Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

Watching Yo deal with Lyme makes me nuts, because I was diagnosed in 2009 and treated with oral antibiotics (3 different ones over a 6 month period) and didn't get better. Then the "Lyme Doctor" put me on IV Rocephin but didn't protect my gallbladder, so I wound up in the ER with a gallbladder attack and had a procedure called ERCP to clear the bile. I had complications from that (pancreatitis and a blood infection) that nearly killed me and I was in the hospital for nearly a month. (I had two babies with no drugs, and that was nothing compared to pancreatitis. I shit you not.)

BTW, ERCP is what just killed two people at UCLA Medical Center.

Fast forward to 2014 when I started having weird motor symptoms again but after multiple tests and finally a DATscan (special brain scan at Columbia Presbyterian in NYC) it turns out I have Parkinson's, and never actually had Lyme at all. The motor symptoms I had back then were just the very early signs of PD.

That's a long way of saying that one would hope that someone with Yo's resources would be ruling out all of the other possible neurological illnesses she could have. My PD doctor at Columbia says the fact that I didn't respond to 3 different oral abx should have clued someone into the fact that it might not actually be Lyme.

• Love 13

Watching Yo deal with Lyme makes me nuts, because I was diagnosed in 2009 and treated with oral antibiotics (3 different ones over a 6 month period) and didn't get better. Then the "Lyme Doctor" put me on IV Rocephin but didn't protect my gallbladder, so I wound up in the ER with a gallbladder attack and had a procedure called ERCP to clear the bile. I had complications from that (pancreatitis and a blood infection) that nearly killed me and I was in the hospital for nearly a month. (I had two babies with no drugs, and that was nothing compared to pancreatitis. I shit you not.)

Fast forward to 2014 when I started having weird motor symptoms again but after multiple tests and finally a DATscan (special brain scan at Columbia Presbyterian in NYC) it turns out I have Parkinson's, and never actually had Lyme at all. The motor symptoms I had back then were just the very early signs of PD.

That's a long way of saying that one would hope that someone with Yo's resources would be ruling out all of the other possible neurological illnesses she could have. My PD doctor at Columbia says the fact that I didn't respond to 3 different oral abx should have clued someone into the fact that it might not actually be Lyme.

I am sorry that it took so long to get a proper diagnoses and that it was PD but I am glad you stuck with it to find out. I wish you the best.

Yolanda appeared on the TV show, The Doctors, after she was diagnosed and they said she was misdiagnosed, that she did not have LD but Yolanda is convinced. I think that is why she travels outside the US for her treatments. I think all the sympathy/support she got when she announced her initial LD diagnoses sealed the deal, she has taken on being THE spokesperson for anyone with LD. I worry that others will try and follow her treatment path across Asia, that is a scary thought. I also have to wonder why she did not seek treatment in countries like Canada, England, France....Europe.

• Love 10

Yolanda appeared on the TV show, The Doctors, after she was diagnosed and they said she was misdiagnosed, that she did not have LD but Yolanda is convinced. I think that is why she travels outside the US for her treatments. I think all the sympathy/support she got when she announced her initial LD diagnoses sealed the deal, she has taken on being THE spokesperson for anyone with LD. I worry that others will try and follow her treatment path across Asia, that is a scary thought. I also have to wonder why she did not seek treatment in countries like Canada, England, France....Europe.

What?! Yo does not have Lymes? Why on earth is she pursuing this diagnosis? Has another Western physician confirmed this or is she pursuing this based on what exactly? I don't get it...?

I'm sorry I'm full of questions, but this is the first I've heard of this. Why does Yo want to be the face of Lymes? Surely there's more to this. I can't beleve for one minute that Yolanda would knowingly go against the doctor's diagnosis in favor of adopting Lyme Disease bc in her mind it makes sense. Really?

• Love 2

I think a lot of people expect medicine to be an exact science.  It really isn't and never has been,  More and more is learned every day, but it's an on-going process.  Doctors aren't jerks, but they are certainly not infallible either.

Luckily, with the internet, more information is out there for everyone.  Including the same information available to doctors, who, after all, only have so many hours in the day to research, or keep up with the latest on obscure diseases, the best most can hope for is keep current with the most common problems.  After that?  Yo seek out the experts. 

I'm positive we have no idea of the intricacies of Yo's diagnosis or case though.

