Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

lol, that's why I kept repeating myself about somatoform disorders being unconsciously motivated (as opposed to consciously faked).

The only difference between factitious disorder (munchausen) and malingering, from my understanding, is the gain (not the motivation). With factitious disorder the faked symptoms are for internal gain (attention, etc) whereas with malingering the faking is for external gain (pain medicines, money from lawsuits). I do find this fascinating.

Yo maybe a special snowflake with all of these conditions....after all she is the topper or one upper....has the most or the worst or the etc....

I love this so much.  Yoolander does have the mostest of illnesses. Turns out they are all in her head. 

More and more, as I think on it, the story about the kids, only one of driving age and yet not legally an adult, were driving her to the hospital at 3 am really bugs me.  Because it is still so all about her.  Not the trauma that the kids went through if the story is true, but the trauma the kids had to go through because it was sooo bad for Yoolander.  That she had to not just suffer the pain but also how she was forced to force them into the situation.  But the kicker here is that either the story is true and it really makes me look at Yoolander as a really inept parent.  Especially since the anecdote to me has a tone that it was a particular incident of a more general type that occurred more than once.  But if a lie or a glaring misrepresentation of facts (like Gigi once drove her mother to the hospital for an appointment to get her driving permit practice in), she is dragging her kids in even further.  Now I blame Vicki just as much as Crooks.  I think she knew well enough and soon enough to walk away and keep her hands clean and she didn't.   But Crooks found out the hard way that once you start spinning stories that involved actual places, business and individuals that can be documented, it is way too easy to lie your way past the laws that prevent a doctor or medical practice divulging personal records or matters.  (hmm, makes me think maybe that is the motive for the 'friendship" with Erika.  Tom is a litigator no?  Maybe Yoolander is making sure she stays in the boundaries of being able to lie with impunity and if there is any pushback she can pay a call to Tom's office and offer up a hefty 20 percent take off any insurance company lawsuit ).

And at some point she is going to spin her way into a mess that someone who lives so blatantly on social media could find incendiary enough to take down even golden girl Gigi if she keeps making her silently complicit to the tales she spins.   Granted I don't want any kid at sixteen to have to drive a screaming mother on the floor to the hospital at 3 am.  Whether out of "100% pain" or just some mental problem that makes her think she is in "100% percent pain".  But I would rather for Gigi's and the not-Gigis sake she is not dragging them into being silent false witnesses to her little web of woes.

• Love 10

Nice debunking article on Yo's magic foot bath   http://www.chem1.com/CQ/FootBathBunk.html

I go back to my original diagnosis.  She's menopausal, depressed and her marriage was coming to an end.  She knew she'd be losing her house, her celebrity friends, her perfect "Martha Stewart" life.     Menopause, especially when it first hits hard, is a shock to your body, and all of a sudden aches, pains, brain fogs, etc. start.  Because this is the one thing you can't completely control, it can cause depression.   Now imagine your kids are ready to move out,  your husband is too busy traveling, your monthly child support is down to one kid (a shock to the wallet) and there you are - home alone.    Of course she's depressed.   She now is forced to go place to place to seek a "cure".  She latches on to quacks, voodoo medicine men, and is paying people large amounts of money to care for her.    It ramps up to daily vitamin IV's, weekly appts for colonics, foot soaks, acupuncture, and escalates to the need to have a full time health advocate.   Now she finds leaky implants.  Her years of having a banging body are now going to be gone.  She became so outspoken about toxins, that she knows she can't do botox for fear of it becoming an issue.  She is stuck in her illness.

Think of how much better her storyline would have been had she fessed up about her marriage, admitted she's depressed about her daughters leaving, comes clean about the real reason she's selling the house.    People could have related to her, had genuine sympathy for her, and in the long run it would have helped her self esteem and probably her depression to be able to publicly vocalize what really is going on with her "journey"

• Love 21

She is lying. She did not spend 18 months in bed staring at the ceiling unable to read or watch TV. It did not happen.

