Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15: Speculation and Spoilers

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, call me ishmael said:

Doesn't that depend on whether they make Luke show up to men tell all?

Who's they? The producers? Trust the producers want Luke at the Men Tell All. Considering his presence and the guys disliking him dominated the season, what the hell would they talk about if he doesn't show? I think the bigger question mark would be if he decides to show up. Years ago Bentley didn't show up.

On 6/22/2019 at 8:35 PM, waving feather said:

F1 or not,  I personally don't see Jed being that into Hannah. You can read his body language. 

Exactly 

when she told him she was falling in love with him, it was as if she told him they were out of milk.

• LOL 1
14 hours ago, ApprenticeFan said:

After a huge RS spoiler drama, Tyler is about to reunite with Hannah and will get engaged probably in After the Final Rose.

I expect Tyler (once he got free of the artificial environment of a reality show) realized he could do better.

• Love 8

Tyler might be the most popular contestant ever. Even Reality Steve likes him! I doubt he’d go back to Hannah when he can pretty much have anyone he wants.

• Love 7
45 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

Totally doubt Tyler goes back to Hannah.  He could snag himself a D-lister if he wanted to, he's that popular.   

I think Tyler could score even higher in the alphabet. Wells from JoJo's season, who is not particularly attractive or memorable, landed Sarah Hyland, an actress from one of the most popular sitcoms on TV. Tyler could do even better than that.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, chocolatine said:

I think Tyler could score even higher in the alphabet. Wells from JoJo's season, who is not particularly attractive or memorable, landed Sarah Hyland, an actress from one of the most popular sitcoms on TV. Tyler could do even better than that.

Wells has the advantage of being a kind human being.

No shade on Tyler. He seems nice. If he wants an A-Lister, I would be curious to hear the inevitable Taylor Swift breakup song.

I wonder if Hannah came rushing into Paradise on the last day, out of breath and sweaty. "Hay yawl! Someone wanna fahnd a wind-mail with me?"

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, Kerri Johnson said:

Exactly 

when she told him she was falling in love with him, it was as if she told him they were out of milk.

I felt the same and wondered if I was clouded because of the ex gf and cheating stuff.  But I was listening to a podcast with a few dudes and they said Jed just doesn't seem that into her but Hannah is super into him.  I think Jed was shocked by Hannah's admission and fortunately Hannah kept talking so he had a little time to fix his face and come up with words.  But if you are falling for someone and the person you are falling for giddily exclaims they are falling for you, you're going to show more excitement.  I would think.  But Jed just seems like a luke warm guy overall, which is why I haven't like him since night one.  It's odd though because he's a musician.  I always thought those types feel and show a lot of emotion.

• Love 1

Jed seems slightly more into her in the last episode than he has been all season. For their first date he looked like he was bored with her.

I hope Tyler is not silly enough to get back together with Hannah. Come on dude, the Bachelor and a variety of women awaits you!

I used to really like Hannah and I still do to a certain extent but she seems hard work to be together. She wants when she wants and how she wants it. Always forcing the guys to open up or force out emotions even when they are not ready or comfortable enough to do so.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, waving feather said:

I used to really like Hannah and I still do to a certain extent but she seems hard work to be together.

I still like her but not as the Bachelorette. She isn't mature enough for it. I think all those years of pageants, trying to be what other people wanted her to be so she could win a crown, have stopped her from really learning who she wants to be and what she wants out of life, and this show is NOT the place to discover that. Actually, it could be, it could have given her exposure to men she wouldn't typically consider and would have given her a chance to explore other relationships, if she hadn't crawled so far up Luke's ass that she can't even see the other guys anymore. The worst part is, she is going through all of this in the most public, humiliating way possible. I went through this phase, but it was the early 90s and there was no Bachelor or social media so there is no record of my terrible life choices. I am so glad I grew up when I did. 

I do think that Hannah has very stereotypical ideas about marriage. She wants her "big strong provider" so she can be his "little woman". Nothing wrong with that if it's what she wants, but even with that criteria Luke is not, at this point in his life, going to make anyone a good husband. He's controlling and judgmental and manipulative (and I don't even think he is doing it on purpose, I think he is naturally manipulative. If he doesn't course correct, he could become the kind of guy you hear about on Wives With Knives, meeting his bloody end when his "little woman" finally can't take it anymore. 

