Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: NCIS: Los Angeles

MostlyC
  • Start Topic

21 hours ago, LittlePeas3 said:

I have to say, I do (usually) love the Callen/Anna relationship.  Maybe the craziness of Arkady adds a little bit too.  I really thought they would have explained what was going on with Anna this episode, evidently it is something they are going to string out for a few episodes.  I  do think she is undercover and the sentencing was the cover that was needed.  I feel they are heading down  a relationship road for Des Champs and Sam too.  Maybe not yet, but in the future.  

I liked the Callen-Anna storyline this week. I didn't expect them to explain it all, but I was impressed that the writer was able to untangle so much of the mess in so few scenes. I mean, it seems pretty evident that Anna's on some kind of assignment--I think that's what she wanted to tell Callen--but at least they seem back to what passes for "normal" for them. And Callen was sweet; he finally admitted how he feels, The Arkady-Callen scenes were good (Arkady would be a formidable enemy), and I'm looking forward to what they do when they come back from hiatus. I don't see Sam and DeChamps as a romantic pair; I see them as colleagues who get along and have a lot of respect for each other. The Densi scenes were good (Kensi had the best line this time) but not over the top (thank you!), and the Neric scenes worked for me. The toast was perfect (they should have had one in last year's ep), and the final scene in the hospital was sad (especially with Auld Lang Syne in the background). I do think Rogers is crafty and trying to lull the team into complacence (he IS a special prosecutor). Somebody else mentioned him going after Callen and that might be true, especially if Callen and Arkady put a plot in motion. I foresee a few "disputes" between Rogers and Hetty when she returns.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, ymeagain said:

I don't see Sam and DeChamps as a romantic pair; I see them as colleagues who get along and have a lot of respect for each other.

THIS ^ is what's been sorely needed in the NCIS series.  Maybe this side of the series will go there because the mothership and NOLA seem to not know what to do with women as professionals.

• Love 4

I....am actually liking the Rogers character.  I love the actor, he always seems to have a good time playing a deliciously skeezy character, but he can also do the goofy skeezy, and then come back and hit you with some skeezy with-a-heart-of-gold.  His interactions with the rest of the team are fantastic--in turn serious, comedic, frantic, and frustrated.  Rogers is adding a little punch to the show that has been a bit missing.

I did like Callen with Anna in the hospital, and Callen with Arkady is always a bonus.  I"m not 100% down with Callen and Anna together, because that's just a little too on the nose, and an obviously manufactured relationship.  What I do not want it to be is something like the whole Catherine/Steve relationship on Hawaii Five-0 where they bring Catherine as an obvious plot device, then get rid of her until a plot device is needed again--which seems to be where it's going.  Alas....

I kind of wish Deeks had mentioned Dom during his in memoriam speech, and maybe Michelle, but perhaps it was just intended to be a roundup of 2018 deaths.  I also wish he had mentioned Nate as an absent friend along with Hetty.  Hey...what did happen to Nate?  He's not dead is he?  Isn't it about time for Nate to show up to tune up the team?

Edited by HurricaneVal
had to get the bird out. tern != turn

Rogers is fun to watch! He's competent at his job enough that the team (mostly) obeys, has just enough heart/decency to keep them from mutiny (in the facetious sense) and really doesn't care if they like him or not. But yet is completely different from Granger while taking on a large part of that role.

As to Dom and Michelle, well, Dom been gone for almost 10 years and Deeks never met him. And mentioning Michelle is probably still too raw.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, HurricaneVal said:

I kind of wish Deeks had mentioned Dom during his in memoriam speech, and maybe Michelle, but perhaps it was just intended to be a roundup of 2018 deaths.  I also wish he had mentioned Nate as an absent friend along with Hetty.  Hey...what did happen to Nate?  He's not dead is he?  Isn't it about time for Nate to show up to tune up the team?

I think I saw somewhere the guy that plays Nate has a new show.  Not sure if it was picked up or not, but that may explain why we haven't seen him of late.

23 hours ago, HurricaneVal said:

I did like Callen with Anna in the hospital, and Callen with Arkady is always a bonus.  I"m not 100% down with Callen and Anna together, because that's just a little too on the nose, and an obviously manufactured relationship.  What I do not want it to be is something like the whole Catherine/Steve relationship on Hawaii Five-0 where they bring Catherine as an obvious plot device, then get rid of her until a plot device is needed again--which seems to be where it's going.  Alas....

