Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

To a lesser degree Yo does the same thing as Ellie.  Complains about doctors "who know nothing", no matter what people do, like call, text, go visit, it's never enough.  If people try to ask questions because her "illness" seems so confusing, she gets upset.  If they don't ask, it means they don't care.    Yolanda's version of Ellie's chocolate & flowers, are her trips to acupuncture, colonics, and Vitamin C IV's.   Both are unbelievably entitled bitches. 

And, I absolutely HATE how YO is manipulating her children.  They are off, having their lives, but she uses her "illness" to worry them, gain sympathy and feel obliged to invite her to everything.   She cant handle being alone (hence the need for Daisy).  She's going through menopause, getting divorced and pretty much an empty nester - (doesn't Anwar live with his dad?), and doesn't live in her big house.  She like many, many, many women but of course her circumstances are the WORST anybody has ever seen. 

• Love 19

I appreciate everyone who keeps posting things from this horrible woman. That bitch is a real piece of work. 

Scrolling down the comments section makes me angrier with every post I read, I want to go post a message and tell her what a fucked up bitch she is and remind her that bad things happen to bad people. I hate to say this but when you treat your caregivers like crap, well it comes around.

• Love 9

Scrolling down the comments section makes me angrier with every post I read, I want to go post a message and tell her what a fucked up bitch she is and remind her that bad things happen to bad people. I hate to say this but when you treat your caregivers like crap, well it comes around.

Some people can't go too soon.

• Love 8

The comments from those morons really piss me off. Someone should post a comment on that fucking twats blog post and say just that!

• Love 4

LOL My comment, awaiting approval...

Thank you for bringing to the forefront the problems with patients who complain way too much and the caregivers who care for them. It must be a real chore to care for someone who doesn't appreciate their work and the constant griping. You are a real gem, hope you feel better. Eat chocolates, smell the flowers and take a day off.

I'm going to hell, be back later on.

• Love 13

They should have strapped her nasty fucking ass to a backboard and turned her sideways to get her out of the house, instead of humiliating her and taking her out of the window. Or how's about having the paramedics sledgehammering the doorways to widen them....OR how's about moving into a more modern house where your ego and humility can remain intact?

It's pretty easy NOT to muster up any empathy for anyone with such a mean, nasty and unforgiving personality - I feel badly for even thinking about this, but the amount of hatred that woman has in her heart, offsets any hatred I have for her.

Over the years I have dealt with quite a few nurses, caregivers, and those in housekeeping at hospitals, skilled nursing centers, medical board and care places and assisted Living facilities. I have always found that if you treat them with kindness, see them as an individual, acknowledge them, engage them and learn about their lives, usually more often than not, they go the extra mile and the not so good and the not so experienced ones improve both in attitude and care. Some can still be difficult but they soften a bit knowing that they have your respect and understanding.

Somebody a long time ago should have called Yoyo's friend on her behavior and reminded her of the Golden Rule.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 10

OMG! There are comments! And they seem to like her? One compared her struggles to Jacob's struggle with the Lord?? I thought for a moment I was in a Duggar thread.

I don't know if my blood pressure can take much more. She said her helpers left because they didn't like living in Provence? Bitch, please... Look in the fucking mirror.

GAH!

• Love 6

I second that, Giselle!  When my mom was in the hospital for surgery, my sister and I took turns spending the days and nights with her in her room.  One of the nurses was really surprised when I greeted her with a "Hi Peggy" when she came in - she said few ever remember their names.

The nurses and other caregivers make a huge difference in their patient's lives.  A little kindness to them goes a long way.

Edited by izabella
  • Love 12

I bet she and Yo really lived it up back in the day, talking about the fat fucks and the girls who need their hair "did" .

OMG! There are comments! And they seem to like her? One compared her struggles to Jacob's struggle with the Lord?? I thought for a moment I was in a Duggar thread.

I don't know if my blood pressure can take much more. She said her helpers left because they didn't like living in Provence? Bitch, please... Look in the fucking mirror.

GAH!

I saw that too! Most people were saying " you are just so funny!"

Really? That's funny to you?

• Love 9

Who remembers the scene in the movie AIRPLANE! where one of the passengers is freaking out and gets slapped, then the whole plane lines up to slap the shit out of her?

That is going to be the conga line where ever she shows up?

• Love 9

How accurate are these revealed blind items?