• Love 7
(edited)

I’m sure Hannah can’t stand the Tyler love.   I remember there was something she said in an interview that rang alarms when Tyler was the spoiled F1.  I think it was on nick’s podcast.  Whomever helps nick with the podcast, a woman, has a thing for Tyler.  So nick asked if she could spoil what happens this season, especially with Tyler C, because the woman is obsessed with him.  And Hannah went “really...Are you one of THOSE people?!” It was something about her reaction and tone that made me question whether she chose him. She sounded...annoyed.

people also lit her up in her comments on Twitter last episode for telling Tyler to man up and grilling him more than Jed.

She and Jed both probably can’t stand Tyler. Lol you have to laugh...

Edited by dirtypop90
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

I’m sure Hannah can’t stand the Tyler love.   I remember there was something she said in an interview that rang alarms when Tyler was the spoiled F1.  I think it was on nick’s podcast.  Whomever helps nick with the podcast, a woman, has a thing for Tyler.  So nick asked if she could spoil what happens this season, especially with Tyler C, because the woman is obsessed with him.  And Hannah went “really...Are you one of THOSE people?!” It was something about her reaction and tone that made me question whether she chose him. She sounded...annoyed.

people also lit her up in her comments on Twitter last episode for telling Tyler to man up and grilling him more than Jed.

I haven't gotten that impression about Hannah towards Tyler. Admittedly I didn't listen to the Nick interview because a whole hour of Nick is a bit much, though I have heard really good things about his podcast.

However, I've seen a number of her media interviews when the "Tyler is so hot" talk came up and she was full on giggly agreeing with the interviewer. I remember it was one of the things making those questioning the original spoiler because of the lack of Safe House Visits, believe it might be true. 

I remember her Ellen In the Cube interview where the woman interviewing her teased her about blushing when they mentioned how hot Tyler was. And as for the comments towards her about grilling Tyler, I actually think she seemed to take in stride and maybe accept she was because her tweet about the date was "more grilling than chilling". In other words she knew that she did come across as really grilling him on the date. 

Also, people always need to remember we are seeing edited versions of these dates and conversations. Some of the earlier season promos made it clear that there was a lot they didn't show of that date where Hannah and Tyler looked very relaxed and happily making out. Same with the Highland date where they just showed a brief second of her throwing him on the bed and their makeout but the episode promo showed they were at it so long that Tyler full on flipped Hannah over and her legs were all wrapped into him on the bed.

Hannah has also been liking a lot of Tyler's posts in support of her and just posts saying he's an awesome person. It's one of the reasons some are hoping for some big reunion between them (I'm not. I think Hannah needs to spend some time alone and figure out why she's attracted to such losers like Jed and Luke and Tyler needs to just doing him and meet some awesome woman). I really don't get any sense that she doesn't like Tyler or is upset at the support and popularity for him. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Hannah is liking stuff now after dumping Jed and seeing how much the public likes Tyler. Nick’s interview was one of the first when she returned.

In another early interview (I think extra. It’s on YouTube) she agreed with the interview Tyler was hot but she was also genuinely shocked Tyler was the interviewers choice and told her she was crazy if she didn’t pick him. she even told the interviewer to let her know if she changes her mind. Here at 11:37:  

The only nice thing she has said about Tyler is that he is hot. I believe Hannah thought Tyler was hot but not marriage material.  She seems dumbfounded the majority of us watching don’t agree. Not just her, the producers to. Tyler wasn’t even mentioned as a front runner by Mills in an early interview after they stopped filming and he said the public would fall in love with Jed. When Chris was asked about Tyler in an interview, he basically said Hannah was just physically attracted to him.  This was all before the Jed mess.  Now the tune has changed because Jed is a fraud and Tyler is popular. Before they ignored him and treated him like an afterthought, now they can’t stop promoting him.

I’ve seen her big grin when Tyler came up during her early interviews, but honestly that might’ve just been because she knew the spoiler was wrong and people thought it was him. It could’ve been a “ i know something you don’t know” grin.

Maybe upset is the wrong word. But I believe she doesn’t understand it and is jealous of it. She just seems like a jealous person to me. But she knows Tyler is popular so she’s willing to latch on to him. All JMO

Edited by dirtypop90
  • Love 3
(edited)

YMMV but I think you're reading way more into Hannah's feelings towards Tyler. No one is denying Hannah's top choices were Luke and Jed. That's obvious from what we're seeing on the show and after all she picked stupid ass Jed so yeah, he was her top choice. 