I believe she lies.  It is very difficult to believe the brain inflammation story with Gigi driving her to the hospital in the middle of the night with the younger kids in the back seat.  "That is what you have to do when you are a single mom."  That last was an embellishment on top of a fantastical story.  She was married to David when Gigi was 16 so she was not a single mother.  David travels and gone a lot but she didn't say that.  

• Love 11

Yikes! Is that Yo singing, or is she just lip syncing?

Where's the throw-up emoticon when you need it?!

David wrote the song but It's not Yolanda singing, and you're right about missing that gagging emoticon, but this might do.....

images%2Farticle%2F2016%2F01%2F22%2Fyuuu

• Love 10

Nice debunking article on Yo's magic foot bath   http://www.chem1.com/CQ/FootBathBunk.html

I go back to my original diagnosis.  She's menopausal, depressed and her marriage was coming to an end.  She knew she'd be losing her house, her celebrity friends, her perfect "Martha Stewart" life.     Menopause, especially when it first hits hard, is a shock to your body, and all of a sudden aches, pains, brain fogs, etc. start.  Because this is the one thing you can't completely control, it can cause depression.   Now imagine your kids are ready to move out,  your husband is too busy traveling, your monthly child support is down to one kid (a shock to the wallet) and there you are - home alone.    Of course she's depressed.   She now is forced to go place to place to seek a "cure".  She latches on to quacks, voodoo medicine men, and is paying people large amounts of money to care for her.    It ramps up to daily vitamin IV's, weekly appts for colonics, foot soaks, acupuncture, and escalates to the need to have a full time health advocate.   Now she finds leaky implants.  Her years of having a banging body are now going to be gone.  She became so outspoken about toxins, that she knows she can't do botox for fear of it becoming an issue.  She is stuck in her illness.

Think of how much better her storyline would have been had she fessed up about her marriage, admitted she's depressed about her daughters leaving, comes clean about the real reason she's selling the house.    People could have related to her, had genuine sympathy for her, and in the long run it would have helped her self esteem and probably her depression to be able to publicly vocalize what really is going on with her "journey"

I agree with everything your saying. Her denial of the aging process is causing her every issue you mention.

• Love 3

I am so confused about that video. How is it a "wedding" video? Where is David? Why is Yolanda a stewardess in the wedding video? I don't understand the plane metaphor. What do planes have to do with getting married? "If this plane were mine...?" Huh? What am I missing?

• Love 7
(edited)

I am so confused about that video. How is it a "wedding" video? Where is David? Why is Yolanda a stewardess in the wedding video? I don't understand the plane metaphor. What do planes have to do with getting married? "If this plane were mine...?" Huh? What am I missing?

It was a wedding gift from Yolanda to David. LOL In her first season, Yolanda said that SHE always wanted to buy David his own plane.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 5

I predict that Yo will be blogging about the "Bone Broth Cleanse" soon

"During that time, as well as lots of bone broth, clients can expect a colonic each day, an acupuncture session, a massage dedicated to their problematic body organs, a sauna, cold-pressed organic juices, hot lemon with Himalayan salt and a selection of teas throughout the day."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3472465/Meet-Doctor-Tom-Connor-man-selling-bone-broth-women-1-700-dollars-five-day-detox-retreat-Jing-Healthcare-Yarra-Valley.html?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link

• Love 1

Omg, my second hand embarrassment issues are flaring up.

That video proves that Yo does suffer from an invisible illness, objectophilia. Now Yo can be the new face of objectophilia #invisableillness #objectophilia

• Love 4

Here are the lies that bother me that go unchecked with Yolanda:

(1) Gigi is in the Victoria Secrets show-uh no she wasn't (that would have been 2013) when she made the statement. Gigi didn't make it until 2015

(2)  Make it Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition and she is Rookie of the Year (voting had not even started when the show taped) and Gigi came in 5th place 

(3)  David has won an Emmy, Grammys and an Oscar all he needs is a Tony to be an EGOT winner.  No dumbass David has never won an Oscar and still doesn't    

have a show on Broadway.

