Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E03: Robin's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Speaking of which, I forgot to inform all of you that, per last week's suggestion by MiracleMaxie, I left all of your gasoline soaked items near the entrance of this topic for you to choose from. There's plenty for all you bad girls AND boys including: panties, boxers, briefs, pasties, onesies, thongs, teddies and................ this:

mankini.jpg.4c480e4716faaaf4c6103d1d7fc4abb4.jpg

C'mon now, who's first?

Well, hello, big boy.  It's awfully sunny out here.  Can I stand in the shade of your side boobs? 

• Love 21
6 minutes ago, fonfereksglen said:

I live in WI.  You have pigs, we have cows!  And cheese factories.

A new guy in my church works at the local cheese factory (?). They make cheese curds by hand; he says it's very physical. 

• Love 4

My guess is that James is a savior/caretaker junkie, and thinks she won't want him any more if she loses weight.  

3girlsforus-Sounds like a perfectly lovely idea.   A PTV My 600 lb poster road trip, with appropriate activities.    It sounds like fun. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Speaking of which, I forgot to inform all of you that, per last week's suggestion by MiracleMaxie, I left all of your gasoline soaked items near the entrance of this topic for you to choose from. There's plenty for all you bad girls AND boys including: panties, boxers, briefs, pasties, onesies, thongs, teddies and................ this:

mankini.jpg.4c480e4716faaaf4c6103d1d7fc4abb4.jpg

C'mon now, who's first?

Why? WHYYYYY?????

3 minutes ago, Hellga said:

So she is down to 600 calories a day?  Really?  Weird.  And is she still eating double what she is told to eat?

I'm assuming that was his theory.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

I agree.  I love tattoos.  Have two and am figuring out my third.  I have a large one that runs along my rib cage that actually helps me to keep my weight in check because I love showing it off in a bikini.  But that love extends only to good tattoos!  Their tattoos look like someone bought a tat gun off eBay and they let them practice.

Is it a dragon?  I saw a lady at the beach who had a dragon tattooed up her side.  I'm not a big fan of tattoos, but her's was kind of mesmerizing.  And she had a great body, too.

"I'm a little disappointed I have to wait two months for the surgery and I have to lose more weight."

Is she shitting me?

1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

I'm assuming that was his theory.

Probably.  She would still eat more than she should, but off lower base should not be doing quite as bad.  Looks like it worked...  Like some people, if you want them to get somewhere on time, you tell them even starts an hour earlier than it really does!

• Love 7

What’s going on? The preview shows a smiling man saying it’s all his fault he weighs 600 lbs? TLC, are you bait and switching us?  Did you blow the wad last season with all the train wrecks and plain old awful people?

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

"I'm a little disappointed I have to wait two months for the surgery and I have to lose more weight."

Is she shitting me?

Last week, Brianne wanted to lose weight because she wanted to be the person/mother she wanted to be.  For this one, surgery seems to be the only goal, and she doesn't really have a reason to lose the weight other than "pain" and "scared".  No wonder she is not doing well... I hope she can find some real motivation in her life.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Wanda said:

What’s going on? The preview shows a smiling man saying it’s all his fault he weighs 600 lbs? TLC, are you bait and switching us?  Did you blow the wad last season with all the train wrecks and plain old awful people?

I'm in for next week cuz he"s a ginger. 

• Love 5
Just now, 88Keys said:

Is it a dragon?  I saw a lady at the beach who had a dragon tattooed up her side.  I'm not a big fan of tattoos, but her's was kind of mesmerizing.  And she had a great body, too.

No dragon, although I did want one but my tattoo guy (who I totally trust) talked me out of it.  Both of mine are different flowers.  I have cherry blossoms on my ribs.  Getting stargazer Lilies Starting on my back, going down the ribs and ending on my front hip.

• Love 3

Lack of weight loss efforts aside, why is everyone dissing Robin because she says she's in pain?  She has bone on bone pain in her knees. Without her shot, I know my mother is practically crippled by her similar pain. Robin's legs looked awful and eventually ended up to be a big problem. She's 600 + lbs. I'm not sure I see why folks think she can do anything else but complain/cry/not walk. 

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

I used to work with a girl who had the curves of a violin tattooed on her back. It was really cool. (Yes, she played. She also had pet iguanas named Mozart and Trent (as in Reznor, of Nine Inch Nails).)

1 minute ago, Hellga said:

Probably.  She would still eat more than she should, but off lower base should not be doing quite as bad.  Looks like it worked...  Like some people, if you want them to get somewhere on time, you tell them even starts an hour earlier than it really does!

You've met my mom's family?

• Love 3

Dear Whitney Fan-It's not "Big" it's hugely, morbidly obese, and you're going to kill yourself doing this!   

James is looking smaller, and sicker every time they show him.   He needs to see a doctor right now.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, aliya said:

why is everyone dissing Robin because she says she's in pain? 

I think it's primarily because she says it every other sentence.

1 minute ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

No dragon, although I did want one but my tattoo guy (who I totally trust) talked me out of it.  Both of mine are different flowers.  I have cherry blossoms on my ribs.  Getting stargazer Lilies Starting on my back, going down the ribs and ending on my front hip.

That will be gorgeous!  Lilies are my favorite flower.  

• Love 3
Just now, Hellga said:

Preview of Casey from Family by the Ton suggests the next show will provide the snarking material this show didn't!  I will be moving straight to that thread from here.

See ya' there! (Really, I should go to bed. But.)

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, aliya said:

A new guy in my church works at the local cheese factory (?). They make cheese curds by hand; he says it's very physical. 

Curds are very hands on. And very squeaky when you eat fresh curds.  There are small cheese plants everywhere.   I live about 10 miles from several large  Belgioioso cheese factories.  Wisconsin cows produce great mozzarella cheese as well as a zillion other specialty cheeses. 

Edited by fonfereksglen
  • Love 5

She is down to 463, so even if it took her a long time, she did lose nearly 200 pounds before surgery.  Good for her.  I just don't think she will be successful long-term unless something changes in her overall outlook on life.  Hope therapy will help.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Dear Whitney Fan-It's not "Big" it's hugely, morbidly obese, and you're going to kill yourself doing this!   

I always wonder if the participants have to sign waivers that guarantee no legal action in the case of injury or death. The woman has no training to be teaching dance. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

Preview of Casey from Family by the Ton suggests the next show will provide the snarking material this show didn't!  I will be moving straight to that thread from here.

Is that show any good? I have it DVRd but haven’t watched yet.

• Love 2