Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Live Feed Discussion: Grab Your Popcorn

• Start Topic

Here's the funny part - I have never liked players in retrospect.  What I mean by that is at first, I wanted Ryan out in a bad way. Didn't know anything about his Olympics incident, but from his "story" he just irked me thinking he was all that. Actually liked his personality a little once we saw his game play. And Jonathan grew on me too. Didn't upset me that they were gone until first Kato and then Tom were evicted. As for the others:

Loco:    Just can't stand to look at her pouty-ass face. And the drama???? Just no.

Tamar:  Just can't stand to hear that throat clearing cackle and dumbass, classless happy dance. Oh, and the drama???? Just no.

Ricky:   Acts like this yogi-guru but is underneath it all - just a sneaky asshole. Fake much?

Kandi:  Probably the best one to root for left in this pack of losers. And that is not saying much. 

Dina:    I think she is probably a sweet person. A very naive person. But except for a few exceptions, we have never seen her actually bring any game to this, well...game.

I truly hope Tom does win the AFP. It does suck that the remaining HGs suspect he will win it. A blindside would have been so much fun to watch.

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, llewis823 said:

I truly hope Tom does win the AFP. It does suck that the remaining HGs suspect he will win it. A blindside would have been so much fun to watch.

Would have loved to have seen the bald-headed AFLAC's crestfallen face once it was announced that he had won.....I so hope he does.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

That was a bad ending of the feeds but I guess that sums up the season. Tamar starts talking game and the feeds cut. I assume Ricky and Lolo will stick to voting out Kandi. Who to root for? Dina?

At this point, I'm resigned to the fact that Ricky has the best chance to win. Which...meh. 

I just don't care anymore. I'll suffer through two more hours of Tamar and then don't ever have to hear about her ever again, so fine, give her the damn win. At least she's done something in terms of strategy, even if her personality is shit.

Ricky's a forgettable winner but whatever if he wins.

Lolo's a pretty awful person but whatever if she wins. 

Personally, a Dina win works with me, but she's done so little for the game so I can't really root for her. 

But yeah, I'm at the point right now where it's like "There's only two more hours of this show. Let's just end it, already."

• Love 8

For a fleeting moment yesterday -- sometime earlier in the afternoon -- it sounded a bit like Lolo and Ricky wanted to keep Kandi and get rid of Dina, which, of course, Tamar was OK with.   But as the day wore on and both Ricky and Lolo had separate one-on-one conversations with Dina and Kandi, the tides turned and they changed their minds, leaning towards getting rid of Kandi and keeping Dina (which Tamar was not as OK with).   Lolo even said to Tamar that she needs Kandi to be gone.    I don't think that Dina necessarily said anything all that convincing, but Ricky is sure that Dina won't win final HoH anyway, and that even if she somehow managed to get to F2 with one of them, no one would vote for her.

Even though Kandi told Ricky that she would take him to F2 if she were to stay and then win the last HoH, I think he knew that she would not do that and would take Tamar instead.

So, just for a hoot and a holler, I'd LOVE to see Dina win that final HoH -- simply because no one is expecting it and it would be hilarious.   The chances are slim that it will happen, but if Dina were to win it by some feat of sorcery, who would she take to F2?    Dina is a wild card.    It's hard to figure out what she is really thinking, and who she really, truly feels loyal to.   She seems to like and get along with everyone -- even the obnoxious people.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 4

Ricky could have made such a great game move if he had taken off Dina and put up the AFLAC heiffa, only to break the tie to evict her.  'Cause from where I'm sitting, she's the best at winning HOH/POV's and this would have been the best time to evict her.

Edited by Vixenstud
  • Love 6

I think Ricky played a good game.

He is the one that stayed open minded and listened the most.

Landing that bedroom with NEM, Tamar and LoLo made all the difference in his game.

He was in on all the gossip and was able to observed without coming off like a nosy lurker. 

Straightaway, he weakened his female roomies.  He successfully divided and conquered their alliance with Cupcakes and Ryan.

Then had the girls leaned on him for protection and benefitting his own game.

If #TeamPeach does not make it.....I hope Ricky wins.

LoLo better not win shit! No 1, 2, AFHG.  

She can take her bloody hands and  go back to the bayou! 

Dina better not win shit, either! 

Dina taking food out of Logan’s mouth just to stuff her nose with white powder! Naw, Ah!

Tamar will haunt you! 

Am I the only one that slips and says Tamar like Lamar??  

Not, TaYmar.  Lol!

(I always have to correct myself)

• Love 3

Go, Team Ricky!  He was my favorite from day one and still is.  He said he would strategically stir the pot and he did.  He was a major physical threat but hid it well.  He actually managed to work with Lolo when everyone else but Purple Hair never could full time.  That takes patience and I admire patience.