(4)  Bella gave up her Olympic career because of Lyme Disease.  The Olympic trials for Equestrian events are right now.  How sis 19 year old Bella give up the           Olympics?  She never even qualified.  First off you have to be 16 and four years ago she would have been 15.

(5)  Ken touched her.  Roll the video tape.

These are pretty big lies outside her health issues.

• Love 20
(edited)

Who knows what's psychologically wrong with Yo.  There are many included what others have also posted.  Add to that hypochondriac.  For example, she gets a hot flash and tells Lisar (IIRC) to feel her hand. Well, yeah, you're 51 and menopausal.   Combined with whatever she has, she purposely lies to garner sympathy. She's so sick...  Whatever it is, she has curled herself up into a cocoon and seems to only go to doctors who will further enable her.  She doesn't want to see well respected doctors because probably the few she has seen haven't given her the diagnoses she needs.  We can try to define what's wrong with her with various medical terms but when all is said she's basically very screwed up and I really don't want to watch it. 

Is she in pain?  Probably.  I'm a big believer in the mind/body connection.  And Kyle was the one who alluded to this regarding her depression after her mother died.

Did she have Lyme?  I just don't know anymore.  She claims she got it from a horse fly.  Right now to my knowledge contracting Lyme from a horse fly is a theory in the medical community, not a proven fact.  And two of her children also contracted Lyme from horse flies?

What I do know for sure is she is doing a disservice to those who are suffering from Lyme.  And that makes me very angry.  She's not educating anyone.

As for Dr. Oz, I did think there were moments when he really wanted to say something but didn't.  The closest he came was when he brought up her being diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome years ago....  But he basically kept his mouth shut.  Shame on him.  He even kept his mouth shut when Yo took it upon herself to 'explain' to him the picture of her explanted implants.   Like she's an expert and he knows nothing about surgery....well, except he is a heart surgeon at New York Presbyterian Hospital, part of a very highly regarded medical and teaching institution. 

As for David, I never liked him, but I do think they worked out a 'deal' before the season started filming.  If he agrees to play husband for the season, she won't say anything negative about him.  I mostly think he was the one who wanted out and I'm not surprised, not because he's a horrible person but because he just couldn't deal with her anymore.   It was a good deal for him and Yo.  She declares she wants the divorce.  He doesn't look like the bad guy.  And....Yo forces him to keep mum about calling her out on playing her chronic disease game.   

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 14

^^^ That Lyme can be contracted from "horse fly's" (sic) is not a theory within the mainstream medical community. It may, however, be a popular one among the practitioners who also suggest that proximity to microwaves can factor into Lyme contraction but I admit I'm not abreast of the latest literature on such hypotheses. The proposition that Yolanda doesn't lie boggles my mind; in addition to the examples immediately upthread of her mendacity, can we also revisit her wind vane-like prevarication over whether or not Lisa ever visited her during her ailments (to cite one comparably innocuous example)?

• Love 10

There are too many factors at play in this drama to make any clear sense of it.  We have Yolanda's medical problems, both physical and mental. We have her "journey" with her quacks, and we have her CONSTANTLY changing symptoms and diagnoses

As if the "illnesses" weren't enough, we also have a puzzling wedding and divorce to contend with -- and the real facts behind them, and the ways in which they factor into the "illnesses."  We have the children, who may be fibbing to protect Mama or holding back information.  We could go on and on listing the obstacles put out for us and created to hold us back from the truth.  Even a one-hour "close-up" television show with a doctor in charge reveals nothing.

