Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
paulvdb

S10.E18: Stand By Your Man

Recommended Posts

Dylan and Luke are really impressed with Bill’s tales of heroism and survival as a firefighter, which make Phil feel emasculated. To impress the guys, he invites them over for a little male-bonding moment that goes terribly wrong.

Airdate: March 20, 2019

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Your compliments sound a little like an insult 

Lily “look who I live with “. 

Mitchell really seems to try with Cam. He looked so happy in that cowboy outfit.  Yes, Mitch I thought that was Pam also.   

Did Jay dye his hair?  He was kind of adorable selling those dog beds.  Gloria saved the day just being loving not all tough like usual. 

Usually I like Phil and Luke but I wasn’t into that storyline.  The young guys just came off as rude   

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

So, I guess Cam didn't buy anything for Mitchell either or plan anything for their anniversary other than testing Mitchell to see if he'd remember and then presenting his husband with a year's supply of moral superiority when he didn't.  How absolutely fucking darling of him.

Edited by NUguy514
  • Like 19
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, tribeca said:

Did Jay dye his hair?

He mentioned at the beginning he was going to use spray on hair.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

With parents like Mitch and Cam, I'm not surprised Lily admires Claire who, outwardly at least, appears to be no nonsense and in control. Lily didn't even make fun of the lame bucket prank! I can imagine the snark if one of her dads show her the same prank.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Wow, Ty Burrell is the exact same age Pat Morita was when The Karate Kid was released! I wouldn't have expected that.

That storyline was easily the funniest of the show, for me. I liked Dylan referring to Mr. Miyagi as Mr. Miata, and Phil's crumbling to the ground while in the crane pose, just because his knee was touched.

I didn't care for the Mitchell/Cameron storyline (like usual). For one thing, since when does Cameron have a problem with gaudy, over-the-top outfits? Mitch's fringed cowboy garb was relatively tame compared to some of the things Cam has worn. Maybe the real issue was that Cameron didn't get to be the flashiest dresser (the big baby).

And I didn't find it believable at all that Mitchell would be that socially oblivious. You don't need to be a regular at a country-western bar to know that delicately sipping a beer during a chugging contest is a bad idea. I wish they had revealed that he was intentionally acting so goofy so that Cam would never bug him to come to one of those places again.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

I thought it would end with the four guys watching "Mamma Mia" and getting emotional together.

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Sparger Springs said:

You can buy a pay per view by clicking yes. 

I really, really, really hate it when they do people like that, where the most simplest thing is: "Duh... which way did they go, George!" Especially, someone like Phil who showed he had experience.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I was glad to hear Mitch say that he thought Donna(?) was Pam.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, tribeca said:

Your compliments sound a little like an insult 

Lily “look who I live with “. 

Mitchell really seems to try with Cam. He looked so happy in that cowboy outfit.  Yes, Mitch I thought that was Pam also.   

Did Jay dye his hair?  He was kind of adorable selling those dog beds.  Gloria saved the day just being loving not all tough like usual. 

Usually I like Phil and Luke but I wasn’t into that storyline.  The young guys just came off as rude   

This entire episode was a mass of scenarios that would be plausible on another show, but were completely false to the characters we've known.

Jay's got 40 years of being a leader of a company and has never been shown to falter in presentation skills or self confidence, but here he's a tongue-tied idiot on camera. Phil has wired his entire house to his iPad and always buys complicated electronics that only he can work, but he can't order from pay-per-view. Cam is always begging for grand displays of affection from Mitch and dressing up in ridiculous costumes, but he's embarrassed by Mitch's outfit and his effort. Okay, then. 

If it were at least funny, I guess I could overlook the fact that none of it makes any sense, but it's not even that. 

At least we were spared one week of Fat Haley jokes and various baby-related hijinks, so there's that. 