• Love 4

I think a lot of people expect medicine to be an exact science.  It really isn't and never has been,  More and more is learned every day, but it's an on-going process.  Doctors aren't jerks, but they are certainly not infallible either.

Luckily, with the internet, more information is out there for everyone.  Including the same information available to doctors, who, after all, only have so many hours in the day to research, or keep up with the latest on obscure diseases, the best most can hope for is keep current with the most common problems.  After that?  Yo seek out the experts. 

I'm positive we have no idea of the intricacies of Yo's diagnosis or case though.

I agree with you re Yo, but as far as doctors go I'd say they can't have it both ways. They often behave as if they do know everything, and many people are afraid or intimidated and don't question diagnoses or treatment. If the word patient was replaced by "client", maybe the dynamic would change. Sorry to go OT, but this is a pet peeve of mine. Carry on!

• Love 6

What?! Yo does not have Lymes? Why on earth is she pursuing this diagnosis? Has another Western physician confirmed this or is she pursuing this based on what exactly? I don't get it...?

I'm sorry I'm full of questions, but this is the first I've heard of this. Why does Yo want to be the face of Lymes? Surely there's more to this. I can't beleve for one minute that Yolanda would knowingly go against the doctor's diagnosis in favor of adopting Lyme Disease bc in her mind it makes sense. Really?

The Dr.'s on that show questioned the LD diagnosis and Yolanda defended it. I don't know if she has LD, CLD, NCLD or what she has. Her diagnosis has changed some but she has always maintained it was a form of LD, starting with just LD, then saying it was "Chronic" LD and now claims it is a "Neuro" LD. Something IS wrong with her but I am not so sure she really knows what it is. Whatever IT is, her chasing "cures" in hospitals across Asia can't be all that safe or all that wise IMO.

• Love 6

I hope Yolanda's health improves. She has so very many people in her corner praying for her. Some felt she was making up her illness...thank goodness I haven't heard those claims lately. I sure as heck wouldn't want to change places with her for all the wealth in the world.

• Love 3

All those different herbs could have anything or nothing at all in them. I think she needs to lay off the whoo medicine for a while and see how she does. No doctor in their right mind will be able to help her while she is taking mystery pills.

• Love 9

Who writes this kind of shit about themselves???

https://twitter.com/YolandaHFoster/status/568985442437038081

Yo and her Lyme... She reminds me of my  husband's ex-wife who claims to have developed muscular dystrophy and is in confined to a motorized wheelchair (sometimes)... all in the span of a few months.

I can't help of think of The Golden Girls episode of Dorothy and Rose trying to write a song about Miami.

"Yolanda you're cuter than an intrauterine."

I can't help it I think Gigi is just gorgeous. She reminds me of models from the late 70s and 80s. I love looking at her face but I do find her prettier in print than in motion. On Fashion Police, I thought she looked a bit like Kate Hudson with too much shading and contrast. 

Remember Yo is a wealthy woman via marriage. She probably made some bank in her youth as a model when she started supporting her family practically in utero but nowhere near to support the level at which she lives now. Yo is probably aware that this is a decent avenue to potentially make millions without having to marry into it, although I am sure she wants that for them too. Modeling opens up a whole new international world of the monied millionaires and billionaires, celebs and business moguls alike. Would she have met Muhammed if not for her modeling? Also, he probably wouldn't be interested if not for her modeling. So she is just baiting the hook twice. Being a beautiful woman never hurts but having the validation of being a sought after top tier model takes them to another level - trophy level. She is aware that a lot of men at a certain level want to be able to say they wifed a supermodel. Shallow but true. She is steering them towards a hopefully lucrative modeling career and towards their own future Kings. LOL!

I can only find a few modeling pics of Yolanda.  I doubt she was that big a deal.

Maybe she increased her intake of 1 almond to 5!?!?!?

Anyone can look haggard without make-up.

• Love 3

Yolanda worked for Eileen Ford for 15 years.  I don't know what name she modeled under though, and doing a search for her photos brings up Gigi now.  Ha.

It is hard to find any real photos of Yolanda when she was modeling. She modeled under the name  Van den Herik. I did find a picture that is all kinds of awesome of Yolanda and Julio Iglesias back in the day. Does she still have that same chin?  

