Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Live Feed Discussion: Grab Your Popcorn

• Start Topic

Is this the last time we see Julie in the BB stage? In front of the BB door? Tamar's little boy is cute! He's so happy. 

YAY! Tom won America's Favorite House Guest!

Hey, Julie said, "I'll see you in June!"  Maybe she'll be there!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Coco88 said:

I’m sorry but unsequestered (spelling?) juries are BS.  They all knew Tamar won the power of the publicist and who knows how much that influenced them.  

I think sequestering is better.  Celebs are  special, though.

Who do y’all think Ricky could have beat?  

Ricky played a good game. I love his snitching ways.

Good job to all the celebs!

Yes, even crazy LoLo. 

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

I just realized - I’m more concerned about the possibility of Ms. Julie not returning than I was about the conclusion of this season.

That's what brought tears to my eyes.

• Love 2

I think it's hilarious that Ricky did not get one single vote.  If he had taken Dina with him to the end, he might have gotten some votes.  If he had taken Lolo, he might have gotten some votes.   Oh well.

• Love 2
Just now, PaperTree said:

Thanks again to all the feedwatchers!

Until June, I hope to see any of you for the next Survivor 🙂 

I'll be here next Wednesday for Survivor and in June for the next BB!

I hope Orwell recovers.

• Love 2

You know, it wasn’t until this very moment that occurred to me to wonder about whether or not they were having the after-show BY interviews.

And now that I think about it - I’m still not wondering.

Or not caring, at least.

8 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I hope Orwell recovers.

Ah, Orwell’s a tough old bird.

• Love 2

I was busy and couldn't watch so I recorded it, but I couldn't stand not knowing so I peeked and --- NOOO ! Not her for the win !

I might not even watch the show now. I think I would have preferred anyone else winning. She was just so damn annoying during the whole run !

Thank God this abomination of a season only lasted 3 weeks ( though honestly it seemed a lot longer, since they ran like 17 shows per week !), I doubt if I could have lasted much longer than that. I liked most of the players, but it just isn't as good as the regular season.

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Thanks again to all the feedwatchers!

Until June, I hope to see any of you for the next Survivor 🙂 

I'll be there for Survivor ! (Don't always have time to post, though. But I never miss the show.)

• Love 1

It wasn't the best season of BB ever, and I disliked several of the HGs, but I still enjoyed it, for the most part.  I still like the general idea of Celebrity BB as a nice diversion in the winter, and I really hope they bring it back in 2020.   It definitely felt like it was a longer, more involved, season than it actually was, and I didn't find myself wishing that it was on for 3 months.  Sometimes the 3-month seasons of regular BB feel way, way too long if the HGs are awful or not very compelling, but the 3-week seasons can feel really long if the HGs are awful as well.  lol  

Dina said that she knew for quite a while that she was going to do this show, but that Kandi and Joey were last minute additions to the cast when 2 other scheduled/planned HGs backed out (I assume one of those who backed out was Caitlyn Jenner?).   So I wonder if the 2 who backed out at the last minute might appear in a future season.   Otherwise, I am curious to see who might be in the next season (if they do a 3rd season).

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, Coco88 said:

I’m sorry but unsequestered (spelling?) juries are BS.  They all knew Tamar won the power of the publicist and who knows how much that influenced them.  

Influenced them how? These people don’t give a fuck about random powers in the game. They all feel they are on the same level celebrity wise. I could not stand Tamar in the house, but she had a killer social game when she wasn’t freaking the fuck out, and even I would have voted her over Ricky. And I went into this season rooting for him over everyone. But he was a condescending prick the entire season, and apparently the jurors felt the same.  

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Influenced them how? These people don’t give a fuck about random powers in the game. They all feel they are on the same level celebrity wise. I could not stand Tamar in the house, but she had a killer social game when she wasn’t freaking the fuck out, and even I would have voted her over Ricky. And I went into this season rooting for him over everyone. But he was a condescending prick the entire season, and apparently the jurors felt the same.  

