Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: NCIS: Los Angeles

MostlyC
  • Start Topic

in choke point , the Seal's nurse in the ICU yelled for "2 lorazepams for the seizure " , but he didn't specify the dose. IRL, this could represent HIPPAA's limitations on health care.

Later, the director of the weed dispensary said her stomach churned over the crime.  Marijuana can cause nausea as a side effect.  

1 hour ago, GussieK said:

DVR cut off at the end. What happened?  Callen said there’s only one reason she would go after Volkoff. Then nothing. Are we to assume that Callen let Anna go?  

Callen said the only reason Anna would go after Volkoff is to find his father.  

Random thought, trying to link the fact that someone from Justice made the call for her to go to State Prison from Federal... is this how they can explain why Hetty was away so long?  Setting everything up in the background?  Hetty was missing again tonight.  Is she the person helping Anna from the outside?  She couldn't stop them taking his dad away, but she is bloody good at pulling strings and Anna has done a lot of work for her in the past.  Besides, she seems to come and go when she pleases without the writers explaining her absences, which makes me think she is the puppeteer here. Yes, I am possibly clutching at straws here, bigtime, however, I would like to think Hetty is directing the escape for Callen's Dad. 

I really enjoyed this episode.  Arkady was hilarious, as usual, Callen was front and centre, and everyone, including Rogers, did their parts.  I am really looking forward to Callen explaining why he didn't stop her.  I find it would have been more interesting if he went rogue and jumped on the plane with her.  Am kind of pissed I have to wait a week for the next episode now.  The writing this week was so much better than several of the past episodes, thankfully.  While I am sure that many can and will poke holes in the storyline (myself included), I maintain it was way better. 

• Love 4

I too think Hetty is pulling the strings on this.  And also agree that there will be holes poked in the episode  

Question before that happens ... prior to Callen and Sam shooting at the vehicle Anna reached out her arm inside the vehicle.  Sounds silly but was that possibly a signal of some kind to Callen/Sam or just simply bracing herself.  Hard to imagine that they could see it inside the vehicle but it is tv. 

Was Linda Hunt even listed in opening credits?

Rogers is kind of growing on me.  

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Ellee said:

Doesn't it give a show a better viewing experience when the boss agrees with or helps his/her subordinates? I hate when shows have a boss constantly undermining or disagreeing with the underlings (i.e. Moseley).

• Love 6
1 hour ago, preeya said:

Doesn't it give a show a better viewing experience when the boss agrees with or helps his/her subordinates? I hate when shows have a boss constantly undermining or disagreeing with the underlings (i.e. Moseley).

I also think it helps that Rogers doesn’t seem to take himself terribly seriously. He does seem to have a sense of humor, which Moseley didn’t. That works on this show. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Ellee said:

I too think Hetty is pulling the strings on this.  And also agree that there will be holes poked in the episode  

Question before that happens ... prior to Callen and Sam shooting at the vehicle Anna reached out her arm inside the vehicle.  Sounds silly but was that possibly a signal of some kind to Callen/Sam or just simply bracing herself.  Hard to imagine that they could see it inside the vehicle but it is tv. 

Was Linda Hunt even listed in opening credits?

I thought she was pushing Kate down, she needs her to get to Volkoff to find Callen's dad.

3 hours ago, preeya said:

The end with Arkady was good too, He just seems a little more human than Mosley did.  She was there with an personal agenda, he is there just because he has been sent by the head honchos.  

Edited by LittlePeas3
I can't spell at 4am in the morning
  • Love 2
On 4/25/2019 at 12:00 AM, ymeagain said:

Hope the final 4 eps are worth watching since they come on an hour later.

And Game of Thrones isn't exactly a good lead in when there's a half an hour overlap.   ?for all four?

5 hours ago, may flowers said:

I also think it helps that Rogers doesn’t seem to take himself terribly seriously. He does seem to have a sense of humor, which Moseley didn’t. That works on this show. 

Cheers to Peter Jacobson, who also appeared on Billions last night!

• Love 2
5 hours ago, LittlePeas3 said:

I thought she was pushing Kate down, she needs her to get to Volkoff to find Callen's dad.

That was how I saw it as well - she knew Callen was going to shoot, so she pushed Kate down and ducked.