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/singer-julio-iglesias-and-date-yolanda-van-den-herik-hadid-news-photo/156510479

ETA: Maybe this isn't even her. The timing is off for her to have had the name "Hadid" at the time. 

Edited by motorcitymom65

Yolanda worked for Eileen Ford for 15 years.  I don't know what name she modeled under though, and doing a search for her photos brings up Gigi now.  Ha.

Whoever labeled those pics of 'Yolanda Foster' was smoking crack.  I see Carla Bruni, Kathy Fedoruk, Taylor Armstrong, Kendall Jenner.

I don't think Yolanda's modeling career was all that.  I followed the fashion mags like it was my job back then and I don't remember her at all.  Eileen Ford was top of the pile in the 80s.  Yo may or may not have been signed with her but Ford girls usually got the best gigs because their bookers were the best and because of the cache of Ford's name.

• Love 3

Whoever labeled those pics of 'Yolanda Foster' was smoking crack.  I see Carla Bruni, Kathy Fedoruk, Taylor Armstrong, Kendall Jenner.

I don't think Yolanda's modeling career was all that.  I followed the fashion mags like it was my job back then and I don't remember her at all.  Eileen Ford was top of the pile in the 80s.  Yo may or may not have been signed with her but Ford girls usually got the best gigs because their bookers were the best and because of the cache of Ford's name.

I think Yolanda may have been big(ish) in Europe but I don't remember seeing/hearing about her before she joined this show.

• Love 1

Yeah, her Wiki says "international" and Eileen Ford. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yolanda_Foster

When Foster was 16, she did a hair show for her friend in Amsterdam. She was asked by Dutch designer Frans Molenaar to replace one of his models and go on the runway. That was when Foster was discovered by Eileen Ford, owner of Ford Models. After she signed with Ford, she modeled all over the world, modelling internationally in Paris, Milan, Sydney, Cape Town, Tokyo, New York, Los Angeles and Hamburg.[1] Foster modeled for fifteen years before wanting to settle down and start a family. In 1994, Foster moved to Los Angeles to start her family after meeting and marrying Mohamed Hadid. After their divorce in 2000, Foster moved to Montecito with her children and ran her interior design business from home.[2]
Foster married musician David Foster in Beverly Hills on November 11, 2011, in an 11/11/11-themed ceremony, after becoming engaged on Christmas Eve of 2010.

https://twitter.com/yolandahfoster  Gigi at the Vanity Fair Oscars party?  I thought that was for the elite-what could they possibly need with a 19 year old.  That being said her dress was very unique.

She is a rep for a cosmetics company now so she will get invites through them - they want to see their 'faces' being seen out at stuff like this .Same deal with Kendall who also gets some head scratching invites for a 19yr old .

Could be. I think when she can weigh her words she may be more deliberate in her pronunciation but when she is talking fast or responding quickly the Dutch accented English pops up.

God only knows what my minute grasp of Spanish sounds like to a native speaker.

It appears that the time we saw Yolanda prepare roast chicken in her (black) lingerie, wasn't the first. 

This pic was featured in a woman's magazine a couple years ago. Oh, Yo. Don't ever change. (Except, get well soon.)

62f89cfe3fab1dafc76acef6c3dc21ed.jpg

My god, she is beautiful.

https://instagram.com/p/zYE2BfIsyz/

For all I've ever said about Yolanda's iciness and what's been said about her house feeling cold and not family-friendly (I disagree with that but)....

After looking at her Instagram account, she seems to have raised loving, high achieving, close-knit, independent kids.  I just hope they don't make many more really stupid/illegal mistakes. Ceasing to hang out with Miley Cyrus and the Biebs might be a good place to start. 

But kudos to Yo.  Parenting is hard.

• Love 2

Erin & Sara Foster holding-barely-famous-clip-erin-foster-s

"Blurring the line between real life and scripted reality more than HBO’s The Comeback and even Michael Keaton’s art-imitating-life performance in Birdman, Barely Famous portrays the Foster sisters with the kind of out-of-touch hubris and self-importance that only a city like Los Angeles would ever allow. Just picture Larry David directing an episode of Kardashian hijinks and it might come close to how cringe-worthy (and surprisingly smart) this show promises to be when it premieres on March 18."

>>>  http://www.vogue.com/11755477/erin-sara-foster-sisters-barely-famous-exclusive-preview/

Love Love The "Self Deprecating" Side Of It...