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2016/03/blind-items-revealed-5-336.html

Nothing new in this link but I like the photos of Yolanda with her infant Anwar (during her broken back, bedridden for a year claim)

http://www.realitytvscandals.com/2016/03/16/yolanda-foster-caught-fibbing/

From what I gather, Crazy Days/Nights was considered accurate but that the site was sold and some are now questioning their reliability, not all, just some.

• Love 1

I wonder if yoyo suffers from 'Old Timers' disease?

That stupidity that keeps you from knowing that almost EVERYONE has a social media presence and it's pretty easy to fact check someone, especially when they post shit 24/7 ?

• Love 2
That article is complete BS. All those "incriminating" photos are still on Yolanda's Instagram account, and their dates don't conflict with the Bay Area Lyme thing. The toe biting is dated May 5 2015, the shot of her breakfast in bed is dated May 9, eating fries with her mother is dated May 11, the photo of her on the train to Paris is May 11. She posted that she was #OnMyWay #ParisLosAngeles on the 12th of May, and on the 14th she posted a shot of herself and the marble pill table in David's condo.
  • Love 2

If this is a job for Yolanda, which looks like it is (contract, paycheck), why doesn't the company paying her require a legitimate doctor's excuse to get out of work?  She has special accommodations in her contract - which I believe she included in her email to Kyle, et al - to film whenever she felt well enough.  If I were one of the other HW's, I'd contract Lyme too.  Lisa V certainly has enough animals to blame for the "tick bite", even though from what I've read they only come from deer ticks and she (as yet) doesn't have a deer.  But that would be very interesting to see YoYo's reaction and her inevitable nervous breakdown realizing she can't discredit anyone else's "journey" without looking like an ass (liar).  I am so glad she did not go to Dubai, she sucks the life out of every group activity.

(Originally posted in episode thread, but it may belong here)

• Love 8

I noticed in reading Yolanda's tweets she claimed to have stopped all treatments for three months in 2015 and got worse.  I guess I can't read her mind as to what constitutes treatment vs. supplements.  She called cryrotherapy  a "medical treatment". 

• Love 8

I noticed in reading Yolanda's tweets she claimed to have stopped all treatments for three months in 2015 and got worse.  I guess I can't read her mind as to what constitutes treatment vs. supplements.  She called cryrotherapy  a "medical treatment". 

So, was this before or after she claimed to have been cured?

• Love 3

After a couple of evenings that included Chinese food and buying a concert t-shirt I had a dream last night that Yolanda, in an effort to make light of her various butcherings of the "M" word, had t-shirts made that said "KungPaoschans???" and had "Love to Laugh, Yo Yo" on the back, to which she first gifted to Anwar's elderly piano teacher.

And then my dreams got really weird.

• Love 2

interesting.

The physical trauma [breaking her back delivering Anwar]  left Foster, 48, bedridden for more than a year and led to what she calls “a terrible bout with depression.” 

“It was really a struggle. A lot tougher than getting on the Beverly Hills Housewives.”

She was lying about being bed ridden way before Lyme.  It is a favorite of hers, I guess.  She loves being sick or injured, apparently. 

So she tried very hard to get on this show.  That had not occurred to me but makes sense since David said she wanted this to be a jumping off point for her own lifestyle show.  

• Love 9

interesting.

The physical trauma [breaking her back delivering Anwar]  left Foster, 48, bedridden for more than a year and led to what she calls “a terrible bout with depression.” 

“It was really a struggle. A lot tougher than getting on the Beverly Hills Housewives.”

She was lying about being bed ridden way before Lyme.  It is a favorite of hers, I guess.  She loves being sick or injured, apparently. 

So she tried very hard to get on this show.  That had not occurred to me but makes sense since David said she wanted this to be a jumping off point for her own lifestyle show.  

I find it very suspicious that she claims to have been bedridden at the end of both of her marriages. We know that she got the prenup tossed in her first divorce and we know she is trying to do that in this divorce as well.  Which makes her "illness" even more questionable, especially when you factor in that she ignored the diagnosis she got here in this country to seek a different one out in Belgium with a, at best, very questionable Dr. there.

• Love 11

Feeling worse could have been from her body naturally detoxing or from depression due to the loss associated from not getting all those treatments. 

• Love 5

There are too many inconsistencies in Yolanda's stories and too much happiness when seeing doctors, posting pictures on social media, and scaring her kids with talk of wills that the worst illness she has, IMO, is M's disease - at least to some degree.  She is sick but it's psychological more than physical. 

