Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15: Speculation and Spoilers

• Start Topic

I would love it if she just told Luke she fucked another guy in the windmill just to get rid of him. It sounds like Luke just won't take the hint that she is not picking him (she dumped him twice and he kept coming back) so she went for the one thing she assumed would be his deal breaker. 

I personally have no problem with her sleeping with as many of them as she wants so long as she's being safe about it and not telling any of them they are the only one so I don't care if she did or didn't screw all of them at the same time in the windmill, but it would be a brilliant move to lie about it and pretend to be the Whore of Babylon to get Brother Christian to finally go away since actually telling him to leave wasn't working. 

I think the show is editing her to be more sexual to serve the Luke story line. Yet one more reason why she should have kicked him to the curb right away. Of course by the time she did try to get rid of him it was too late and his sense of entitlement kept bringing him back. 

• Love 6

Hard to edit her to be more sexual than she is when she mounted every guy in the place at least once. She got a hyper-sexual edit because she’s the only bachelorette who climbed on top of one guy after another on group dates, pool tables, saunas, couches, backseats of cars, windmills, etc. And she admitted to having sex with one of the guys then proceeds to get ridiculously upset with another guy who wasn’t okay with her spreading herself thin. Newsflash: no guy wants the girl they’re dating shoving all the strange dick she’s getting in his face. Haven’t met one yet. She can try to act squeaky clean now because she’s embarrassed but everybody saw how she acted. They didn’t get a body double for the scenes. She did it and she should own it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
5 hours ago, dirtypop90 said:

I think RS spoke to fast. He said it was Jed last week.  I have a friend that went to the MTA. She said the FD previews are sliced and diced all weird and quickly and you can’t tell for certain what happened, except the Luke fight. She did not know who windmill guy was but suspected Tyler or Jed.  She said there were just shots of windmills and a condom.  

I’m still not convinced there is a windmill guy.

She also said the “and twice” is spliced in there—Hannah doesn’t say she had sex in a windmill twice.

I’m with you guys that think RS is waaaay off about the end of this season and relying on bad second hand information.  He will be doing a lot of backtracking the last two episodes.  IMO

I don’t think RS ever said it was Jed. He retweeted a picture of Hannah and Jed in front of a windmill but never said it was him she had sex with...twice. He also said we’d probably never see the guy come back with the ring....that was more an assumption. Yea, he definitely got the F1 wrong but did correct it. He still has the best sources and the best track record. And I do believe he has sources who were at the taping of the MTA. 

I also think Hannah could have taken the high road and not bashed Luke. I’ve lost respect for her. 

Edited by nutty1
  • Love 1
(edited)
22 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

I don’t think RS ever said it was Jed. He retweeted a picture of Hannah and Jed in front of a windmill but never said it was him she had sex with...twice. He also said we’d probably never see the guy come back with the ring....that was more an assumption. Yea, he definitely got the F1 wrong but did correct it. He still has the best sources and the best track record. And I do believe he has sources who were at the taping of the MTA. 

I also think Hannah could have taken the high road and not bashed Luke. I’ve lost respect for her. 

My friend was at the MTA taping and said they didn’t give away who windmill guy is nor any indication that there was any sex in the windmill. So his sources are off again since he said Peter as windmill guy was a MTA spoiler. 

RS said it was definitely Jed on his website after the tweet.

He also doubled down on Tyler being F1 after people went to him with the Jed airport pic and the fact that Tyler and Hannah haven’t been in the same state since filming stop.  Meanwhile he was looking into the Jed airport pic. 

His episode by episode spoilers have no details for the last two eps except Luke got the last fantasy date.  He knew nothing else about fantasy suites and knows nothing about the final ceremony. He said nothing about windmill sex or a mention of it until they started promoting it. I think his sources got out of whack when they went to Greece. JMO since they left for Greece he’s been relying on bad second hand info. I wouldn’t be surprised if he is being fed bad info. This is also happening to spoiler accounts on Instagram who thought there was no way jed was engaged based on things Jed’s friend told them. I think a lot of trolling is going on. 

Edited by dirtypop90
  • Love 2
(edited)

I believe based on her behavior there is no way any of this girl's relationships post show was going to last. Even without her finding out about Jed's gf back home , Hannah has shown that she is not mature enough to get married or be in a serious relationship like she claims. This is why it was always hard for me to picture her with any of these guys after the camera's went off. I don't see her with any of these men because I just see them becoming exhausted with her personality in real life. Jed? Oh he would've been cheating on her already, rumors already said he did just that. His music was always going to be his first love and nothing else. Peter? I can't see it. He is too normal for her. I could see Peter with someone like Cassie. Tyler? She's too much of a drama Queen for this one on top of me not seeing her as his type anyway. Even his ex gf said Hannah isn't his type and I believe it. This was discussed on reddit way back when they were first filming this season.  Luke? They might be each other's normal types but I see an abusive relationship and a bunch of mind games that would eventually wear each other down. If Hannah was as strong and mature as she thinks she is then she would've walked away from this season with a good guy because she actually had some good options but because of her insecurities she invested so much time in the wrong guys. I think she needs a good dose of therapy when this is all over and she can afford a good therapist when the shilling dollars start to come in. 