But her not maybe believing that Tyler was fully ready for marriage and looking past her assumption that he might have been a player doesn't mean she didn't like him or didn't want him at all or now is annoyed that so many women are all over him. 

I haven't seen anything negative towards Tyler from Hannah. If anything, I'd say pre-Jed's dirt coming out, Hannah was making her dislike for Luke obvious. She would not so subtly cringe in those early media interviews when people would bring up all the heat between the two of them and I'm pretty sure she liked a few shady tweets and comments about him, on social media. 

I get that some are crazy about Tyler, (I think he seems like an awesome guy too) and just cannot believe Hannah passed him up in favor of Jed the cheating shitty singer but that doesn't mean she disliked him. Again, it just means she has shit taste in men and her douche bag radar is broken. Which is why again, I say what she needs to do is maybe spend some time alone and do a little more growing up. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 6

I never said she disliked Tyler while filming. I just haven’t seen any indication she thought he was anything other than hot. There’s just such a huge gap in how she treats him and her top two. Even in the preview for next week, she looks like she could care less as Tyler is showing her his childhood home. 

She may or may not like him more now. But if she does (and I’m not convinced of this) I think it would likely be because he’s like a big yellow life raft. She’s getting a lot of shit. The one she thought she would choose embarrassed her in front of cameras. The one she fell in love with and chose embarrassed her publicly. And then there’s Tyler, sitting pretty being loved by every one. 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Again, it just means she has shirt taste in men and her douche bag radar is broken.

I think she has a great douche bag radar, maybe one of the strongest ever, she just got confused and thinks it's a boyfriend radar. Poor dear.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, dirtypop90 said:

I never said she disliked Tyler while filming.

I know you're referring to post-filming and present time and agree to disagree because I simply don't see what you do.

1 hour ago, dirtypop90 said:

I just haven’t seen any indication she thought he was anything other than hot. There’s just such a huge gap in how she treats him and her top two.

Well yes because they were her top two. But saying that, aside from the fact that she keeps keeping his crazy ass around, is Hannah really being so amazing with Luke? Those two spend most of their time together with her trying to explain to him how to be a normal human being, he talks in circles and it is around and around they go...

Okay, maybe Hannah did just think Tyler was hot. So what? That doesn't make her a bad person or some huge indictment against her towards him. Again, I just think because some really like Tyler, there's almost an annoyance at Hannah that she didn't see it too and how amazing he was. And yeah, we've all said it, girl has shit taste in men. 

But I don't think that means she was "whatever", "didn't care", "didn't treat him right", "is annoyed he's getting love", etc. or anything of that nature towards Tyler. I think Hannah liked Tyler well enough, was clearly attracted to him but it just never fully clicked for her with him as it did with others. And that's okay. Sucks for her that who she did click with was a nutjob and a cheater. But oh well. 

I have seen nothing to suggest Hannah's feelings towards Tyler may be anything less than perfectly warm and friendly. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 4
(edited)

Hannah seems genuinely into what Luke is saying. She shows a lot of patience with.  Gives him a lot of time and energy. She has great body language with him. I notice when she greets him she typically has a big smile and looks like she wants to see him, like in the beginning of their alone time on the 3 on 1. He just typically says something to wipe the smile off her face. She also has repeatedly talked about their connection. I might have missed it. But I haven’t heard her say anything about connecting with Tyler and he’s had two one on ones. If Tyler acted like Luke, she would’ve sent him home already. 

I do not think Hannah has to like Tyler or want to be with Tyler or she is a bad person for not liking him. My unpopular opinion is that he was nothing more than hot dude to her and she was likely thrown by his popularity but now might see him as a life raft.  That’s all. 

I will also agree to disagree.

Edited by dirtypop90
  • Love 1
On 7/2/2019 at 2:55 PM, nutty1 said:

The above is A LOT to process. Hannah was not my favorite Bachelorette, but I really feel bad for her. He had her fooled and I could see why. She had some really nice guys to choose from too.

