Type keyword(s) to search

All Past Seasons of the Late Lamented Show

• Start Topic

I follow Jenny Smith on Instagram and it seems that MDC have been very supportive of her with her injury.  I think there was a get well box or something sent to her I believe. Reading a bit between the lines - I could see her being an “all star” type girl - doing appearances and promotions but not the dancing. Def seems like she hasn’t cut ties with the cheerleading side and certainly involved in the office side with promoting the venue for special events. 

8 minutes ago, Domino9062 said:

I follow Jenny Smith on Instagram and it seems that MDC have been very supportive of her with her injury.  I think there was a get well box or something sent to her I believe. Reading a bit between the lines - I could see her being an “all star” type girl - doing appearances and promotions but not the dancing. Def seems like she hasn’t cut ties with the cheerleading side and certainly involved in the office side with promoting the venue for special events. 

Did she not make it back to training camp they seem to be extremely hush hush 

46 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Did she not make it back to training camp they seem to be extremely hush hush 

She didn’t- but I’m not sure she even really tried out.  She had a post of her in the tryout “gear” but never posted anything of trying out or not making it.  Then she posted about finally being able to start dancing and then also her promotion with the Dolphins Corporate side. 

19 minutes ago, Domino9062 said:

She didn’t- but I’m not sure she even really tried out.  She had a post of her in the tryout “gear” but never posted anything of trying out or not making it.  Then she posted about finally being able to start dancing and then also her promotion with the Dolphins Corporate side. 

She seems to really like her job 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

Wonder if she's auditioning for dancer or for character performer. I'm betting dancer, but she would be a great friend of Belle's

Not sure. I hope she makes it either way. I love Disney and will be there hopefully in December. I will have to keep an eye out for her. 

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

Wonder if she's auditioning for dancer or for character performer. I'm betting dancer, but she would be a great friend of Belle's

Looks like she auditioned yesterday so I would guess it was for Disney Cruise Line.

Disney Auditions - Disney Career

https://jobs.disneycareers.com/auditions

Disney Auditions. ... Looking For: Dancers Tuesday, June 25, 201907:00 PMTimezone: Eastern Time (US & Canada) ..... Marvel Day at Sea – Disney Cruise Line.

• Love 2
(edited)
30 minutes ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

It could also be for a Disney cruise show.

If it's for one of their parks, I hope it's as a dancer and not a character.  I'm sure things have changed over the years but during my time as a dancer at Disneyland, we made a lot more money that the characters.  Plus there are a lot of rules that go along with portraying one of their characters. 

From an insider, be aware Disney from the other side is not necessarily the happiest place on earth.

Edited by go4luca
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
15 minutes ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

If indeed she left her contract early with Royal Caribbean, I see Disney Cruise Line marking that as a bad thing against her. Hopefully she does get it, she'd be a great performer for their shows.

I have been on many cruises and several different lines. Disney hands down had the best entertainment.  Their shows are broadway quality.  I mean they are miles above all other cruise lines with their caliber of performers.

• Love 4
(edited)

We called it.  Kat Dun is 1st up to be nominated for eviction....against the older man, Cliff.  Feeds go live and she is the only one who is off to herself putting on makeup....show time.  

F3B10C52-5715-4740-8732-24BFA1BA370B.jpeg

Edited by Harrythecat
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Harrythecat said:

We called it.  Kat Dun is 1st up to be nominated for eviction....against the older man, Cliff.  Feeds go live and she is the only one who is off to herself putting on makeup....show time.  

I just have to laugh at her...she was a JOKE in tc for dcc and she is a joke in this as well.  She just rubs every nerve I have the wrong way.  From her fake crying to her voice....just tell her "bye Felicia" already and be done with it.  Don't subject the viewers to that torture.  (and for the record...I don't watch BB at all...have never seen the first episode but I feel for the people who do that have to deal with her). 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Harrythecat said:

Is anyone surprised she's up for elimination already?  From what I've seen of her through social media and in Training Camp, she's very . . . fake.  Very plastic, very conscious of how she looks and presents herself and how others may or may not perceive her.  It's to the point where I don't know if she can be real and just relax into human imperfection anymore and that makes her boring and annoying.  I liked her better the first time she was in Training Camp and the second time, she just seemed like an attempt at an inferior replacement for Kali, who is gorgeous and REAL.

• Love 2

OMG. I had to finally come out of lurkdom after years (literally) of reading the DCC and Big Brother forums every summer for at least the past decade. When I saw that KD was actually going to be on BB my heart almost stopped. 

Let me actually preface this by saying I discovered she was on BB by looking at the cast on CBS's website, when I came across KD's picture I literally said to myself "yikes...wait...Kathryn!?" Then I looked at the name and was in shock. I just had to create an account and put in my two cents.

Well here it goes: Kathryn Dunn is a trainwreck, always has been, always will be. She was the "beautiful storm🤢" before the Beautiful Storm herself🤢🤢.  I'm not surprised in the slightest that she's up on the block first.