I don't find the Callen-Anna relationship at all manufactured; I think they have so much in common--not to mention the Arkady connection--that their relationship (if that's what you can call it) seems as natural for them as is possible. I don't watch H5O, so have no idea about Catherine.

20 hours ago, LittlePeas3 said:

I think I saw somewhere the guy that plays Nate has a new show.  Not sure if it was picked up or not, but that may explain why we haven't seen him of late.

Even if Nate's no longer on the show, they DEFINITELY need an operational psychologist. Maybe the folks in DC should focus less on investigating these agents and more on their mental health.

21 hours ago, anna0852 said:

Rogers is fun to watch! He's competent at his job enough that the team (mostly) obeys, has just enough heart/decency to keep them from mutiny (in the facetious sense) and really doesn't care if they like him or not. But yet is completely different from Granger while taking on a large part of that role.

I like Rogers, too, but I don't entirely trust him (like I do Ochoa). As a special prosecutor, I think he's more devious than he appears, but we will see if that's the case. I do like that he's not overtly combative and annoying.

On 12/17/2018 at 7:31 PM, ymeagain said:

I liked the Callen-Anna storyline this week. I didn't expect them to explain it all, but I was impressed that the writer was able to untangle so much of the mess in so few scenes. I mean, it seems pretty evident that Anna's on some kind of assignment--I think that's what she wanted to tell Callen--but at least they seem back to what passes for "normal" for them. And Callen was sweet; he finally admitted how he feels, The Arkady-Callen scenes were good (Arkady would be a formidable enemy), and I'm looking forward to what they do when they come back from hiatus.

I liked this, too, but I'm not sure Anna's on an assignment. I do think there's something going on--maybe it has to do with her relationship to Callen or Arkady (one of their enemies)--and we still don't know exactly what happened with Sokolov (will we ever?). I do wonder what Anna wanted to tell Callen. I hope the writers don't drop this story line, but I was glad that these scenes were much less confusing than previous ones.

All-in-all I liked the episode. It wasn't over the top (no silly helmets) and the actual case made sense. It was a very personal episode.

• Love 2

Some questions:  Don't these agents ever bring any weapons to a showdown other than guns? No grenades, flashbangs, tear gas? Don't microwaves cook your brains, not just give you a headache? Wouldn't one bullet in the tires have kept the silver van from fleeing the scene?

Otherwise, a lot of likeable, sympathetic, if trite, characters. But a show that's running out of plots.

Hi Ellee, Anna0852 and Bobbin! Finding here was a bit of a challenge for me, I don't usually read updates :/ 

Deeks and his Mum definitely have a unique relationship.  She grates on my nerves. I would have thought she would have been the last person he employed.  I remember early on, when Kensi was injured, she was telling everyone she met, her son was a "Secret" Agent.  I would have thought that now knowing all 4 of the main characters, being a bartender, her ability to talk would be a bad thing? 

Bobbin, I have no idea about microwaves and how they work, but if they shot out a tyre, there couldn't have been that scene at the end where they all had to overcome the challenges of the microwaves and have all that "drama". I would like to see them going back undercover more and assuming personas.  I am guessing that Callen, especially, doesn't look young anymore and that makes it harder for him to pull off certain roles and I would love them to say to Deeks, we need you to play this persona and as a result, you need to lop off all those ridiculous looking locks to play the part.  

• Love 2

Are we the only ones who watch this show now?

(Shallow warning) Is Nell no longer pregnant? I noticed that she ditched the baggy bulky sweaters for a normal-looking blue dress.

Re: Deeks' mom being chatty: This will probably be a plot point down the line when she inadvertently discloses something that puts the entire group in danger. Ya heard it here first!

• Love 1
9 hours ago, LittlePeas3 said:

I am guessing that Callen, especially, doesn't look young anymore and that makes it harder for him to pull off certain roles and I would love them to say to Deeks, we need you to play this persona and as a result, you need to lop off all those ridiculous looking locks to play the part.  

LOL. I so agree. Deeks has gone from scruffy to seedy, IMO. Everyone has aged noticeably except Sam and Hetty.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, torqy said:

Are we the only ones who watch this show now?

(Shallow warning) Is Nell no longer pregnant? I noticed that she ditched the baggy bulky sweaters for a normal-looking blue dress.

Re: Deeks' mom being chatty: This will probably be a plot point down the line when she inadvertently discloses something that puts the entire group in danger. Ya heard it here first!

