Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: Angela's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

HI my pounder besties! I’m only 5 minutes delayed and there are already 2 pages of posts!! Within the first minute there was already a blurred crotch shot. Should be a great episode! What’s with the abdomen that looks like another set of boobs??

no time for dinner yet— only some chips, beer and a few slices of velvety delicious prosciutto =p 

• Love 7

Good evening, Pounders!  My eating habit was grilled chicken and peppers and fried potatoes.  I will probably wash it down with some alcohol because this afternoon has been crazy. 

How do you gain that much weight at rehab?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

Heifer has had Gastric Bypass surgery?????  WTF????  Kick this woman to the curb because she needs more help than this show can give her!

She'll blow the next one too.

• Love 4

"And now I'm ashamed of my weight."

Not at any point before you hit upwards of 700? Not at any point after you blew right past your weight loss surgery and kept inhaling fried chicken? Just now?

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
5 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

Wait...she already had gastric bypass?  My mouth can't gape open anymore that it has in the last 5 minutes...going from bad to worse.

Right? My god, the succession of husbands, kids, alcoholism, suicide attempts, hospitalizations, divorces, deaths, CPS calls....its a fucking soap opera. 

But at least no child abuse. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

Not having a lot of sympathy for this chick.  Boo hoo, your kids got taken away from you because you wanted to go out and party.  

And drink!!!

• Love 5

A lot of people were prejudiced against anything but WASPs.      Christopher is getting kind of chunky too, and the daughter, Angela certainly is getting too big, and feeding her daughter too much, and probably has a poor diet too.  

OK, let's see if I get this right.  Angela G, age 44, age unknown from Ross, Ohio, was always heavy, married young and had daughter Angela.   Angela is an enabler, and has a little daughter.   Angela G cheated on husband after daughter was born, and husband left.    Then she met Darrel, and was a mom to Christopher, the son, and Darrel wasn't a good choice.    She had WLS, and Darrel left her, and she started partying a lot, being gone for days, claims that she always had a baby sitter for them.   However, one day the CPS and police were called because baby sitter left the kids alone.    Then Angela's kids ended up with her mother, Angela went to rehab, and when she got out, supposedly she reformed, and now has her niece Lacy (I think Niece) who is 9, living with her.   Lacy's parents have drug issues.     

Angela G. just won't stop eating, and has the worst lymphedemas on her abdomen, and on one leg, and they look awful.   

Since Angela's family won't go to Houston for her journey to Dr. Now's house of magic surgical cures for instant, dramatic weight loss.      Angela is whining because no one will go with her.   So Angela thinks she should just plan her funeral.      Angela lays a guilt trip on her mom, who apparently baby sits other grandkids sometimes, and has a sick husband.      So Angela will be calling her ex Eric to try to whine him into going to Texas.   

If I screwed anything up, please correct it.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 17

So she already had gastric bypass and now looks like THIS???  Holy crap.  How is Dr. Now supposed to help her with that track record?    And talk about enablers!!!   I see her as someone who will just eat herself to death.  She's disgusting.

• Love 7

Get the biggest cart they got? Aren't the carts pretty much standard in size? (Well, Wegmans has full size carts and smaller ones which I love because they hold a little more than a basket, but not too much, and they're a lot easier to maneuver.)

"If we don't have it...I get mad." Oh, boo hoo.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

News flash Chris-you are not helping her out by taking her to the grocery store whenever she asks.

Holy shit, he just had to push and ELECTRIC wheelchair up the ramp!!

I was just wondering if those carts were really rated for that much weight.  I rode one a few times when I was pregnant with my twins, and they aren't that powerful.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Yes, hunny, I do understand.  So does every recovering food addict (actually, any recovering addict).  

That’s the problem with addicts in the middle of their addiction. They think they’re unique.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

Her backstory is making my head hurt

I can't keep track of her husbands/boyfriends/kids - that's making my head hurt too.  

His heart would break if he lost his sis? Then why does he keep bringing her fast food and feeding her -?  Silly me, because if he didn't she would get "mad".  Hmmmm where have I heard this one before?????

• Love 6