Ricky for the win!

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

But yeah, I'm at the point right now where it's like "There's only two more hours of this show. Let's just end it, already."

I agree.  Slouching over the finish line of a dull (mercifully short) season.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, llewis823 said:

Here's the funny part - I have never liked players in retrospect.  What I mean by that is at first, I wanted Ryan out in a bad way. Didn't know anything about his Olympics incident, but from his "story" he just irked me thinking he was all that. Actually liked his personality a little once we saw his game play. And Jonathan grew on me too. Didn't upset me that they were gone until first Kato and then Tom were evicted. As for the others:

Loco:    Just can't stand to look at her pouty-ass face. And the drama???? Just no.

Tamar:  Just can't stand to hear that throat clearing cackle and dumbass, classless happy dance. Oh, and the drama???? Just no.

Ricky:   Acts like this yogi-guru but is underneath it all - just a sneaky asshole. Fake much?

Kandi:  Probably the best one to root for left in this pack of losers. And that is not saying much. 

Dina:    I think she is probably a sweet person. A very naive person. But except for a few exceptions, we have never seen her actually bring any game to this, well...game.

Perfect descriptions of everyone!

Go Tom! Get AFP!!

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Are we even bothering to live chat this garbage tonight? 

I mean, I'm gonna be live chatting in here and then taking my overall thoughts to the finale thread, but mostly because I know I need to vent this out to people that understand me! 

• Love 1

I'm annoyed the finale doesn't start until 9. I really don't wanna stay up until 11 for this shit!

My preference order for winner would be: Kandi, Dina, Tamar, Lolo, Ricky. And, unfortunately but not surprisingly, I feel pretty sure the actual likelihood for the winner is the exact opposite of that.

I think this season made me finally realize I'm just over this show. Like completely. Yet I know I will not stop watching. Sigh.

• Love 7
51 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm annoyed the finale doesn't start until 9. I really don't wanna stay up until 11 for this shit!

My preference order for winner would be: Kandi, Dina, Tamar, Lolo, Ricky. And, unfortunately but not surprisingly, I feel pretty sure the actual likelihood for the winner is the exact opposite of that.

I think this season made me finally realize I'm just over this show. Like completely. Yet I know I will not stop watching. Sigh.

So true.

My order is still Kandi and Dina first, but yeah, it changes to Lolo in third, Ricky in fourth, and Tamar in fifth, if it's about personally liking someone.

"Game"wise, it does go: Kandi, Tamar, Ricky, Lolo, Dina. But since all the gameplay was pretty mediocre...

• Love 2
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

My preference order for winner would be: Kandi, Dina, Tamar, Lolo, Ricky.

I'm with you as far as the first two go; the rest I’d rather shoot in the face with a bazooka multiple times like never before.

And, unfortunately but not surprisingly, I feel pretty sure the actual likelihood for the winner is the exact opposite of that.

Of course; God may or may not hate us, but Alison Grodner sure the fuck does.

Echo echo.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

My preference is Ricky, Kandi, Lolo/Tamar, Dina.

Ricky for his game play and being able to dodge Tom's increasingly insane and paranoid attempts to get him out that ended with Tom actually taking him off the block.  Also he tends to be quieter than some.  He was my fav from the start and I saw nothing to change my mind.

Kandi because she is the most friendly one though your reports seem to indicate she is going out first tonight.  Her inability to win a single competition was what sunk her in the end but she leaves the house with a positive reputation.  I wouldn't mind seeing her win America's Favorite for her demeanor alone.

Lolo killed Orwell apparently which suddenly bumps her up to my #3 because I've been hoping for years someone would knock off that free loading screech owl.  Also she did give me a good laugh with her imitation of a predatory big cat during that last live show.  She couldn't stop swaying and looked ready to pounce the whole time.  Then she managed to drive Julie into panic attack mode by not deciding forever on the second nom.  That stuff made for good live TV.

Tamar.  Speaking of screech owls.  But she has had some funny moments and actually played a good game having both a Plan A and a Plan B in play up until this evening.  If she had killed Orwell instead she might be my #3.

Dina.  Stage mother/manager who blew through tons of money and then files for bankruptcy to avoid losing the rest then somehow gets on this show while hard working people just scrape by actually putting in sweat equity for a living at real jobs and don't squander away their far more meager gifts?  No, no,no, no!  She totally rubs me the wrong way.  A totally useless leech both in real like and on this show.

Edited by green
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

So this abomination of a season finally ends tonight? If Tom doesn't win AFP, I hope Kandi or Orwell does. RIP Orwell. And may this finally be the last reality show that Lolo ever does. 

My kudos to all of you who slogged through this mess!