And, really, Tamar gave a better speech at the end.  I didn't like her behavior in the house -- although she was entertaining at times, when she wasn't blowing things out of proportion, bad-mouthing people or screaming at them -- but what she said at the end, to the jury, was more effective than what Ricky said.  I thought his speech and his answers to the questions fizzled instead of sizzled.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 8

Sorry but I think these Celebs want to be loved by the fans.  Tamar’s win showed that that she was loved by more of the voting public and I think that influenced them.  IMHO

Edited by Coco88
Grammar
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Lolo: talks non-stop for three minutes to Julie.
Also Lolo: "I don't know, I'm at a loss for words."

And then she gloats that the IRS will take away a chunk of his second place winnings and he will end up poor and she won't talk to him ever again and basically is trying to say she wants to throt ...

Julie: How you doing, Dina.  Dina (pleasantly smiling):  Fine.  I love everyone.

Edited by green
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

I just realized - I’m more concerned about the possibility of Ms. Julie not returning than I was about the conclusion of this season.

Well it seems you got her back, Nashville.  So you can rest easy because she promised you she would see you in June.

• Love 1

I actually wonder if Lolo would have given Ricky her vote if she'd had time to calm down and think about everything for a couple of days.   I think the pain of her alliance member booting her out instead of taking her to F2 was still too much for her to handle, and she was too angry and hurt to think clearly.  In a few days' time, I wonder if she would have voted differently.  I mean, it wouldn't have changed how the others voted, but it would have been interesting to see.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Machiabelly said:

So Lolo...someone who could have profited a lot if she came off likeable and gained fans so sponsors would sign her...decides the best last impression to leave is that of a bitter sore loser.

That is the beauty of BB/CBB...you cannot hide your true self for long.

This is why Tamar has such appeal.  That is her.  Loud ass mouth with a heart of gold. She is not 100% unlikeable......just a small doses kinda gal due to her histrionics.

Kandi was the same person as RHATL. 

A part of me wonders if Ricky ‘gave’ the win to Tamar.

I mean Tamar got all the votes.  

Ricky had to know who would not vote for him, etc.

If LoLo really disowned Ricky....she has the worst sportsmanship.

Insufferable human being and she was not even fun to watch.

Two days ago they were in the bedroom talking about Bedroom Alliance going out to dinner. LoLo telling Ricky she was looking forward to meeting his beautiful wife and kids.....etc. 

LoLo even started whining about how expensive hotels were in LA and the people that live in LA offered her a place to stay. 

• Love 2

Didn't watch last night (needed my beauty sleep, LOL) so enjoyed reading everyone's comments. 

I guess I'm ok that Tamar won. There were times I couldn't stand her, and others when I could.  The below quote explains it well. 

1 hour ago, Dance4Life said:

This is why Tamar has such appeal.  That is her.  Loud ass mouth with a heart of gold. She is not 100% unlikeable......just a small doses kinda gal due to her histrionics.

Very happy that Tom won AFP.  

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Machiabelly said:

So Lolo...someone who could have profited a lot if she came off likeable and gained fans so sponsors would sign her...decides the best last impression to leave is that of a bitter sore loser.

Being a nerd child (and adult), I always enjoy these jocks' whining bitter tears when they lose.  A little payback for they way they treated their "lessers".

Tom winning AFH is icing on the pie.

• Love 9

WHOA!  Did not see that win coming at all.

Ricky’s mistake was not taking Dina (who was the most useless BB player in history!)...I really thought he had a shot, even after their last pleas for why they should win.  Guess that’s why I’ll never be on such a show, as I take things personally and if I were Tom and Kato, I’d remember the rhymes with stunty way the bald Aflac duck had treated me, Tom in particular...I was shocked that they both voted for her.

Had a lovely chuckle at Talking Tina’s expense….you were so close you could taste it, couldn’t you?  That’s why your losing made it all the more sweeter.  Then when Tom won AFP?  LOVED seeing your and Natalie Eva Maria Congolese’s faces once ya’ll realized that ‘The Devil’ actually had fans.  Both of you can suck it and never darken my telly screen again!

Surprised at the BEC voting for Aflac, saying she had his back….when was that?  He can join Talking Tina and Natalie Eva Maria Shaquille in the ‘never darkening my telly screen’ corner.

