Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E01: Elephant in the Room

Drogo
  • Start Topic

The housemates return to the Hamptons with several new friends in tow; unresolved issues between Kyle, Lindsay and Danielle quickly spread through the house; Carl vows to focus on his work and never hook up with a summer share housemate again.

Can't stand Lindsay. But will still take her over any Wirkus twin.

Danielle seems completely different than last year, meaning much more bitchy. Trying to guarantee a spot for next summer? Unless she always was but I couldn't tell because of the Wirkus twins and their annoying ways.

• Love 8

Danielle DOES seen different. She seems more "on"? And definitely more bitchy. 

I think she and Lindsay are definitely doing a tag-team, mean girl thing to Amanda. I don't get it. Unfollowing someone seems like a deliberate slight. And over what? Because KYLE cheated? It's so bizarre.

Not sure what to make of those new girls yet; but Jordan's body is too much. He's clearly very vain. 

• Love 9
(edited)
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Danielle DOES seen different. She seems more "on"? And definitely more bitchy. 

Given how boring she was last year I was shocked she was brought back when they cleaned house last year. I mean I get that she was stressed and looking for a job but she was dullsville so maybe she is trying to earn a paycheck.

Given the restaurant was empty on a Friday night, Lindsay isn’t very good at her job.

Real Sports with Bryant Gumble had a story about male atheletes with eating disorders and quite frankly that’s what Jordan’s body reminded me of.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Not sure what to make of those new girls yet; but Jordan's body is too much. He's clearly very vain. 

48 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Real Sports with Bryant Gumble had a story about male atheletes with eating disorder and quite frankly that’s what Jordan’s body reminded me of.

His body looks sick (not in the good way), but his Manson Lamps are truly terrifying, and his face is just unfortunate.

A 17 page mass email?!?  Never change, Kyle.

The best thing about this show is that these people have no idea what insufferable drunken douche nozzles they are.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

Paige, if can tell your eyelashes aren't on right, your eyelashes are really not on right. 

Danielle's a pretty girl but has a sadness about her. 

• Love 3

No Stephen or Wirkus twins. That is where the improvements end. 

Lindsey has herself a new set of huge boobs, new teeth, a new haircut and has bleached her hair till it's nothing but straw. 

Move over Wirkus twins, Danielle is going to try her best to be the new bitch in town!  

I don't understand what their beef is with Amanda and Kyle. It sounds so childish. The "old" people don't even know the "new" people. But, hey, let's all pay a fortune and get a house together in the Hamptons and party on!

• Love 3
12 hours ago, KLJ said:

Danielle seems completely different than last year, meaning much more bitchy. Trying to guarantee a spot for next summer? Unless she always was but I couldn't tell because of the Wirkus twins and their annoying ways.

About 45 minutes in, I realized & said TY black jesus, no twin!!

these are some boring, predictable drunks.

• Love 4

So Danielle and Lindsay are upset that Kyle cheated on Amanda knows, and Amanda and him are still together /happy.?  Okay then.

I don’t remember Danielle having much of anything to do with Kyle or Amanda, but she needs to address their issues at dinner with everyone.  She was boring last year and annoying/boring this year.  I’m sure her new employer is going to love hearing about her need to get some “dick” after a hard week at work.

Carl has a job, no Wirkus nonsense or Steven’s passive aggressive sniper fire....I like this Carl.  

The Catholic girl is very cute..not sure I believe the other newbie was ever ranked #250 in the country in tennis.  She didn’t look that good to me.

Lindsay and Danielle are going to make this season a wee bit difficult to watch and it better pick up because last night was boring.

• Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, AttackTurtle said:

I don’t remember Danielle having much of anything to do with Kyle or Amanda, but she needs to address their issues at dinner with everyone.  She was boring last year and annoying/boring this year.  I’m sure her new employer is going to love hearing about her need to get some “dick” after a hard week at work.

The girls needing to get some dick was a recurring theme last night. They were all saying it.  It seemed a bit of a desperate ploy for attention or airtime.   I'm no prude but it just sounds so crass.

I don't  get why Lindsay and Danielle are even in Kyle's summer house if the email made them so mad.  Oh that's right - without being in the house, they won't be on tv. 

Edited by radiochik
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
(edited)
3 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

So Danielle and Lindsay are upset that Kyle cheated on Amanda knows, and Amanda and him are still together /happy.?  Okay then

Also, they apparently only unfollowed her not him and the cutting her it of that photo was petty as fuck. Plus, they’re pretending it meant nothing that they unfollowed her, bitch please. I literally have no idea who follows me because I basically use IG just to document food I make but these people are all “Bravoleberties” and they know what unfollowing people means. It’s passive aggressive pettiness.