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 3

I know, for the first time ever for this show, I'm pouring myself a glass of wine. I won't be able to get through Tamar's Aflac Duck screeching for two hours without one, especially since I feel fairly certain she's likely to win (Ricky's the next likely to win; Dina and Lolo have pretty much no chance as Dina won't win final HOH in my opinion, and everyone on the jury hates Lolo and will vote for anyone beside her to win).

So...I guess that means I should start drinking now!

• Love 1

With Lolo bringing about Orwell's demise and her big cat attack mode she reminds me more and more of Leela the mutant spaceship pilot in Futurama.  Except Leela had purple hair like Lolo's pal, uh, Purple Hair.  Hmmmm, that's weird.  Also Leela had one eye but hey it was a near match, not a perfect one.

Anyway I guess that is one reason I don't mind Lolo too much.  I always imagine she will suddenly drop kick some unsuspecting houseguest at any moment for my entertainment pleasure.  If she wouldn't talk at all I would actually really like her because of that potential to release what I can only imagine is her pent up sexual energy channeled into physical aggression on the house.  And how can you not love someone ready to go to war over sea bass, haha.

Anyway I've always seen Lolo as a cartoon character so I enjoyed some of her outbursts in a weird way.  Especially with the mute button on.  She is really funny when really angry and you can't hear what she is actually saying.  Far more entertaining than Dina the Dimwit.

Edited by green
  • Love 1

Kandi or bust. 

I don't want Ricky or Lolo or Tamar to be rewarded for anything they've done in the house - good or bad - but at the same time, the optics of the lone white woman who did absolutely nothing but be there for "humorous" bits like the catfish segment and those white boots she practically lives in winning the whole thing? Kinda not a good look. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

If it was on earlier, I might watch.  But since it's not, and I don't care who wins, I think I'll just wait and find out in the morning.

• Love 1

I'm surprised at Ricky being some people's favorites. Just curious if you are rooting for him, how much feeds did you watch? I watched way too much (you can tell by the number of updates I did). I found Ricky's 0 to 100 anger issues more disturbing then the girls. The girls picked about petty stuff and took lets say one statement and turned into a 3 hour rant and fight. I did not like watching this behavior but it did not bother me as much as Ricky. Ricky sometimes would ask a question or be doing his healing work and then go from friendly to making people cry and upset. I saw him push Tom's buttons, thought it maybe was game play or just they had a feud but when Ricky made Ryan cry, that was just not nice. Ryan was nice, he really didn't know how to play the game. He was just hanging out and talking. Ryan was not gunning to get rid of anyone. So Ricky going from friendly fireside chat to anger was weird. Joey reported this as well, he said it was off feeds Ricky 0 to 100 anger made his blood boil and it took everything for him not to react (but he kept telling himself he has kids and not to react). Maybe it was a game move to be angry? but I don;t see anyone Ricky sits next to that he wins with. Ryan, Tom, Kato, Joey, and Johnathan and not voting for him. 

7 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

but I don;t see anyone Ricky sits next to that he wins with. Ryan, Tom, Kato, Joey, and Johnathan and not voting for him. 

Ricky versus Lolo Final 2. Jonathan's head explodes. Joey Lawrence is named new host of Cupcake Wars but only for the Batman episode.

Ew. I just wrote Big Brother fan fiction there. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

I'm surprised at Ricky being some people's favorites. Just curious if you are rooting for him, how much feeds did you watch? I watched way too much (you can tell by the number of updates I did). I found Ricky's 0 to 100 anger issues more disturbing then the girls. The girls picked about petty stuff and took lets say one statement and turned into a 3 hour rant and fight. I did not like watching this behavior but it did not bother me as much as Ricky. Ricky sometimes would ask a question or be doing his healing work and then go from friendly to making people cry and upset. I saw him push Tom's buttons, thought it maybe was game play or just they had a feud but when Ricky made Ryan cry, that was just not nice. Ryan was nice, he really didn't know how to play the game. He was just hanging out and talking. Ryan was not gunning to get rid of anyone. So Ricky going from friendly fireside chat to anger was weird. Joey reported this as well, he said it was off feeds Ricky 0 to 100 anger made his blood boil and it took everything for him not to react (but he kept telling himself he has kids and not to react). Maybe it was a game move to be angry? but I don;t see anyone Ricky sits next to that he wins with. Ryan, Tom, Kato, Joey, and Johnathan and not voting for him. 

Wait...he even made Ryan cry? I know Ricky made Tom upset and he made Kandi cry for a while, but Ryan? Damn. I honestly just didn't watch much of the feeds when Ricky was on them because the times that I did, he was doing his passive aggressive zen thing.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Ricky versus Lolo Final 2. Jonathan's head explodes. Joey Lawrence is named new host of Cupcake Wars but only for the Batman episode.

Ew. I just wrote Big Brother fan fiction there. 