I'm not saying she or her kids don't have Lyme Disease but how she is handling it is not healthy.

• Love 8

I find it very suspicious that she claims to have been bedridden at the end of both of her marriages. We know that she got the prenup tossed in her first divorce and we know she is trying to do that in this divorce as well.  Which makes her "illness" even more questionable, especially when you factor in that she ignored the diagnosis she got here in this country to seek a different one out in Belgium with a, at best, very questionable Dr. there.

Yes.  I am surprised she got the prenup tossed with Mohamed since pictures with Anwar, under a year old, shows her up and about posing for pics on the beach with him.  

• Love 4

I don't think Yolanda got the pre-nup tossed because of being ill I believe it had to do with acquisition of property during the marriage and equitable distribution.  She was always going to receive x-amount in child support and spousal support, it had to do with what should have been her interest in properties purchased during the marriage.

One thing that works against Yolanda is if she is whining about not understanding a pre-nup there is pretty substantial evidence-she does.

• Love 7

Can we just pause for a moment and reflect on the improbability, not impossibility but improbability, of Yolanda breaking her back giving birth? She broke her back because the pre-born Anwar was allergic to Potassium. I guess he can't drink milk or use salt. I once had to have a bone scan and needed to be given a shot of potassium before to enable the scan. I remember asking the doctor if there could be any side effects from the shot. He said, no it's potassium, it's in your bones and body naturally. (Having just written this I will cover my ass and also write, I am sure there are people who are allergic to potassium, somewhere.)

To save the time to set-up for a Caesarian, she just double downed and pushed the baby out. Really? Really?!!

And now she has scars on her stomach from this event......where she did not have a Caesarian.....and broke her back, which you know is like the opposite of her front, where her stomach and the scars are.

Color me stupid, but I need further explanation on how all this worked.

• Love 15

The real story is probably more like:  She wasn't having contractions despite her water breaking hours ago, so they gave her pitocin (not potassium) to induce labor.  Then, maybe the baby's heart was in distress, and they told her they'd have to do a c-section if she didn't deliver soon.  But, finally, the pitocin kicked in and she started having contractions, so she didn't have to have a c-section. 

Maybe she did bruise or fracture her tailbone or pop a disc, but then I'm wondering about her riding horses and all.  Fractured or bruised tailbones mostly don't require surgery, just a lot of painful waiting to heal for up to a year.  Sometimes, if it's bad enough, they do surgery, but that usually means removing the coccyx, and Yo would have told us she's missing half her spine.

Edited by izabella
  • Love 14

This doc agrees with your doc:  https://www.zocdoc.com/answers/11076/can-someone-be-allergic-to-potassium  I thought Yolanda was probably saying Pitocin the labor inducing drug-can't see how Amwar would be allergic.  http://www.fitpregnancy.com/pregnancy/labor-delivery/ask-labor-nurse/whats-pitocin-really  I can't see why she would have big scar on her stomach, if there was no C-section.  I think at some point she had some discs fused-again just surmising. 

• Love 7

I truly think that when Yolanda was a young woman, she thought of the United States as a place where pockets are lined with gold -- and she was out to get as much of it as possible.  If she could marry the right man ($$$), tell the right story, she, too, could do well.  Along the way, I think she found "illnesses" to be convenient for her.  They gained her sympathy and gave her something to talk about, especially if they were exotic enough.

I guess we could theorize all day and all night about what makes Yolanda tick, and we'd still wind up wondering.  One thing seems obvious to me:  She isn't afraid of hard work.  She has done everything in her power to assure that her children are successful, wealthy and famous.  Now, though, her web of deceit is beginning to collapse under the weight of too many stories that don't add up.   I was so impressed by Yolanda in the beginning, and now all that I can see is flashing red lights when I think of her.  She is, IMHO, a dangerous woman, a con artist, and her own worst enemy.  Her determination is frightening, most of all to herself.  What  lengths will she go to when she realizes that she has no credibility and has destroyed the love and respect of three children who believed in her and legions of fans she took for a ride?

• Love 10

Again, I worked for the Labor and Delivery unit doing their stats and paperwork and in 13 years NEVER heard of a woman

'breaking her back' during labor. 

