Type keyword(s) to search

S23.E06: Week 6 - Vietnam

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, talktoomuch said:

Awww...thanks @JenE4! ☺ Do I get a rose now or...

Let’s see how this group date goes... Lol! Nah, Harrison never comes out to announce the last rose, so we have roses for everyone! *throws rose petals in the air*

• Love 4

I was so hoping this convo was going to go: 

"You were engaged before."

"Yeah, he was saving himself too"

"So why aren't you engaged anymore?"

"Because he was saving himself and I wasn't down with that."

"Um, well, you and I's journey must end. Bye now."

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Not sure yet, we have to make sure your here for the right reasons...

"RIght reasons" here mean snark and more snark. And maybe an "Awwww" every once in a while.

I'm waiting for Kirpa's lips to slide right off his greasy sweaty face. She could fall on her chin again!

Just now, Mabinogia said:

"Um, well, you and I's journey must end. Bye now."

Now THAT would have been golden. And DRAH-ma-tic!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Demi walking in slow motion through the rain to take Colton’s virginity. Somehow she’s dry, yet the humidity still took the curl out? Strange things are afoot in Vietnam—scarless stitches and dry rainstorms.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

If anyone is not really feeling Colton’s handsomeness, I suggest you peek at his Instagram. I couldn’t sleep the other night so I started trolling and he popped up, he’s a nice looking guy, I kind of fell in love with him. I am old, but I would take his rose.....nudge, nudge, wink, wink! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Oh, she’s there to make love, guys. Oh, damn, well THAT just backfired!!

Just now, Mabinogia said:

I'm gonna miss Demi. I can't believe how much she grew on me. 

“This summer on ‘Bachelor in Paradise’...”

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

Oh that backfired HARD for Demi! I can see how that looked good at the time, but she came on too strong and I think freaked him out a little. I am actually gonna miss Demi, she grew on me. I do see her as being a good future Bachelor in Paradise participant. 

• Love 3

After weeks of watching this show, I realized I actually met Colton’s family a few times. His brother played football with my nephew and we used to go to most of the games and tail gate parties and I met the Underwood’s several times. They were nice and I just made the connection when my husband mentioned something about Connor Underwood , the brother.

Back to the show, these woman have the immediate gratification thing going where they want his undying love immediately or they are gone. They are missing out on travel!

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

They are missing out on travel!

The real winners are the ones who manage to stay through the travel portion of the show but don't get the final rose. I'd say, cut and run before the hometown visits. No point dragging your family into this shitshow. Get the free trip then get the hell out of Dodge, or Vietnam or where ever they end up next. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 19

Geez, aren't those females allowed to move an inch while the Bachelor walks out the Rejected One?  They look so stupid standing there with their roses.  I'd go find a chair or sofa and kick my shoes off.

• Love 5

Oh, monotone Katie, what did we tell you? ...Now that we learned about your existence 20 minutes ago—and then forgot about you again. Well, we’ll look forward to seeing you in TWTA and then saying, “Who the hell is that?! We’ve never seen her before!!” Ooh, it’s a Wrong Reasons Witch Hunt! 

Oh. Now we see why Colton booted Demi. This prison arts and crafts swap was too much for him.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

This prison arts and crafts swap was too much for him.

WTH was that anyway? Demi packed that junk to go to LA, then drug it along to Thailand and Vietnam just to do a show and tell from her Prison Mom to Col-ton? I repeat: WTH.

"Here, Col-ton, here's a dream catcher my mom in prison sent for you. It was made by her friend, another mom there who killed her husband AND daughter! Enjoy your sweet dreams!"

Edited by saber5055
  • LOL 14
  • Love 8

I'm unspoiled but hate when the show previews who goes hometown before the epi airs. Thanks, show, for showing Hannah Beast on a hometown and apparently on a fantasy suite date.

And what the heck was up with Cassie leaving in a car? Thought for sure she was in the final 2.

• Love 5

This week was a straight up romantic culling. Its hard to tell if Colton has already picked out his final two, or even his winner, or if he really is freaking out that some people are not here for the Right Reasons, and is really fine with letting women go left and right. Its hard to get a read on him a lot of times. 

Yeah, no way is Colton into prison handy crafts. I dont think he would be into crafts that anyone other than the ladies church group made. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Haha, I know that the Bachelor needs to get rid of women every week but Colton is a little TOO good at that part.

Oh and Katie, I literally never saw you before. We're at the point of the show where two black girls in the group would disrupt the space-time continuum so you knew you had to go.

• LOL 7
2 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

Oh that backfired HARD for Demi! I can see how that looked good at the time, but she came on too strong and I think freaked him out a little.