It is a bit painful to watch the actress who plays Anna, though - she is so thin, it looks like she has lost a lot of weight from her initial appearances. And this is coming from someone who is usually oblivious to changes in actors' weights...or hair colour/style...or anything about general appearance really.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, secnarf said:

That was how I saw it as well - she knew Callen was going to shoot, so she pushed Kate down and ducked.

It is a bit painful to watch the actress who plays Anna, though - she is so thin, it looks like she has lost a lot of weight from her initial appearances. And this is coming from someone who is usually oblivious to changes in actors' weights...or hair colour/style...or anything about general appearance really.

She didn't look as emaciated as she did when she went to trial, in this episode.

This was one of the best episodes all season imo. The story was so well-written and everyone did a great job. The final scene at the airport was beautifully done: the acting, the editing, the music. And the humor wasn't over the top, thank goodness. I can't wait for next Sunday! (Not only is it up against GoT, but it has the WORST lead-in possible. Why doesn't CBS hire programmers who actually know something? Who would think a 4-part series about a cop killing an innocent black man--who was also gay, married to a white man and parent to an adopted black daughter--would be good in the family hour? Seriously, you morons?) (I also wish people would stop talking about Bar's weight; it's just invasive and sexist imo.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6ERPjbhs-Q

15 hours ago, LittlePeas3 said:

While I am sure that many can and will poke holes in the storyline (myself included), I maintain it was way better. 

I don't think there will be many holes poked in this story--not nearly as many as in other episodes this season, like "Better Angels"--and I agree that this story was superior to most of the others this season. The importance of a good script can't be overstated.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, preeya said:

This actually might be more of a gender/sexist issue tbh...which NCIS LA (and CBS as a network) does not have the greatest track record with.

Edited by dju
18 hours ago, LittlePeas3 said:

I am really looking forward to Callen explaining why he didn't stop her.  I find it would have been more interesting if he went rogue and jumped on the plane with her. 

It seemed obvious why Callen didn't stop her--she told him to trust her and he does because (I think) he loves her and he wants to be able to trust ONE woman. He couldn't have gotten on the plane because Katia was already on board and that would have been awkward, and someone might have easily been killed. Storywise, this was the best episode this season: good writing, good pacing, terrific acting, and really good editing (liked the use of slo mo because it wasn't too much--a lot of time directors overdo it). Really glad next week's is written by the same team. Should be good.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, dju said:

This actually might be more of a gender/sexist issue tbh...which NCIS LA (and CBS as a network) does not have the greatest track record with.

You might be right--I don't watch enough TV to know--but Jenny on NCIS seemed to get along with her team just fine and Sela Ward on FBI is a good boss and the Asst. DA on Blue Bloods seems to be able to work well with her people. I kinda think Gemmill wanted Mosley to bring some conflict; he just overdid it with her character. Granger was a thorn in the side of the team for a while, but he wasn't in your face the way Mosley was.

12 hours ago, SweetTooth said:

I find it hilarious that Anna managed to maintain a full face of makeup, including lipstick, throughout her entire ordeal.

But I did find Anna much less annoying in this episode. I think she's really pretty, I just think that they usually overdo it with the makeup and the hair and the whole supermodel vibe she has going.

But that ending with Arkady and her own boyfriend shooting up her car. The end where he had the standoff with her. 

But yeah, now Callen is going to find himself in the same place Anna was, so this should be interesting.

But I'm also glad that Callen figured out what was going on by the end, and they didn't make us wait for that.

After the teaser at the end, I don't want her to die, but as much, I don't want Joelle to die, there is so much more to her storyline too. I am very conflicted and really looking forward to the next episode. I think Callen needs something to actually work out for him, I know, by stretching it out, it adds to the drama, but seriously, he has been hunting for his family for goodness knows how long. 

For some reason I was on hiatus when the whole Anna and Callan storyline was on so this whole show went over the top of my head. Maybe it will make sense in the future but right now I'm friggin lost.

(edited)
On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 4:28 PM, Addie216 said:

To me the best resolution is for Anna to disappear from Callen's life (and the show) for good this time.  Never liked the character from the beginning and I cared less about her as time went on.  

The only way I want Anna to stay is if it turns out that she is actually the equally psychotic twin sister of Villanelle (from Killing Eve) and has been playing everyone since day one.