What most likely happened is that she had a bad back and slipped some discs, had a pinched nerve or another anomaly with her spine.  She probably wrenched her back during labor and 'broke' it.

Now, Having been born and being reminded of some things I 'did' to my mom after the birth and growing up? I can see her saying that to the Un-gigi. "Proudmommy suffered after she gave birth to you, you broke your mother's back....."

She just heaps guilt upon everyone in her life...That is the way she controls the situation/conversation. And god knows she needs to be in control?

• Love 7

Regarding the scars on her stomach? In the 'old days' surgeries were done via an incision - and the incision size depended on the procedure. Most surgeries today are done via a laparoscope thru a small incision - one that you could cover with a band-aid.

We surmised that she might have had back surgery thru the abdomen - to get to the part of the spine that faces forward, but we can't get a straight story out of that bitch, so we will never know.

I can see where yoyo would think that the pitocin WAS potassium and the Un-gigi had some heart distress that showed up on the fetal heart monitor......It adds to the tale?  Yo stared a broken back, a stalled heart, a year of bed rest and a 'back surgery'  in the face to give birth to the Un-gigi, so you better love your #proud mommy because of all the pain you put her thru?

Not to argue the point about her being a 'hard worker' but could we say she is a 'hard hustler'? The idea of her 'working' is a little different from the typical housefrau? I think that every parent wishes they could marry into money and be able to secure their kids a job that would pretty much give them financial freedom if they invest their money wisely?

Edited by ElDosEquis
  • Love 5

The real story is probably more like:  She wasn't having contractions despite her water breaking hours ago, so they gave her pitocin (not potassium) to induce labor.  Then, maybe the baby's heart was in distress, and they told her they'd have to do a c-section if she didn't deliver soon.  But, finally, the pitocin kicked in and she started having contractions, so she didn't have to have a c-section. 

Maybe she did bruise or fracture her tailbone or pop a disc, but then I'm wondering about her riding horses and all.  Fractured or bruised tailbones mostly don't require surgery, just a lot of painful waiting to heal for up to a year.  Sometimes, if it's bad enough, they do surgery, but that usually means removing the coccyx, and Yo would have told us she's missing half her spine.

Again, I worked for the Labor and Delivery unit doing their stats and paperwork and in 13 years NEVER heard of a woman

'breaking her back' during labor. 

What most likely happened is that she had a bad back and slipped some discs, had a pinched nerve or another anomaly with her spine.  She probably wrenched her back during labor and 'broke' it.

Now, Having been born and being reminded of some things I 'did' to my mom after the birth and growing up? I can see her saying that to the Un-gigi. "Proudmommy suffered after she gave birth to you, you broke your mother's back....."

She just heaps guilt upon everyone in her life...That is the way she controls the situation/conversation. And god knows she needs to be in control?

Add me to those that think she has Pitocin confused with Potassium - must be the brain swelling <scarcasm> 

I will add that I was the first and last patient that my ob/gyn ever had where (if I very greatly exaggerated) you could say that pregnancy broke my back.  I had severe back pain during the last trimester that was shined as "all pregnant women have back pain".   After getting only worse after the baby and a series of doctors, specialists, university hospitals, etc -- I was finally diagnosed with a very rare yet pre-existing disease in my back.  Pregnancy had merely exacerbated my own terrible back.  I herniated several discs due to the weight of the pregnancy.  There were other issues as well - but I tell this story as proof that Yolanda can't even lie correctly.  It wasn't the childbirth itself, it was something else going on.  I had several spinal surgeries to correct these issues (scars on back, NOT stomach) and was told to never try another pregnancy as they could not  guarantee my ability to walk again following another pregnancy.  

Note to self -- start telling everyone I meet that I broke my back birthing my son.  Also, use this to start a guilt trip on said son.   

• Love 9

I actually do know someone who 'broke' their back during child birth.  The baby had a huge head and she pushed down too hard.  So I can believe it's possible.  Being bedridden for year after heroically pushing him out???  Um, that's another case of Yo 'creating' the story.  A while back Yo posted a picture of herself that she took while lying on her back in a bikini.  I didn't see any huge scar or a small one.  There was a discussion here about Yo having a tummy tuck because of how her belly button appeared. 

So potassium is given to induce labor.  This, from the person who believes she is an expert on Lyme Disease.  Scary, isn't it?  Maybe instead of Yo telling people they need to read up on Lyme Disease, maybe she should read up on what she was actually given to induce labor.  Yeah Yo, you're a medical expert....

