Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

Why is LisaV calling in on Yo's behalf?  Is she trying to ride the publicity train by using the current hot topic to garner a little attention?  I like LisaV, but she's never been overly protective of Yolanda, nor is she prone to calling in much (at least when I'm watching).  She might be covering her tush for the next reunion when someone accuses her of not being supportive enough.

• Love 1

Why is LisaV calling in on Yo's behalf?  Is she trying to ride the publicity train by using the current hot topic to garner a little attention?  I like LisaV, but she's never been overly protective of Yolanda, nor is she prone to calling in much (at least when I'm watching).  She might be covering her tush for the next reunion when someone accuses her of not being supportive enough.

LisaV didn't call into WWHL tonight, unless it happened on the after show. Yolanda, herself called in to blame her illness on the upcoming divorce and to tell us she has 60% brain function NOW and that she hasn't worn makeup for a year (despite the fact she has tweeted photos of herself wearing makeup during that time).  Joan Collins and LisaR were the guests tonight, Yolanda was just a scheduled "call in", nothing more. LOL

• Love 1

David Foster makes my skin crawl and I have always thought he was a pompous asshole going back to my first introduction in his reality show debut with his family via Linda Thompson.  Does that mean he is the root of the evil that is Spencer Pratt?!?!?!?!?!  Anyway. he is hardly a "side" in this matter that I can take.  But the whole sickness is why our marriage failed could be true.  But it is huge convenient as Yolanda continues to try to sell how perfect she is.  It is not her personality or her part as wife to create and nurture a marriage (not that I can imagine he is an easy one to make that happen).  It essentially places on blame on something she has no control over.  Plus of course the added benefit of really making him look like a Newt Gingrich like dog for forsakening marriage despite any sickness and in health aspect. 

So far the sickness is what makes her say nasty things.  It kept her daughter out of the Olympics and kept her from signing big contract jobs in modeling.  It sent said daughter into an accident that looked, just looked mind you, like a DUI.  It has now taken out her marriage?  What is next? 

"In breaking news Yolanda Foster's illness trampled several fellow shoppers at an early bird special shopping event at the local Best Buy" 

"this just in, Yolanda Foster's illness was arrested for domestic violence after a public altercation with on-again off again beau Justin Beiber" 

"Yolanda Foster's Illness the secret father of Kim Kardashian's new baby boy; real reason why name is 'Saint'."

"Yolanda Foster's illness caught trying to cross Syrian border to join ISIL; ISIL says 'no thanks you are not wanted'"

"Donald Trump announces Yolanda Foster's illness as running mate".

ETA: snark aside throwing Bella into the mix post DUI makes a warped kind of sick sense.  But it then makes me question the inclusion of Anwar.  I find this kind of disturbing because it puts Bella in a better light in some ways.  The model with Lyme.  It also exonerates her of the DUI.  Does Yolanda think Anwar needs this kind of mantle pre-emptively?  Or did he already do something she thinks could come out and it could be the Lyme's fault?  Or is it just a warped way of mummy trying to keep her son to her side?  I always found it odd that when Yolanda came on the show it was like she was "Mother of Gigi Haddad of Guess Jeans....and two other kids".  I heard one rumor before she was even on the show that Anwar did not like David, lived with his dad where he enjoyed the status of crown prince of the family.  Then when David was spending so little time at home he moved in with his mother.  Does anyone know if that is true?  Just the living timeline that is.  When the Yolanda started the show, who was Anwar living with?

Edited by tenativelyyours
  • Love 11

Oh and when do we start the cassarole  train to YO? Will she even eat them or merely walk by and give em a wiff?

She will post pictures on Instagram, taken with her face beside each casserole, wearing her white robe and smiling bravely through exhausted eyes, and then will have her Health Advocate Personal Assistant throw them straight in the trash, because casseroles are full of calories, toxins, heavy metals, teeth, parasites, and negativity, and she has had QUITE enough of that, thank you very much!  She would, of course, caption these photos with an uplifting, inspirational quote, like, "Feed your soul with happy thoughts, not cheese!"