I honestly think she realized partway through the season that she didn’t want to end this all with a real fiancé. I think she is a girl who has led a relatively sheltered life, with few boyfriends, and once she started getting all of the male attention, realized that she actually is a hot number and has some good dating years left. I keep thinking back to that weird filler episode where CH basically talked her into staying. I think that’s why she kept Luke and Jed as long as she did, and why she never gave herself fully to some of those truly great guys like Mike, Tyler, and Peter. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if she knew all of Jed’s shit before the final episode was filmed and he was her cover. Get engaged, shit comes out, break the engagement, and Jed gets his own notoriety. Any press is good press, right? I think they were in on it together. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, phlebas said:

Is there prize money associated with this show? Apart from "finding love" or whatever.

Instagram followers and $$ if you play your cards right.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, phlebas said:

I love conspiracy theories, and this season is creating some good ones

Any season that has some big drama post-filming, brings out the conspiracy theory. Many people insisted that Arie, Lauren, Becca and the producers were all in one giant ruse to have him pretend to pick Becca, then change his mind and have the dramatic breakup filmed for the ATFR. The argument was for producers, it was all about ratings and drama, Arie and Lauren agreed because the producers own the contestants and Becca agreed because it helped secure her the Bachelorette gig.

Do I believe that, no. But again, any time there is a dramatic post-filming drama with the lead and contestants, the conspiracy theories come out. I think part of it is that let's face it, it is a fact that there is a lot that isn't "reality" in reality television. And so I think some just believe every single thing related to a reality show is probably manipulated, planned and faked by contestants and producers. 

• Love 5
14 hours ago, phlebas said:

I love conspiracy theories, and this season is creating some good ones 🙂

Is there prize money associated with this show? Apart from "finding love" or whatever.

I think the ring is the actual prize.  But you need to stay together for two years to be able to keep it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 7/5/2019 at 2:11 PM, dirtypop90 said:

I agree with you 100%. I got the exact same vibe from her. She thinks because she wasn't into Tyler that the rest of America wouldn't be. I talk about this season with my co workers and the only guy that is constantly talked about is Tyler. His popularity is something else. Meanwhile Hannah is showing how immature and toxic her taste in men is.

Hannah and Jed deserve each other. Tyler can do much much better. 

Run Tyler! Don't take her back. 

• Love 6

Wasn't sure if this could go in a non spoiler thread. 

This is a really good interview with Haley Stevens, with Bobby Bones, who I normally do not care for. I agree with him totally. He did not treat her with kid gloves.
Do I feel sorry for Haley.....absolutely, what Jed did to her was terrible. 
Is she loving the spotlight? IMO, definitely.
Do I like her....eh, I do not like her or dislike her. I am probably in the minority, but I am being truthful.

Give a listen..... I love that he held her accountable, as she was willing to be in on the deception.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGBK-Jz1OW4

6 hours ago, XoxoGG said:

I agree with you 100%. I got the exact same vibe from her. She thinks because she wasn't into Tyler that the rest of America wouldn't be. I talk about this season with my co workers and the only guy that is constantly talked about is Tyler. His popularity is something else. Meanwhile Hannah is showing how immature and toxic her taste in men is.

Hannah and Jed deserve each other. Tyler can do much much better. 

Run Tyler! Don't take her back. 

Tyler is at 800k followers on instagram.   It is absurd.  And he's not F1.  Jed is at 334k.  Tyler's probably fourth in airtime after jed, peter, and luke.  We haven't reached hometowns yet.  he's going to have over 1m followers by the end, and he wasn't chosen by lead.  That's nuts.  I don't think any male contestant is up there, not even the F1s.  During ATFR, the building will roar when he comes out.  I am so ready.

Hannah and the producers are no doubt very confused.  They had no clue he would be such a hit.  

• Love 6
(edited)

Tyler has over 800k Instagram followers and hometowns haven’t even aired yet. No contestant in history has ever had that many this early in a season, not even Cassie and Hannah G. If Hannah tries to go back to Tyler, it’ll 100% be to latch onto his popularity and salvage her reputation. Because she is going to get A LOT of hate when she picks Jed over Tyler. Even more than when Rachel chose Bryan over Peter.

Edited by dom16
  • Love 3
(edited)
10 minutes ago, dom16 said:

Because she is going to get A LOT of hate when she picks Jed over Tyler. Even more than when Rachel chose Bryan over Peter.

I actually don't think she will because I think because of all the intensity and craziness this season, many people are either spoiled and know already she didn't pick Tyler or are unspoiled but suspect she won't based on the editing. 