I don't see her having a post Bachelorette career like Jojo or even Rachel. The girl is just not smart enough.

Edited by XoxoGG
  • Love 8

^^ITA about Hannah’s lack of maturity and readiness to be in a committed relationship with anyone. No pairing would’ve lasted.

What do you all think about the spoiler that Luke says Hannah told him and his church group there would be no sex during fantasy suites?  I know Luke is a liar but seems extreme to lie about that. 

24 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

My friend was at the MTA taping and said they didn’t give away who windmill guy is nor any indication that there was any sex in the windmill. So his sources are off again since he said Peter as windmill guy was a MTA spoiler. 

RS never said it was a MTA spoiler. 

57DE9A40-3FB0-4780-B741-4F4D16F1155C.jpeg

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

What do you all think about the spoiler that Luke says Hannah told him and his church group there would be no sex during fantasy suites?  I know Luke is a liar but seems extreme to lie about that. 

I believe they had a conversation about fantasy suites and Luke heard what he wanted to in whatever Hannah said. Keep in mind this is the guy who spoke to Hannah about the naked bungee jumping with Garrett, which amounted to his essentially talking at her and judging her the whole time, while she said nothing and looked extremely uncomfortable.

And yet he concluded that the talk went well and they were on the same page, so much so that he even thought he would get the group date rose. That is until Hannah called him out on what he said and expressed being upset about what he said, and then he essentially tried to say that wasn't exactly what he meant, all while saying essentially the same thing.

So yeah, whatever flaws Hannah may have, I don't believe a damn word Luke says, especially in the context of a conversation we didn't see for ourselves. 

• Love 5
(edited)
2 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

We will see Monday, because those are the Fantasy Dates. NOT the MTA. 

Right but he’s talking about promo shown during MTA it seems like. He didn’t tag it fantasy dates for a reason. It came from a source at MTA.

Edited by dirtypop90
12 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

lol, I know right? Like I said, for all the slut shaming Kaitlyn got, Kaitlyn was really just all about Nick and Shawn and kept going back and forth between them. We know those were the only two guys from her season she slept with.

I thought Kaitlyn slept with Ben Higgins?

2 hours ago, Kerri Johnson said:

I thought Kaitlyn slept with Ben Higgins?

Aren’t Shawn and Ben friends? I don’t think Shawn who was jealous about Nick would be friends with Ben if they had.

it would be wild if Hannah is the first to sleep with all three. Though we really don’t know she does with Tyler.  He’s just the assumed F2. Hey maybe RS really got it wrong and Peter is F2? 

Unfortunately, I’m confident Jed is F1.  But what if Steve originally got the F1 and F2 wrong?  Hilarious.

12 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

I believe they had a conversation about fantasy suites and Luke heard what he wanted to in whatever Hannah said.

Yep, the scary thing about Luke is that I don't think he knows he's lying. I think he believes the things he says even when faced with evidence to the contrary. He has built up such a strong defense mechanism that Hannah could have said "It would have been soo hot to have sex in the windmill" and he would have 100% believed she said "I had hot sex in the windmill". He is very close to being pathological with his lying. The fascinating thing about him is, I don't think he means to be. I don't think he is some evil manipulator who is gaslighting everyone on purpose. I think he's just delusional and that can be just as dangerous to those around him and more dangerous to himself.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, dirtypop90 said:

Aren’t Shawn and Ben friends? I don’t think Shawn who was jealous about Nick would be friends with Ben if they had.

it would be wild if Hannah is the first to sleep with all three. Though we really don’t know she does with Tyler.  He’s just the assumed F2. Hey maybe RS really got it wrong and Peter is F2? 

Unfortunately, I’m confident Jed is F1.  But what if Steve originally got the F1 and F2 wrong?  Hilarious.

Reality Steve has said that Kaitlyn did sleep with Ben in the fantasy suite, and Jared backed that up on some podcast he did.

Kaitlyn wasn't even the first three-for-three Bachelorette, though; Jillian's been candid about the fact that she slept with all her final three guys. The test drives obviously didn't have much impact on her final decision since she still picked the only guy she alluded to having "performance issues" but as far as the first triple crown goes, that ship has definitely sailed, lol.