• Love 1

Erin & Sara Foster holding-barely-famous-clip-erin-foster-s

"Blurring the line between real life and scripted reality more than HBO’s The Comeback and even Michael Keaton’s art-imitating-life performance in Birdman, Barely Famous portrays the Foster sisters with the kind of out-of-touch hubris and self-importance that only a city like Los Angeles would ever allow. Just picture Larry David directing an episode of Kardashian hijinks and it might come close to how cringe-worthy (and surprisingly smart) this show promises to be when it premieres on March 18."

>>>  http://www.vogue.com/11755477/erin-sara-foster-sisters-barely-famous-exclusive-preview/

Love Love The "Self Deprecating" Side Of It...

That's nearly all of David's kids and step kids (7/10) have been on reality shows .Brandon and Brody did Princes of Malibu when he was still married to Linda (and Brody was on The Hills) ,Yolanda's brood and now his daughters .

Just to keep score Kris & Bruce J sit at 9/10

Wishing you the best. I know how difficult it can be to pin down actual underlying causes of neurological illnesses. I've seen it many times, including a colleague who wasn't accurately diagnosed with ALS for nearly a year. You must be relieved to have an accurate diagnosis so that you can receive the best possible care.

Like you, I find watching Yolanda and her dealings with Lyme (or whatever is ailing her) to be frustrating. She is a public figure, and I don't find her a reliable source. You might say, "well, I don't look to the Housewives for medical advice," but I'm afraid many do.

• Love 3

That's nearly all of David's kids and step kids (7/10) have been on reality shows .Brandon and Brody did Princes of Malibu when he was still married to Linda (and Brody was on The Hills) ,Yolanda's brood and now his daughters .

Just to keep score Kris & Bruce J sit at 9/10

Technically, Barely Famous = Mockumentary... But Yes <:O)

I was reading another thread, and figured I better bring it here.(I hate that we have break up the conversation).

Anyway, I do wonder if Yo brought up Bella's DUI as a way to find out if the women were talking about her daughter. Or did Brandi bring up the intervention idea, like she did with Lisa R?

• Love 3

I was reading another thread, and figured I better bring it here.(I hate that we have break up the conversation).

Anyway, I do wonder if Yo brought up Bella's DUI as a way to find out if the women were talking about her daughter. Or did Brandi bring up the intervention idea, like she did with Lisa R?

I get the feeling, at least right now, that Yolanda is buying into the stories Brandi has been selling her. That ALL of the HWs are saying Bella has a drinking problem and that Lisa R is talking to everyone about Kim behind Kim's back for no reason. I also think she, Brandi, said to her something about a "group" intervention as well.

• Love 4
(edited)

I think that Yolanda has been able to remain neutral between Kim and Lisa Rinna. Yolanda is a cool head and she's articulate. Except for her disagreement with Ken Todd last season, Yolanda really hasn't gone head-to-head with any of the wives in a way that's unreasonable.

Although she's from Holland, she's been able to remain 'Switzerland' between Kim and LisaR. She's smarter than the others because she's not taking anyone's side to any degree and remains in a neutral corner. Both Kim and Lisa know that Yolanda is a force they don't want to tangle with. There's a whole ot of clout behind Yolanda Foster, mainly her husband David. Yes, Harry Hamlin is an actor and Lisa Rinna is an actress and popular television personality and Kim Richards is..... well, she's Kim Richards, neither of them wants to piss off the wife of Steven Foster because he's a megalith in the industry and they know they can be pretty much destroyed professionally if they alienate his 'love', Yolanda.

Everyone has skeletons in their closet but Yolanda is smart by bringing out the skeletons like the DUI that Bella got. She put it out there to all the others and let it be known how she felt about it. Skeletons aren't news once they're exposed and talked about openly so there's no fear of hidden things being brought out as weapons. Yolanda's filming for the reunion was brief because of her issues with Lyme disease.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 2

I think that Yolanda has been able to remain neutral between Kim and Lisa Rinna. Yolanda is a cool head and she's articulate. Except for her disagreement with Ken Todd last season, Yolanda really hasn't gone head-to-head with any of the wives in a way that's unreasonable.

The only other time I thought her a weiner shitzel was when she led the brigade in the skirmish between Marisa and Brandi.  She stuck that her nose where I thought it didn't belong.  And then adding fuel to the Team fire with the hearts on place cards.