I read the BB Live Feed Forum on this site and according to that, KD has been paranoid and getting on everybody's nerves since the first night in the house. She has already hooked up with Jackson (block head athletic dude) which has left a bad taste in some of the other girls mouths, and is continuously isolating herself to the bathroom to proceed to apply 10 pounds of makeup. She's a goner. But I'm ECSTATIC to discuss this travesty with the rest of you until her short time in the BB house is up. ❤️

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, jtafoya5 said:

Well here it goes: Kathryn Dunn is a trainwreck, always has been, always will be. She was the "beautiful storm🤢" before the Beautiful Storm herself🤢🤢.  I'm not surprised in the slightest that she's up on the block first.

Dying........  Two large, beautiful blonde girls with NADA self awareness!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Opine said:

Dying........  Two large, beautiful blonde girls with NADA self awareness!

Have you re-watched Kat's season on MTT when she first tried out?  Doesn't it just seem like two different people?  She was so mousy and tearful, didn't stand out, despite what she says in her bio for BB.

• Love 2
(edited)

Hi Guys,  so on live feeds for the last few days.....Kat is a trainwreck, she literally can not stop whining/crying about being in the block and everyone is having to reassure her.  It is one of the biggest pity parties I have seen on BB.  She is not the target but everyone is getting tired of her and having to reassure her.  She is not socializing or playing the game.  She completely messed up on playing for the veto competition 

she is putting women back years with her lack of self awareness and needy behavior.

Sunday and we’d nights show will be one to watch...as I am sure she will get some time on tv.  Eviction is Thursday.  

Edited by Harrythecat
  • Love 1

I haven't seen Kat's first time on MTT probably since it aired or back when they reran the show. But I can remember thinking she was so pretty! Ha that's about the only thing I remember about her. And I was upset that she was cut just because I thought she was the cutest thing. Lol I definitely remember her in season 8. She looked so different but wasn't a great dancer. I watched part of the first episode of BB to see her. I don't watch the show otherwise. I never really understood what it was supposed to be about and all. 

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Harrythecat said:

Hi Guys,  so on live feeds for the last few days.....Kat is a trainwreck, she literally can not stop whining/crying about being in the block and everyone is having to reassure her.  It is one of the biggest pity parties I have seen on BB.  She is not the target but everyone is getting tired of her and having to reassure her.  She is not socializing or playing the game.  She completely messed up on playing for the veto competition 

she is putting women back years with her lack of self awareness and needy behavior.

Sunday and we’d nights show will be one to watch...as I am sure she will get some time on tv.  Eviction is Thursday.  

I've never watched the first episode of BB but I may have to just to watch this trainwreck unfold 😉 

• LOL 1
On 6/26/2019 at 2:39 PM, nittanyvolleyball said:

If indeed she left her contract early with Royal Caribbean, I see Disney Cruise Line marking that as a bad thing against her. Hopefully she does get it, she'd be a great performer for their shows.

What I love about Dayton is that she realizes there is life without being a DCC. She came home early from RCI for whatever reason and she pushes herself to find work and not sit home relying on others. I wish her all the best. 

• Love 10

I hate every single one of y'all right now...I have never watched Big Brother in the history of the show. And guess what I just binged? The first 2 episodes...and there is a live stream? I need this in my life. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

Welcome to BB.  It has been my summer guilty pleasure for years.  Kat Dun is really not doing well and getting in everyone’s nerves with her pity party.  It is part of the game and she is clueless on how her social game is not so good,

• Love 1

Watching the first couple of episodes I was thinking she wasn't that bad. On the live feed however she just started unraveling once she got nominated. Sex with a guy in the shower, crying constantly and questioning everyone. She isnt the target but they might change their mind before next weeks elimination.

3 hours ago, KTUCKER20 said:

Watching the first couple of episodes I was thinking she wasn't that bad. On the live feed however she just started unraveling once she got nominated. Sex with a guy in the shower, crying constantly and questioning everyone. She isnt the target but they might change their mind before next weeks elimination.

I don't see the point of kicking the oldest guy out at the start. He is beatable---keep those who are beatable. 

• Love 2
(edited)

I watch the live feeds.....No she did not have sex.   She did drop her mic in the toilet by accident.

she has told other houseguest, within in moments entering the house..... I wonder how many more IG followers does she have now.  

Edited by Harrythecat
5 hours ago, go4luca said:

Not sure what Dayton means by last few months being hard but glad to see she's back in class.

Injury?

She tagged Alex Yap, I don't understand how she never made it to TC.

• Love 2

I'm rewatching from the beginning and up to season 9. Vivian's poem makes me cringe more and more every single time. Was she okay during that TC? She looks a little spaced out towards the end!

45 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

I'm rewatching from the beginning and up to season 9. Vivian's poem makes me cringe more and more every single time. Was she okay during that TC? She looks a little spaced out towards the end!

Months later, Vivian said that it was taken out of context and the CMT editing made it appear weird.  I think that has been said about other' cut scenes also.  Heck, maybe all of them were asked to write a poem (yes that's a stretch I know).