• Love 21

She will post pictures on Instagram, taken with her face beside each casserole, wearing her white robe and smiling bravely through exhausted eyes, and then will have her Health Advocate Personal Assistant throw them straight in the trash, because casseroles are full of calories, toxins, heavy metals, teeth, parasites, and negativity, and she has had QUITE enough of that, thank you very much!  She would, of course, caption these photos with an uplifting, inspirational quote, like, "Feed your soul with happy thoughts, not cheese!"

Hilarious! Right on, Irritable.

• Love 1

Now, now.  Yolanda is a real pro at victimhood and would never miss the chance to elevate herself at the expense of others.  I'm sure she would post "bless their hearts, if they or their loved ones ever experienced true suffering they would know that food is not a significant or profound enough statement of sympathy or support.  Food is something I have come to realize is not part of what really matters.  So giving me food just shows that that person is still caught up in their own selfish activities and not evolved enough to show true compassion. "

If a castmate sent a casserole she would claim they were trying to kill her.  "Kyle dropped off a beautiful vegan dish of multi grains and completely organic vegetables.  Sadly, as Kyle should know by now, multi-grains are full of hard earth minerals and small tiny bacteria that feed two foot parasites. 

Hey!  You don't think the Lyme is so retroactive that Yolanda is confusing having a two foot parasite with just giving birth do you? 

Hell?  Yes I'd like a table for one near the fire.

ETA: In no way do I mean my snark to disparage anyone who has Lyme or dealing with it via family or a friend.  It is all aimed at the hubris Yolanda Foster fosters all on her own I completely believe would manifest itself in some other aspect of her life if she was illness free.

Edited by tenativelyyours
  • Love 12

Have we ever seen Lyme disease survivor and "health advocate" Daisy before? She went along with Yolanda to the dentist, I wonder what kind of influence Daisy has with Yolanda.

Yeah, I'm suspicious of Daisy or anyone who hangs out with weathly volunable women. If Daisy was cured (alledgedly) then why is Yo traveling around the world seeking crazy treatments?

Didn't Kyle speculate that Yo might be depressed? I think so too.

Edited by Fuzzysox
  • Love 11

They still say that. Death Certificates list the actual COD.. AIDS doesn't technically kill you . It weakens the immune system allowing you to acquire Opportunistic infections , cancers etc.. Now it may sometimes get listed as a secondary, like PCP due to HIV infection. But generally a DC lists the infection that kills you

My brother was unfortunate enough to contract HIV in the late 80s - when treatment options were few, and survival rates grim. His death certificate read his cause of death as pneumonia. However, he instructed that his obituary read about his HIV/AIDS as a way of acknowledging, and taking some of the silence away from it.

I can understand people with chronic illnesses wanting those acknowledged as well upon death, in addition to the primary cause of death.

• Love 15

It's so interesting that the narrative of all the gossip about the divorce now is that David was jealous of Yo's kids fame. I don't doubt his kids want to be famous and he wants to help them, but come on, these two didn't divorce because of that. They were always going to divorce! Do these people not know his history? He likes getting married but not staying married. Yo is clearly the source for all these articles though 

• Love 4

This is interesting-about David and the role of husbands on the RH franchise:  http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/09/david-foster-learns-the-peril-of-the-real-house-husbands.html

LOL, Mauricio has always made comments, not always nice either, about the other HWs/husbands, it is not just Ken doing that. That said, I really don't see David "jealous" about his soon to be ex wife and daughters "fame", he is world famous all on his own and I don't see him blaming Yolanda/daughters for his business problems either. I do see him as realizing that Yolanda has "issues" far beyond any physical health problems she is facing and that she is NOT the woman he thought he married because of those "issues". JMO

• Love 8

It's so interesting that the narrative of all the gossip about the divorce now is that David was jealous of Yo's kids fame. I don't doubt his kids want to be famous and he wants to help them, but come on, these two didn't divorce because of that. They were always going to divorce! Do these people not know his history? He likes getting married but not staying married. Yo is clearly the source for all these articles though 

Wasn't his marriage to Linda T long, around 14 years or so? To me, that doesn't speak of someone that just likes to get married but not stay married. After all, Yolanda was only married to Mohammed for half that time, so maybe SHE is the one that wants a new husband. There is nothing that says David was the one that wanted the divorce, it could have been what Yolanda wanted or a decision they both made together. IMO, had this divorce been David's demand/idea, Yolanda would have outed him on that for the sympathy factor alone, in fact, I suspect she was the one that asked for the divorce because he refused to stay home 24/7 to take care for her.  JMO

