ambassador | Head Student of the FCB Business Leadership Program

Northern Arizona University-The W. A. Franke College of Business  Northern Arizona University-The W. A. Franke College of Business

About

Hello there, I am David D. Brown. I am a student at the W.A. Franke College of Business (FCB) at Northern Arizona University (NAU). I am pursuing a triple major in Marketing, Information Systems Management (ISM), and Management with an additional certificate in Business Analytics. I am the 2023 Distinguished Senior for the FCB while also being the President of the FCB Business Leadership Program (BLP), the President of the FCB Information Systems Association (ISA), a Senior FCB Student Ambassador, the leading member of the FCB Dean Student Leadership Advisory Council (DSLAC), the only student representative for the NAU Foundation Board, and a consultant for the FCB Clubs and Organizations department as I am helping to revive 3 different clubs (ISA, Economics, and Entrepreneurship Clubs) within the FCB after COVID shutdowns. I guess you can call me a slacker. My expertise includes management, marketing, information systems, business analytics, leadership, team building, systems building + implementation, coding, promotional campaigning, selling, consulting, and much much more If you are interested in me, my resume, or if you have any questions for me, feel free to email me at ____________

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 6
  • LOL 2
4 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

With all that, how long will helicopter mom keep him under her watch, and move to wherever he moves in the future?

As long as she can, or guilt him into staying close to her. Or pressure/convince Kody that they need to move near him...

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
3 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

As long as she can, or guilt him into staying close to her. Or pressure/convince Kody that they need to move near him...

Sounds like David D. is going to end up supporting mama one day.

• Like 12
14 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Dayton’s LinkedIn. (He uses David D Brown):

Student at Northern Arizona University | Triple Major in Marketing, ISM, and Management, with a Certificate in Business Analytics | FCB Ambassador | Head Student of the FCB Business Leadership Program

Northern Arizona University-The W. A. Franke College of Business  Northern Arizona University-The W. A. Franke College of Business

About

Hello there, I am David D. Brown. I am a student at the W.A. Franke College of Business (FCB) at Northern Arizona University (NAU). I am pursuing a triple major in Marketing, Information Systems Management (ISM), and Management with an additional certificate in Business Analytics. I am the 2023 Distinguished Senior for the FCB while also being the President of the FCB Business Leadership Program (BLP), the President of the FCB Information Systems Association (ISA), a Senior FCB Student Ambassador, the leading member of the FCB Dean Student Leadership Advisory Council (DSLAC), the only student representative for the NAU Foundation Board, and a consultant for the FCB Clubs and Organizations department as I am helping to revive 3 different clubs (ISA, Economics, and Entrepreneurship Clubs) within the FCB after COVID shutdowns. I guess you can call me a slacker. My expertise includes management, marketing, information systems, business analytics, leadership, team building, systems building + implementation, coding, promotional campaigning, selling, consulting, and much much more If you are interested in me, my resume, or if you have any questions for me, feel free to email me at ____________

Sooooo this bouncing baby boy CERTAINLY can handle himself and all that he has going on WITHOUT Sobbin!  Just think how far he would go without the choke chain.

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

As someone who occasionally hires entry level employees Dayton's LinkedIn profile would not impress me at all. It would actually leave me a little suspect.

My guess is many of these titles were basically in name only, without any/many tasks or responsibilities behind them.

My advice to Dayton is to find a resume mentor or Google it. No one would advise him to write what he wrote. Except maybe Robyn and/or Kody.

• Like 14
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 1