Hannah you didn’t start playing tennis at birth so it wasn’t everything to you for 22 years.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 10
Just now, biakbiak said:

Also, they apparently only unfollowed her not him and the cutting her it of that photo was petty as fuck. Plus, there pretending it meant nothing that they unfollowed her, bitch please. I literally have no idea who follows me because I basically use IG just to document food I make but these people are all “Bravoleberties” and they know what unfollowing people means. It’s passive aggressive pettiness.

Hannah you didn’t start playing tennis at birth so it wasn’t everything to you for 22 years.

Remember how smug Lyndsay was about her relationship with Everett in the first season?  She and Danielle want to seem like their after “dick” but no way do I believe that they wouldn’t drop everything for a boyfriend.  All signs have pointed to marriage for Kyle and Amanda (to me anyways) and I think that drives them nuts.  She’s younger and she’s getting what they want.  Regardless, their alleged reason for distancing themselves is just stupid, petty, and more importantly...total bullshit.

• Love 11
20 hours ago, KLJ said:

i was going to post pretty much the same.  lindsay got a boob job and that's why she's taking her top off.  she is so fake and strident. 

i was also thinking the same re danielle.

is carl playing both sides?

• Love 1
16 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

His body looks sick (not in the good way), but his Manson Lamps are truly terrifying, and his face is just unfortunate.

The best thing about this show is that these people have no idea what insufferable drunken douche nozzles they are.

don't ever change walnut queen!!  always love reading your take on things, you're always right on,

• Love 3
7 hours ago, radiochik said:

The girls needing to get some dick was a recurring theme last night. They were all saying it.  It seemed a bit of a desperate ploy for attention or airtime.   I'm no prude but it just sounds so crass.

I don't  get why Lindsay and Danielle are even in Kyle's summer house if the email made them so mad.  Oh that's right - without being in the house, they won't be on tv. 

The girls made me feel old last night.  And out of touch with my gender and the dating scene now. 

I'd like to know if I enjoy your personality first, before your body parts.

Did Danielle sleep with Kyle?  That's the vibe I got during dinner. 

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, dosodog said:

The girls made me feel old last night.  And out of touch with my gender and the dating scene now. 

I'd like to know if I enjoy your personality first, before your body parts.

Did Danielle sleep with Kyle?  That's the vibe I got during dinner. 

Danielle has slept with Carl. I find Danielle to be unappealing, along with tennis girl, Hanna. Lindsey is mean girl trash, in my opinion. The new girl, Paige, is cute. But, I wonder how many of these chics will hook up with Carl? Gag. Probably all of them. And I have seen in previews that we will be treated to an appearance by Carl's mother again. Why in the world would she want to be on this show? The new anorexic looking guy. I was sure he would be looking for a boyfriend. I  was surprised to hear he is interested in women. Just my take on him.

• Love 12

If I don’t hear Carlito ever again it will be too soon.  

But, I’m here for Carl 3.0 (I think).  

Lindsay and Danielle can go scratch.  We get it, you got new boobs and y’all are DTF.   Lindsay will always be jealous of other people in a house relationship because she was supposed to be “that girl” when her and Everett were together. She lorded that over everyone in season 1.  

I guess I either forgot or never noticed that last season was in the Hamptons, I thought the whole premise of this show was that Montauk was for the “younger” set?  No?

• Love 4
(edited)
On 3/5/2019 at 3:02 PM, KLJ said:

Maybe Danielle was more humble last season because she got laid off and was looking for a new job.

On 3/5/2019 at 6:36 PM, walnutqueen said:

Anyone get a flashback Friends episode of Ross screaming at Rachel about the letter she wrote (at a summer house, too!!!) and it was "Eighteen pages... FRONT AND BACK!!!"

Lindsay always sounds like she's drunk because her speech is slurred.  Kim Richards from RHOBH sounds like that too.

Edited by SarahPrtr
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, SarahPrtr said:

Maybe Danielle was more humble last season because she got laid off and was looking for a new job.

Anyone get a flashback episode of Ross screaming at Rachel about the letter she wrote (at a summer house, too!!!) and it was "Eighteen pages... FRONT AND BACK!!!"

Lindsay always sounds like she's drunk because her speech is slurred.  Kim Richards from RHOBH sounds like that too.