And not to harp on it, but Gloria's fake voice continues to bug me. The voice that she was putting on to pretend to be a caller on TV was barely different from the fake voice that she's been using all the time these days. Just let the accent fade as it naturally would for someone who's been in the country for what, 20 to 30 years now and who now spends all of her time around people with American accents.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, ljenkins782 said:

Jay's got 40 years of being a leader of a company and has never been shown to falter in presentation skills or self confidence, but here he's a tongue-tied idiot on camera. Phil has wired his entire house to his iPad and always buys complicated electronics that only he can work, but he can't order from pay-per-view. Cam is always begging for grand displays of affection from Mitch and dressing up in ridiculous costumes, but he's embarrassed by Mitch's outfit and his effort. Okay, then. 

Who are these people?  I think the original characters have become pod people and can't even mimic who they took over.  And no, it's not even funny.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

While Jay might be good at presentations he has been shown in the past to be stiff and awful on camera and we have been shown that with his awful commercials. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Forgetting their anniversary was bad, but Cam counting down the minutes of him forgetting their anniversary, and he apparently didnt do anything for it either, was s bad look too. No wonder Lily has issues with relating to people, her dads really suck at communicating, even with each other. I did totally think that woman Cam was hanging out with was Pam for a hot minute, so I loved that Mitch pointed it out. 

Jay has always been bad in front of the camera, so at least thats consistent. "Oh dad..."

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

I thought Donna was Pam, too - but once Mitchell fell on her and she handled it like an adult, it became obvious she wasn't Pam.

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, ljenkins782 said:

This entire episode was a mass of scenarios that would be plausible on another show, but were completely false to the characters we've known.

Jay's got 40 years of being a leader of a company and has never been shown to falter in presentation skills or self confidence, but here he's a tongue-tied idiot on camera. Phil has wired his entire house to his iPad and always buys complicated electronics that only he can work, but he can't order from pay-per-view. Cam is always begging for grand displays of affection from Mitch and dressing up in ridiculous costumes, but he's embarrassed by Mitch's outfit and his effort. Okay, then. 

If it were at least funny, I guess I could overlook the fact that none of it makes any sense, but it's not even that. 

At least we were spared one week of Fat Haley jokes and various baby-related hijinks, so there's that. 

It's not funny because they are shown so much being capable of things and then all of a sudden: "Me not know how to do this." Like last episode with Claire saying she doesn't understand spacial or area. It was like: "I'm sorry, she doesn't know if she can fit through a door? It was like when they were going up the stairs with the crib and then got stuck when you could CLEARLY see they just had to move a bit to the left and the crib would go up fine. Just like we were to believe that Haley was ordering pizza at all hours of the night and NO ONE noticed it? It just makes you go: "Oh stop!" It was to make a bad punchline and the writers act like no one has EVER watch the show.

Quote

And not to harp on it, but Gloria's fake voice continues to bug me. The voice that she was putting on to pretend to be a caller on TV was barely different from the fake voice that she's been using all the time these days. Just let the accent fade as it naturally would for someone who's been in the country for what, 20 to 30 years now and who now spends all of her time around people with American accents.

I agree, just let it go, it's more of the show trying to keep it going when seriously, people who live in a country for a number of years despite being from another country. It fades, my aunt grew up in mexico and has lived in the us since she was 23. Guess, what? She barely has any type of accent and her sister has none who also grew up in the SAME place. It fades or you get one that is close to were you live. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I kind of felt sorry for Alex’s boyfriend because they have been together for awhile now and Alex spends a ton of time with her family but he still hasn’t met Jay.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I thought it would end with the four guys watching "Mamma Mia" and getting emotional together.

Would have been a much better ending. 

Does Luke have some gray hair? 

I don't know how Mitch stands to be with Cam.  He is never happy no matter what Mitch does.  If he didn't try, he'd be upset.  He tries, still doesn't like it.  The over the top outfit embarrassed Cam?  The man who last week packed 20 over the top outfits for a one day bird watching trip? 

I too thought that was Pam. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, ljenkins782 said:

This entire episode was a mass of scenarios that would be plausible on another show, but were completely false to the characters we've known.