It just seems to me that this weeks-long discussion of what's wrong with Yolanda is futile until such time as someone wants us to know something.  Meanwhile, we have the kids doing diversionary modeling to keep us distracted, while Yolanda handles the media and various arms of the press.  Welcome, ladies and gents, to the 2016 "Hadid Explosion!"  Now you see it; now you don't!  This shouldn't stop us from delving into the psychological encyclopedia of mental disorders if we're having fun.

I'm just sorry for the people who are being hurt, starting with Yolanda's own children.  If all of this business turns out to be an intentional fraud, I think there should be a special firing squad for people who put themselves ahead of everyone else for fame or fortune.

• Love 8

You guys, I need to tell you something. I am living through an invisible time of life called menopause. I'd like to raise awareness and become the face of menopause.

I sometimes feel drowsy in the afternoon. Tomorrow I'm bringing my car in for an oil change and tire rotation. I have to drive 6 miles to get to the service center. My face looks different than it did 30 years ago. It looks older. I have had one hot flash so far and sometimes I get so cold that I have to put on a sweater. Today I paid my gas and electric bill. I have days, many of them, when I don't feel like getting out of bed to work for eight hours. The struggle is real, my friends. Please do not question my integrity as a woman. Chronic menopause is a pandemic. Just ask Dr. Oz. I showed him the record of my irregular periods that I've jotted down in a notebook.

Please feel sorry for me.

xoxo

Homeperm

Hahaha! THIS was beyond hilarious. Thank you!

• Love 3

I agree that somatic symptom disorder is a possibility. I think its important to note that somatic symptom disorders are not the result of conscious malingering (fabricating or exaggerating symptoms for secondary motives) or factitious disorders (deliberately producing, feigning, or exaggerating symptoms. Yolanda is not lying.

Yes, somatoform disorder is possible but....she changes her story to fit her narrative. Usually the symptoms in a somatoform disorder are consistent like chronic unexplained abdominal pain or severe headaches that wont respond to treatment but, they are genuine to the patient. They are actually experiencing what they describe so they present like a real illness. Yolanda keeps moving the goal post and weaves and bobs and changes her story. Anyone who says I have 40% brain function is making that shit up. She is inventing these results because that is not something you can measure with exact or even rough numbers. What was her baseline brain function? How do they determine 40% function? It's just not how medicine works.

• Love 14
(edited)

I think she falls under the umbrella of factitious disorder.  No patient presents exactly the same for anything but I can check off every symptom listed.  Every single one.  

To refresh our memories:

Dramatic but inconsistent medical history
Unclear symptoms that are not controllable and that become more severe or change once treatment has begun
Predictable relapses following improvement in the condition
Extensive knowledge of hospitals and/or medical terminology, as well as the textbook descriptions of illness
Presence of many surgical scars
Appearance of new or additional symptoms following negative test results
Presence of symptoms only when the patient is with others or being observed
Willingness or eagerness to have medical tests, operations, or other procedures
History of seeking treatment at many hospitals, clinics, and doctors offices, possibly even in different cities

ETA: I wonder if there is anyone close to her that cares enough to push her in the right direction to get psychiatric help for this.  Mohamed is done, David is done, her kids are living their own lives and her mother lives in Holland. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 10
(edited)

I usually like one diagnosis to explain everything but with Yo I see aspects of both somatoform disorder and factitious disorder....I can't decide between the two. Maybe a hypochondriac with factitious disorder. It may even be complicated with comorbid depression and menopause (but it is more than just depression and menopause). I don't think I can explain away Yolanda's lies with exaggerations either.

One lie, of many, that bothers me is the staged photo with Bella who has an upside down iv (any nurses out there who can verify that it is going the wrong direction--maybe if emergency access is needed I can understand it but why would Bella have an IV pointed down to her hand....ack, I need to relook at that picture to make sure I am remembering it correctly). I haven't messed with IVs much but I always thought the needle should point in the direction of the blood flow.

edit: it maybe going the correct direction and then the tubing is circled back on itself under the Coban (?) wrap so that it looks like it is coming from above. I need better vision or better photos!