But other than that?  Me and Yo?  We're good.

• Love 3

I think Brandi, Kim, and Lisa all got hearts that night because they all have i's in their name, kind of a <3 instead of a dot thing.  I'm kind of surprised Yolanda, and apparently no one else, ever caught that.  Lyme?

Did anyone else there have an i?

(edited)

I think Brandi, Kim, and Lisa all got hearts that night because they all have i's in their name, kind of a <3 instead of a dot thing. I'm kind of surprised Yolanda, and apparently no one else, ever caught that. Lyme?

Kim didn't get a heart. Carlton didn't end up coming (she called and said she was sick right before the deal started) but they showed her placesetting and she also had a heart.

Yolanda has said she regretted it and it was mean. She said that during the episode when she was planning the scavenger hunt. She said that she felt like she needed to plan something fun to make up for what she had done.

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 1

Although she's from Holland, she's been able to remain 'Switzerland' between Kim and LisaR. She's smarter than the others because she's not taking anyone's side to any degree and remains in a neutral corner. Both Kim and Lisa know that Yolanda is a force they don't want to tangle with. There's a whole ot of clout behind Yolanda Foster, mainly her husband Steven. Yes, Harry Hamlin is an actor and Lisa Rinna is an actress and popular television personality and Kim Richards is..... well, she's Kim Richards, neither of them wants to piss off the wife of Steven Foster because he's a megalith in the industry and they know they can be pretty much destroyed professionally if they alienate his 'love', Yolanda.

Everyone has skeletons in their closet but Yolanda is smart by bringing out the skeletons like the DUI that Bella got. She put it out there to all the others and let it be known how she felt about it. Skeletons aren't news once they're exposed and talked about openly so there's no fear of hidden things being brought out as weapons. Yolanda's filming for the reunion was brief because of her issues with Lyme disease.

I think you mean David, but I get where you got Stephen "My Old Kentucky Home" Foster.

I think you mean David, but I get where you got Stephen "My Old Kentucky Home" Foster.

Heavens yes, thank you for that. I'm not going to edit because I don't think most people would recognize the name Stephen Foster anyway. At least they were both composers.  :)

• Love 1

I think Brandi, Kim, and Lisa all got hearts that night because they all have i's in their name, kind of a <3 instead of a dot thing.  I'm kind of surprised Yolanda, and apparently no one else, ever caught that.  Lyme?

Kim didn't get a heart. Carlton didn't end up coming (she called and said she was sick right before the deal started) but they showed her placesetting and she also had a heart.

Yolanda has said she regretted it and it was mean. She said that during the episode when she was planning the scavenger hunt. She said that she felt like she needed to plan something fun to make up for what she had done.

Also, when she was called on it the night of her party, Yolanda gleefully proclaimed "The Dream Team!"; hence the regret for being mean.

• Love 2
(edited)

Was Yolanda Foster Only At The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Reunion For 2 Hours Because Of Lyme Disease?

by Mary on March 2nd, 2015

yolanda-12.jpg

The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills reunion filmed last week and many were confused about why it happened so early in the season – the reason: shooting was changed to accommodate Yolanda Foster‘s ongoing battle with Lyme Disease.

Yolanda, who says she suffers from a spirochete infection caused by Chronic Lyme called Lyme Neuroborreliosis, which has affected her memory and brain functionality, and has been traveling all over the globe for unconventional treatments in search of a cure. As a result, producers made “several changes” to the schedule in order include YoFridgidaire’s health!

“The reunions are typically filmed between the final episodes of the season. Yolanda wanted to be a part of it, but because of her ongoing treatment, and memory issues, she needed the reunion to film earlier than it had been scheduled,” an insider reveals. “The producers consulted with the other ladies, and they had no problem with doing it earlier.”

The source revealed that Yolanda is “always so professional about work commitments,” however as she battles with “constant fatigue and serious memory issues” she sometimes “can’t clearly articulate what she’s trying to say.”

With the season far from over, but the drama really escalating, the reunion – the most dramatic and intense (and the longest) yet, was very taxing for all the ladies – but especially Yolanda, because Lyme has “really taken a toll” on her health. As a result, Yolanda’s participation in filming was brief. “Yolanda only was able to stay for two hours,” explains the source to Radar Online. “It would have just been way too hard for her to do the entire day.”