Finally, we have Aflac, who can also join that corner….when she got her divorce from Vince, did he not leave her any spousal/child support?  Isn’t he wealthy?  She doesn’t look the type that would void any financial support.  And heiffa if you were ‘nice’ then I’m Halle Berry’s twin sister.  Go away and stay away please.

Forgot to mention Ricky's wife leaping on him....if she had jumped a fraction higher the brotha would have been eating at the Y!

Edited by Vixenstud
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
44 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

I don't know about the house but he's been certainly getting the food....he looks like Vince pre-bariatric surgery.

I wasn't gonna say anything, but this is really gross. 

Super pumped Tamar beat out Ricky. She played the better game, but more importantly for me, Ricky was such an asshole at all times. Has he explained why the fuck he took the hardest person to beat over two easy wins?

Also, has anyone told Lolo she wouldn't have won yet? I'd love to watch her reaction to that!

At least a black person finally won. Probably won't happen again for awhile.

I guess I'll see you all in the summer. I don't want to watch, but we all know I will.

Anyone found any interviews with sore loser Loco? I honestly don't know how the other houseguests dealt with her 24/7 glum, negative vibe. Did Natalie Eva Marie Martha Marcy May Marlene really enjoy spending so much time with that black hole of pouty self-entitlement?

I woke up this morning and thought about the finale. And you know what? I am pleased with the outcome now that I had some time to sleep on it. Tamar really was the best possible winner out of the final 4, at the very least. Plus, as soon as she dropped her obnoxious sounds and Aflac Duck noise (I wouldn't call it a laugh), and once she actually semi-apologized for her behaviour (damage control, sure, but way better than the disaster that was Tyler's F2 speeches/answers), she became increasingly more likable for me. THIS is the Tamar I wanted to see throughout the season, not bitchy Tamar who tap danced in front of the person she helped to evict and the one who made my ears almost bleed several times over. Plus, her genuine emotion when she won really got to me, much like when Josh won and had such a genuine reaction back in BB19. I may not have liked either when they were in the house, but their wins did put a smile to my face at the end of it. I could never forget how Tamar acted in the house, but for a winner, she was actually a fairly good one. 

And I had Tamar last on my list of people I wanted to win, so she did actually redeem herself in the finale for me. I won't care about her in a few days, and I would never put her on the level of other players, but to get a unanimous vote, break the first in curse, AND to be the first black winner of any North American version of Big Brother? That's not a bad legacy to have. I mean, her unanimous vote was more because she was against Ricky, who ruined his chances by acting like a complete ass in the finale and also not really doing anything of importance, but it also had to do with Tamar playing a better game and being humble and speaking to the jury. So...actually, a well deserved win and what helped make a crappy season be a little better.

• Love 6

Everyone is coming down on Lolo about being upset, but I don't blame her.  She feels betrayed and frustrated.  To be honest, if it were me, I'd have a little snark for someone who I kept safe who then turned around and booted me. 

I get trying to be a graceful loser, but still, it's got to be upsetting when you put your whole game on someone who couldn't care less about you. 

She must have been thinking that she should have stuck with Tom and Kato.

• Love 4

The primary conclusion I’ve reached about Terror is that she is the living embodiment of a quote from Postcards From the Edge:

”We're designed more for public than for private.”

(If you’ve seen the movie, you will understand COMPLETELY.)

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, Biosynth said:

Everyone is coming down on Lolo about being upset, but I don't blame her.  She feels betrayed and frustrated.  To be honest, if it were me, I'd have a little snark for someone who I kept safe who then turned around and booted me. 

I get trying to be a graceful loser, but still, it's got to be upsetting when you put your whole game on someone who couldn't care less about you. 

She must have been thinking that she should have stuck with Tom and Kato.

She said exactly that, she should have stuck with Tomato....but hindsight is 50/50, I don't feel one bit sorry for her and she got what she deserved.  Guess Tom ain't the 'devil' after all, huh?!