• Love 5

Wasn't his marriage to Linda T long, around 14 years or so? To me, that doesn't speak of someone that just likes to get married but not stay married. After all, Yolanda was only married to Mohammed for half that time, so maybe SHE is the one that wants a new husband. There is nothing that says David was the one that wanted the divorce, it could have been what Yolanda wanted or a decision they both made together. IMO, had this divorce been David's demand/idea, Yolanda would have outed him on that for the sympathy factor alone, in fact, I suspect she was the one that asked for the divorce because he refused to stay home 24/7 to take care for her.  JMO

True, I'm certainly not saying it's totally his fault they didn't work. I just think...this breakup was inevitable, whether she got sick or not. 

• Love 6

True, I'm certainly not saying it's totally his fault they didn't work. I just think...this breakup was inevitable, whether she got sick or not. 

I agree with that. I never saw any true affection between them, it was always forced on BOTH sides. LOL

• Love 2

I want YoYo off this show.  She's gone from showing her fridge to a closet o' fake medicine.  Gone is the lovely Malibu home on the hill and in is the drab condo that Brandi wouldn't be caught dead living in.  And what does her main story line include?

2 foot long parasites

gross dental surgery

images of Yo being pumped full of crap through an IV

colonics

0/20/60% brain function

heavy metal toxicity

Lyme Disease

leaky breast implants

menopause she would never admit to

lies, exaggeration, hyperbole about all her various ailments

I'm in 100% pain after being forced to watch her. 

• Love 21

I look at this way I don't believe couples re all lovey dovey and showing PDA for the cameras and then rationally decide to mutually agree to a divorce.  From what we have been shown in the media Yolanda's top priorities were her adult daughters modeling careers, her health (as it should be), her place on RHOBH and finally David.  Not saying her priorities were askew, I just think there are only so many hours in a day and coupled with being sick there may have come a time when they no longer had a common goal.  My mind is that Yolanda and David built the Malibu spread, shortly after finishing it had a lavish wedding with lot of press surrounding the home, immediately signed up and slapped a price tag on it.  Much like Mohamed and his parties with houses on the market, they wanted to use RHOBH as a way to showcase their "spec" home.  So after probably seven years of pouring money and energy into they walked away with a lot less than hoped for, $27.5 to $19.45 million.  To me, their marriage was built as much around mutually beneficial promotion as  opposed to eros or pragma love.

I do think David requires much more than he delivers.  I always got this queasy feeling with the two of them and their affirmations that there was not a true love but a partnership.  Like many partnerships once they are no longer mutually beneficial they dissolve.  I do believe that Yolanda's multiple misrepresentations also played a role in the split. It would be difficult to watch a partner, much like Ponce de leon and his quest for the Fountain of Youth in his aging years, going from one expensive treatment after another, especially if one did not believe in the treatments' efficacy.  Another one just sprung to mind, Yolanda the Dutch farm girl.  Yet, when we visited her home land she pointed out they lived in a second floor apartment and later in a house in a residential neighborhood.  Exactly when was she Yolanda of Sunnybrook Farm, the place where she kissed a calf and this caused her present day maladies?

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 6

The two FOOT long parasite in Yo is what really freaked me out. How does one get one of those things inside you? A tainted lemon? Kissing a calf? Ingesting Holistic stuff?

I'm assuming she saw just a lot of mucous due to all the fucking around she's been doing with colonics etc. I'd say she'd already been thoroughly "de-wormed", she seems to have taken at least two courses of albendazole. Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 7

Yolanda is reality TV gold!  She will continue to contradict herself and play the sick card to a point more absurd than it already is.  

And kudos to David Foster for not being intimidated by possible bad press for leaving a sick wife. .  

I wonder if she will benefit from seeing herself and the feedback she is getting.  Could it be possible for her, with the help of her friends and family,  to see  herself and this obsession more clearly?  I wouldn't put money on it but it is not out of the question.  

• Love 4

Have we ever seen Lyme disease survivor and "health advocate" Daisy before? She went along with Yolanda to the dentist, I wonder what kind of influence Daisy has with Yolanda.