As I've said, the Bachelorettes tend to be easy to predict with their choice and I suspect after last week's episode especially, where Hannah flat out told Jed she was falling in love with him, told him she thought about him when with other guys, many people realized she's probably picking him. 

And I think the secret girlfriend thing actually made her sympathetic to some, as in they might see it as she too was played and manipulated by Jed. Basically, the impression I've gotten online is that most see Jed as the villain, not necessarily Hannah. I think some are more annoyed at Hannah for keeping Luke around for so damn long. Also, if Reality Steve is right, she's already dumped Jed, which I also think will go a long way in making her more sympathetic at the AFTR. 

I think it will be interesting to see how the remainder of the season plays out, including those Last Chance Dates with Jed and Tyler and ultimately when and how she makes her choice. Also, the interaction between her and Tyler at the ATFR will also play a part in how viewers respond to her when it's all said and done. 

It is interesting the comparison to Rachel's season because not to rehash that saga again but looking back, in retrospect, Rachel truly made the right choice for herself and I do think it came down to age and experience, the thing that hurt Hannah. Rachel said in an interview after her season that if she was 5-6 years younger when she was the Bachelorette, she would have picked Peter and that would have been a mistake.

Because Peter represented the bad choice she constantly made in relationships - i.e. if it's not dramatic and hard and complicated, then it's not real. It's not passionate, it's not true love. See Hannah and the hot mess with Luke. Rachel said the hardest thing she had to do was fight against the instinct to fall into bad habits. To realize that hard and difficult isn't love but toxic. I do think if we'd seen Hannah on this show say 5 years down the road, with a little more life experience and heartbreak, her radar might have been a bit better. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10

I'm also interested to see the remaining dates and how they're edited  just to see if the producers are in any way able to make it seem like it was a tough race.  I watched the sneak peeks of jed's and tyler's home dates.  And boy she is all in with Jed.  When she's talking to Jed's mom, she speaks so glowingly about Jed and how good he is to her--she has literally stars in her eyes.  It's so obvious.  Tyler, she just continues to giggle and talk about how hot he is.  

At this point, I'm expecting her FDs with Tyler and Peter to be duds.  I believe RS said the order is Peter, Tyler, Jed, and Luke.  She's already told Jed she thinks about him when she's with other men.  I noticed when she's kissing Peter on the boat in the preview for the rest of the season, which appears to be from FS date, her body is off to the side, not on top of him.  For Tyler's FD preview, we got ITMs of tyler talking about Hannah, but nothing of Hannah talking about Tyler.  Because it was a done deal by this point.  IMO  No way she wasn't thinking about Jed with both peter and tyler and feeling guilty. 

8 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

Watching Peter’s hometown date, it’s obvious she isn’t into him. I wonder why she didn’t send him home before Greece.  

Maybe someone gave her the storyboard to keep all four for more drama.  Or she wanted to help his chances at being the next Bachelor.

• Love 1
(edited)

These producers are savage man. You know they edited in that little rant from Jed after the girlfriend story broke because they knew how the audience would feel watching him ramble on about how much better of a person he is than Luke, when he's a cheating liar who was only there for his music. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, CindyBee said:

Maybe someone gave her the storyboard to keep all four for more drama.  Or she wanted to help his chances at being the next Bachelor.

I agree i think either A they wanted Peter to have a heartbreaking send home after FS OR they wanted Luke in FS for the drama.  I can believe Hannah felt she and Luke still had a connection but no way did she believe he was a viable choice after his hometowns.  I can see the producers either not wanting Peter or Luke to go.

2 hours ago, nutty1 said:

Watching Peter’s hometown date, it’s obvious she isn’t into him. I wonder why she didn’t send him home before Greece.  

His edit screams future  bachelor.

• Love 1
On 7/7/2019 at 8:53 PM, meatball77 said:

I think the ring is the actual prize.  But you need to stay together for two years to be able to keep it.

Is it two years? I thought it was only one year. There is definitely money for the lead to do the show but not sure if the F1 gets any cash.

At some point in bachelor history, I heard that they choose their possible final three to five immediately after meeting the men/women, and the show edits around those choices. I don’t know if this is true. The fact that she gave Peter a rose first just tells me that the producers made her do that, which means that they could have also told her Tyler is meant to be in the final three as well. Both are good possible Bachelor choices. Then, since she could only choose one more and Jed and Luke are her obvious favorites, she asked if she could take all four, thereby satisfying the producers with Peter and Tyler, and also satisfying her sexual hopes and dreams with Luke and Jed. That’s my theory. 

