Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

On 8/7/2023 at 5:38 PM, ginger90 said:

31D37861-425B-46A3-A153-6509ADF05B35.jpeg

7936738E-4284-40E5-A65F-1C328646228B.jpeg

F287A973-9D0D-47CA-AC7F-B0B55C7AA4B3.jpeg

Who gives a crap Amy, about you boarding the plane to get back and be with "My Love". 

I wonder if Chris is laying in bed nekkid with his gold crown on.

Awaiting the arrival of his queen with a pitcher of chilled "comos". 

Edited by Jst2Wld
Afterthought
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

I saw that the Pirate's Cove strip club mentioned here as a favorite of Chris' has permanently closed. So he wasn't able to stop in on his way to pick Amy up at the airport.

Bummer.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • LOL 9
23 hours ago, Ms.Lulu said:

I saw that the Pirate's Cove strip club mentioned here as a favorite of Chris' has permanently closed. So he wasn't able to stop in on his way to pick Amy up at the airport.

Bummer.

I'm betting Chris has a whole lot of back up plans just in case of emergency. When Amy is gone he probably just "orders in".

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
On 8/14/2023 at 8:05 PM, Jst2Wld said:

I'm betting Chris has a whole lot of back up plans just in case of emergency. When Amy is gone he probably just "orders in".

However, realistically, Amy is very beautiful and Chris is lucky to have her for his wife. They are a very lovely couple. 

On 8/13/2023 at 10:09 PM, Ms.Lulu said:

Bummer.

Well, not surprising they'd have to close. They probably lost a good chunk of revenue after he married Amy and hasn't been able to frequent the place as much as before. 😄

• Wink 1
  • LOL 6

Amy’s packing for a 2 week motorcycle trip to Wyoming. In the video she says, I’m not sure we’ll hit snow, but we’re going up to 10,000 to 11,000 square feet. 🤦‍♀️

screenshot from the video:

F86E1A82-7176-49EC-BC3B-F8DE7CB28DCA.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Amy’s packing for a 2 week motorcycle trip to Wyoming. In the video she says, I’m not sure we’ll hit snow, but we’re going up to 10,000 to 11,000 square feet. 🤦‍♀️

10,000 to 11,000 square feet? 🤣

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
42 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

Bunsen?  Looks like Bingen to me.

They even went to the trouble of finding the post office so they could get the name of the town in the photo, and she still gets it wrong. 😆

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 10
On 9/5/2023 at 12:07 PM, ginger90 said:

screenshot from the video:

F86E1A82-7176-49EC-BC3B-F8DE7CB28DCA.jpeg

Oh dear???? No! It’s too late for that Amy.  It will forever be OH BROTHERS!!!

• LOL 9
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

Who knew suspenders were the new SEXY!?!?

makes me want to give Santa a closer look next time he shimmy’s down my chimney 😜

Some people found the suspenders in Magic Mike very sexy.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.2e3cbb81e2a0be75dfd1351e584bd1e9.png

And I know the spoiler image is not Chris 🤣

• Applause 2
  • LOL 4
12 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

and she’s at it again… this time her victim is “Ennis” Montana..  seriously I’ve never seen a family so allergic to proof reading or checking BEFORE clicking “submit”

They ALL do it! 🧐

IMG_6462.jpeg

IMG_6463.jpeg

She should just say the state she's in. For Amy, it's obviously a state of confusion.

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

Wow, HOMECHEF is really something, they have  “A ray” of meals to choose from!! 

sunray? Blu-ray? Stingray? Ray Gun?

ya I know she means “An array” but could she get it right just once?!? 🥴

IMG_6548.jpeg

images.jpeg

• Applause 2
  • LOL 8
13 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Wow, HOMECHEF is really something, they have  “A ray” of meals to choose from!! 

sunray? Blu-ray? Stingray? Ray Gun?

ya I know she means “An array” but could she get it right just once?!? 🥴

IMG_6548.jpeg

I think it is a My Man-ta ray. He loves my cooking.

• LOL 7