Maybe she does a lot of the supportive stuff that spouses usually do.
  • Love 2

No she can't. A nurse is a legitimate health care provider. A nurse might actually get to the root of Yolanda's real problem. Can't have that.

I do think she does wants that though. I don't think she's malingering. Edited by Kokapetl

I mean, I'm not privy to their private lives but men David's age don't want complicated women who are always sick -- they want easy and carefree.  His next wife will be barely out of her teens, just watch.  I don't buy the story she's selling about him being jealous of her kids for even a second.  The man has has had a decades-long career filled with awards. 

• Love 3

Yolanda is reality TV gold!  She will continue to contradict herself and play the sick card to a point more absurd than it already is.  

And kudos to David Foster for not being intimidated by possible bad press for leaving a sick wife. .  

I wonder if she will benefit from seeing herself and the feedback she is getting.  Could it be possible for her, with the help of her friends and family,  to see  herself and this obsession more clearly?  I wouldn't put money on it but it is not out of the question.  

Yes!  Kudos to David for having the guts to leave Yolanda during her illness.  You have to admire the guy's courage and integrity.  According to Yolanda, David wanted to marry her the first time he saw her photo at her ex husband Mohammed's house.  He was like, "hmmm, I'll take.....that one".   Obviously David is a very deep, spiritual individual.  I'm sure the fact that Yolanda could no longer perform her wifely duties - keeping her vagina lemony fresh and available at all times, arranging dinner parties with appreciative audiences for the King to perform for, hosting fundraisers for his foundation (filmed so the donors couldn't reneg when they sobered up), - had absolutely nothing to do with his wanting out of the marriage. 

• Love 7

David's PR people battle back.

In addition to the former model's pursuit of reality TV stardom, the marriage between David and Yolanda, 51, "became more strained over her battle with Lyme disease, which she was diagnosed with in 2012.

The source claims: "Yolanda's whole life became consumed with social media and her focus was more on making sure everyone knew how sick she was instead of actually living her life."

• Love 6

Can we talk about Daisy for a second? Does anyone else suspect that Daisy has been acting as Yolanda's Instagram Sickie Selfie photographer? And that once Yolanda was alone in the condo and needed someone to be there while she filmed and accepted visitors, she finally introduced her to the audience as a health care advocate?

I'm just curious about all of those selfies that Yolanda published when her hands were actually visible in the photo - like the one of Anwar carrying her, or the one of her bravely waiving from a hospital bed.

• Love 6

Can we talk about Daisy for a second? Does anyone else suspect that Daisy has been acting as Yolanda's Instagram Sickie Selfie photographer? And that once Yolanda was alone in the condo and needed someone to be there while she filmed and accepted visitors, she finally introduced her to the audience as a health care advocate?

I'm just curious about all of those selfies that Yolanda published when her hands were actually visible in the photo - like the one of Anwar carrying her, or the one of her bravely waiving from a hospital bed.

I think Yolanda has had the house staff/help, including Daisy, take the photos as well as her other kids. That said, if anyone else is tweeting for Yolanda, they would only be allowed to tweet HER words and she would check everything before it was posted.

ETA, IMO, most, if not all her "sick" photos are staged and not organic/natural.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 6

I have to say, I think this story is closer to the truth than what Yolanda's team is saying. Yolanda claims to be SOOOO sick, she can't read, can't leave her bed but as soon as filming time comes around, she is healthy enough to be back on the show.

He seemed to have little or no interest in being filmed with her outside of their home.  I think maybe he went to Nobu with just Yolanda, Mohamed's once and once to Lisa's for the finale?  We saw him with Gigi maybe once? I remember someone posting at the finale at the Beverly Hills Hilton David was outside, leading me to believe Yolanda wanted some sparring time with Ken and Lisa.  Was David at Gigi's big party?  Yolanda has kind of seemed to run Mohamed last season off as well. 

She does seem to have remarkable temporary recovery powers.

• Love 4

Joan Collins and LisaR were the guests tonight, Yolanda was just a scheduled "call in", nothing more. LOLe]

OHHHHH!  LOL!!!  Thanks, Wirewrap, for being my guiding light!  We started to watch WWHL and said, "This isn't the right show," and turned it off.  If we'd have kept it on, we'd have figured it out.  I thought that "Lisa" meant Vanderpump and forgot all about
Rina! Just a little case ( a big case???) of mixed identities!