Didn't Jonathan say he would not vote or show up if it was a Ricky/Lolo final 2?

1 minute ago, silverspoons said:

Didn't Jonathan say he would not vote or show up if it was a Ricky/Lolo final 2?

Last I saw, he, Joey, and Ryan "had a plan" as of last night's Instagram post. They're definitely together as a voting bloc. 

If they want to save this season, now would be the time to do it. They could all walk away in protest if it's Ricky/Lolo F2. It won't happen but hey, if I'm already writing fan fiction...

• LOL 4
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Wait...he even made Ryan cry? I know Ricky made Tom upset and he made Kandi cry for a while, but Ryan? Damn. I honestly just didn't watch much of the feeds when Ricky was on them because the times that I did, he was doing his passive aggressive zen thing.

Ryan was telling part of his backstory to Ricky, Ricky had said he had never heard it and seemed very interested. Ricky was saying how he had been suspended before and making Ryan feel comfortable to open up. The feeds cut during Ryan's story about the Olympics and then when they came back on Ryan was upset, Tom and I believe Dina (Dina had been listening) were comforting Ryan. Tom said something like i is one thing to pick on me, but Ricky made 12 time Olympic medal winner Ryan cry, and how that was not cool and that Ryan did nothing (like was not playing games) to deserve it . he was just trying to talk and Ricky picked on him to such a level.  

I am more curious what happened with Joey. It was during the haunted house. Joey was mad. he said Ricky was saying horrible things to try and get a rise out of him and whatever it was , it was very personal (not like you are whimp in the haunted house or you are the worst at the comp or even your acting stinks, sounded more family related?) After that I think Joey just wanted to leave the house and was happy to go because he did not want to be around Ricky. 

• Love 1

Ricky, like all footballers who don't play a flexibility position (QB, WR, DE ate teh more flex ones), that is need the bulk and strength the game requires, would have been fed steriods by any and all their coaches/trainers on the QT as soon as they showed promise  maybe as far back as high school where it is illegal but done a lot.  Then when the reach the NFL?  Well unlike the other major sports, while still saying bad on 'roids and denying their use, has no real penalties or checks for their use and you would be kicked out of pro ball if you refused to take them.

Like in MLB you get caught once you are suspended 80 games.  Twice and you are out a full year.  Three strikes and you are out with a lifetime ban for 'roids or any drug to mask the use of same.  In football you are basically banned by teams if you don't take them.  One of pro football's endless dirty secrets everyone knows is happening but no one does anything about.

Over the years most players develop anger issues as a result.  The fact that I heard Ricky say he knows he has these issues and is trying to work on them unlike 99% of other former players makes me like him even more.  The steroids weren't really his decision originally in his youth and he, like most football players, are the victim of them as much as concussions.  So yeah I REALLY do like Ricky.  Especially since he decided to walk away from the game after his return from his pot suspension.  Everyone thought he was crazy to pass sp on the big bucks but he decided he wanted out of that culture and it took some guts to walk.

• Love 1

"...on the two hours finale of Celebrity Biiiiig Brotherrrrr."

More like "...one and three quarter hours wasted and everything crammed into fifteen minutes finale of Celebrity Biiiig Brotherrrr."

Aw, man. Wardrobe just couldn't resist fucking Julie Chen-Moonves over one last time. HORK!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Last I saw, he, Joey, and Ryan "had a plan" as of last night's Instagram post. They're definitely together as a voting bloc. 

If they want to save this season, now would be the time to do it. They could all walk away in protest if it's Ricky/Lolo F2. It won't happen but hey, if I'm already writing fan fiction...

What do they loose if they walked. I know they will not but unlike regular BB, where the HG stipend means so much to them

Oh, hey, The Mooch. Remember him? Remember when he was the "big twist" of the season? So he got mentioned twice after disappearing and that was it? WOW! GREAT TWIST, BB. Just like always.

6 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

What do they loose if they walked. I know they will not but unlike regular BB, where the HG stipend means so much to them

Face? Respect? I honestly don't know but I want to see it happen because can you imagine the Chenbot BSOD? Ha!

20 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I am stunned Tamar somehow made it to hit her button before the 30 seconds were up, after we saw her screaming her bloody head off last episode.

Don’t know if you noticed, but the countdown timer didn’t  start to run until after the first time the button was pushed.

Speaking of “afters”: anybody notice how on the football retrieval, Loco continued to roll the football towards the trunk after she tripped the alarm...?

😛

• Love 1

I'm not staying up for this. 11pm is just way too late for me. I'll probably watch it on Global after. But I think I'm fine with whoever wins. I'm leaning more with Kandi winning and I'd be fine with Dina too. The rest made people cry in the house, but if one of the three win then we'll have our tier African American winner. That's pretty huge, considering how long the show was on the air.