My guess is a producer got in Danielle’s ear and told her if she wanted to come back she’d have to up the drama. The dumbest thing about this show is that the “drama” they lean into is to have a group of mean girls who are so obnoxious and over the top treat ppl like garbage. I’m not sure how much more I can watch. Stephen and the Wirkus twits were bad enough, but Lindsey justifying being an asshole to Amanda because her boyfriend cheated on her is pitiful and head scratching. But Paige is really cute so I’ll give it another chance. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Pickles said:

Danielle has slept with Carl. I find Danielle to be unappealing, along with tennis girl, Hanna. Lindsey is mean girl trash, in my opinion. The new girl, Paige, is cute. But, I wonder how many of these chics will hook up with Carl? Gag. Probably all of them. And I have seen in previews that we will be treated to an appearance by Carl's mother again. Why in the world would she want to be on this show? The new anorexic looking guy. I was sure he would be looking for a boyfriend. I  was surprised to hear he is interested in women. Just my take on him.

ABSOLUTELY.

• Love 7

Wow. Lindsey and Danielle are being super bitchy, even for them. They’re mad at Amanda because Kyle cheated on her? And Amanda isn’t sufficiently upset on social media? What the fuck kind of mean girl logic is that? Honestly, it seems like they wanted an excuse to be mean to her and I don’t really get why. 

Hannah seems like a lot. I think she’s going to get annoying.

new guy seems super shady. Something is really off about him.

Paige seems ok.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

They’re mad at Amanda because Kyle cheated on her? And Amanda isn’t sufficiently upset on social media? What the fuck kind of mean girl logic is that?

Bravo Logic™. 

10 hours ago, SarahPrtr said:

"Eighteen pages... FRONT AND BACK!!!"

73b6a0c50933ace75eab55d6d4acaf2b.jpg

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, jaybird2 said:

is carl playing both sides?

I think Carl is just a low key kind of guy who can get along with everyone. He never really had any drama except with Lauren, because he IS a douche when it comes to women. But that's it. Also, I think he likes to stay friendly with all the girls, because it gives him an opportunity to hook up if need be. 

• Love 8
27 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I think Carl is just a low key kind of guy who can get along with everyone. H

Yeah I liked at the first dinner when they started talking shit he just said hey let’s just focus on us.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I think Carl is just a low key kind of guy who can get along with everyone. He never really had any drama except with Lauren, because he IS a douche when it comes to women. But that's it. Also, I think he likes to stay friendly with all the girls, because it gives him an opportunity to hook up if need be. 

i guess i've always detested him and see him differently.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, jaybird2 said:

i guess i've always detested him and see him differently.

I think Carl is pretty slimy in many ways. I don't like how he is with girls. But as far as friends go, I think he's a pretty nice dude and just wants to get along with everyone. He seems good to his mother. I guess I just see people as complicated. You can be a shit romantic partner, but a good friend. You can he a great parent, but a horrible friend. Etc. etc. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I think Carl is pretty slimy in many ways. I don't like how he is with girls. But as far as friends go, I think he's a pretty nice dude and just wants to get along with everyone. He seems good to his mother. I guess I just see people as complicated. You can be a shit romantic partner, but a good friend. You can he a great parent, but a horrible friend. Etc. etc. 

Carl is a classic beta-fuck boy. He acts nice and sweet and non-confrontational, but really he’s just weak and indecisive. If he were really a good guy/friend he wouldn’t just try to avoid arguments or change the subject.  If he was an alpha good guy he’d pull Lindsey aside and directly tell her how she’s treating Amanda is wrong (and do the same with Danielle) and tell them to knock it off. He’d probably also pull Kyle aside and tell him what a shit he is. 

We see his type all over reality TV. Southern Charm is the worst. A bunch of guys who talk about being strong and decent and alpha, but when shit goes down they avoid and hide and just hope not to get hit by the crossfire. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
22 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I think Carl is a very bad person, but I kind of agree with you. I think he sort of gets along with everyone because of his very bad person-ness. I just don’t think he wants to be bothered with other people’s feelings at all. As long as no one expresses an emotion more complicated then Happy or Horney or Hungry (we’ll call them The 3 H’s) he’s good. Anything else and his disgust is palatable.

• Love 7
17 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Didn't Carl speak up at the end of last season, when the twins were treating Amanda like shit? 

Probably. He really likes putting young women in their place. Not that the twines probably didn’t deserve it (I don’t remember this incident), but Carl rarely passes up a chance condescendingly lecture one of women in the house.

• Love 3
On 3/5/2019 at 8:56 PM, geauxaway said:

If I don’t hear Carlito ever again it will be too soon.  

But, I’m here for Carl 3.0 (I think).  