Since when does Lily need babysitting?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, MaryHedwig said:

Since when does Lily need babysitting?

Several times we have seen Alex and Hailey babysit her both alone or with the rest of the kids. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

Forgetting their anniversary was bad, but Cam counting down the minutes of him forgetting their anniversary, and he apparently didnt do anything for it either, was s bad look too. No wonder Lily has issues with relating to people, her dads really suck at communicating, even with each other. I did totally think that woman Cam was hanging out with was Pam for a hot minute, so I loved that Mitch pointed it out. 

Jay has always been bad in front of the camera, so at least thats consistent. "Oh dad..."

2 hours ago, DrSpaceman said:

Would have been a much better ending. 

Does Luke have some gray hair? 

I don't know how Mitch stands to be with Cam.  He is never happy no matter what Mitch does.  If he didn't try, he'd be upset.  He tries, still doesn't like it.  The over the top outfit embarrassed Cam?  The man who last week packed 20 over the top outfits for a one day bird watching trip? 

I too thought that was Pam. 

I was sorta hoping that Mitch was going to say “Eff you Cam, how about you actually do something for ME, instead of thinking about yourself all the time!”

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Several times we have seen Alex and Hailey babysit her both alone or with the rest of the kids. 

Back when she was a baby or a small child, yes. But she seems a little old now to need Claire to come over and sit with her. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, ljenkins782 said:

Back when she was a baby or a small child, yes. But she seems a little old now to need Claire to come over and sit with her. 

No fairlybrecently. She is 11/12. I know plenty of parents who wouldn’t leave their 11/12 year olds home alone at night for several hours.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, biakbiak said:

No fairlybrecently. She is 12. I know plenty of parents who wouldn’t leave their 12 year olds home alone at night.

Is she that young? I haven't kept up on her age.

I still find it a little awkward that they had one grown adult (who she's apparently not close with) come over to sit with her. If they'd sent her to a friend's for a sleepover or she went over to her cousins' house to hang, or Claire took her out to a restaurant or something, it would have seemed less awkward.

I don't know, I'm one of 4 kids so I don't have the only child experience, maybe that's normal.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, ljenkins782 said:

she that young? I haven't kept up on her age

Yes. She was adopted as a baby and the show has been on for 10 years.

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Yes. She was adopted as a baby and the show has been on for 10 years.

Sitcom kids never age at the same rate as actual years. "Baby" Joe became a 4 year old kid in the same amount of time that some of the Dunphy kids aged 1 year. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, ljenkins782 said:

Sitcom kids never age at the same rate as actual years. "Baby" Joe became a 4 year old kid in the same amount of time that some of the Dunphy kids aged 1 year. 

All the kids have aged appropriately. Joe was born in season 4.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, ljenkins782 said:

Sitcom kids never age at the same rate as actual years. "Baby" Joe became a 4 year old kid in the same amount of time that some of the Dunphy kids aged 1 year. 

Between seasons 2 and 3 the twins who played Lily were replaced by the actress who now plays her.  I think that there was a two year age difference.

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 7:37 AM, Blakeston said:

Wow, Ty Burrell is the exact same age Pat Morita was when The Karate Kid was released! I wouldn't have expected that.

I actually didn't believe that, but I looked it up and the math absolutely checks out!

On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 12:26 PM, ljenkins782 said:

And not to harp on it, but Gloria's fake voice continues to bug me. The voice that she was putting on to pretend to be a caller on TV was barely different from the fake voice that she's been using all the time these days. Just let the accent fade as it naturally would for someone who's been in the country for what, 20 to 30 years now and who now spends all of her time around people with American accents.

Harp on it all you want. It's ridiculous. Sometimes her accent seems heavier NOW than it did initially.

It was kind of nice to see Lily say some lines that weren't snarky. And the boys telling Phil how much they aspire to be like him...that was pretty sweet.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, ShelleySue said:

Between seasons 2 and 3 the twins who played Lily were replaced by the actress who now plays her.  I think that there was a two year age difference.