(Welcome to TWOP, PTV, Primetimer!)

Edited by Brookside
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 4/30/2019 at 7:08 PM, JayDub said:

For some reason I was on hiatus when the whole Anna and Callan storyline was on so this whole show went over the top of my head. Maybe it will make sense in the future but right now I'm friggin lost.

Anna is Arcady’s daughter and Callens’ now-ex girlfriend who used to do some contract work for NCIS and then got a job at ATF. I don’t remember the specific of why she shot the unarmed arms dealer, but she ended up being sent to prison.  She’s been portrayed as Callen’s soulmate, but they have absolutely no chemistry.  Even worse, she has no personality at all.  Supposedly she is a bad-a**, but I just don’t see it. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

Callens’ now-ex girlfriend who used to do some contract work for NCIS and then got a job at ATF. I don’t remember the specific of why she shot the unarmed arms dealer, but she ended up being sent to prison.  She’s been portrayed as Callen’s soulmate, but they have absolutely no chemistry.  Even worse, she has no personality at all.  Supposedly she is a bad-a**, but I just don’t see it. 

First, Callen didn't correct the marshall when she called Anna his girlfriend, so there's no reason to think she's his ex. She shot Sokolov because he didn't keep his hands in the air when she told him to get down on the ground (his back was to her, so she couldn't see if he was reaching for something), and he'd kidnapped her father and left his own sister to die after beating her. Whether or not she's Callen's soulmate depends on the viewer. Shane Brennan, the show's creator, thought she was. IMO, she and Callen have WAY more "chemistry" than Kensi and Deeks have been able to generate even after 10 seasons (they seem like best friends but not lovers). As for being badass, again it's the viewer's perception. I see it.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, 123BP said:

IMO, she and Callen have WAY more "chemistry" than Kensi and Deeks have been able to generate even after 10 seasons (they seem like best friends but not lovers).

I've always wondered if that is due to the fact that Ruah is married to ECO's brother and if it's bleeding into the show.

• Love 3

I think if people didn't know that they were brother and sister-in-law, they wouldn't believe that in terms of their chemistry and their ability to work together; they've been brother and sister-in-law for many, many years now.  And I really appreciate the friendship element to the Deeks and Kensi chemistry and relationship because it's more realistic for me, and for what I have within my relationship. But I also enjoy their more intimate/sexual chemistry too, it's maybe not as apparent as it once was, but they've been together a while, the way they communicate their interest and love for one another will have changed - as it does in real life. Chemistry and couples don't work for everyone and that's fine, it doesn't have to be an argument to 'win' or a point to prove. 

• Love 4
(edited)
6 hours ago, dju said:

And I really appreciate the friendship element to the Deeks and Kensi chemistry and relationship because it's more realistic for me, and for what I have within my relationship. But I also enjoy their more intimate/sexual chemistry too, it's maybe not as apparent as it once was, but they've been together a while, the way they communicate their interest and love for one another will have changed - as it does in real life. Chemistry and couples don't work for everyone and that's fine, it doesn't have to be an argument to 'win' or a point to prove. 

I think Kensi and Deeks are great friends, great partners, and have a wonderful relationship on the show. For me, they don't--and never have had--any "sexual" chemistry, but that's my perception. I didn't see that with Callen and Joelle, either (but I love Bogush). I did think Sam and Michelle had LOTS of "sexual" chemistry; their scenes were honest and loving and sexy. That's how I see Callen and Anna, although they're much more reluctant to "let go" and express their feelings for each other. As you said, it's not a competition. Every couple is different--and then there's Neric. 🙂 I actually think Neric is very sweet even if they do divert into caricatures instead of characters sometimes.

Edited by 123BP
  • Love 3

OMG, I may have yelled at the screen once or twice.  That was a hard one to watch.  It didn't go where I imagined it would.  I am glad all the "secrets" between Callen and his Dad seemed to be cleared and Callen seemed at peace at the end, even though I am guttered there will be no more Callen/his father storylines.  Or did they "kill" off his dad so he could get a new identity and stay in the states, no questions asked?  