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 5

I go back and forth on the disorders, too.  I think it is safe to say she is operating within both of these categories and not from her fantastical diagnoses of which she has many.  

• Love 3

Dr oz has asked yoyo to have a relationship with its shit show.

He might have been gentle this time but he could look to expose her in the long run.

He told big ang that he wanted to follow up with her treatment, hopefully yoyo will fare better.

If her lawyers cannot get the prenup overturned because of a Lyme disease diagnosis, can they go after the mental illness aspect?

I do not believe that yoyo is well,

(edited)

I keep going back to the ruptured silicone implants because it's pretty debilitating having silicone attached to lymph nodes. Lymph nodes are so essential to a person's well-being and I believe she had the old type of silicone, the one the FDA banned . According to Yolanda, she's had those implants for 20 years and the rupture occurred 10 years ago, and they were only removed last year. The filler gel in her implant leaked over time and slowly migrated through her implant pocket where it become intracapsular and then extracapsular, then it migrated through her chest tissue, lymphatic tissue and throughout her body. They found silicone under her arm and clavicle, it had migrated that far.

There have been studies conducted regarding the old type of silicone used in implants prior to the development of the new Sientra silicone implants. The previous silicone materials were suspected of being related to five rare diseases: rare connective tissue disease, neurological disease, brain cancer, cervical/vulvar cancer, and lymphoma. Yolanda reported an immediate relief of her symptoms after removal of her ruptured implants. A close source reported that she suspected the rupture and leaked silicone was exacerbating the symptoms of her Lyme disease, and since their removal, she's seen a major difference. I believe that if nothing else, it won't cure whatever her condition is, but it will certainly make the treatment of her symptoms more manageable.

I draw a simple comparison between someone who has a sliver in their finger. It hurts, it gets red, the body wants to heal itself so it brings white blood cells to that site in an attempt to rid itself of that sliver. Now imagine silent plastic balls attaching to muscles, nerves and lymph nodes. The body says 'wtf is that?' and tries it's best to combat that intrusion.

I don't think she and David were together 10 years ago so I can't blame David for the rupture. He didn't jump up and down on them like a trampoline. But judging from how reluctant he was in the car on the way to get them removed, and the way he manhandled them in front of the camera, I wouldn't doubt that he did.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 1
(edited)

I keep going back to the ruptured silicone implants because it's pretty debilitating having silicone attached to lymph nodes. Lymph nodes are so essential to a person's well-being and I believe she had the old type of silicone, the one the FDA banned . According to Yolanda, she's had those implants for 20 years and the rupture occurred 10 years ago, and they were only removed last year. The filler gel in her implant leaked over time and slowly migrated through her implant pocket where it become intracapsular and then extracapsular, then it migrated through her chest tissue, lymphatic tissue and throughout her body. They found silicone under her arm and clavicle, it had migrated that far.

There have been studies conducted regarding the old type of silicone used in implants prior to the development of the new Sientra silicone implants. The previous silicone materials were suspected of being related to five rare diseases: rare connective tissue disease, neurological disease, brain cancer, cervical/vulvar cancer, and lymphoma. Yolanda reported an immediate relief of her symptoms after removal of her ruptured implants. A close source reported that she suspected the rupture and leaked silicone was exacerbating the symptoms of her Lyme disease, and since their removal, she's seen a major difference. I believe that if nothing else, it won't cure whatever her condition is, but it will certainly make the treatment of her symptoms more manageable.

I draw a simple comparison between someone who has a sliver in their finger. It hurts, it gets red, the body wants to heal itself so it brings white blood cells to that site in an attempt to rid itself of that sliver. Now imagine silent plastic balls attaching to muscles, nerves and lymph nodes. The body says 'wtf is that?' and tries it's best to combat that intrusion.

I don't think she and David were together 10 years ago so I can't blame David for the rupture. He didn't jump up and down on them like a trampoline. But judging from how reluctant he was in the car on the way to get them removed, and the way he manhandled them in front of the camera, I wouldn't doubt that he did.