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

Months later, Vivian said that it was taken out of context and the CMT editing made it appear weird.  I think that has been said about other' cut scenes also.  Heck, maybe all of them were asked to write a poem (yes that's a stretch I know).

what is the right context to read a four page poem to Kelli and Judy though, i wonder? LMAO 

3 hours ago, ByTor said:

Injury?

She tagged Alex Yap, I don't understand how she never made it to TC.

THANK YOU!! I have always wondered about Alexa Yap too.  She is adorable, tiny and seems to dance well. does she blow it on the field or something?? 

• Love 7

Was watching Season 12 episode 10 and caught a glimpse of Holly I am certain, after her leaving the squad was addressed (It is her distinct haircut). This was during the show group Big & Rich performance. Anyone know if she performed at this before she left and it was just a case of being broadcast in a later episode and it was edited around her? As rookie Show Group members Gina, Lauren and Kalyssa weren't featured so was it earlier in Training Camp than what was shown continuity wise on the show? 

IMG_20190701_162649.jpg

13 hours ago, go4luca said:

Not sure what Dayton means by last few months being hard but glad to see she's back in class. 

Remember she did not finish her cruise contract and has been home for a few months. ( her cast mates are still on the ship ) I’m thinking her statement has something to do with that. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Cruisegirl said:

Remember she did not finish her cruise contract and has been home for a few months. ( her cast mates are still on the ship ) I’m thinking her statement has something to do with that. 

Yes, I am aware of that but think her statement could mean that or something else.  If dance helps her heal from whatever happened, then I'm happy for her.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, PhoebeKelly1992 said:

Was watching Season 12 episode 10 and caught a glimpse of Holly I am certain, after her leaving the squad was addressed (It is her distinct haircut). This was during the show group Big & Rich performance. Anyone know if she performed at this before she left and it was just a case of being broadcast in a later episode and it was edited around her? As rookie Show Group members Gina, Lauren and Kalyssa weren't featured so was it earlier in Training Camp than what was shown continuity wise on the show? 

Yes to both.  You know how well they edit:)

• Love 1
5 hours ago, PhoebeKelly1992 said:

Thank you! 😊 Lol I'm obsessed with this show and I love catching little continuity errors etc. in the episodes 😂

Congratulations for being one hell of a lot more observant than I am!!  I'm so jealous of people who notice those kind of details. 🙂

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I'm now up to season 11 and I love spotting future DCC in the mix before they make the team in a future season. I've spotted Miranda and Hannah already! Yesterday watching season 10, I spotted Lexie and Khalyn. I didn't even know they'd tried out multiple times, other than Hannah. They always seem to focus on the Texas-based girls trying out every year, like Kelsey and Kelli. Do some of them just choke at Finals or something? 

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, ATLGirl said:

Isn't Raylee working for Disney as a dancer on one of their cruise ships? Would be cool if Dayton could join the ranks as well.

She was a dancer on the ship, and then she was a Monster Drink energy girl/model.  Looks like she is back in Dallas.  But yes, it would be cool if Dayton got a job on the ship:)

• Love 1
On 7/2/2019 at 11:28 AM, DCC-UK said:

I'm now up to season 11 and I love spotting future DCC in the mix before they make the team in a future season. I've spotted Miranda and Hannah already! Yesterday watching season 10, I spotted Lexie and Khalyn. I didn't even know they'd tried out multiple times, other than Hannah. They always seem to focus on the Texas-based girls trying out every year, like Kelsey and Kelli. Do some of them just choke at Finals or something? 

On season 11 during the Belk fashion runway with alumni participating, Victoria Kalina is in the audience! And on season 12 during the finals, Taylor Johnson was there in a green dress!

• Love 3

I remember seeing red-headed Zoe (she though Tom Landry was still alive) at auditions the following year but she had turned into a blonde. It was almost white. It took me a minute to realize it was her. 

On 7/1/2019 at 11:49 AM, PhoebeKelly1992 said:

Thank you! 😊 Lol I'm obsessed with this show and I love catching little continuity errors etc. in the episodes 😂

Have you see Season 9, ep 4 where they are dancing in groups based on their age?  Jennifer Alexis is dancing with her age group, and then they show her watching:)  I think that happens every season - someone is dancing and then they show them watching.

• Love 3
On 6/26/2019 at 2:02 PM, erikaelvis said:

Did anyone see Dayton's insta story.  It looks like she is auditioning in Disney!

Image-1.jpg

She better delete some of the stuff she posted on Instagram then.  

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, scorpio1031 said:

What - bikini pics?  Raylee had those on her IG, or did she remove those?

No, I was thinking of the one where she's showing off her ass in a bikini.  The camera is down below her pointing up at her butt.  Disney won't go for that kind of stuff.

• Useful 1
6 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Have you see Season 9, ep 4 where they are dancing in groups based on their age?  Jennifer Alexis is dancing with her age group, and then they show her watching:)  I think that happens every season - someone is dancing and then they show them watching.

I'm sure they just merge all the dance montages altogether. You often see Group 1 up dancing but then it will flash to someone dancing who isn't even in that group! 

• Love 4