Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Live Feed Discussion: Grab Your Popcorn

• Start Topic

Why is not upsetting Tamar such a priority?

Crossing my fingers for Kandi.

Hello Mooch.  Looks like a kid sitting in a grownup's chair. He also got a tan while he was away (or it's stage makeup).

• Love 1

Huh. So, as much as I think the twist with Mooch was bullshit, I am liking this segment with The Mooch. He really is well spoken. As someone who never really knew about this guy before this show or paid attention, I do like how positive he is about all five houseguests. Colour me impressed for once. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Speaking of “afters”: anybody notice how on the football retrieval, Loco continued to roll the football towards the trunk after she tripped the alarm...?

Yes, and someone else threw it over all the lasers.

Well here is the vote. Cross fingers for Kandi. We need that prayer circle photo of the dogs around a ball. I forgot who used to post that.

Lolo: Kandi.

Tamar: Dina.

Ricky:????  Kandi.

Oh, crap!!

Well, even though she's behaved badly, I'd like to see Lolo win over those remaining. For some reason I still have a soft spot for her.

I don't even know when the final celebrity alert was.

Oh crap, Ricky won.  I'm not sure if he'll get many jury votes.

And we get a commercial with the grownups speaking with child voices, sitting in the board room eating gummies.

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

It was during the Double Eviction.

aka The one that everyone missed - even Ricky, even though he was bumming around the living room at the moment it happened, and then Julie had to collect their wayward asses and repeat it to them after it played. 

Just now, Callaphera said:

aka The one that everyone missed - even Ricky, even though he was bumming around the living room at the moment it happened, and then Julie had to collect their wayward asses and repeat it to them after it played. 

Oh yeah, that one. 

Who is he going to take? What does everyone think?

I say Dina. (easiest to beat)

Just now, PaperTree said:

Thanks for the updates.

I've gone to sinkholes swallowing Florida on The Science Channel 🙂 

Well, she hasn't officially won yet but c'mon. Tamar versus Ricky? Congrats, Tamar. Now please go away and take the rest with you. 

• Love 1

I'm in bed, just saw that it's Ricky and Tamar in the end. I guess Tamar wins....I don't see Lolo voting for someone who kicked her out, but I do see Tom and Kato voting for Ricky.

....if Julie is adamant about saying Moonves no matter what, then the least that she could do is scrap this final two and just name Kandi the winner. I don't think anyone, save Ricky and Tamar, would mind.

• Love 2

Well the two best players made it too the end.  I’m sure a lot of people are upset that one of the “bad” people won but I’m just glad a good player won.  And I could never play the game cause sometimes I snap at people I love and I’m not stuck in a house with them 24/7

12 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

...what the fuck, Tamar? Did she miss the part where Julie said the time from the first Breaking News to the time she announced the LAST?

Also, I fucking called Ricky winning final HOH. 

I took it as her playing for Ricky going over.

1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Well, Ricky’s choice for an F2 partner was... interesting.

Stupid as trying to fuck on a freeway during Friday rush hour, IMHO - but interesting nonetheless.

It's funnier when Lolo thought she could beat Ricky.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Well, Ricky’s choice for an F2 partner was... interesting.

Stupid as trying to fuck on a freeway during Friday rush hour, IMHO - but interesting nonetheless.

Ricky.... OMG. You would have won against Dina. Why pick somebody to sit next to that you will lose to? Does Ricky understand the game? 

• Love 1
Just now, DakotaLavender said:

Ricky.... OMG. You would have won against Dina. Why pick somebody to sit next to that you will lose to? Does Ricky understand the game? 

We’ve asked that all month and yet he’s F2...

• Love 2