Silicone didn't make Yolanda lie. Also Yolanda seems very suggestible and I recall learning somewhere that the more invasive a procedure is then the more likely a placebo effect (greater placebo effect from an injection then from a pill....I think surgery would fall into this).

I had to look this up and found a good summary that looks into the "old" implants (summarized the research done I think up into 1998)---there is a lot of good information and I found the conclusions at the end of each chapter (just skimmed a few pertinent ones) useful. They aren't associated with causing autoimmune disease or neurological disease. I think around p. 99 or so it talks about lymph nodes. I don't think Yolanda's silicone breast implants (old ruptured ones) caused her complaints.

http://www.nap.edu/read/9602/chapter/1

"The available studies suggesting neurologic disease, with the exception of obvious local problems due to the physical presence of silicone gel which can compress nerves following implant rupture and migration of the gel, have defects that limit any conclusions to be drawn from them. Furthermore, basic toxicological and animal experimental studies do not find pathology that would support a causation of human neurologic disease by silicone breast implants. Two epidemiological studies suggest that there is no elevated relative risk for neurological disease in large cohorts of women with silicone breast implants. The committee finds that the evidence for a general neurologic disease or syndrome caused by, or associated with, silicone breast implants is insufficient or flawed."

There are similar conclusions for autoimmune disease and the lymphatic system is discussed. There is a lot of dense data in the link but it's helpful since it deals with the "old" silicone...I think her ruptured ones were even more modern (ten years ago was 2006 of course I don't have Yolanda lymetime converter)

edit: if they are 20 year old implants (1996) then this link is perfect and covers that time. Not leaky breasts so I'm still thinking somatoform vs factitious with a splash of menopause & depression....hypochondriasis and some pathological lying.....

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 6
(edited)

With her track record of married public men if someone stupidly decides to marry her, even with a prenup, I hope she hits them hard because they would deserve it. She is a two time loser when it comes to being a wife or ex-wife. You can't trust her to keep a contract. She lies when she signs and lies when she speaks. I wouldn't put it past her to hide assets.

edit: double post

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 9

Just to clarify, Yo got her first implants 20 years ago.  Ten years ago she ruptured one of them and had them removed and replaced with new ones.  She said on Dr. Oz that the doctor told her all the old silicone from the rupture was removed.  This past summer, she had the second set of implants removed as well as leaked silicone left over from the first implants. 

What's interesting to me.....she started to feel much better since the silicone was removed but then went back to not feeling good.  If the silicone was making her sick all along, that's going to ruin her journey for curing Chronic Lyme Disease.

Maybe Yo is the one who is really spinning  a web. 

• Love 14

Just to clarify, Yo got her first implants 20 years ago.  Ten years ago she ruptured one of them and had them removed and replaced with new ones.  She said on Dr. Oz that the doctor told her all the old silicone from the rupture was removed.  This past summer, she had the second set of implants removed as well as leaked silicone left over from the first implants. 

What's interesting to me.....she started to feel much better since the silicone was removed but then went back to not feeling good.  If the silicone was making her sick all along, that's going to ruin her journey for curing Chronic Lyme Disease.

Maybe Yo is the one who is really spinning  a web. 

I agree! If you go and read her twitter/Instagram accounts, she has a very quick recovery right after the explant surgery. She was doing so well that after just 3 weeks post surgery, she was back in the gym working out and she tweeted/posted a photo of it. Then, the show starts to air and all of a sudden her "fans" are seeing these tweets and are commenting on how happy they are that she is so much better and bam, just like that she relapses and is "fighting" for her "life" once again on social media. It appears that as soon as her supporters start to message her about how much better she is, she relapses each and every time without fail.  

• Love 18

Dr oz has asked yoyo to have a relationship with its shit show.

He might have been gentle this time but he could look to expose her in the long run.