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Nowhere said:

At some point in bachelor history, I heard that they choose their possible final three to five immediately after meeting the men/women, and the show edits around those choices. I don’t know if this is true. The fact that she gave Peter a rose first just tells me that the producers made her do that, which means that they could have also told her Tyler is meant to be in the final three as well. Both are good possible Bachelor choices. Then, since she could only choose one more and Jed and Luke are her obvious favorites, she asked if she could take all four, thereby satisfying the producers with Peter and Tyler, and also satisfying her sexual hopes and dreams with Luke and Jed. That’s my theory. 

Nothing about the edit for Tyler suggests he was in Bachelor contention, nor the promo for him prior to his surge in popularity.  Chris basically said he didn't think much of him in initial interviews about Hannah's season.  I can definitely see them making her bring Peter (for bach) or Luke (for drama) along. 

13 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

Nothing about the edit for Tyler suggests he was in Bachelor contention, nor the promo for him prior to his surge in popularity.  Chris basically said he didn't think much of him in initial interviews about Hannah's season.  I can definitely see them making her bring Peter (for bach) or Luke (for drama) along. 

Well if they see how popular Tyler is with the public at this point, they may have changed their minds. I just think she couldn’t have chosen what she really wanted anyway if she was forced to choose Peter. She definitely wants to sleep with Tyler, Jed, and Luke, but especially Jed and Luke. To be clear, I don’t think the decision to keep all four was done at the ceremony. Surely she talked to them beforehand and the dramatics were planned out. So, after choosing Peter for the producers, they then told her to choose Tyler next so that we could be on the edge of our seats wondering which of the two top picks she’d go into hysterics about letting go. But yay! Hannah gets to pump and dump Luke now. She already knows she’s not choosing him. She’s just wants to fornicate with him which is a big ol’ sin. 

(edited)
1 hour ago, Nowhere said:

Well if they see how popular Tyler is with the public at this point, they may have changed their minds. I just think she couldn’t have chosen what she really wanted anyway if she was forced to choose Peter. She definitely wants to sleep with Tyler, Jed, and Luke, but especially Jed and Luke. To be clear, I don’t think the decision to keep all four was done at the ceremony. Surely she talked to them beforehand and the dramatics were planned out. So, after choosing Peter for the producers, they then told her to choose Tyler next so that we could be on the edge of our seats wondering which of the two top picks she’d go into hysterics about letting go. But yay! Hannah gets to pump and dump Luke now. She already knows she’s not choosing him. She’s just wants to fornicate with him which is a big ol’ sin. 

I checked RS again and now I really think Luke was the producer pick.  He's the last fantasy date.  I think if hannah still wanted him they wouldn't have thrown him in at the end.  Being #3 is one thing, being #4 is another.  According to RS, Luke was the first hometown and the last fantasy date filmed.  That's a lot of time to make a guy wait to see you again that you actually want to screw.  Also, apparently his fantasy date was in a different location than the rest.  Peter, Tyler, and Jed in Crete and Luke in Santorini.  Now I'm strongly leaning towards production telling her to bring him, not Peter, and they literally threw a fantasy date together for him.

His FD was also the only one that pics leaked from during filming.  the other three were hidden.

I think at this point her mind was made up re Jed.  And I know people keep saying she's super sexual, but I actually don't see her sleeping with anyone but her F1, especially not after telling Jed she was feeling guilty about her relationships with other men last week.

Edited by dirtypop90
  • Love 2
(edited)

Another interesting tidbit to me: Peter was the last home date.  I thought her energy was off and she was kissing him at times because she was afraid he would drop the L word.  She also didn’t ask about his readiness for marriage.  I think by the time she got to him she was like “what’s the point of this?”  

Basically, I don’t know if she knew her F1 and f2 going into hometowns, but I think she knew after.

Edited by dirtypop90
  • Love 1
(edited)
7 hours ago, ECM1231 said:

Is it two years? I thought it was only one year. There is definitely money for the lead to do the show but not sure if the F1 gets any cash.

It is definitely 2 years.

And no, F1 doesn't get any cash. Getting a spouse is their prize (as well as potentially becoming an instragram influencer and making money of that and appearances).  

It is only the lead who gets $$ and a wardrobe.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Useful 1