A year and half but the creditors said that it didn’t change her age and their wasn’t a lot of difference.

Share this post


Link to post

I continue to think that Cam is the worst.  He could hardly wait to inform Mitchell that he forgot their anniversary, yet he himself did nothing for it.  It's an endless cycle of "gotcha" that he plays with Mitchell.  And, the toxicity of their relationship continues to be played for laughs, especially its impact on Lily.  Cam sets up Mitchell to fail so that then Cam can play his chosen victim role.  Why did Cam even let Mitchell be the first 'chugger'?  Put him last.  And, I agree with others, not only was Mitchell's outfit way less than some of the ones that Cam wears, the belt buckle gift was also pretty mild for Cam.

I liked the competency demonstrated by the young men as they spoke about their various jobs and achievements.  Also liked that they respect and appreciate Phil, although why he would order extremely hot peppers for a party tray I have no idea.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

I continue to think that Cam is the worst.  He could hardly wait to inform Mitchell that he forgot their anniversary, yet he himself did nothing for it.  It's an endless cycle of "gotcha" that he plays with Mitchell.  And, the toxicity of their relationship continues to be played for laughs, especially its impact on Lily.  Cam sets up Mitchell to fail so that then Cam can play his chosen victim role.  Why did Cam even let Mitchell be the first 'chugger'?  Put him last.  And, I agree with others, not only was Mitchell's outfit way less than some of the ones that Cam wears, the belt buckle gift was also pretty mild for Cam.

It's very vindictive of Cam to do that. However, was I once set up to fail by a manager or even a family member? Sadly yes. Their reasons: "Well, it will be better in the long run for you." However, it's worst because when the plan backfires on them, they not only don't apologize, but never learn from it. Cam is going to one day piss off the wrong person or do something EXTREMELY stupid and end up dead.

Share this post


Link to post

In regard to Pat Morita and the karate Kid :

The film came out in 1984, he was 52 at the time. 

So yes Ty Burrell is also 52 now and the same age

And for comparison as well, Raph Macchio is 57, will be 58 this year, far older that Pat Morita was in the Karate Kid

However the Mr. Miyagi I think was meant be older than Pat Morita was at the time by a a mimimum of 5-10 years.  It was shown he was a war hero in one scene with his medals.  He was from Okinawa, which puts his war time and service as WWII.  The battle of Okinawa was 1945,That was 39 years before the movie was filmed, so the character had to be 57 at a minimum, assuming they don't let those under 18 in the army.  Probably more like 60 really since he wouldn't likely be draft and immediately put out there to fight. 

Then there is also the fact the medals seem to be American ones, so assuming he fought for the US and not the Japanese.  That means he had to, leave Okinawa, become an American citizen, join the American army and then was sent back to Okinawa to fight?  Which seems odd, but if that was the scenario then he would likely be older. 

Or there is the possibility they were not American medals.  Did they show them and specify?  I don't recall, thought one was a purple heart or something.  Anyway that brings up the odd scenario......it means he fought for the Japanese at Okinawa, against the US, which adds a weird twist to it all.  The Japanese did actually use some teenagers and kids on the front lines.  ANd that would match up actually pretty well his actual age with the age he would be in the movie.  He could have been barely a teenager at the time it happened

Or those medals could just not be from WWII, he could have moved to the US after the war, joined the army and won them somewhere else, mostly likely Korea.  Then his movie age and actual age could match up as well.  Just seems odd they would say he was from Okinawa and a war hero and have it nothing to do with the major battle that was fought in his home country in the Pacific theater during WWII. 

Elisabeth Shue, also in the movie as the girlfriend, is now 56.  She is two years younger than Ralph Macchio. 

Edited by DrSpaceman

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/22/2019 at 3:55 PM, biakbiak said:

A year and half but the creditors said that it didn’t change her age and their wasn’t a lot of difference.

