Type keyword(s) to search

All Past Seasons of the Late Lamented Show

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Tootie said:

Courtney is a Line Cpt for the NE Patriots Cheerleaders this year!

NEPC Courtney-Line Cpt.jpg

I follow her on IG as well, and i am so happy for her!! I still don't see why tptb didn't take her.  She is beautiful, a good dancer, spunky...great speaker...She is one that got away in my opinion. 

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

Didn't someone from her family confirm that Alexandria left due to family emergency, not a "toxic environment"?

Inside information said Alexandria left due to her future mother-in-law being seriously ill, but yes, the toxic environment and certain toxic girls did play another part in why she left.

Her mother-in-law is on a transplant list for a new liver. No idea if she got one yet. I wish her the best. Saturday will be the 15 year anniversary of my husband's kidney transplant.

• Love 4

The MDCs are being extremely quiet about their auditions this year...  This is a screen grab from one of last year's rookies. They have a boot camp before final auditions--which I believe are this weekend. This appears to be all the current MDCs re-auditioning.  It's really blurry but, in the center of the back row, the girl in dark pink sure does look like MDC (and former DCC TCC) Whitney!  With her recent legal issues, I'm kinda surprised to see her there.... I just assumed they would've wanted to brush that under the rug asap.

2019-04-25 (16).png

Edited by Tootie
2 minutes ago, Tootie said:

The MDCs are being extremely quiet about their auditions this year...  This is a screen grab from one of last year's rookies. They have a boot camp before final auditions--which I believe are this weekend. This appears to be all the current MDCs re-auditioning.  It's really blurry but, in the center of the back row, the girl in dark pink sure does look like MDC (and former DCC TCC) Whitney!  With her recent legal issues, I'm kinda surprised to see her there.... I just assumed they would've wanted to brush that under the rug asap.

2019-04-25 (16).png

Yes that is Whitney 

32 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Yes that is Whitney 

I also see 3rd year vets Jenny, Jamie, and Kelly also 2nd year vet Kayla. I think Kelly is next to Kayla in the back row, at the end, left side. I had to blow up the picture to see because it's kind of blurry.

I found that rookie's IG page but not that picture.

Edited by MrsEVH
5 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

I also see 3rd year vets Jenny, Jamie, and Kelly also 2nd year vet Kayla. I think Kelly is next to Kayla in the back row at the end on the left side.I had to blow up the picture to see because it'as kind of blurry.

I found that rookie's IG page but not that picture.

I got that group shot few days ago off of Jaimie’s ig 

10 hours ago, Tootie said:

Does anybody remember what year/season they first danced to Thunderstruck? And who was the first point girl for that routine?  TIA

I want to say 2010 with Crystale as point?? The stadium opened in 2009, but you can still see videos of them on YouTube entering the stadium dancing to different songs.  

(edited)

Former TCC and FV winner Colby had a baby boy on April, 28th. Didn't know she got married (March 2018).

I can't post the link because it's from a Facebook DCC fan group and you have to be a member 

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, bigskygirl said:

I am happy for Colby, but I could never understand her appeal.

She only got into TC because of the FV. I think auditioning or the DCC was one of those bucket list things that just didn't happen.  I'm glad she moved on.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

She only got into TC because of the FV. I think auditioning or the DCC was one of those bucket list things that just didn't happen.  I'm glad she moved on.

I was surprised she made it to finals in the first place. I am rewatching Season 10, and a few of the male judges thought she look good and could dance. Obviously she could not get the DCC style down. Kelli did tell her she would not have made it to TC without the fan vote.

48 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I was surprised she made it to finals in the first place. I am rewatching Season 10, and a few of the male judges thought she look good and could dance. Obviously she could not get the DCC style down. Kelli did tell her she would not have made it to TC without the fan vote.

Kelli also asked Colby if she had botox. I could tell she wasn't happy Colby made it to TC. Was Colby the last one to win the FV before it was discontinued or was it Jackie?

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Kelli also asked Colby if she had botox. I could tell she wasn't happy Colby made it to TC. Was Colby the last one to win the FV before it was discontinued or was it Jackie?

Jackie was the last winner. I did not understand her appeal either.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Jackie was the last winner. I did not understand her appeal either.

Jackie auditioned for the Texans cheerleaders 2 or 3 years ago and made it to finals but not the team.

4 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

To me, she had a Michelle Pfeiffer vibe, I think that's why the men really liked her...

14 minutes ago, Tootie said:

To me, she had a Michelle Pfeiffer vibe, I think that's why the men really liked her...

I do not see it, and I did not see Julia Roberts in the late Megan F. either.

• Love 1

From what I remember, I liked Colby. I didn’t think she should make the team, but she seemed genuinely nice, didn’t seem delusional about her chances at all, and she kept her composure when Kelli started talking talking about her facials and botox. I’m glad she’s doing well. 