I am really liking Rogers, it was good of him to help and not opt out.  I am sad that Anna stayed and Callen had no choice but to leave, I wish we could see the Arkady conversation.  I am also looking forward to the Darius storyline in the future.  I am glad  Volkoff got his just desserts too. 

I really thought it was going to be a Hetty manipulated story, I was surprised to see that it wasn't, although, I am sure she had a huge impact on the decisions that were made.  

I need to address this too: wtf are wardrobe thinking with Nell's clothes? She looks ridiculous! 

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, LittlePeas3 said:

OMG, I may have yelled at the screen once or twice.  That was a hard one to watch.  It didn't go where I imagined it would.  I am glad all the "secrets" between Callen and his Dad seemed to be cleared and Callen seemed at peace at the end, even though I am guttered there will be no more Callen/his father storylines.  Or did they "kill" off his dad so he could get a new identity and stay in the states, no questions asked?  

I am really liking Rogers, it was good of him to help and not opt out.  I am sad that Anna stayed and Callen had no choice but to leave, I wish we could see the Arkady conversation.  I am also looking forward to the Darius storyline in the future.  I am glad  Volkoff got his just desserts too. 

I really thought it was going to be a Hetty manipulated story, I was surprised to see that it wasn't, although, I am sure she had a huge impact on the decisions that were made.  

I need to address this too: wtf are wardrobe thinking with Nell's clothes? She looks ridiculous! 

Stupid CBS clonked out just as the two women were shot. Golf....GOLF....ran over and then everything ran over. I thought that because football was over they'd cut it out.  No...golf! did find out that Callen IRL is a fantastic golfer, winning many amateur tourneys.  Boy still needs a chin tuck tho.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Ellee said:

What was the purpose of pretend shooting Joelle and Anna?

I think it was to make Callen's Dad do whatever Volkoff needed him to do, to make him realise that Volkoff was in charge, not Callen's Dad.  It was also so he could "use" them later.  Such a pity that didn't work out.

• Love 1

Nell has been dressed and filmed (and framed) like they were concealing an actress pregnancy for several years now.  Apparently the actress has not been pregnant (or so I was informed upthread).  At any rate, wardrobe is what it is for whatever reason.  I still loathe the dramatic build-up and big reveal of each and every piece of case-related information, but it seems every damn show does that.

• Love 1

Last night Nell was dressed like Mrs Butterworth. That was the distinguishing feature of the episode for me because I long ago lost interest in all the Russians: I couldn't tell you who's who, let alone who is who's father. If Hetty is back how come she's never at work? She can do her job from a park bench?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, david gideon said:

Last night Nell was dressed like Mrs Butterworth. That was the distinguishing feature of the episode for me because I long ago lost interest in all the Russians: I couldn't tell you who's who, let alone who is who's father. If Hetty is back how come she's never at work? She can do her job from a park bench?

Yeah this story line is incomprehensible to me. I do not know who some of these people are and what they’ve done in the past. I did not watch this show from the start and I just don’t have the info to follow these story threads. Nor do I care. I did not understand from last year whether Anna was wrongfully imprisoned  in the first place or whether it’s part of a scheme. 

Yeah this story line is incomprehensible to me. I do not know who some of these people are and what they’ve done in the past. I did not watch this show from the start and I just don’t have the info to follow these story threads. Nor do I care. I did not understand from last year whether Anna was wrongfully imprisoned  in the first place or whether it’s part of a scheme. 

ITA!

I saw the whole thing (I got smart with CBS and football and set the DVR to record an extra hour) and I have no idea what happened, who all the characters were and frankly I don't care.

• Love 3

Can anyone summarize that episode for me?

I was highly confused. Too many new characters and too much reliance on me remembering convoluted plot details of years past.

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, secnarf said:

I was highly confused. Too many new characters and too much reliance on me remembering convoluted plot details of years past.