They definitely aged her up a year when they recast the role (even if they won't acknowledge it). She was supposed to be six months old when the show began in the fall of 2009. She's definitely supposed to be older than 10 now, though.

I can kind of believe that Gloria's accent hasn't faded, because there are some people whose accents remain super thick no matter how long they've lived in a new region. Henry Kissinger still sounds the way he does, even though he hasn't lived in Germany since 1938!

I wouldn't be surprised if Kissinger deliberately maintains the accent because it's part of his "brand." And Gloria seems self-involved enough to maintain the accent, just because it gets her attention. Like women who take great pride in being Southern belles and speak like Blanche Devereaux long after they've left the south.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Ed O'Neill was so winning in this episode, I only wish he had had the movie career I think he deserved. I saw an interview with him when Married With Children was on; they asked him what comedian's life he aspired to and he replied : "actually I'm shooting for Gerard Depardieu". He's that good. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/23/2019 at 1:25 PM, DrSpaceman said:

However the Mr. Miyagi I think was meant be older than Pat Morita was at the time by a a mimimum of 5-10 years. 

Yes, Miyagi was "born" in 1925 (Pat Morita was born in 1932), immigrated to the US, was interned and then enlisted. Like most of the internees who enlisted, he fought in Europe.

The fact that he is Okinawan is not to connect him to WWII, but to the fact that Okinawa is the birthplace of Karate (according to at least some people).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Miyagi#Fictional_biography

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/22/2019 at 3:10 PM, SHD said:

Harp on it all you want. It's ridiculous. Sometimes her accent seems heavier NOW than it did initially.

Quote

I can kind of believe that Gloria's accent hasn't faded, because there are some people whose accents remain super thick no matter how long they've lived in a new region. Henry Kissinger still sounds the way he does, even though he hasn't lived in Germany since 1938!

I wouldn't be surprised if Kissinger deliberately maintains the accent because it's part of his "brand." And Gloria seems self-involved enough to maintain the accent, just because it gets her attention. Like women who take great pride in being Southern belles and speak like Blanche Devereaux long after they've left the south.

I honestly wouldn't care if she purposely maintained her accent for her own reasons, it's the faking it entirely (and badly) that bugs me. It doesn't sound anything like her accent from the early seasons, but it doesn't sound Americanized either. It's just this heavy, almost slurred affectation that I wouldn't recognize as any particular accent if I didn't know she was supposed to be Colombian.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/22/2019 at 11:43 AM, ljenkins782 said:

Is she that young? I haven't kept up on her age.

I still find it a little awkward that they had one grown adult (who she's apparently not close with) come over to sit with her. If they'd sent her to a friend's for a sleepover or she went over to her cousins' house to hang, or Claire took her out to a restaurant or something, it would have seemed less awkward.

I don't know, I'm one of 4 kids so I don't have the only child experience, maybe that's normal.

It was last minute. So probably just easier to call Claire. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/21/2019 at 1:26 PM, ljenkins782 said:

This entire episode was a mass of scenarios that would be plausible on another show, but were completely false to the characters we've known.

Jay's got 40 years of being a leader of a company and has never been shown to falter in presentation skills or self confidence, but here he's a tongue-tied idiot on camera. Phil has wired his entire house to his iPad and always buys complicated electronics that only he can work, but he can't order from pay-per-view. Cam is always begging for grand displays of affection from Mitch and dressing up in ridiculous costumes, but he's embarrassed by Mitch's outfit and his effort. Okay, then. 

If it were at least funny, I guess I could overlook the fact that none of it makes any sense, but it's not even that. 

At least we were spared one week of Fat Haley jokes and various baby-related hijinks, so there's that. 

And not to harp on it, but Gloria's fake voice continues to bug me. The voice that she was putting on to pretend to be a caller on TV was barely different from the fake voice that she's been using all the time these days. Just let the accent fade as it naturally would for someone who's been in the country for what, 20 to 30 years now and who now spends all of her time around people with American accents.

