Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E11: My Little Secret

• Start Topic

One week until D Day, couples with unanswered questions about their spouse have to decide if it is time to poop or get off the pot....The mini moons get a wicked twist... AJ puts on his party pants and becomes a drunken bull in the china shop....headed straight towards Puke....

Kate confesses to Pepper she has a secret...is it about her troubled marriage or a shill for her new knickers and undergarments biz....

• Love 4

Programming for MAFS: consult your local listings for times

930-10pm New Unfiltered: Future Shock Panel: JamieO, Will, Stephanie, Kristine This is new combo of cast discuss their hopefulness for their marriages as decision day approaches.

Guess (pun intended) Will has nothing to say...

10-1103pm New My Little Secret  Unanswered questions about the couples' marriages are tended to as D Day approaches.

AJ is loudly not l(does he really have any other mode?) happy about the mini moon change of plan.

Kate tells Pepper her BIG secret...wonder if it has anything to do with Puke?

1103-1114pm New First Look: You Give Love a Bad Name Preview of next week's episode...wonder if it has anything to do with Puke?

• Love 4

Would be great if Will says he was hoping it would go well but realizes that Jas is such a monumental pain in the ass that he can't deal with her.  And thanks but no thanks to sex with the judgemental beast.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
22 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

AJ puts on his party pants and becomes a drunken bull in the china shop....headed straight towards Puke....

Literally, the BEST description ever!

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
On 3/11/2019 at 4:52 AM, humbleopinion said:

AJ puts on his party pants and becomes a drunken bull in the china shop....headed straight towards Puke....

Even though I loudly object to this stupid house party of strangers, to AJ I say bring it on. I hope he gets drunk enough to say out loud what everyone there is thinking and tell that asswipe the truth since his dumb “wife” can’t seem to.....

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
On 3/11/2019 at 12:32 PM, Kareem said:

Would be great if Will says he was hoping it would go well but realizes that Jas is such a monumental pain in the ass that he can't deal with her.  And thanks but no thanks to sex with the judgemental beast.  

Wow, calling Jasmine a beast is all sorts of harsh.  It makes me feel some type of way when a brown skinned black woman is referred to as a "beast."  I don't really like Jasmine, but I'd never equate her with an animal.  I just think Jasmine has read too many romance novels and has "interesting" ideas when it comes to marriage.  

• Love 24

I think Jasmine is the type to self sabotage. She knows Will was not all in regarding the marriage and she keeps picking at him which drives him further away. I don’t think she or Will are bad people, just not right for each other. I think Will wants more of an intellectual type who isn’t into material things and Jasmine wants a more traditional man . I think part of Jasmine’s actions are because she is feeling rejected. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
4 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Wow, calling Jasmine a beast is all sorts of harsh.  It makes me feel some type of way when a brown skinned black woman is referred to as a "beast."  I don't really like Jasmine, but I'd never equate her with an animal.  I just think Jasmine has read too many romance novels and has "interesting" ideas when it comes to marriage.  

I agree, it makes me very uncomfortable when I see a WOC dismissed with  these types of statements comparing them to animals.

I also think the edit that both Jasmine and Kristine have gotten has a racist slant. Dr. Pepper conveniently only has a safe sex talk with a black couple. Where was this concern with Bobby and Danielle last season? 

Jasmine is shown as greedy but there has been very little depth to the money conversations. We don't see them taking out monthly budgets and talk about their income, instead things are just inserted at random moments. If the experts or producers were worth anything, we would see them sitting down and truly discussing what she really needs in a relationship and what she was missing in previous relationships. And also get into why she is focused on having a husband who is a provider. 

• Love 16

Omg, can the just get to “the secret” already? I’m sure it will be a big let down,  but come on.

ETA:  oh geez. Of course that’s what it was. Luke continues to be an ass.

Edited by CSunshine76
  • Love 2

This is how Will looked when he was kissing Jasmine. Either he doesn't know how to passionately kiss or he doesn't want to passionately kiss Jasmine.

Yes, those lips truly belong to that fish. LOL

Placidochromis.png

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

So Luke and Kate have been having sex since the honeymoon?!  The hell. I wonder why he'd withdraw afterwards and why he didn't want the experts to know.  It also explains why Kate was so attached.  

• Love 18
9 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

I want to punch Kate in the throat! Her halting manner of speech drives me batshit! Spit it out!!

The man feels dirty after screwing you. Take a hint!

She didn't speak like that before the honeymoon.

He doesn't feel dirty, it is head game. He likes making her feel terrible and then pretending that he doesn't know why she feels that way. Dr. Pepper referenced it on Unfiltered, that he has  punish and "reward" system. 

Edited by aphroditewitch
  • Useful 2
  • Love 11

It's impossible to me to wrap my head around Luke's little game that he's playing with Kate. Why in the world, if he *really* felt that way about having sex with her, would he refuse to get a divorce when she virtually begged him to?!

Edited by Crazy Bird Lady
  • Love 14

Ok, so now I'm kinda on the bandwagon with some other posters who think Luke might be gay. If so, he's doing like so many other men that are trying to conform to societal standards of a man being with a woman. If Luke prefers men then he shouldn't use Kate or any other woman to be his beard. Its 2019, Luke, go ahead & be free, be gay, bisexual or whatever your truth is, so you can live your best life without ruining someone else's via deceit. We see you!!!