I still think it goes back to being molested by the 'bad touch' of a mannequins hand... but yeah does this 'showing up at the bachelor's room unannounced' thing ever end in something other than a ride to the airport? It's like number 2 to 'Don't talk about the other girls on YOUR time with the Bachelor." While three is of course don't get in a LAND war in ASIA.

2 hours ago, talktoomuch said:

I'm not supposed to be laughing at her fake cry/tiny backpack exit am I?

I sadly laughed at that fact too because it made her totally look like a school kid walking down a hallway somewhere, not a walk of shame on the Bachelor. Maybe she had that hand in her bag again but never got to use it.

2 hours ago, saber5055 said:

"Here, Col-ton, here's a dream catcher my mom in prison sent for you. It was made by her friend, another mom there who killed her husband AND daughter! Enjoy your sweet dreams!"

Suuuuuper creepy. What do you do with that?? Where does a convo go from 'A woman that wanted to have semi-consensual shower sex with my mom gave her this as a present!' ?? Yes they trade things in prison but nobody is givin nobody arts and crafts without an ulterior motive. Damn that was uncomfortable.

So this year's drinking game revolves around how many times people mention "opening up". I did love, however that Hannah G said that "opening up isn't usually my jam". She's adorable.

Also I'm kind of learning to love Hannah B. she's kind of an endearing goof.

I was impressed that we had a Bachelor's Handshake in the shower. Wow, that's really 'taking it to another level'.

Edited by Wandering Snark
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Ripley68 said:

Katie is beautiful.

I came here first and foremost to say this!

More comments:

Loved Sidney's sexy black lace dress thing.  I know everyone thinks Sidney is the bee's knees and all - also I venture to guess she's half Asian or half Latina? - but I had to rewind her parts over and over again.  I couldn't pay attention to what she was saying.  I just find her so so so so boring.

Loved Demi being basically like "I hope you die alone" and Colton being extremely extremely extremely diplomatic and pausing and saying "Appreciate that."  

Were Sidney, Demi, and Katie all talking code about Cassie?  Because she's on the other reality show?  I'm sorry if this is the dumbest question of all time.  

Hannah Pageant One gets more and more crazy every episode.  Like holy shit

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I was authentically shocked when Demi got sent packing after her midnight visit to Coltons' condo.  "Is that where you sleep?", she asked as they walked through his BEDroom! LOL  Demi was the first woman on The Bachelor where I actually understood what "there for the wrong reasons" really meant.  She was so bad at faking her "love" that even Colton and I saw through her facade.

Did they really spoil the final 3 and final 2 during the previews?!?!  I hope not.  Maybe they were tricking us, but seeing Hannah B. meet Colton's family was kind of a dead giveaway.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

The final scene cracked me up, with Demi sharing the "crafts" her mom's prison friends made.  I don't want to be mean, but no, Demi, those women are not as talented as you think. 

I don't get the whole "not ready"  thing.  Some of the women in the house are "not ready" - to get married?  to have sex with you?  Of course they're not ready yet.  You're still dating their friends!   What do they actually have to be ready for?   As Jimmy Kimmel says "to promise to pretend to be engaged for the next 6 months." 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, bequialife said:

Kirpa is only 26 and was already in an 8 year relationship?  Meaning she was 17 or 18 when it started?  Not very healthy.  

Why not?  Two people in my family are married to people they have been with since high school.  

• Love 4

The group date where women box/wrestle/roller derby is an ongoing theme on The Bachelor.  I don't get it.  And after the date Colton says how much fun he had.   I know they do it on The Bachelorette too, but to me, there's something perverted about the Bachelor and the production team watching women try to beat each other up. 

If it were me, I'd refuse to fight.   Just refuse.  I haven't hit anyone since I was a child, and fought with my brother.   I am a non-violent person, and would not agree to punch a person I wasn't even mad at, for the amusement of others.  It's barbaric. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

Why not?  Two people in my family are married to people they have been with since high school.  

Ya, well how old are they?  In this day and age marrying your high school sweetheart doesn't work, not with all the opportunities in the world to explore.  Plus we live till our mid/late 90's nowadays.  Can't be with one person for 80 years, for sure not happily.  

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, bequialife said:

Ya, well how old are they?  In this day and age marrying your high school sweetheart doesn't work, not with all the opportunities in the world to explore.  Plus we live till our mid/late 90's nowadays.  Can't be with one person for 80 years, for sure not happily.  

Both couples (my sister and her husband, and my husband's brother and his wife)  have been together 30+ years and have grandkids.   I take issue with the statement that you can't be happy with one person for 80 years.  It happens.  Sometimes marrying your high school sweetheart DOES work.

• Love 24