There was only ONE new character who was important--Darius. Every other main character has been around for several seasons. The plot wasn't at all convoluted IF you've been following these storylines; if you haven't, then yea, it would be confusing--just as confusing as the plot of Pro Se if you haven't been following that storyline or the storyline with Janvier or the storyline with Tahir. These last two episodes have been two of the best written and acted ones in awhile imo. I'm glad they wrapped up some loose ends (and Nikita IS really dead -- c'mon people) and thought everyone did a terrific job of acting (esp. Chris, Bar, and Daniel). I think Anna will be back,

• Love 4

Ok, some back story for those who haven't watched from the beginning:

1.  Callen's American grandfather had a Romanian man put on trial for war crimes.  He was found guilty.  His family vowed revenge on Callen's grandfather.  They killed Callen's mother when Callen was a little boy, but for some reason, let him and his sister live in foster homes, separately (his sister died when she was 11 years old, but they were split when they were returned to America).   Apparently, Callen's father went on a rampage after his mother was killed, from this episode's storyline, he killed 2 members of the family and then discovered a son, whom he decided to raise.  Callen's father was a double agent for the KGB and the CIA. Callen's mother was in the CIA and Hetty was her handler for a while.

2. Joelle was initially a set up by Sam and his now deceased wife because they thought Callen deserved a significant other.  Unbeknown to Sam and Michelle, Joelle was a CIA agent who worked as a teacher. This was discovered in season 8 when they finally figured out the "Mole" story line that had been running in the background since season 5.  Joelle's working with the people who were running interference with NICS LA meant that she was targeted by some bad dudes and she left her family and faked her death, with the help of Callen and is now back doing black ops for the CIA.

3. Anna came in at the end of season 6.  She is Arkady's daughter (Arkady worked with Callen long before he joined NCIS and Callen was working with the CIA in Russia).  She has been a recurring character and was Callen's girlfriend for a while there.  She shot an in-armed arms dealer and killed him and was sent to jail with a 7 year sentence.  For some reason, Joelle pulled strings and got her into  state jail and not a federal one.

4.  Volkoff, he came into the story sometime in season 6 or 7, I think.  Arkady was his mentor or at least they worked together in the former KGB.  Volkoff helped Callen and Anna and Sam get Arkady and a CIA agent out of a Russian prison in season 7.

Is there anyone I missed?

Feel free to fix any errors if I messed something up, this is all off the top of my head. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, GussieK said:

3 hours ago, JayDub said:

I have no idea what happened, who all the characters were and frankly I don't care.

I agree. I don't think the show did enough work in maintaining the investment I'm supposed to have towards that character. I didn't feel connected to Anna in the way I'm supposed to for the climax and/or resolution of the arc to have an emotional impact. I for sure felt for Callen, but that was more to do with the acting not necessarily to my engagement with the storyline. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, dju said:

I agree. I don't think the show did enough work in maintaining the investment I'm supposed to have towards that character. I didn't feel connected to Anna in the way I'm supposed to for the climax and/or resolution of the arc to have an emotional impact. I for sure felt for Callen, but that was more to do with the acting not necessarily to my engagement with the storyline. 

I think the fact that Anna has pushed Callen away since the shooting and her being sentenced, it made it hard to feel bad for her. We've been feeling his emotions, but because she has been so isolated and not included in the storylines, and not seen each week, it has been hard to connect emotionally with her.

• Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, LittlePeas3 said:

Ok, some back story for those who haven't watched from the beginning:

A few more details: the Romanian family were the Comescus and the death of their grandfather by Callen's grandfather started a blood feud in which they vowed to kill Callen because he was the only remaining relative of the grandfather--which was bad for Callen since he had NO idea who he was or who they were, (I actually loved this storyline!)

Arkady has been in the series since S1. Volkoff came in S6 (when Anna arrived on the scene) and Arkady referred to him as his protege, which really irritated Volkoff. In this episode, No More Secrets, Joelle pulled strings because the CIA wanted to get close to Volkoff and once the Russian spy, Katia, had been arrested for prostitution, this was how Anna was going to get close to her and make contact with Volkoff. Joelle was only after Volkoff, but dangling the possibility of finding Callen's father was the thing that brought Hetty and Anna on board.

Callen's mother, Clara, was desperate to get out of Romania with her children, BUT the mission to get her out was cancelled by the agency and her handler, Hetty, never met her on the beach--and Clara was killed there in front of Callen. His father sent them to America where they were separated and Callen didn't find out about his sister's death until the end of S1. At the end of S6, Hetty told him that his father had died & Callen visited his "grave" in Moscow, and then in S7, Callen finally met his father in Russia.

When his dad came to America in Glasnost (S8), Callen found out that his dad had another child--a daughter, Alex and her son, Jake (so he has a sister and a nephew).