• Love 4
48 minutes ago, Mabinogia said:

Yep, the scary thing about Luke is that I don't think he knows he's lying. I think he believes the things he says even when faced with evidence to the contrary. He has built up such a strong defense mechanism that Hannah could have said "It would have been soo hot to have sex in the windmill" and he would have 100% believed she said "I had hot sex in the windmill". He is very close to being pathological with his lying. The fascinating thing about him is, I don't think he means to be. I don't think he is some evil manipulator who is gaslighting everyone on purpose. I think he's just delusional and that can be just as dangerous to those around him and more dangerous to himself.

I agree with you.  I too don’t think Luke is an evil manipulator, which is why I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but yea he is still dangerous.  According to other spoilers, his only apology to her was “sorry for thinking you’re perfect and holding you to a higher standard”. Yikes.

• Love 1
On 7/13/2019 at 1:29 PM, bluestocking said:

@truthaboutluv  I should have clarified.  Luke IS at the MTA.  Lots of criticism from the other guys.  Hannah even apologizes for keeping him around.  (Again, I didn't see this myself--just reporting from RS, reddit, etc.)

I have no interest in the MTA - whether Luke is there or not, it'll be all about him.  Would rather watch grass grow.

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, b2H said:

I have no interest in the MTA - whether Luke is there or not, it'll be all about him.  Would rather watch grass grow.

The only thing that will make this bearable is if Garrett wears his lunch meat glasses during his entire segment.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

So our assessment of Peter the other day was right then. And I'm not surprised about this at all. Been hearing something about Pete had been brewing for a while now. Reality Steve had also been hinting about it too.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

Does "Windmill Guy" have to be limited to Jed, Tyler or Peter?  It would make the ending even more crazy if it turns out she picked up another guy in between FS dates...

I think it's Chris Harrison........

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5
(edited)

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1150822187709976576

Reality Steve reports thar Peter allegedly had a girlfriend that he dumped right before going on the show. They allegedly talked about the future together, and she thought it was real love. 

I am so disappointed in this development. I hope Peter is ready to explain himself on ATFR.

Editing to add -I am willing to hear what Peter has to say.  Maybe they had different ideas about what their conversations meant.  Oftentimes when dating, people talk in generalizations about future aspirations of marriage.  I had these types of conversations when I was single and dating and never viewed them as a promise for a commitment.  It was more like trying to figure out if you had similar goals in the dating sphere because some people are only out to hook up.

Edited by nittanycougar
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, nittanycougar said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1150822187709976576

Reality Steve reports thar Peter allegedly had a girlfriend that he dumped right before going on the show. They allegedly talked about the future together, and she thought it was real love. 

I am so disappointed in this development. I hope Peter is ready to explain himself on ATFR.

This is crazy. I do think with the way Luke behaves and then the stories about Jed and now Peter, Tyler is a shoe-in for The Bachelor. Then again, I thought Hannah G was the prettiest and most charming last season, got far, and was a shoe-in for Bachelorette... 

• Love 2

Sorry, not seeing the problem with Peter. He broke up with her BEFORE going on the show. People talk about a future but still break up every day. If the person you are with is looking to go on a show to find someone else, you just weren't meant to be. Good to know before you get too serious. I think Peter is nice looking but I don't think he has the personality to be the Bachelor. Time will tell.

• Love 12
20 minutes ago, JKL845 said:

Sorry, not seeing the problem with Peter. He broke up with her BEFORE going on the show. People talk about a future but still break up every day. If the person you are with is looking to go on a show to find someone else, you just weren't meant to be. Good to know before you get too serious. I think Peter is nice looking but I don't think he has the personality to be the Bachelor. Time will tell.

I don't know. It seems pretty clear that he was VERY serious with this woman and applied for a dating show. Didn't tell her about it. Then broke up with her out of the blue to go on the show and wasn't even man enough to say why. They had planned Christmas travel plans and a March trip. 

• Love 3
(edited)

People talk about a future but still break up every day.

Two people may talk about the future but ultimately break up... Sure. But this isn't "two people" breaking up. It's one person dumping the other person with no warning or good explanation. And the dumpee is (if the story is accurate) the woman he was trying to get to uproot her life and move across the country for him. The woman to whom he said "I love you."

If a guy I was dating kept mentioning our future life together, and how I should move to where he lived, and he also said he loved me, I would take it seriously. I'm funny that way. 

But point taken that it was only 5 months. Nevertheless, the idea that you kind of string someone along until you get the official nod from the Bachelor franchise, at which point you officially excise that person from your life and all your social media? Not good form.