I don't think we are the only ones who watch this show, we might be the only ones who checked the forum after yesterday's episode.  I think a few people DVR it and watch it later in the week.  I hope we are not the only ones, not that I don't appreciate everyone being here, it is just nice to have a discussion with a lot of people since I don't know anyone around here who watch it to talk about it to.  I like lots of different perspectives.  

I don't think Renee was ever pregnant.  I just think she is like most people who get busy and don't work out as much as they get a little older.  

I agree with you, she will speak out of line one of these days and then there will be problems.  

@Bobbin, I think the seedy comment is an understatement.  I think the make up people are doing Daniela a disservice.  Her instagram and other photos online show her in a totally different light, so I think she could pull off younger somehow.  I am guessing the aging issue is a drawback to having the same cast for 10 years, as much as I have loved the character growth. 

• Love 1

I'm still hanging in, but by DVR.  I got out of the Sunday night habit because of CBS.  Yes, it remains CBS' fault for not assigning a specific time slot to this and the rest of their Sunday night lineup.  Use the assorted minutes after their football game for a live discussion of almost anything.  But they don't dare let anyone speak freely anymore.  

In the past weeks' rerun filled vacuum, aka, past weeks' vacuum, I returned to my earlier conclusion that I prefer these characters and the way they've been developed over the other two NCIS' characters. The absurdity of an aged adobe building being a top secret state of the art tech center and the neighborhood never noticing (much less one with always available parking next to the boat shed on the water)....well, we all have our fantasies and always available parking has been one of mine ever since living in the French Quarter across the street and one building down from where Angelina and Brad lived occassionally.

• Love 2

Don't like and really bored with the Nell Eric relationship. For me a couple of precocious geeks in love has no meaningful story line importance. 

I like the rest of this weeks show, even the bar scenes at the end.

I miss Heady.

Edited by CaptainCranky
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, CaptainCranky said:

Don't like and really bored with the Nell Eric relationship. For me a couple of precocious geeks in love has no meaningful story line importance. 

I like the rest of this weeks show, even the bar scenes at the end.

I miss Heady.

I didn't really like the Nell/Eric relationship this week either, it seemed forced.  

I miss Hetty too, surely she will be back soon?  Or at least they could address actually why she isn't there, more than just she was on some cartel hit list.  I think it is time for Chegwidden and co to reappear and they need to go and find her again.  

I also think it is time for Callen to go and find his Dad too.

• Love 2
On 1/7/2019 at 12:44 PM, LittlePeas3 said:

Deeks and his Mum definitely have a unique relationship.  She grates on my nerves. I would have thought she would have been the last person he employed.  I remember early on, when Kensi was injured, she was telling everyone she met, her son was a "Secret" Agent.  I would have thought that now knowing all 4 of the main characters, being a bartender, her ability to talk would be a bad thing? 

Bobbin, I have no idea about microwaves and how they work, but if they shot out a tyre, there couldn't have been that scene at the end where they all had to overcome the challenges of the microwaves and have all that "drama". I would like to see them going back undercover more and assuming personas.  I am guessing that Callen, especially, doesn't look young anymore and that makes it harder for him to pull off certain roles and I would love them to say to Deeks, we need you to play this persona and as a result, you need to lop off all those ridiculous looking locks to play the part.  

Hiring his mom would have been the last thing I would done, and your comment about her being a chatterbox is spot on. I actually think it's weird that a group that supposedly specializes in "undercover" assignments would hang out together in a public venue. And when some of Deeks' old mates from the LAPD and those he's put away find out about his spot, that might be just a little awkward. It's one thing to be an owner, but to want the bar to be your "home"? Really? Maybe the writers have given up on the "undercover" aspect of the team. As for the tire, I wish they would have at least aimed for it, even if they missed. Of course, with bystanders around maybe bullets would ricochet off the pavement if they missed? I don't think any of them are too old for undercover work (Deeks is definitely no spring chicken and that hair makes him look older IMO), so I'd like to see them do more of those. Maybe that's going to happen in S10e16 that's filming now (at least in the bts pics Callen's wearing a sweatshirt & that doesn't happen often--fingers crossed).

• Love 2

Tonight's episode will give me nightmares. Well, sort of. The man trapped by the car who will die when the pressure is removed remains in my memory from Homicide: Life on the Street, the police drama set in Baltimore where that same pressure remove= death was done with an incident on the above ground metro there. It was vidid and terrible and terribly memorable.
Mr ECats tells me that the Homicide episode was a copy of a China Beach Episode where removal of pressure pants = death. 