This has been a fascinating storyline, and I've loved every minute of it and think Chris has done an amazing job and doesn't get nearly enough credit because Callen is such a repressed character--he doesn't scream and shout or get hysterical or throw things. So many people have lied to him so often--especially Hetty--but he puts his head down and puts it behind him. I also thought Bar was amazing in these two episodes and have really liked this relationship because it's been SO unpredictable.

Just my two cents. 🙂

Edited by 123BP
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
(edited)

Thanks to all who posted the back stories. I am reminded that I never understood the Mole plot or the Mexico caper fully. I call these McGuffin plots. When the show does them I just tune out. They’re just irksome, but I know others like them. 

Edited by GussieK
(edited)

Thank you again everyone who posted the back story.  i went and rewatched the episode, and now it made sense, although I really could not tell Volkoff and Darius apart most of the time in that dark maze.  The use of the gas mask at the end was clever. 

So Anna will do black ops with Joelle and the world will think both of them are dead?

Edited by GussieK
(edited)

To be honest I was actually really surprised Anna and Joelle didn’t stay dead.  This show likes killing off characters it gets bored of.  Then again Callen and his rotating spy girlfriends has a lot of potential so who knows?

And for the record anyone who hasnt watched the early seasons really should.  The show was at its best from season 2-7.  I think it’s on Ion on sundays.  

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Chaos Theory said:

To be honest I was actually really surprised Anna and Joelle didn’t stay dead.  This show likes killing off characters it gets bored of.  Then again Callen and his rotating spy girlfriends has a lot of potential so who knows?

And for the record anyone who hasnt watched the early seasons really should.  The show was at its best from season 2-7.  I think it’s on Ion on sundays.  

I agree, seasons 2-7 are the best, as are the last couple of episodes of season 1. Watching season 1 gives you a good idea of Callen too, nomadic, the searching for family, loyal to Hetty (yet sometimes it makes you seriously wonder why) and you definitely get why he became a spy. 

Watching 1-7, you definitely see the characters evolve, you even see Deeks looking way less scruffy, which is a bonus.  (I still maintain one of the reasons his hair has become so ridiculous is because he has a major receding hairline at his temples, as the years have gone on, more hair has been combed forward from the back - yes, I think I have spent too long analysing his hair 😄 )

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I'm still confused......was Callen's father really his father?  It got murky there in the middle with the taunting about "how does it feel to be rejected by your father and see another brought in as the favored son?" or something like that.  Who was taunting who, who was the real son, and who was the placeholder?

On another note, buh-bye, Anna.  I only liked your character when you were playing off Arkady.  That was hilarious.  The rest?  Not so much....  Leetle too "Black Widow Mary Sue" if you ask me....

(edited)
30 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

I'm still confused......was Callen's father really his father?  It got murky there in the middle with the taunting about "how does it feel to be rejected by your father and see another brought in as the favored son?" or something like that.  Who was taunting who, who was the real son, and who was the placeholder?

No confusion: Callen was the biological son of Nikita, BUT after Nikita had sent Callen and his sister away (for safety), Nikita "adopted" and raised the son of a Comescu couple he'd just killed in retaliation for killing Callen's mom (I don't think we ever know if Callen's parents were married--not that it matters). Anyway, Volkoff was taunting Callen because while Callen spent his youth in abusive foster homes and orphanages, his own dad was raising a Comescu kid as his son. I'm kinda glad Nikita's dead cuz he really was a horrible father to Callen and his sister, and I can imagine all the conflicting emotions Callen must have felt about his father who "betrayed" him again even though he was glad to see him alive. Talk about a dysfunctional family. I liked Callen's family story, and a lot of times it meshed really well with actual cases. I also liked Anna and think (hope) she'll be back in S11.  Callen needs SOMEONE to care for him.

Edited by ymeagain
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, LittlePeas3 said:

I agree, seasons 2-7 are the best, as are the last couple of episodes of season 1.

I would put S1 as one of the best even though Deeks wasn't a regular because so many of the episodes were just well written plots (Keeping It Real, The Bank Job, LD50, Past Lives, Ambush). Missing and Found were two of the best, and I really liked Renko (Dom wasn't my favorite).

• Love 1