• Love 13
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

From what I remember, I liked Colby. I didn’t think she should make the team, but she seemed genuinely nice, didn’t seem delusional about her chances at all, and she kept her composure when Kelli started talking talking about her facials and botox. I’m glad she’s doing well. 

I was trying to figure out why Kelli dislike her so much. Did she kick all the dogs in the neighborhood or what? I also wonder who came out with the fan vote idea because it turn out to be a major dud. They also were letting the fans and viewers pick the pictures for the sideline calendar, but they stop letting us vote on the pictures around the same time the fan vote ended.

Edited by bigskygirl
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I was trying to figure out why Kelli dislike her so much. Did she kick all the dogs in the neighborhood or what? 

No reason that was shown. Kelli just seems to pick people who she doesn’t like and can’t disguise it. It’s always obvious who her favorites are and who she doesn’t like, and there’s rarely any rhyme or reason for who those ppl end up being. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
57 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I was trying to figure out why Kelli dislike her so much. Did she kick all the dogs in the neighborhood or what? I also wonder who came out with the fan vote idea because it turn out to be a major dud. They also were letting the fans and viewers pick the pictures for the sideline calendar, but they stop letting us vote on the pictures around the same time the fan vote ended.

There were 5 FV winners; Vivian, Ashley Pro, Loren, Colby, and Jackie. Loren was the only one who made the team. IMO it turned into a popularity contest and who could get the most F&F to vote for them. I think it made the DCC org look bad and that's why they probably ended it.

The DCRB had (might still have) a few girls who get a free pass to finals but I'm not sure how it's determined.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I thought the only winners were Vivian, Loren, Colby and Jackie. To be honest about it, I did not see Loren's appeal either.

Someone here posted awhile ago that Ashley Pro was a winner when we were discussing the FV. I honestly don't recall her being one but it could have happened. 

I DO remember Kelli and the judges discussing the top 3 FV in the running. She brought up Jax's hair and said "What would you do with her hair?" A male judge said " Brush it" I think Kelli meant would you cut/color/style it.  Don't think they realize some of those comments are seen by the girls and their families. 

I think Ashley Pro was in the top three in Season 9, but all I can remember is the four winners (Vivian, Loren, Colby and Jackie.) The whole thing reminded me of a high school popularity contest.

The main thing I didn't like about the Fan Vote (besides the whole popularity contest issue) was that the girls wouldn't know if they made it in on their own merits or because they got the most votes.  I would much rather get in on my own merits because then, if I made the team, I knew it was because I earned it, not because of popularity.  I seem to remember that the only Fan Vote winner Kelli actually liked was Loren.  I wonder if Kelli's dislike of 3 out of the 4 Fan Vote winners prohibited them from making the squad, especially if they were good enough.

• Love 2
(edited)

Vivian needs to try out again, just so I can have another "good laugh" (not trying to disrespect Vivian, but she sure was hilarious the two times she tried out Well ok, I lied, mainly her "tin man outfit/routine" and her poem did tickle my funny bones).

Er isn't Loren the one who had to keep running off field during the kickline? Wasn't there a youtube video? I cannot remember which 2 video I think I saw it at so I cannot look it up as I forgot which 2 I saw (one had some massive band or some other group on the field at the same time and the other one, someone had the camera pointed to our left when someone ran off field, that I remember of)

Edited by CrazyEve
10 minutes ago, CrazyEve said:

Vivian needs to try out again, just so I can have another "good laugh" (not trying to disrespect Vivian, but she sure was hilarious the two times she tried out Well ok, I lied, mainly her "tin man outfit/routine" and her poem did tickle my funny bones).

Er isn't Loren the one who had to keep running off field during the kickline? Wasn't there a youtube video? I cannot remember which 2 video I think I saw it at so I cannot look it up as I forgot which 2 I saw (one had some massive band or some other group on the field at the same time and the other one, someone had the camera pointed to our left when someone ran off field, that I remember of)

Loni was the one who allegedly ran off the field

• Love 1
On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 11:29 PM, CrazyEve said:

Here's the video.  "Supposedly" someone is seen running off the field @ 1:05

Loren is the one who was so proud of her horrible looking natural blond hair. DCC made her a redhead, and she was pissed. But her hair originally looked like straw.

24 minutes ago, cgloss said:

Loren is the one who was so proud of her horrible looking natural blond hair. DCC made her a redhead, and she was pissed. But her hair originally looked like straw.

I thought they made her a brunette her first year. I could never understand her appeal either. She had harsh facial features and expressions, and she looked like a blender dancer.

And in the one video, I wonder if it was Brooke S. who left before the kick line started because of her knee injury. I think she went back in November after rehab, but they might have had her leave before the kick line started to protect her knee.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, bigskygirl said:

And in the one video, I wonder if it was Brooke S. who left before the kick line started because of her knee injury. I think she went back in November after rehab, but they might have had her leave before the kick line started to protect her knee.