• Love 7

Even with a broken back, Yolanda was still able to jump up from breastfeeding and chase an intruder with Anwar still attached to her tit. Amaaaazing. ​</Mauricio nasal voice>

• Love 17

The more I think about the 'broken back' I think about the person that all of us know that 'split their skull open' when they hit their heads and needed stitches?

There is the ticky-tacky penalty call on a statement like that? Technically you split the skin on your head open so, half the story is true? So, no one is going to get sent off to the penalty box for saying it.

I have thrown my back out standing at the sink washing dishes, so can I say I broke my back doing dishes?

• Love 4

Is the yoyo really sick

or is she playing tricks

On the rest of the Hills cast

Who are left to think and ask

Is it munchausen's, is it fake

How much of this bitch should we take?

when we film she's never there

in reality, should we care

Is it Lyme or something more

don't ask Daisy the former (hooker)

Cryogenics, lemon cleanse

It's not real, it don't make sense.

A broken back during birth?

is she serious? what on earth

does she think, we are dumb

to this conclusion, we have come...

Yoyo lies about being sick

with bad makeup, that's the trick

if you question, off she storms

accusing you of not being informed

Better thing is not to talk

to her problems, let her walk

and the best thing we could know?

That next year she won't be on the show.

Edited by ElDosEquis
  • Love 3

The more I think about the 'broken back' I think about the person that all of us know that 'split their skull open' when they hit their heads and needed stitches?

There is the ticky-tacky penalty call on a statement like that? Technically you split the skin on your head open so, half the story is true? So, no one is going to get sent off to the penalty box for saying it.

I have thrown my back out standing at the sink washing dishes, so can I say I broke my back doing dishes?

You can say, "I broke my back doing dishes and cleaning the house all day," and people get that you're exaggerating.  It's hyperbole.  No foul.

The problem comes in if you said, "I broke my back in three places cleaning the house all day."   Now, it sound like you actually broke your back, in three places.  Not hyperbole.

See how it's different?

• Love 6

You can say, "I broke my back doing dishes and cleaning the house all day," and people get that you're exaggerating.  It's hyperbole.  No foul.

The problem comes in if you said, "I broke my back in three places cleaning the house all day."   Now, it sound like you actually broke your back, in three places.  Not hyperbole.

See how it's different?

Yes, I do.....One thing about the job I used to do is that I had to know surgeries, body parts and some illnesses. People that 'break their backs' usually can tell you chapter and verse which vertebra and the number they broke.

Breaking your coccyx during childbirth isn't a common thing, that and it isn't in you back. It's attached to the hips/sacrum - so that was the first hint about the 'broken back during pregnancy' that was a lie.

Had she said she threw out her back or had a problem with her discs? I would have thought that that was 'normal' and given her a pass on it. Her stories about seeing 100 doctors and NO one bothered to give her a chest x-ray or workup? Had ONE of 100 been a halfway decent doc, they would have found out that her implant was leaking.

Edited by ElDosEquis
  • Love 6

Yes, I do.....One thing about the job I used to do is that I had to know surgeries, body parts and some illnesses. People that 'break their backs' usually can tell you chapter and verse which vertebra and the number they broke.

Breaking your coccyx during childbirth isn't a common thing, that and it isn't in you back. It's attached to the hips/sacrum - so that was the first hint about the 'broken back during pregnancy' that was a lie.

Had she said she threw out her back or had a problem with her discs? I would have thought that that was 'normal' and given her a pass on it. Her stories about seeing 100 doctors and NO one bothered to give her a chest x-ray or workup? Had ONE of 100 been a halfway decent doc, they would have found out that her implant was leaking.

who cares about the leaking implants? they didn't cause her symptoms

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 7

Neither did the removal of her' teeth', um that would be crowns and one tooth that had a post....  And the IV's...  And the bunch of baggies of supplements she takes every day.  OK,  I'll stop.

• Love 10

I've got it!! The answer to all of Yolanda's woes.... she needs to go visit the Pope.

There was a story on GMA this morning of a little girl who had Lyme, had lost all feeling in her feet and legs. She saw the Pope and was miraculously cured.

But if Yo saw the Pope and was cured, she'd have nothing to garner sympathy and have conversations about her journey anymore. It's a lose/lose situation. LOL

• Love 6