The other little nugget in the ex's story to ET Online was this:

"Also, if all of this wasn't bad enough, I've had multiple people reach out to me and tell me that he was seeing other women while we were exclusive."

Please, Lord, let there be a lot more to this.

Edited by adhoc
Thank you Bobcatkitten for saying what I was trying to say, but much more succinctly.
  • Love 4

Most break ups are one "dumping" the other. Obviously he isn't the right person for her and she's better off knowing that. Hopefully she'll find someone who truly loves her. Personally I'd be happy to see his true colors before I got too serious. I just think Peter actually breaking up before he went on the show is better than what Jed did.  I'm getting bored with the whole franchise. I think I'm breaking up with these shows!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Peter and his family were also OD during hometowns with all that crying about how his last relationship hurt him.  They must have forgot about this girl, who stayed at his parents house with him when she visited CA.

I can’t with these people. ATFR will be a mess. Does Tyler ever have to go? He doesn’t need to be in the middle of this? Lol

• Love 1
3 hours ago, bosawks said:
3 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

Does "Windmill Guy" have to be limited to Jed, Tyler or Peter?  It would make the ending even more crazy if it turns out she picked up another guy in between FS dates...

I think it's Chris Harrison........

That would be the most shocking season ever! And would also make the most sense since IMO she's got better chemistry with CH than she does any of the guys she actually has to choose from. I've kind of been shipping her and Harrison since day one. 

• Love 6
53 minutes ago, adhoc said:

The other little nugget in the ex's story to ET Online was this:

"Also, if all of this wasn't bad enough, I've had multiple people reach out to me and tell me that he was seeing other women while we were exclusive."

Please, Lord, let there be a lot more to this.

Yes please let the others come out too.  I

Reality Steve said a couple of weeks ago that Calee had bailed on talking to him after seeing all the hate that Haley got but like she said in the ET online article, once the narrative Peter and family decided to go with was that HE had his heart broken, blah, blah, blah, then she decided to go ahead and do the email interview.   

• Love 3

These guys are just representing the new normal.  Just as the seasons will never go back to just pretty people doing pretty things in pretty places, lots of the future contestants, male and female will have people "back home" that they ditch for their 15 minutes of fame.  Or less, if they get booted on night 1. 

Wrong-reason contestants have now become the rule rather than the exception, so the pearl-clutching watchers better get used to it!  *LOL*   

• Love 3

the very first TB was all wrong-reasons. i just roll my eyes at all the outrage on reddit that these ppl were not 'properly vetted'.

i am not even sure they are even vetted for STDs much less anything else.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
36 minutes ago, Mabinogia said:

That would be the most shocking season ever! And would also make the most sense since IMO she's got better chemistry with CH than she does any of the guys she actually has to choose from. I've kind of been shipping her and Harrison since day one. 

Me too

They have crazy chemistry

for some reason he likes her

• Love 3

Re: the Peter news. I’m not defending him nor saying it wasn’t wrong. But at least he broke up with her before he left for the show. Sadly, I’d guess many of the guys do this. 

• Love 5

I have to admit I have not watched this show the season. I did watch tonight. I understand people do not like Luke,  And I probably wouldn't either.  Having said that, I think Luke had a point tonight. I cannot believe that someone sleeps with 1 - 3 guys in the space of a few days.  That seems so trashy. That is something you can do after the show is over and you are spending time with that person.

19 minutes ago, antfitz said:

I have to admit I have not watched this show the season. I did watch tonight. I understand people do not like Luke,  And I probably wouldn't either.  Having said that, I think Luke had a point tonight. I cannot believe that someone sleeps with 1 - 3 guys in the space of a few days.  That seems so trashy. That is something you can do after the show is over and you are spending time with that person.

Yes, but they all went into the show knowing how it worked.   You don’t make ultimatums after the fact.  

• Love 13
1 hour ago, truthaboutluv said:

And Rachel Bilson said she's totally competing if Tyler's the Bachelor. I'm pretty sure she's joking, but just saying Fleiss.

Fleiss will never let a woman over 35 anywhere near the franchise.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

Like I said, I do not see Rachel Bilson coming on this show. The point was more so to show just how popular Tyler is, if his almost million Instagram followers didn't give it away. I understand wanting Mike for Bachelor since yes, it's way overdue for Bachelor lead who is a person of color. And if Tyler was not on this season, I'd say Mike was the sure thing. But yeah the Tyler fan frenzy is too loud. 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

Yes he will, and has in the past.

Then he gets some 25 yr old twat on the show mock how that 35 yr old's eggs are decaying and dying.