He told big ang that he wanted to follow up with her treatment, hopefully yoyo will fare better.

If her lawyers cannot get the prenup overturned because of a Lyme disease diagnosis, can they go after the mental illness aspect?

I do not believe that yoyo is well,

If she signed a spousal support waiver, ill health probably isn't going to get that waiver set aside because she's got her own millions. Enforcement of the waiver needs to be unconscionable.

I hope that Yolanda is so dazzled by Dr Oz's star power that she decides to follow his advice. He sells and endorses bullshit supplements to the general public, but his ability to diagnose and properly treat his patients seem highly regarded. I don't think he thinks Lyme is correct.

• Love 6
(edited)

I believe she lies.  It is very difficult to believe the brain inflammation story with Gigi driving her to the hospital in the middle of the night with the younger kids in the back seat.  "That is what you have to do when you are a single mom."  That last was an embellishment on top of a fantastical story.  She was married to David when Gigi was 16 so she was not a single mother.  David travels and gone a lot but she didn't say that.  

I am quoting myself here to add a realization.  Yo is in her 4th season.  When she started Gigi was 16.  She was the "perfect" wife to "my love."  She hosted a dinner party with entertainment, of course (gag) complete with place cards adorned with hearts for some.  She fed David chicken on the patio, 3 tiers of steps to get there (yuh).  She grew lemons (and did she) and extolled their virtues.  Her fridge gleamed in the kitchen displaying beautiful fruits and vegetables (not a ziplock in sight).  She swept in to de-thron Martha Stewart and take no prisoners.  

And to think that she was suffering from brain inflammation.  What a trooper.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 18
(edited)

Where is Dr. House when you need him.

I think he is the only Dr that could save Yolanda.

Or Dr Mengele.  Heading straight to hell, no need to show me out.  

I agree! If you go and read her twitter/Instagram accounts, she has a very quick recovery right after the explant surgery. She was doing so well that after just 3 weeks post surgery, she was back in the gym working out and she tweeted/posted a photo of it. Then, the show starts to air and all of a sudden her "fans" are seeing these tweets and are commenting on how happy they are that she is so much better and bam, just like that she relapses and is "fighting" for her "life" once again on social media. It appears that as soon as her supporters start to message her about how much better she is, she relapses each and every time without fail.

http://www.medicinenet.com/factitious_disorders/page2.htm#what_are_the_symptoms_of_factitious_disorders 

Predictable relapses following improvement in the condition

Edited by wings707
  • Love 5
And to think that she was suffering from brain inflammation.  What a trooper.

If you ask me, some of those nightmarish tiles she and her minions were painting for Gigi came straight from lame brains.  She wanted the "art" to remind Gigi of home.  What a disturbing reminder!

• Love 3

Wouldn't the "brain infammation" story fall around the time we saw her doing those hard core workouts with a trainer because she wanted to be married to David twice as long as his previous wife? Yolanda is trapping herself in her own lies at this point. 

• Love 13

How strange! I wonder what message she is trying to get across with the "dealer" token/chip/thingie

I looked through the other photos and it seems the girls are involved in theatre.  There is also a younger brother.  Just like Yolanda's family.   Unlike Yolanda's kid they brag bout a daughter passing her Cambridge exam-as opposed to https://www.google.com/search?q=gigi+hadid+maxim&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:IE-Address&rlz=1I7NDKB_enUS584&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiUn9aYvajLAhUD1GMKHfqHDxcQsAQIHA&biw=1600&bih=783#imgrc=sqjBHdNf_aJcSM%3A

• Love 4

I looked through the other photos and it seems the girls are involved in theatre.  There is also a younger brother.  Just like Yolanda's family.   Unlike Yolanda's kid they brag bout a daughter passing her Cambridge exam-as opposed to https://www.google.com/search?q=gigi+hadid+maxim&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:IE-Address&rlz=1I7NDKB_enUS584&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiUn9aYvajLAhUD1GMKHfqHDxcQsAQIHA&biw=1600&bih=783#imgrc=sqjBHdNf_aJcSM%3A

The dealer/needle/smoking pictures look like an antidrug/smoking add/poster IMO.