Homicide was and remains a vivid memory and this was a pale immitation, but enough to spur my memory. 

Lots of gun shots breaking the "identify your target before you shoot" rule.

A positive: Hettie's (Linda Hunt's)still a part of the intro for the show. 

• Love 2

Well, I did enjoy Deeks holding his own in a shoot out which should have been a problem in real life. It is amazing how many shows are doing no one really dies but the bad guys which was really popular in many old shows.  I guess it goes to show that people need something to escape from real life.

This ep certainly is one to tug at the heartstrings.    I don't mind Nell/Eric but I cringe at Eric giving Deeks advice.  I guess it isn't a good sign that they moved this forum.  But I was searching to see what people thought about tonight's ep.  Some characters I like more than others but that is the way of any show.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, 7kstar said:

Well, I did enjoy Deeks holding his own in a shoot out which should have been a problem in real life. It is amazing how many shows are doing no one really dies but the bad guys which was really popular in many old shows.  I guess it goes to show that people need something to escape from real life.

This ep certainly is one to tug at the heartstrings.    I don't mind Nell/Eric but I cringe at Eric giving Deeks advice.  I guess it isn't a good sign that they moved this forum.  But I was searching to see what people thought about tonight's ep.  Some characters I like more than others but that is the way of any show.

I haven;t seen the episode yet, but my thoughts on the forum moving: they chose to move the forums in a down time, when there was less chatter on PTV.  My theory is, we chat/discuss our opinions when there are new episodes or something of importance to us, unfortunately, the mid-season break did not leave us on a cliff-hanger, so there wasn't a lot of chatter, and as there wasn't a lot of chatter, we were downsized.  Just a theory.  

Edited to add:

I have watched it now, wow, that was a very emotional episode.  I actually liked it.  It explained why Turk works alone and is very reserved, the Kensi/Deeks scenes were serious and genuine and not glib, there wasn't a lot of the Nell/Eric forced relationship stuff (and I really like both characters separately). It was a very Kensi/Deeks centred episode, I prefer when they are balanced and have all 4 key characters.  I've seen a similar storyline (trapped against a wall) in an Aussie program maybe about 20 years ago) but it really does hit you emotionally.  

I expected the "bad guys" to move in on Deeks once he stopped shooting, that is for sure.  But a key character can't get hurt right now.  It was strange he didn't put on a vest before charging in to find Turk, especially knowing Turk's motives.  

Edited by LittlePeas3

Not gonna lie...I teared up when they were going to move the car and Kensi held on to the guy until he passed out from the sedative, then had to walk away.  Her broken and desperate and needful "Deeks!" at that moment was very genuine.  And Deeks, after coming off of that very tough situation where he was cornered and about to die immediately shifting gears to support Kensi without pause and without thought?  Awesomely done.  That had to have been a tough episode to film for the actors.

• Love 5

There are no sneak peeks out there for the next episode (that I could find), including stills, I wonder if it is the wedding episode? I know there is a 2-week break, but don't we usually have the stills by now?  While I am getting sick of all the wedding planning crap, as it detracts from what ever is the core element of the episode, I would like it to be over so we could hopefully go back to normal.  Alternatively, Hetty returning would be brilliant too :) 

I think I read somewhere that Esai Morales was in the next episode, but that was all I could find.  What will they be raked over the coals for this time?  

• Love 1
On 1/14/2019 at 4:23 PM, CaptainCranky said:

So so episode for me. I just don't care for the emotional stuff. Maybe it's a guy thing. Nothing really special for me with the story line.

That episode was one of the worst I've seen: a Syrian (from a country on the travel ban list) comes to LA to hand over a flash drive to someone from the International Tribunal. The tribunal doesn't have offices in Europe? New York? DC? Seems like a long way to travel to drop off a flash drive. He couldn't mail it? Then, he gets crushed by a car and is how many hours before he receives medical attention, but is still conscious and able to carry on a conversation in a normal voice for another few hours? And it just so happens that the bad guy that attacked the good guy is the same guy that killed Turk's partner (who we never knew about) in a manner similar to Hidoko's death (I'd think that would have affected him more). And to top it off, the good guy's son was killed and he leaves his wife behind in Damascus while he escapes the country? And what happened to Callen and Sam? Was there something else going on, or was Sam just getting lost every time he drove off? I don't know what's happened to Military, but his writing has really gone downhill fast. His plots are like melodramatic Hallmark movies. Didn't learn anything new about any of the characters, didn't like Turk in this episode, the plot was stupid, am tired of Kensi's emotional outbursts (get another job), and missed Callen and Sam--and someone in charge (if Linda's out, bring in Ochoa to take her place). And please, no more Densi angst. It's like watching a bad fan fic story.