Jay has never been good on camera. Presenting in a boardroom is different from making commercials. And this shopping channel or whatever was live. So I can buy that he thought he could just wing it, only to find himself totally unprepared. Plus, this is his first time selling a cute product. He made a product but hadn't found his groove when it came to pitching it. 

Gloria's accent is fake. Her character is a stereotype and the accent is part of it. That said, people do learn languages differently. And being around people doesn't mean you can or should sound more like them. I know plenty of people who have been in the US for longer than Gloria and speak far less English than she does. I'm constantly translating and interpreting for family members. 

On 3/21/2019 at 1:47 PM, biakbiak said:

While Jay might be good at presentations he has been shown in the past to be stiff and awful on camera and we have been shown that with his awful commercials. 

At least that was consistent. 

On 3/21/2019 at 8:32 PM, readster said:

It's not funny because they are shown so much being capable of things and then all of a sudden: "Me not know how to do this." Like last episode with Claire saying she doesn't understand spacial or area. It was like: "I'm sorry, she doesn't know if she can fit through a door? It was like when they were going up the stairs with the crib and then got stuck when you could CLEARLY see they just had to move a bit to the left and the crib would go up fine. Just like we were to believe that Haley was ordering pizza at all hours of the night and NO ONE noticed it? It just makes you go: "Oh stop!" It was to make a bad punchline and the writers act like no one has EVER watch the show.

I agree, just let it go, it's more of the show trying to keep it going when seriously, people who live in a country for a number of years despite being from another country. It fades, my aunt grew up in mexico and has lived in the us since she was 23. Guess, what? She barely has any type of accent and her sister has none who also grew up in the SAME place. It fades or you get one that is close to were you live. 

I really like Phil and I don't like when they make him stupid. Show me a goofy, loving dad who's a dreamer but is also smart, weird and good at what he does. Don't dumb him down. 

On 3/22/2019 at 10:10 AM, ljenkins782 said:

Back when she was a baby or a small child, yes. But she seems a little old now to need Claire to come over and sit with her. 

I wouldn't want my 12 year old home alone at night. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, love2lovebadtv said:

Jay has never been good on camera. Presenting in a boardroom is different from making commercials. And this shopping channel or whatever was live. So I can buy that he thought he could just wing it, only to find himself totally unprepared. Plus, this is his first time selling a cute product. He made a product but hadn't found his groove when it came to pitching it. 

They've had more than one episode referencing Jay's commercial from the 80s and showed a sample of it. Certainly cheesy, but he was not at all uncomfortable on camera.  There was an episode with him doing an updated commercial with him not doing well, but not from discomfort from being on camera.  This episode had him freeze up on camera and I don't see that every being his problem.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Suzn said:

They've had more than one episode referencing Jay's commercial from the 80s and showed a sample of it. Certainly cheesy, but he was not at all uncomfortable on camera.  There was an episode with him doing an updated commercial with him not doing well, but not from discomfort from being on camera.  This episode had him freeze up on camera and I don't see that every being his problem.

I think that's what he thought but going live to talk about a cutesy product is a different thing. I could buy that he screwed up. One moment he was talking to the hist, then she just went live with no warning. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/27/2019 at 11:18 PM, love2lovebadtv said:

Gloria's accent is fake. Her character is a stereotype and the accent is part of it. That said, people do learn languages differently. And being around people doesn't mean you can or should sound more like them. I know plenty of people who have been in the US for longer than Gloria and speak far less English than she does. I'm constantly translating and interpreting for family members. 

The role of Gloria is played by an actual Colombian-American woman who has/had an actual accent. My point is that her accent has always been played for laughs, but at least it used to actually sound real or like an exaggerated version of a real accent. Whatever she's doing now doesn't sound like any kind of recognizable accent and it doesn't add anything to the show for her to keep doing it if her accent has faded so much in real life that it no longer comes naturally to her.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×