Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E02 Brianne's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Why is Brianne freshly sunburned? Did they take an extra day off on their road trip to go to the beach?

Also, I feel like Rick is going to drop dead at any minute. 

10 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

She looks fantastic now. But I read that she says now she is afraid to eat which I can't blame her because she thinks she will gain it back.

I remember she was only using protein drinks.  Hopefully, she has found some balance.  I really enjoyed the early years with Paula, Tara, the first James and several others.  Glad to read that Chad is doing well. 

Edited by fonfereksglen
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

Around the house, if I am wearing anything, I am wearing a bathrobe.  That's two pockets, but mine are always empty.  What do you ever need to carry around the house? 

House keys, cell phone, tissues. I do have a bathrobe, but I’m never wearing that after breakfast because I always like to put street clothes on after I eat. I wear many sweatshirts with marsupial pouches to carry these things, but if it’s summer or I don’t have one I stick them in my bra. 

Did I see this correctly? She ate about 10,000 calories (loaded fries and sliders and sandwiches) and then about an hour later, she inhaled a platter of Mexican food? THEN she ate an entire full size cheesecake? Literally all of this within one sitting!

(Sorry, I am late to the game)

Edited by Hannah94
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Why is Brianne freshly sunburned? Did they take an extra day off on their road trip to go to the beach?

Also, I feel like Rick is going to drop dead at any minute. 

The Texas sun will sunburn you through the car windows without tint. 

• Love 2

No, I'm not fist pumping (which I hate) with the doctor.

I couldn't figure out what she was doing. I thought she was breathing into a bag, but she's throwing up, huh?  Pregnant? : )

• Love 3

So I went back to my Barnyard Sandwich search tab to close it, and noticed this link I had skipped over.

This Is Potbelly’s Entire Super-Secret Menu

This lists a Barnyard Sandwich, which is "a Wreck plus Nueske’s bacon, meatballs, mayo, lettuce, and tomato"...elsewhere on the page it describes a Wreck as "ham, turkey, roast beef, and salami."

If that's what she ordered...I just can't.

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 14