I posted this in the Episode thread - but it works here too:

Yolanda's Health advisor has got to be taking her to the cleaners. She must be getting kick backs from all these nutraceutical companies. I think the best thing Yolanda can do is to get her mind off herself and stop becoming the illness.

David was so over it at the dentist office. I've never seen a heart monitor used at a dentist office. Maybe for an oral surgeon.

It is from Radar, so take it for what it's worth, but they are reporting that Yolanda's Health Advocate is $8,000/month and Mo is picking up the tab.  Somehow, I totally believe the rate.

• Love 2

I posted this in the Episode thread - but it works here too:

It is from Radar, so take it for what it's worth, but they are reporting that Yolanda's Health Advocate is $8,000/month and Mo is picking up the tab.  Somehow, I totally believe the rate.

I believe it as well. Did you look at her web site? She is also an acting coach/writing coach! LOL I am sure she is teaching Yolana how to "showcase" her illness ON camera for the show to garner followers/supporters. LOL Oh, and I didn't see anywhere on her site where she mentions she had LD and beat it as Yolanda claimed. LOL

• Love 5

Wow! So Daisy can totally live well off of Yolanda. I guess it's a full time job and she doesn't "work" for anyone else.

I know with chronic illness and pain you can have "good" days but her good days and bad days sure seem to fall conveniently.

She did say she has improved a lot since the show was filmed on the phone to wwhl but I wonder if she doesn't want to get better. I'm a little tired of seeing her foot everywhere with her sickly, bony ankles.

• Love 2

Wow! So Daisy can totally live well off of Yolanda. I guess it's a full time job and she doesn't "work" for anyone else.

I know with chronic illness and pain you can have "good" days but her good days and bad days sure seem to fall conveniently.

She did say she has improved a lot since the show was filmed on the phone to wwhl but I wonder if she doesn't want to get better. I'm a little tired of seeing her foot everywhere with her sickly, bony ankles.

She started getting better directly AFTER her leaky silicone implants were removed and the silicone cleaned up, that was in Aug. I just don't see any competent Dr. knowing she has silicone implants to begin with didn't look at them first or at least suggest they might be the "chronic" problem, not LD. Of course they may have told her that and she refused to accept that fact, who knows. I doubt that Yolanda will ever be truthful about all of this, she is too desperate to keep the "victim" status going IMO.

• Love 8

That white bathrobe had got to be pretty darn smelly by now.   I did, at one point, feel sorry for Yo, but no more.  She's milking this thing more that a dairy farm full of cows.   The reason she's losing sympathy is not because nobody cares, it's because she keeps adding things to her "disease".   One look at that closet, and her new medical advocate tells you she's in it for sympathy.  I'm amazed how her health seems to rally when Gigi has a NY show, or another event happens.     As far as David goes, he got out while the getting was good.   She can pay an advocate to sit by her, tell her what she wants to hear, but she wasn't able to convince David to cancel appearances, etc.   She has complained in the past that some of her "friends" were just Hollywood friends, and not there for her.  No, when they saw you could travel, post pics of yourself in silk pj's with the caption "another Sat. night alone", they were not going to be there to babysit you.  Her illness got worse when those people who could figure out she was chasing fake cures, bailed - and that included David.  

• Love 7

This "Story of Daisy" is fascinating to me, even only in conjecture.  Where does Yolanda find these people???

Wellllll, lol, in this episode, Yolanda said that David "hired her"! Maybe this is just an another reason why he has to travel/work as much as he does, someone has to pay for her upkeep, after all an ex hooker turned health advocate must come at a high price, $8,000 per month (96K a year) if ROL is correct, and that doesn't include her treatments, meds, Drs/holistic Practitioners, and trips to foreign countries to chase down the lastest quack treatments. I imagine that Yolanda's medical costs range in the mid to upper 100s of thousands a year on top of the cost of their lavish lifestyle which includes housekeeping staff, chefs, drivers/limos and basic needs.

• Love 4

This elicited an actual lol from me. That's a major feat considering how disturbing I find Yolanda's storyline this season.

In other news, I have got to get myself a job as a health advocate/acting coach/closet displayer.

• Love 3