I never thought of that; it actually makes sense. Weren't there girls with injuries on the USO tours (maybe Cassie) who left the stage before doing the kickline?

8 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

I never thought of that; it actually makes sense. Weren't there girls with injuries on the USO tours (maybe Cassie) who left the stage before doing the kickline?

I heard Cassie did leave, but in her case, she was not doing her rehab after her last knee surgery. I do remember seeing another video where at least one girl left before kick line started, but I think it was going a Show Group performance. I think it was Cassie.

3 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

I heard Cassie did leave, but in her case, she was not doing her rehab after her last knee surgery. I do remember seeing another video where at least one girl left before kick line started, but I think it was going a Show Group performance. I think it was Cassie.

More recently, Lauren was dancing on stage in this Christmas at the Star video, but she does not do the kickline... 

17 hours ago, cgloss said:

That was Loren that thought that? I remember Taylor not liking her hair <coughs> Hi Judy for telling Cassie to tell Taylor off in front of everyone (sorry back on topic)

20 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

Here's the video.  "Supposedly" someone is seen running off the field @ 1:05

Thank you, I knew my memory was fuzzy on the videos, figured I was wrong and that was some other vid I was thinking of.

On 4/26/2019 at 12:29 PM, Kayce said:

I follow her on IG as well, and i am so happy for her!! I still don't see why tptb didn't take her.  She is beautiful, a good dancer, spunky...great speaker...She is one that got away in my opinion. 

Which Courtney is this? The Coutney Danielle Russ, the one who Kelly said wish would re audition? (Or was that another Courtney/someone else I am thinking of?) Or was there another Courtney I don't know/forgot about? Besides Courtney Cook and Courtney Danielle

29 minutes ago, CrazyEve said:

Which Courtney is this? The Coutney Danielle Russ, the one who Kelly said wish would re audition? (Or was that another Courtney/someone else I am thinking of?) Or was there another Courtney I don't know/forgot about? Besides Courtney Cook and Courtney Danielle

No...this is Courtney Krauss (she was the cheerleader on Broadway in Bring It On).  She didn't make it to training camp.  She only auditioned once for DCC. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Kayce said:

No...this is Courtney Krauss (she was the cheerleader on Broadway in Bring It On).  She didn't make it to training camp.  She only auditioned once for DCC. 

I really liked her but she seems to be doing good as a patriots cheerleader  2nd year vet and line captain 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Kayce said:

Ah the bring it on girl (I thought she looks like Courtney russ). Thanks for correcting. 

On 4/26/2019 at 7:29 AM, Kayce said:

I never understood why they thought she didn't have the look. I thought she was adorable. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, rafibomb said:

I never understood why they thought she didn't have the look. I thought she was adorable. 

Wasn’t that the same year that they didn’t take the really talented dancer (don’t remember her name) because she was too sexy or some other nonsense? I don’t understand why if a girl is a great dancer, poised, and in shape, they wouldn’t take her and see if the makeover works at least. That year, it just seemed like they were using silly reasons to cut girls at finals. 

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

Wasn’t that the same year that they didn’t take the really talented dancer (don’t remember her name) because she was too sexy or some other nonsense? I don’t understand why if a girl is a great dancer, poised, and in shape, they wouldn’t take her and see if the makeover works at least. That year, it just seemed like they were using silly reasons to cut girls at finals. 

Leah Jo- I didn't get their issue with her either.

And yeah, it was the same year they cut 3 veterans at finals and took Kathryn Dunn to training camp, even though they all agreed she couldn't dance.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, rafibomb said:

Leah Jo- I didn't get their issue with her either.

And yeah, it was the same year they cut 3 veterans at finals and took Kathryn Dunn to training camp, even though they all agreed she couldn't dance.

I like Leah Jo too. I still cannot believe they took Kathryn Dunn into TC again, and they took Morgan and Kaitlin L.

In Season 9, they took Ashley Pro and Breenan when they had Shannon and Robin. Shannon could have a makeover and with some work on her kicks would have made a great DCC in my books. Robin was the complete DCC package, but lets take two girls who could hardly dance and ended up being cut the next year at finals.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Kayce said:

I'm pretty sure she auditioned twice for the DCC. She then made the DSIG and stayed there for 2 years.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

I'm pretty sure she auditioned twice for the DCC. She then made the DSIG and stayed there for 2 years.

Courtney Corbeille (now Krauss) was a DCC finalist in 2013 and was chosen for Training Camp in 2014. She was a Texas Legends Dancer in 2013 and a DISG in 2014 and 2015.

13 hours ago, CrazyEve said:

Wasn't there also a Courtney Johnson?