While she was present at the reunion, Yolanda was “very emotional” as she shared her health journey. “She revealed to Andy just how intense the struggle was for her recently. Yolanda handled herself with true class and everyone hopes she will get better.”

Well, considering the source, I wonder do if this is true. However, I could see Yolanda not fully participating since the reunion is so toxic and, so far, Yolanda hasn’t really been involved with any drama between castmates. Her main storylines have been her friendship with Brandi Glanville and confronting personal issues, such as Bella’s DUI.

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/03/02/yolanda-foster-real-housewives-beverly-hills-reunion-2-hours-lyme-disease/

Edited by RealityTVSmack1
(edited)

I thought about this as well. My thoughts are that she hasn't been with the girls much as a group this season. She heard from Brandi that "people are saying Bella is an alcoholic". I think she just wanted to address the Bella incident with everyone, since it sounded like she hadn't. IMO it is ricidulous to believe that everyone wasn't wondering about this and speculating at the time. It had only happened a few months before. To not talk about it almost seems like she is trying to make light of it. For most parents, this would have been a major deal, so I think not ignoring it is a good thing.

We also don't know at what point Yo started talking about this for the show. It wasn't discussed on the boat at the time at all. Yo talked about it in her TH interviews, but those are shot later. The scene she did with David could have been done later and edited it in for continuity. I have wondered if Yo intended to address the subject at all, but thought better of it when Brandi brought it up on camera. No one else had mentioned it at this point. She might have decided to talk about it in her TH shots because she didn't know if the footage with Brandi would be included.

ETA: Someone earlier had mentioned the fact that when Yolanda originally took the call on the yacht with Kyle (where she learned about Bella), that she was talking on an iPhone 5. When they showed the next episode where she was sunbathing on deck by herself and doing her TH about the event, she was using an iPhone 6.  That model didn't come out until the middle of September, which means that for some reason she did that scene a couple of months after the actual event. It would have also been after her conversation with Brandi. There might have been a lot of reasons for her to have waited that long to decide to address the issue, but it also could have been because Brandi had opened up the topic on camera. We will never know, however, as talking about it would be seriously breaking the 4th wall. No one would want to admit that they had added the scene in much later. 

It could also mean that the original poster was wrong about the phone. I wouldn't know the difference. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 3
(edited)

I love when they show that clip of smug Yo saying her "Dream Team!".

She really stepped in it. For someone who tries to be above it she was very immature.

How's that janky ass team working for you?

I'm surprised Yo has two threads.

Edited by imjagain

It's finally started. Speculation that GiGi was snorting coke at an event which she denies.

I hope she hasn't started abusing drugs but she's been hanging with a crew that does this regularly. Her boyfriend also looks like he's on something.

Yet another reason why I can't understand why a Mother would push her daughter into this kind of profession when there are so many other options. Not to say that drugs are only in the modeling industry but it's very common with that crowd.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2996639/Gigi-Hadid-slams-rumours-claiming-snorted-cocaine-VS-Pink-Spring-Break-event-Miami.html

• Love 4

I don't know what GiGi is doing, but it looks suspect.

Maybe she is trying to read teeny tiny note on the table :)

Hopefully she is not falling into that trap.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 2

I wish she wasn't with Cody.  He's almost 2 years younger than she is.  Barely 18.  Boys that age - their frontal lobes just aren't right yet. 

A guy with lots of money and lacking a fully developed brain doesn't seem like a good fit for her right now.

• Love 2

It's finally started. Speculation that GiGi was snorting coke at an event which she denies.

I hope she hasn't started abusing drugs but she's been hanging with a crew that does this regularly. Her boyfriend also looks like he's on something.

Yet another reason why I can't understand why a Mother would push her daughter into this kind of profession when there are so many other options. Not to say that drugs are only in the modeling industry but it's very common with that crowd.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2996639/Gigi-Hadid-slams-rumours-claiming-snorted-cocaine-VS-Pink-Spring-Break-event-Miami.html

I saw that in Gawker today.  Looks suspect.

http://gawker.com/is-this-model-snorting-coke-or-nah-1691724558?utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_facebook&utm_source=gawker_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

• Love 1

Seriously?

There are cameras all around her, including another camera in the photo pointed right at her, and she just decided to snort some coke?  Yeah, I tend to believe Gigi's tweets about it.

• Love 4