• Love 4

Yea!  I won't be alone!!!

It will be fun to meet you!  Turn left at the door, someone from another show is setting up a table of booze and I will have the table next to him with finger sandwiches.  

• Love 5

Sad Yolanda pic-bathrobe, severe glasses, sad face Face timing with Gigi in Paris.  https://www.instagram.com/p/BCj2_3EIs94/

I could be wrong but I believe Yo has taken down her instagram photos I can only get these through her twitter account. 

Do you think the supporters on that link are plants?  Surely they do not watch the show or if they do they are not paying attention.  Did they watch Dr Oz?   Same with FB.  I don't get it.  The cast knows something is up with her, we do, too.  Surely we cannot be the only ones.  

Her story line is the most interesting because it is a real situation as opposed to petty bickering.  I find it fascinating.  

• Love 6

Wouldn't the "brain infammation" story fall around the time we saw her doing those hard core workouts with a trainer because she wanted to be married to David twice as long as his previous wife? Yolanda is trapping herself in her own lies at this point.

Bingo. And let us never forget 2 seasons ago when she studied for, and passed, her Citizenship Test. She did this at a time she in now claiming to have had no brain function. I've never taken or seen the test, so maybe someone with more knowledge can weigh in, but my understanding is that the test is not easy.

I think it's fair to assume that all of this has grown tedious for the others. They have on occasion been blamed for not properly caring about, or for, Yo. She has been able to take a pass at stressful events like the Reunion last year. She was able to just show up for an hour or so and face little drama, while the others had to face what they all say is a very grueling and emotionally draining experience. Sounds like she gets to miss the group trip to Dubai. Again, word on the street (thanks Aviva) is that these trips are hard on everyone.

• Love 11

Let's be Frank ("Surely" you want to insert your own joke here).....

This is what it come down to......

Would you be married to her?

Would you be open to spending thousands of dollars chasing a 'cure'?

Are you willing to suspend belief enough to allow your loved one to...

Get chilled, bee bitten, injected, poked, prodded, put into a chambers, have surgeries and spend hours whipping up potions, counting pills or getting their asshole irrigated on a regular basis?

Would you be willing to sacrifice YOUR life for a person that has a sketchy, 'invisible' disease that is more mental than real?

I think that mofoyoha also holds people hostage with her protestations of being ill.

Imagine the shit she puts the kids thru , imagine the frequent flier miles David racked up on the guilt trips he has been on?

I can see david telling her, here is a handful of money, GFYS......

Bingo. And let us never forget 2 seasons ago when she studied for, and passed, her Citizenship Test. She did this at a time she in now claiming to have had no brain function. I've never taken or seen the test, so maybe someone with more knowledge can weigh in, but my understanding is that the test is not easy.

I think it's fair to assume that all of this has grown tedious for the others. They have on occasion been blamed for not properly caring about, or for, Yo. She has been able to take a pass at stressful events like the Reunion last year. She was able to just show up for an hour or so and face little drama, while the others had to face what they all say is a very grueling and emotionally draining experience. Sounds like she gets to miss the group trip to Dubai. Again, word on the street (thanks Aviva) is that these trips are hard on everyone.

The citizen test used to be fodder for comedians - It was said that someone who grew up here in the States couldn't pass it because it was SO hard - people from other countries knew MORE about the U.S. that a Citizen would. I saw it years ago and there were some questions that were pretty tough....

If you ask me, some of those nightmarish tiles she and her minions were painting for Gigi came straight from lame brains.  She wanted the "art" to remind Gigi of home.  What a disturbing reminder!

Art, like beauty is in the eye of the beho.............holy shit. You are right!!!!!

• Love 6