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I woke up this morning and thought about the finale. And you know what? I am pleased with the outcome now that I had some time to sleep on it. Tamar really was the best possible winner out of the final 4, at the very least. Plus, as soon as she dropped her obnoxious sounds and Aflac Duck noise (I wouldn't call it a laugh), and once she actually semi-apologized for her behaviour (damage control, sure, but way better than the disaster that was Tyler's F2 speeches/answers), she became increasingly more likable for me. THIS is the Tamar I wanted to see throughout the season, not bitchy Tamar who tap danced in front of the person she helped to evict and the one who made my ears almost bleed several times over. Plus, her genuine emotion when she won really got to me, much like when Josh won and had such a genuine reaction back in BB19. I may not have liked either when they were in the house, but their wins did put a smile to my face at the end of it. I could never forget how Tamar acted in the house, but for a winner, she was actually a fairly good one. 

And I had Tamar last on my list of people I wanted to win, so she did actually redeem herself in the finale for me. I won't care about her in a few days, and I would never put her on the level of other players, but to get a unanimous vote, break the first in curse, AND to be the first black winner of any North American version of Big Brother? That's not a bad legacy to have. I mean, her unanimous vote was more because she was against Ricky, who ruined his chances by acting like a complete ass in the finale and also not really doing anything of importance, but it also had to do with Tamar playing a better game and being humble and speaking to the jury. So...actually, a well deserved win and what helped make a crappy season be a little better.

Her tap dancing is the main reason I still dislike her. If she’d sincerely apologize, I’d be okay with her win.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

She said exactly that, she should have stuck with Tomato....but hindsight is 50/50, I don't feel one bit sorry for her and she got what she deserved.  Guess Tom ain't the 'devil' after all, huh?!

Maybe. I mean, she said on Insta that we don't know the real Tom and that YouTube scrubbed all of what he did in the house.

If only BB has something where views could watch the house and see what's really going on?

Oh and then she decided to talk smack about Ryan

https://mobile.twitter.com/lolojones/status/1096119961762713600

She seems like a sore loser. 

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, CheezyXpressed said:

Maybe. I mean, she said on Insta that we don't know the real Tom and that YouTube scrubbed all of what he did in the house.

If only BB has something where views could watch the house and see what's really going on?

She is. She's definitely handling her loss badly. She's calling out Ricky, Tom, Ryan, and also CBS for "editing and scrubbing" Tom's behaviour. 

Uh, no, girl. You can't scrub away what doesn't exist in the first place. 

• Love 11
27 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

She is. She's definitely handling her loss badly. She's calling out Ricky, Tom, Ryan, and also CBS for "editing and scrubbing" Tom's behaviour. 

Uh, no, girl. You can't scrub away what doesn't exist in the first place. 

Jesus....chile, just sit yo ass down.

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, CheezyXpressed said:

Doubt YouTube was scrubbing the live feed/BBAD cameras as well....

48 minutes ago, CheezyXpressed said:

“SEEMS”!?!?!?  Thanks for the best laugh I had all day. 😆

Geez, Loco, chill out.  You want to blame someone for being “robbed”?  Blame the guy who dumped you on your ass at F3.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Geez, Loco, chill out.  You want to blame someone for being “robbed”?  Blame the guy who dumped you on your ass at F3.

Oh don't worry, she's done that too! She's calling him a fake prophet and not her friend and all kinds of stuff.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Sara2009 said:

What does she claim that Tom actually did or said?

Apparently nothing. She hasn't said the specific reason why Tom's the literal Devil and what we missed. I guess, when the feeds were down that Saturday for nine hours, we were missing his sacrifice ritual or something.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
19 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Humph....were you feeling this way when you fucked Ryan over, Talking Tina?  Karma is a bitch to you, and his name was Ricky Williams.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, Callaphera said:

How did Natalie Eva Marie Julia Rose Valerie's hair get worse in the few days she's been out of the house?

Well, at least it wasn't permanently glued to the left side of her head, as it seemed to be all season.

I've always said, in shows like this where people vote on who should win, DESERVE to win just by nature of the fact that people voted for them to win, regardless of how the public feels about it. That goes all the way back to Hatch.

In this final two, I guess I should just say...congrats Tamar. The others must've known something I didn't know.

Ricky, you really gave lousy fuckin' answers. That may have helped you blow it. Lay off the weed, dude.

• Love 2