• Love 3

I couldn't figure out why Military dragged Elmslie into the story. The whole reason for the guy coming to LA was so farfetched and forced, it made the rest of it unbelievable. I'm a big mystery buff, and there's nothing that kills a story faster than ridiculous coincidences--in this episode that would be the Turk subplot. And Sam and Callen were off doing what? And if they kept the guy conscious all that time, I imagine that he would be heavily drugged and barely able to carry on a conversation for hours, especially since it was hours before anyone found him. I mean, in the other similar episodes I've seen, the victims all received medical attention really soon after they've been injured.  This huge delay just made it that much tougher for me to get emotionally involved because it seemed so fake. Also, State could have come in when Sam and Callen were questioning the general (Turk knows where the boat shed is). And would someone from State dismiss an allegation by senior NCIS agents so easily, especially when the person was accused of being Syrian and using a false passport? I don't know. It just seemed like Military wanted a tear-jerk scene for Dani and really didn't care about the rest of the plot-other than keeping Sam and Callen out of it as much as possible. Just awful.

Edited by 123BP
edit

The script's production date is  1-10-19.  Anyone know how much time generally elapses before broadcast? 

(Is there a group I can join that hopes that the recent unpleasantness should make them go, get married, and get on with their lives in the first half of the next show?)

• Love 1

@enoughcats, despite actually liking the early Kensi/Deeks relationship, the dragging out of the wedding has become bloody annoying, to say the least.  I just wish it was over, do a quiet ceremony in the bar with no name, ideally presided over by Hetty and done completely off the cuff.  Not more drawn out crap that makes us wait for 4 more episodes! 

• Love 6
6 hours ago, enoughcats said:

The script's production date is  1-10-19.  Anyone know how much time generally elapses before broadcast? 

It depends on the broadcast schedule. They start filming in late June/July for fall premieres, so there are a few weeks in between. But the Chicago PD showrunner once said that by winter, filming is usually only a couple of weeks ahead of airing.

This is going to be episode 17, if I'm reading it correctly, so it's four episodes away but there is going to be a break after next week's episode for the Super Bowl and there'll be another one for the Oscars. In other words, this episode should air a week or two after.

• Love 1
On 1/21/2019 at 10:21 PM, LittlePeas3 said:

@enoughcats, despite actually liking the early Kensi/Deeks relationship, the dragging out of the wedding has become bloody annoying, to say the least.  I just wish it was over, do a quiet ceremony in the bar with no name, ideally presided over by Hetty and done completely off the cuff.  Not more drawn out crap that makes us wait for 4 more episodes! 

Kensi  and Deeks are portrayed as pretty nonconventional people, so I would think that an elopement or a surprise wedding ( like McGhee and Delilah on NCIS, the mothership) would be their style. I believe Deeks has suggested that, but Kensi shot him down. Which surprised me.  I would think this last episode would give them a push. I still think their vows will sound remarkably like some of the lines in that episode. 

Sam would make a great officiant, If they can somehow make it legal for him to do so. Sam is a romantic under that tough exterior. 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, LittlePeas3 said:

we have to wait until 17th February for the next episode, I so wish they had put NCIS LA on a different night.

By which time any fine little plot twists or comments from new people we barely know will have been totally forgotten. 

Someone needs to remind CBS that this is not the way to build viewership with to be continued episodes; this only works when Luci and Desi are expecting a baby and most of North American is watching. (Or J.R. Ewing is shot and floating in the swimming pool.)

Edited by enoughcats
  • Love 2

Isn't the guy that plays Agent Ross the same guy that played the Korean sleeper agent the episode when we found out that Granger had passed away with his daughter? (Very convoluted question and definitely grammatically incorrect but it is 6:35 am and I have 3 kids to get ready for school as well as myself this morning - I hate the end of Summer holidays!)

• Love 1

Me at the sight of doomed FBI agent: 'Yay, Frank Churchill* - he's so good at playing a likeable smartass, this is going to be such fun! Can't wait to see him having a blast with Deeks!'