Lindsay and Danielle can go scratch.  We get it, you got new boobs and y’all are DTF.   Lindsay will always be jealous of other people in a house relationship because she was supposed to be “that girl” when her and Everett were together. She lorded that over everyone in season 1.  

I guess I either forgot or never noticed that last season was in the Hamptons, I thought the whole premise of this show was that Montauk was for the “younger” set?  No?

Yes!! 100%  It is so blatantly obvious that Lindsay and Danielle are so jealous of Amanda and Kyle being the top people AND couple in the house that they can’t see straight, let alone behave like adults. Danielle to a lesser extent, but Lindsay is a close your legs to married men trash box prostitution whore. Full stop. 

Tennis girl Hannah is just not pretty. She could be, but she’s too tomboyish and sloppy. Fashion girl has a MAJOR case on herself which in and of itself is a huge turnoff. I’m willing to bet she works that whole Catholic proper girl who is a freak in the sheets thing, but she’s way too high maintenance to really get down.

I can’t wait for the season to get going 😈

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

My opinion of Carl gradually changed last year when he didn’t completely lose his shit on Steven, who in my opinion, should have been crucified for sharing what he did about Carl.  That was not his story to share and Carl handled it pretty well.  And  with regard to the idiot Wirkus twin, I only fault him for actually being interested in her.  

He is very good to his mom and actually does stay out of other people’s drama.  For this I’m okay with Carl.

I go back/forth on Lindsay.  She is kind of sad/embarrassing and I feel bad for her, but then she can be such a bitch.  

I’m just shocked Danielle is back.  No way do I believe men are going to be fighting over her as the show is going to try to make us believe.  

• Love 9

Finally watched Summer House last night.... I did miss the Wirkus girls.    I don't care of Kyle cheated on Amanda at all and it really is no one else's business.  Looking at you Lindsey.  

I didn't miss snarky Steven one bit.

Lindsey's boob job is a little saggy looking.  Her hair is dreadful.  She is so much prettier with the haircolor she had on the last 2 seasons.   

Carl... he'll be back to his old ways before we know it.  I have confidence in that for sure...  

The whole get some "d" thing is disgusting to talk about -- though I don't mind if that is their whole goal - why talk about it so crudely.  Just say "hook up" and leave it to our imaginations.

I hope the season gets more engaging in upcoming episodes....

• Love 5
On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 7:36 AM, ghoulina said:

Right? I desperately want to read it in its entirety. 

I tried to pause on it a few times and was able to read some.  I would have liked it if they didn't go so fast, and also wish they didn't put the big numbers on the screen. 

It was a lot of ranting from what I saw, a lot of anger because they excluded Amanda, and a lot of talk of ignoring at parties and leaving out of social media.  Kinda gag.

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 11:26 PM, SarahPrtr said:

Anyone get a flashback Friends episode of Ross screaming at Rachel about the letter she wrote (at a summer house, too!!!) and it was "Eighteen pages... FRONT AND BACK!!!"

I feel like she is always on something. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, DFWGina said:

Finally watched Summer House last night.... I did miss the Wirkus girls.    I don't care of Kyle cheated on Amanda at all and it really is no one else's business.  Looking at you Lindsey.  

I didn't miss snarky Steven one bit.

Lindsey's boob job is a little saggy looking.  Her hair is dreadful.  She is so much prettier with the haircolor she had on the last 2 seasons.   

Carl... he'll be back to his old ways before we know it.  I have confidence in that for sure...  

The whole get some "d" thing is disgusting to talk about -- though I don't mind if that is their whole goal - why talk about it so crudely.  Just say "hook up" and leave it to our imaginations.

I hope the season gets more engaging in upcoming episodes....

Danielle’s talking head when she thought Carl was describing her as his “dream girl” and that SHE wouldn’t go back there? Does she realize nobody cares about her or thinks about her? She obviously glommed onto Lindsay to stay relevant, but it’s funny how when she tries to insert herself in arguments she just gets these odd looks of, “Who are you? And why are you taking?”

Plus, I have a college friend who was state champion in high school. She asked to play me once. I’m not the most athletic person, but I used to be able to hold my own. She wiped the floor with me. I couldn’t get anything past her and she barely broke a sweat. Hannah sure didn’t look like a top-ranked player against some random dude who didn’t look like he really knew how to hold a racket. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Lindsay looks ridiculously bad. The boobs are awful.  How did she manage to get boobs that look saggy and way too far off to the side?  The hair is nasty.   

Meanwhile the new girl - Paige? -- the viral video they showed was supposed to be funny?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1