I wish Kate would've called Pastor Cal instead. He would've given her better advice AND would've been there via video conference (Skype) to assist her in having a conversation with Luke about the sex secret or he would've spoken directly to Luke about it...man to man.

Edited by Lacy4u
  • Love 19

I called it last week but I didn’t really think it’d be that. If Luke was repulsed then how did this happen? Is he manipulating Kate? Ashamed after sex with her, specifically her or any female? It boggles the mind.

All I can say is that Kate’s self-esteem must be at the bottom of the ocean.

Edited by Soup333
Hoe is not the same as how
  • Love 17

The show couldn’t spring for a larger rental for this group mini-moon? This place is really low rent.  I’m with AJ...I would be pissed at the close quarters.

ETA: I am not with AJ on his drunk obnoxious behavior.  It’s not cute.

Edited by CSunshine76
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14
7 minutes ago, Lacy4u said:

Ok, so now I'm kinda on the bandwagon with some other posters who think Luke might be gay. If so, he's doing like so many other men that are trying to conform to societal standards of a man being with a woman. If Luke prefers men then he shouldn't use Kate or any other woman to be his beard. Its 2019, Luke, go ahead & be free, be gay, bisexual or whatever your truth is, so you can live your best life without ruining someone else's via deceit. We see you!!!

I wish Kate would've called Pastor Cal instead. He would've given her better advice AND would've been there via video conference (Skype) to assist her in having a conversation with Luke about the sex secret or he would've spoken directly to Luke about it...man to man.

Same here! The gay rumors were actually starting to tick me off but after this confession, I can see it.

AJ is way too intense and irritated for this minimoon and I bet him drinking that bourbon like it's water is not gonna help

• Love 5

It would seem that AJ is the one who enjoys the booze a wee bit too much. He is acting like an adolescent...not a good look and his behavior/ comments made Stephanie uncomfortable and she headed to bed.

• Love 8

AJ, trying to vault back into the lead for worst person on the show.  It will be hard to wrestle that from Luke but he seems to be trying his very best - drunk ass.  Stephanie had the right idea just going to bed.

Ha, you know when Will wants to go to bed AJ was the worst.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7

Ha! AJ just called out Luke by asking him if he's "...a top or a bottom?" Even AJ isn't fooled by Luke. Although I initially suspected AJ of being very effeminate. Actually all of the men are quite effeminate. None of them are men's men. They all seem to be timid, confused with what they really want, pushovers that aren't even sexy, handsome, desirable or even cute. These experts really have these women scraping from the bottom of the barrel. This couldn't have been the best men they could find in Philly for the women on this show?? Then again, I did work in Philly for three weeks in December and didn't really see or run into any men I would consider dating, either.

**Yes, I know I'm being judgemental. I'm gonna go to bed now, too. I think AJ's liquor consumption has given me a contact high & now I'm also being brutally honest as he said he was being. Yep, that's my story & I'm sticking to it. LOL

Edited by Lacy4u
  • Love 15

All I can say about Kate at this point is 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️.  If Luke wasn't being such a pig to Kate through out this whole process I would have understood him wanting to keep their sex life private.Jasmine it's time to accept that Will is just not that into you. His comment about the kiss alone was evidence enough. AJ has now surpassed Luke for the "Donkey of the day" award. Everyone was having a great time until he showed up, being unnecessarily annoying. You know you're annoying when your own wife makes you everyone else's problem.

I was so hoping Luke would have punched AJ. He was very inappropriate with his sex talk, then becoming physically aggressive with him. I loved that everyone left him by himself and went to bed.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

If Stephanie stays with this lunatic, I hope they don’t end up having kids.  I think he is abusive and the fact that Stephanie has to lower her expectations and accept he has a short fuse is concerning to me. Children would not fare well with this big ass baby. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 22
5 hours ago, Madding crowd said:

I think Jasmine is the type to self sabotage. She knows Will was not all in regarding the marriage and she keeps picking at him which drives him further away. I don’t think she or Will are bad people, just not right for each other. I think Will wants more of an intellectual type who isn’t into material things and Jasmine wants a more traditional man . I think part of Jasmine’s actions are because she is feeling rejected. 

3 hours ago, aphroditewitch said:

Jasmine is shown as greedy but there has been very little depth to the money conversations. We don't see them taking out monthly budgets and talk about their income, instead things are just inserted at random moments. If the experts or producers were worth anything, we would see them sitting down and truly discussing what she really needs in a relationship and what she was missing in previous relationships. And also get into why she is focused on having a husband who is a provider. 

Well the experts do suck, and we've known that for years 🙂

But Jasmine has seemed to sabotage any moment that veers towards close or romantic.