*half a minute later* Noooooooo!

Not cool show, not cool!!!

* Stephen Chang - and if you have no idea what I'm talking about and love Austen then go to Youtube and search for 'Emma Approved'.

• Love 2

This show, it's characters and story lines is starting to wear thin. In the beginning (sort of) we had Sam, Callan, Deeks, Kensi, Heady and Eric (I never have like this character. Too cute for my taste) but now it seems like on every show they run in a new character and it's getting old for me.

I want to be entertained, not have to sit while I watch with absurd story lines and bit parts by new characters.

One final thought. Either bring Heady back or kill off the character. Pick one replacement and stick with that character. PLEASE.

• Love 1
On 1/21/2019 at 8:21 PM, LittlePeas3 said:

despite actually liking the early Kensi/Deeks relationship, the dragging out of the wedding has become bloody annoying, to say the least.  I just wish it was over, do a quiet ceremony in the bar with no name, ideally presided over by Hetty and done completely off the cuff.  Not more drawn out crap that makes us wait for 4 more episodes! 

Ditto. I can say I'm so glad the wedding is episode 17 - and NOT the finale - because that means there will be SEVEN (7) whole episodes where there will be NO frigging wedding talk!!! This has been the MOST boring storyline of any show I've ever watched, I think.

On 1/25/2019 at 7:31 PM, mythoughtis said:

Kensi  and Deeks are portrayed as pretty nonconventional people, so I would think that an elopement or a surprise wedding ( like McGhee and Delilah on NCIS, the mothership) would be their style. I believe Deeks has suggested that, but Kensi shot him down. Which surprised me.

Agree again. I never thought of Kensi as the "perfect wedding" type. She always seemed much more of a loner than Deeks, and I really liked the way McGee's wedding was done in the mothership - but he doesn't have the fanatical fan base of Densi (it's not a lot in numbers, but it's very loud on social media). Even though I like both characters, I really don't care if they hang around for S11 - if there is a S11. Maybe this is the show's last season.

I liked this episode much more than Better Angels (really boring, dumb and just a Kensi weepfest) and Harimoto stories are usually okay, so I think Part 2 will be good. Really liked that Callen finally told Sam to STFU when he repeated his stupid line: "We'll find your father." I'm sick of hearing that and it's not my father.

After this it'll be Into the Breach and then the wedding FINALLY (2nd week of March, I think). After the wedding - and please, if there is a god, send Kensi and Deeks on a long honeymoon - I think the writers are going to try and resolve the issues around Callen: Anna and his dad (my guess that's gonna be the finale focus). I also predict Hetty returns for the wedding. PLEASE, no more Densi scenes this season - unless they say goodbye to the team.

Edited by ymeagain
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, ymeagain said:

PLEASE, no more Densi scenes this season - unless they say goodbye to the team.

So much this! I’d add no more Eric and Nell either. I’m tired of all this couple focus. I miss Hetty and miss the fun this team seemed to have. The focus on the couples had made the show so angsty. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, may flowers said:

So much this! I’d add no more Eric and Nell either. I’m tired of all this couple focus. I miss Hetty and miss the fun this team seemed to have. The focus on the couples had made the show so angsty. 

I'm OK with Densi but get rids of the geeks. One relationship is fine but two is overkill. For that matter Callan and Sam have a guy thing but that's different.

• Love 3
On 1/30/2019 at 11:55 AM, CaptainCranky said:

I'm OK with Densi but get rids of the geeks. One relationship is fine but two is overkill.

I disagree. I much prefer Callen and Anna to Kensi and Deeks, so if they're keeping the Densi thing going--which is obviously the case--I'd like to see the Callen-Anna relationship continue because it's so different. Kensi-Deeks reminds me of something I'd see on the Hallmark Channel, while Callen-Anna is grittier and more dramatic. Yea, lots of "stuff" has happened to Kensi-Deeks but nobody ever believed they would break up (they were ALWAYS going to be together). I don't feel the same way about Callen-Anna: they could break up or Anna could die, and that uncertainty makes it much more interesting as drama for me. Nell and Eric I don't mind; It's pretty insignificant.

Edited by 123BP
  • Love 1
On 1/28/2019 at 12:35 PM, LittlePeas3 said:

Isn't the guy that plays Agent Ross the same guy that played the Korean sleeper agent the episode when we found out that Granger had passed away with his daughter?

No. (Did somebody already answer this?)

• Love 1