55 minutes ago, Lacy4u said:

Ha! AJ just called out Luke by asking him if he's "...a top or a bottom?" Even AJ isn't fooled by Luke. Although I initially suspected AJ of being very effeminate. Actually all of the men are quite effeminate. None of them are men's men. They all seem to be timid, confused with what they really want, pushovers that aren't even sexy, handsome, desirable or even cute. These experts really have these women scraping from the bottom of the barrel. This couldn't have been the best men they could find in Philly for the women on this show?? Then again, I did work in Philly for three weeks in December and didn't really see or run into any men I would consider dating, either.

**Yes, I know I'm being judgemental. I'm gonna go to bed now, too. I think AJ's liquor consumption has given me a contact high & now I'm also being brutally honest as he said he was being. Yep, that's my story & I'm sticking to it. LOL

I'll join you at the judgmental table and say that the "real men" are out asking women for dates rather than appearing on this silly show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

AJ has decided to make production crew the enemy.

He turns into a pissant when things don’t go his way.

Steph deserves a better man than someone who can’t deal with curveballs.

Steph will eventually leave AJ because he can’t act rationally as he encounters the bumps in the road of life.

AJ will then go back to his table for one.....

• Love 19
(edited)

Unfiltered: JamieO, Kristine, Stephanie, Will

Jas is not picking up what I’m putting down...Will laments that Jas is always about the Benjamins in their discussion about his career change into coaching...she could have tried to understand coaching is his trying to make a difference in kids’ lives....

AJ’s poor treatment of Steph during is temper tantrums did make Steph cry and when Blondie left...red flag SexyAF

Will and Jas can't get past the gender role disagreement so it stops their communication in all other aspects of the marriage.

In real life, Kristine would not have dated or let it go as far as a relationship with Keith because of his laziness, his poor financials, his hairiness, his lack of a fit body, his wanting her to do all the cooking and cleaning....but she likes him okay and wants to see where this marriage will go.... but she isn’t very convincing...she’s done....

Kristine is an excellent panelist.

AJ and Steph live a mile apart, went to the same bars, had the same favorite bartender and never met or saw each other....

Steph probably heard him plenty of times at the shared neighborhood bar and thought what a bombastic loudmouth.....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

Jas: I want to flip his switch and I want him to flip mine.

Will please throw Jazz a bone(r).

Will doesn’t feel he has any intellectual intimacy with Jas and she is pissed because she cooked a nice dinner for him in her fancy nightie....

Will dodges sex again. Jas is on to his scam but what can she do?

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Wow.  I don't swear like a sailor here or anywhere else so beast was the word I was going with, meaning contemptible person.  And as I was referring to her being judgmental, it had nothing to do with animals.  Apologies to those who chose to take it as a race thing.  

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Lacy4u said:

Me, too.  He wants normal marriage and likes Kate so tries hard then hates himself afterwards. Hope I’m wrong.  The sex is dirty can be overcome. But not the gay thing.  

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Jas: I want to flip his switch and I want him to flip mine.

Will please throw Jazz a bone(r).

Will doesn’t feel he has any intellectual intimacy with Jas and she is pissed because she cooked a nice dinner for him in her fancy nightie....

Will dodges sex again. Jas is on to his scam but what can she do?

I’ve come to like Will.  The kiss?  He just wants it organic.   Financial analyst with rental houses. He’s taken care of himself financially. Now he wants to give back. He reflects. Jasmine is not reflective.  I can see where Will is looking for a different kind of person.   Experts should have probed (if they didn’t) the values these people hold.  I’m sure they could have found better matches for Will.  Has done a lot of work on himself.  IMHO.  

• Love 22

Kate spills the beans to Pepper that she and Puke have bumped their uglies 5 or 6 times, they’ve been doing the do since the honeymoon..

Puke doesn’t want their sex life to be known.

Kate says that After sex Puke gets serious and weird and can’t be around her for 2 hours, going into the other room.

Pepper’s eyelashes were on wonky.

AJ out did himself filled with bourbon.

AJ you did not wung the mini moon...you embarrassed your wife, your parents and yourself...

At the falls, Kate decides to kill Puke’s the good mood by confessing....then chickens out...

In the tease....Puke freaks out in the car when Kate tells him of her call with Pepper.

Puke yelling at Kate...How can I trust you?! You promised you would never tell!

Kate boohooing....

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Soup333 said:

I called it last week but I didn’t really think it’d be that. If Luke was repulsed then how did this happen? Is he manipulating Kate? Ashamed after sex with her, specifically her or any female? It boggles the mind.

All I can say is that Kate’s self-esteem must be at the bottom of the ocean.

I know, you and I both thought the secret was that they had sex and were right!  I could tell by the vulnerable way Kate was acting about him.  I have also been going on about Luke possibly being gay, and you have to admit that the weirdness and withdrawal after sex really seems to suggest that.  He seems like a guy that really wants to be straight for some strange unknown reason and is forcing himself to do it with her, then distancing himself like it really repulsed him or made him feel even more conflicted.  I know it seems strange in this day and age that any gay man would still want to be straight, but I've learned that some pretty strange things go on in some people's minds.  The only other thing I can figure is that he is conflicted over someone else.  Like there's a specific person (male or female) that's still inside his head from a previous relationship, until he gets over them he can't open up to any woman.  But right now that possibility seems like a distant second to the gay thing.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4